Author Topic: What is happening with mudamba and uda  (Read 1234 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
What is happening with mudamba and uda
« on: January 31, 2022, 04:20:33 PM »
It seems buyers remorse. I think ruto just wanted to destroy mudavadi as threat. Now his party officials are claiming there was no contract between him and uda.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Belive_Kinuthia/status/1488050350233997320

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: What is happening with mudamba and uda
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2022, 06:20:58 PM »
Verify first

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2022, 06:43:17 PM »
There is nothing to verify. Muthama and Madvd are negotiating in the public. We will see how this ends. April is the d-day

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2022, 06:51:31 PM »
Usual noise..those are motions to keep you entertained.. madvd already ate Ruto money.. maybe muthama want to deliver kalonzo

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2022, 06:59:09 PM »

Fake news, However not unless the ink meets paper anything is poasible chack Uhuru in 2007, Kalonzo and Mudavadi in 2013.
It seems buyers remorse. I think ruto just wanted to destroy mudavadi as threat. Now his party officials are claiming there was no contract between him and uda.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Belive_Kinuthia/status/1488050350233997320

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2022, 08:04:28 PM »
I've also been hearing these stories all day and been waiting for some news to confirm if it's true but haven't seen any so far. If it's true at all, all I have to say is I'll laugh my head off at MaDVD if this is another 'mademoni' style slap and anticipate the slew of memes and jokes at his expense that will follow on Twitter and elsewhere like they did in 2013: truly hilarious stuff! :D

But anyway, if it's true that Mudavadi wants no. 1 or no. 2 position in the Kenya Kwanza Alliance like people are saying, he'll certify himself the dumbest politician in the last 40 years. Whatever he ate from Samoei should be enough. Awache kukuwa indecisive. What idiot would expect Ruto to be no. 2 in that coalition? And even no. 2 has to be Mt. Kenya; I think everyone and their dog knows that, so how would MaDVD be confused about this? Itakuwa worse on him than 2013 mademoni saga. So even if he really expected a big position, anyamaze tu akubali whatever Samoei gives him and act like they agreed all along. At least he won't look so gullible and indecisive that way. At this point, he better just shut up and soldier on. He'll look so ridiculous if he starts whining mademoni style again.

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2022, 08:21:59 PM »
In politics,you don't pray with all your eyes closed,one eye has to remain open.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2022, 08:59:31 PM »
Kumbe earthquake is still causing Tremors.By time Madvd was making it public it was long done deal... unless of course you have better deal.Focus on kalonzo...that only donkey in the market

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2022, 09:56:26 AM »
Kumbe earthquake is still causing Tremors.By time Madvd was making it public it was long done deal... unless of course you have better deal.Focus on kalonzo...that only donkey in the market
Who are you talking to? Always so emotional when Samoei is mentioned. Some of us have decided to treat democratic politics in general, and especially .ke and American politics as the entertainment it is. :D I think MaDVD made a rational decision to eat Samoei's 2 billion, as the rumor goes. No blame from me at all. He has been out in the cold for ten good years now, and didn't get nothing from handshake, not even a measly token. I have no problem at all with him making his move. But if he starts whining now like in 2013 like people are saying, I will be here laughing my head off. He'd better man up and soldier on and not volunteer to be the but of Twitter jokes every ten years. They always make him a woman in the jokes, and they always depict him as pregnant. Kenyans are cruel . . . and hilarious!  :D

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2022, 10:15:28 AM »
It obvious you're emotional wreck right now after maDVD+Weta killed Jakom chance of PORK
This earthquake has been real - but it's been cooking for a long time
You dont know Ruto.
You think he will just hand over 2 billion hivyo tu - all at once? :)
Ruto ni mjanja kuliko wajanja wote.
Down payment ndio imeingia - ya goodwill - naskia 300m.
MaDVD got the best deal from Ruto.
Unless you can top it up - forget about - same case with Weta.
Negotiation you can be sure was btw Ruto and his closest allies.
You guys are just desperate for anything - and now when told to focus on Kalonzo - you cry emotional?
Let discuss Kalonzo option.
I see 50-50 chance of him running to Ruto if he listen to wise counsel of Muthama, Kilonzo Jnr and Wanjigi.
There is no second round - I have run scenarios - Ruto now comfortably play btw 52-55 percent.
Run off was pre-earthquake - now it's done deal - Ruto wins.

Once Kalonzo see those scenarios - he will rush to UDA before maDVD close the deal.
I think that is all I read in Muthama message....Kalonzo please come and pick the crumbs before we close the door

Why would Ruto want Kalonzo in - to basically CRUSH UHURU completely - making him totally irrelevant

STOP MALIGNING COMPETITORS - SEE WHAT IS BEST YOU CAN OFFER THEM.

If Jakom has nothing to give them - has no record of keeping promises - has a trust deficit - shauri yake.

Jakom is not giving these guys anything but madharua served cold for 5yrs.

Even if he passes Azimio bill - those guys knows one Jakom is IN - they will DOUBLE DOWN ON MADHARAU.
And will not give maDVD & Kalonzo even the mkia.

See how they took Weta Mkia - and gave it to Orengo.

These are things coming to haunt JAKOM - gone 360 lying and cheating everyone.

Quote from: Dear Mami
Who are you talking to? Always so emotional when Samoei is mentioned. Some of us have decided to treat democratic politics in general, and especially .ke and American politics as the entertainment it is. :D I think MaDVD made a rational decision to eat Samoei's 2 billion, as the rumor goes. No blame from me at all. He has been out in the cold for ten good years now, and didn't get nothing from handshake, not even a measly token. I have no problem at all with him making his move. But if he starts whining now like in 2013 like people are saying, I will be here laughing my head off. He'd better man up and soldier on and not volunteer to be the but of Twitter jokes every ten years. They always make him a woman in the jokes, and they always depict him as pregnant. Kenyans are cruel . . . and hilarious!  :D

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2022, 10:21:19 AM »
It obvious you're emotional wreck right now after maDVD+Weta killed Jakom chance of PORK

Emotional wreck, u wish! Only in your dreams, baba.:D Keep wishing that everyone still buys into these games, but some of us moved on in 2017 and finalized our stance after the American 2020 Democratic primaries. Not everyone sees the world like you. I don't want Ruto to be president. But I don't care that much if he becomes president, not anymore. Keep occupying yourself 247 with it, it's your right.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2022, 10:27:32 AM »
Then why are you in this thread :)
You need to get over your depression - and realize it's not your mistake.
Jakom was cursed by his father and the I hear Mumia king.
He has what the greek calls the Sisyphian curse.
I pity you Gusiis and your hasiras :) following someone so fatally flawed.
Someone who makes two steps forward and two step backward...
Zero progress...Ruto whose is 25yrs younger has surpassed him :)
Continue loosing :)
Kalenjin nation knows how to win stuff.
Hii yenu ya Jakom - building and destorying - it's gonna be a long wait.

Now you're hoping against hope that maDVD and Ruto will break up :) :)
OVER WHAT? To GO WHERE? If he goes to Azimio he becomes nobody because you'd have put him down.

MaDVD, Weta and Ruto mambo imeisha. Logical and rational reasoning pekee.

Let see if Ruto can stretch it further by roping in Kalonzo.

Hapo ndio niko.

Politics is MY HOBBY - Yours is to pray to USELESS HARLOT MARIA AND HER MAD SON JESUS :)

Emotional wreck, u wish! Only in your dreams, baba.:D Keep wishing that everyone still buys into these games, but some of us moved on in 2017 and finalized our stance after the American 2020 Democratic primaries. Not everyone sees the world like you. I don't want Ruto to be president. But I don't care that much if he becomes president, not anymore. Keep occupying yourself 247 with it, it's your right.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2022, 10:32:34 AM »
Then why are you in this thread :)
Read my first post, genius, I was here laughing.  :D You're the one here typing in CAPITAL letters, foaming at the mouth, while talking about Gusii hasira  :D Dude, look into the mirror and preach to yourself. Now I'm here entertained by YOU too instead of just Mudamba and Twitter. You are the most emotional person on this blog, yawa. Samoei is just a person like you. Tuliza hasira, and relax. Just look at this torrent of emotion you've typed here below :D

You need to get over your depression - and realize it's not your mistake.
Jakom was cursed by his father and the I hear Mumia king.
He has what the greek calls the Sisyphian curse.
I pity your Gusii and your hasiras :) following someone so fatally flawed.
Someone who makes two steps forward and one step backward.
Continue loosing :)
Kalenjin nation knows how to win stuff.
Hii yenu ya Jakom - building and destorying - it's gonna be a long wait.

Now you're hoping against hope that maDVD and Ruto will break up :) :)
OVER WHAT? To GO WHERE? If he goes to Azimio he becomes nobody because you'd have put him down.

MaDVD, Weta and Ruto mambo imeisha.

Let see if Ruto can stretch it further by roping in Kalonzo.

Hapo ndio nilko.

Politics is MY HOBBY - Yours is to pray to USELESS HARLOT MARIA AND HER MAD SON JESUS :)

And all this why? Ati because I came here and said Mudamba better not act like 2013. You need help, seriously, Pundit.  :o

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2022, 10:39:42 AM »
You're here because of maDVD earthquake.
You're here because you are praying that maDVD changes his mind.
You're here because you're desperate for Raila PORK.

I dont hide that I support Ruto. You cannot hide that you support Jakom. Just be upfront. Stop being passive-aggresive.

MaDVD+Weta gave Ruto a little lift - that allows him to win with even 50 percent of Mt kenya. That is all. Rigging MARGINS. Ruto is determine to WIN NO matter what.

He doesnt need maDVD....he can still win by defending Mt kenya to 75 percent - all evidence suggest baring Uhuru last minute dash - Raila is unsellable.

I deal with facts - you deal with emotions.

Poleni  sana.

Just ask yourself a simple question - Can Raila top up MaDVD offer? Can he give hims some billion in hard cash as downpayment? Can he give him Matiangi position plus finance? Can he win again - ama ni kubahatisha tena like 1997 to 2017?

Those are logical questions that can help deal with low grade post like this - started based on Azimio wishful thinking.

While you depend on rumours - I depend on logics - that is why I made certain prediction long time ago.

What in best interest of Kalonzo - hapo NDIO TUKO. I hope Jakom gives him a serious offer :) otherwise threatening him with three useless governors - hapo he will allow Ruto to win by 70 percent absolutely MAJORITY

Read my first post, genius, I was here laughing.  :D You're the one here typing in CAPITAL letters, foaming at the mouth, while talking about Gusii hasira  :D Dude, look into the mirror and preach to yourself. Now I'm here entertained by YOU too instead of just Mudamba and Twitter. You are the most emotional person on this blog, yawa. Samoei is just a person like you. Tuliza hasira, and relax. Just look at this torrent of emotion you've typed here below :D

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2022, 11:09:47 AM »
I dont hide that I support Ruto. You cannot hide that you support Jakom. Just be upfront. Stop being passive-aggresive.
And I don't hide I don't want Ruto, either. :D But I will not take on stances just to justify your paranoia. Have you ever thught that maybe . . , just maybe, some of us have learned something from this type of thing after a decade and opted for a different route after our worldviews changed? Just because you're married to this "hobby" doesn't mean the rest of us are prevented from moving on.

So you keep insisting on what I want through your magic crystal ball :). I'll be here doing what I actually want.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2022, 11:19:38 AM »
Tukutane the night of 9th August - just six months - 180 days to go!
And I don't hide I don't want Ruto, either. :D But I will not take on stances just to justify your paranoia. Have you ever thught that maybe . . , just maybe, some of us have learned something from this type of thing after a decade and opted for a different route after our worldviews changed? Just because you're married to this "hobby" doesn't mean the rest of us are prevented from moving on.

So you keep insisting on what I want through your magic crystal ball :). I'll be here doing what I actually want.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2022, 11:24:13 AM »
Tukutane the night of 9th August - just six months - 180 days to go!
Kutana huko na dada yako, I won't be there. Still insisting in drawing me into your little debate after I ignore all your "UDA this, Kalonzo that, Raila this."

Nimekataa, baba :D I'll just be entertained as you drive yourself insane. Siko, na hutanivuta huko with your forced debates or matusi. Fight your own shadows by yourself.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2022, 11:54:46 AM »
Ukose ukufe? I am sure you'll be lurking online until it's confirmed Ruto has won; then you will disappear forever.
Kutana huko na dada yako, I won't be there. Still insisting in drawing me into your little debate after I ignore all your "UDA this, Kalonzo that, Raila this."

Nimekataa, baba :D I'll just be entertained as you drive yourself insane. Siko, na hutanivuta huko with your forced debates or matusi. Fight your own shadows by yourself.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2022, 12:13:36 PM »
Ukose ukufe? I am sure you'll be lurking online until it's confirmed Ruto has won; then you will disappear forever.

You're literally the only here in danger of suicide if things don't go your way, baba so talking of 'kukufa' is just more entertainment. 8) Even Ruto would be ok and happy after a day but not you. You would jump off a cliff. Did you come back to Kenya, btw, or are u still in Switzerland? U left just before BBI was first going to be announced. 8) U should be here to vote.

But on a serious note, You're not kicking me out of Veritas' server no matter what you do. Ama you think coz all u discuss here is Samoei's breakfasts the rest of us have no other things to discuss? Already the midterms are rolling in and will soon dominate this server, and I'll have a thing or two to say, as I will in 2023 Rethug primaries and so many other events. Sibanduki! Na hiyo debe kaa huko na dada yako mkutane vile umepanga.  :D