Author Topic: Who has deleted a thread I posted on this wall less than 12hrs ago?  (Read 451 times)

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Kenya's Online Political Pundit of more than 30yrs.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Who has deleted a thread I posted on this wall less than 12hrs ago?
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2022, 08:50:46 AM »
I did - you were trolling me on the streets of twitter - and my job is to clean such useless thread.

I keep telling you to focus on the POLITICIANS. NOT members of this forum. We are just bystanders and armchair pundits - not active political players.

I know the earthquake has send tremors - but I warned you.

Leo tutaona Bungoma.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2022, 11:40:52 AM »
I hear Lusaka will be on that caravan, the man who discovered the value(sic) of wheelbarrows long before Luto did - tena the TopDown ones of 100K that they call  carcinogen. Wacha hizi za Bottom za Luto.
Just what do you think of the Bukusu? We voted this guy out, we are not voting him back! Let Luto alete pesa ya wizi, vijana wakule otherwise here we only know DAP and Azimio.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2022, 11:48:54 AM »
I told you long time ago that Lusaka will run in Ford-K supported by Weta and UDA.
I wish Bomet had Lusaka. Lusaka, Oparanya and Chepkwony delivered. Those counties I used to visit a lot.
They delivered very nice murram roads - you could drive in bulondo huko kwenu at speed of 60kms in rural road.
Ruto isaac was an epic failure - and is never becoming governor - anawaste time yake bure.
That Lusaka wheelbarrow scandals messed him up plus supporting Jubilee..Bungoma iko na mushene mingi with so many fake journalist every street :)
But at least Jubilee delivered speaker for him.
Weta will become 1st Bukusu National Speaker :) after 1st Bukusu Senate Speaker.
All courtsey of Ruto :)
Weta will be 3rd in command - heading parliament.

As for your cousin - mambo yake ni mbaya - he has woken up & started working - too late  - tell him to send application huko alexander forbes aone kama kuna actuarist wanted - or he will have to run his tourist hotel :) - it was going belly up before he won governorship.

Wangamati cannot compete with Lusaka, Weta and Ruto - Sifuna mwenyewe run to Nairobi.

Sijui kama Kanduyi Mp will make him - but he is survivor - otherwise Bungoma-Tranzoia is now SOLID RUTO zone - with FORD-K sweeping the seats below.

I hear Lusaka will be on that caravan, the man who discovered the value(sic) of wheelbarrows long before Luto did - tena the TopDown ones of 100K that they call  carcinogen. Wacha hizi za Bottom za Luto.
Just what do you think of the Bukusu? We voted this guy out, we are not voting him back! Let Luto alete pesa ya wizi, vijana wakule otherwise here we only know DAP and Azimio.