Author Topic: Kalonzo is starting to bring pain as Earthquake hits Ukambani politics hard!  (Read 779 times)

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
https://www.pd.co.ke/news/shut-up-kalonzo-tells-ngilu-on-azimio-calls-111230/
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Why is Ngilu so desperate for Azimio and so hateful of Ruto.
Kalonzo is too nice to Ngilu.
He need to put her in check - because one day she is disrepecting him -next day pleading with him.
Poor kaloi must be under immense pressure from Azimio
Hapo lazima azime simu

But like in 2002 - when he surprised everyone and joined opposition - Kalonzo can be stubborn.
Moi saw it in 2002.

Kalonzo play is to force Azimio crew to switch candidates - dump Raila and put him as candidate. His first victory is to nail OKA candidate - now competiton btw him and Gideon. Then tell Azimio crew - to do alliance - with him as PORK and Raila as prime minister :)

He will stick to that to the bitter end.

Ngilu and Makaus know Raila had a deal - twice - with Kalonzo - that he has refused to honour. The deal was simple - win or lose - you back me next time.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Why is Ngilu so desperate for Azimio and so hateful of Ruto.
Kalonzo is too nice to Ngilu.
He need to put her in check - because one day she is disrepecting him -next day pleading with him.
Poor kaloi must be under immense pressure from Azimio
Hapo lazima azime simu

But like in 2002 - when he surprised everyone and joined opposition - Kalonzo can be stubborn.
Moi saw it in 2002.

Kalonzo play is to force Azimio crew to switch candidates - dump Raila and put him as candidate. His first victory is to nail OKA candidate - now competiton btw him and Gideon. Then tell Azimio crew - to do alliance - with him as PORK and Raila as prime minister :)

He will stick to that to the bitter end.

Ngilu and Makaus know Raila had a deal - twice - with Kalonzo - that he has refused to honour. The deal was simple - win or lose - you back me next time.
We will find out the next few days the real deal with his ukambani tour. He probably wants to send a message to Azzimio folks. Source says Kalonzo will have a brief and soft encounter with UDA folks to speed Assimo gang to talk :D Uhuru and Raila will be very stressed the next few weeks!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
If he was smart - he would play dangerous cards - like appear with UDA folks - just invite Kipchumba or Sudi for few rallies in Ukambani - and Uhuru & Raila will besiege him - then stick to your guns - for Raila to bow down as per MOU . That will at least leave him in respectable position. Otherwise if he support Azimio again for 3rd time and this time not even as DPORK - he will become a laughing stock - and Ukambani will protest by voting Ruto - already Ruto has good play there - and opinion poll says Kambas are tired with Raila and want to vote Ruto. Azimio will not only lose - but he will forever have been buried.

We will find out the next few days the real deal with his ukambani tour. He probably wants to send a message to Azzimio folks. Source says Kalonzo will have a brief and soft encounter with UDA folks to speed Assimo gang to talk :D Uhuru and Raila will be very stressed the next few weeks!

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
If he was smart - he would play dangerous cards - like appear with UDA folks - just invite Kipchumba or Sudi for few rallies in Ukambani - and Uhuru & Raila will besiege him - then stick to your guns - for Raila to bow down as per MOU . That will at least leave him in respectable position. Otherwise if he support Azimio again for 3rd time and this time not even as DPORK - he will become a laughing stock - and Ukambani will protest by voting Ruto - already Ruto has good play there - and opinion poll says Kambas are tired with Raila and want to vote Ruto. Azimio will not only lose - but he will forever have been buried.

I am still waiting for the "laughing stock" thing to apply to Kalonzo. Going by the jokes going round In luhya land, on whatsApp, there is a laughing stock but it is not Kalonzo; Kenyans (except all the Kalenjins and some okuyu) think the other guy is the real problem.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
MaDVD was last running mate in 2002 - he has no explanation to make. Kalonzo has been VP then DPORK running mate twice. How does he approach Ukambani - now with number 3. Well I guess he will say he will become Prime Minister under BBI 5.0.

As for western - let see some credible opinion polls - not frantic effort to buy mps -  UDA was already popular on the ground - the ground was long soften - all I see are panic from Azimio in attempt to play maDVD into their games

But maDVD is as cool as cucumber - the way Ruto has now allowed him to take charge - I expect when they finally land in Kakamega and vihiga - you'll see kenya Kwanza carry 70 percent of Kakamega, Vihiga and Bungoma.

I am still waiting for the "laughing stock" thing to apply to Kalonzo. Going the jokes going round In luhya land, on whatsApp, there is an obvious laughing stock. Kalonzo will be spared, all folks except Kalenjins and some okuyu think the other guy is the real problem.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
MaDVD was last running mate in 2002 - he has no explanation to make. Kalonzo has been VP then DPORK running mate twice. How does he approach Ukambani - now with number 3. Well I guess he will say he will become Prime Minister under BBI 5.0.

As for western - let see some credible opinion polls - not frantic effort to buy mps -  UDA was already popular on the ground - the ground was long soften - all I see are panic from Azimio in attempt to play maDVD into their games

But maDVD is as cool as cucumber - the way Ruto has now allowed him to take charge - I expect when they finally land in Kakamega and vihiga - you'll see kenya Kwanza carry 70 percent of Kakamega, Vihiga and Bungoma.

I am still waiting for the "laughing stock" thing to apply to Kalonzo. Going the jokes going round In luhya land, on whatsApp, there is an obvious laughing stock. Kalonzo will be spared, all folks except Kalenjins and some okuyu think the other guy is the real problem.

even if you are on UDA payroll....that's a very funny and unrealistic opinioon