Author Topic: MaDVD to get 30 percent and become Chief CS (executive order 1 of Ruto gov)  (Read 651 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
https://nation.africa/kenya/news/politics/mudavadi-wins-losses-in-ruto-deal-3692970

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
I thought High Priest campaign was not about giving position to dynasty? Opposing handshake while shaking hand of man who describes him as thief.

https://www.kituionline.com/2021/09/07/mudavadi-tells-ruto-raila-to-forget-his-backing/22/
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline yulemsee

• VIP
  • Superstar
No body will get a two digit % of government from Ruto, he is too stronf on his own for this. Even the gema DP will get something very tiny.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
He gets 30%, kalenjins get 50%, Kikuyus with their population get to share 20% with Somalis, Luos, coasterians, Merus etc people talk about home guards betraying independence fighters, this new generation of kikuyu politicians will go down in history as the worst negotiators and complete sellouts. I have been screaming here that they are selling Kikuyus short for a can of soup, complete idiots.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
To get more you needed to support Ruto 100 percent..so he doesn't go looking for top ups from luhya..who will eat your ugali
He gets 30%, kalenjins get 50%, Kikuyus with their population get to share 20% with Somalis, Luos, coasterians, Merus etc people talk about home guards betraying independence fighters, this new generation of kikuyu politicians will go down in history as the worst negotiators and complete sellouts. I have been screaming here that they are selling Kikuyus short for a can of soup, complete idiots.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

This is what is wrong with Kenyans, All tribes are Kenyan . If Ruto can even employ all CSs as Wazungu let him do that.
I dont think Ruto is that naive. He has done very well with UDA party. So expect him also to do well with His Cabinet.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Top ups is inevitable. Jubilee also had top ups in 2017 and 2013.
Also UDA should be seen as a national party . The era of Moi  not having elected MPs from Central and Nyanza is lone gone.
Ruto should borrow from Jubilee 2017 and work up from there.

To get more you needed to support Ruto 100 percent..so he doesn't go looking for top ups from luhya..who will eat your ugali

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Constitutional its has to inclusive but be assured not all ministries and position are the same... realpolitik luhya are coming not as fringe but key player so expect 30 percent for gema, luhya and kalenjin with 10 percent for others..each of these tribes will contribute 15 percent of Ruto votes if luhya pull it up..the rest 5 percent.United gema deserve 50 percent but uhuru seems determined to punish gema by breaking it apart.