Author Topic: Trump really tried to pull a coup  (Read 847 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Trump really tried to pull a coup
« on: January 21, 2022, 04:26:41 PM »
He is an idiot for trying such a dangerous thing. I really had downplayed how serious his plot was. I thought it was the usual political posturing gone wrong. Now documents and accounts show he did actually try a coup and failed.

This is the time to put Trump away for good. Jailing him may ne not be good optics but house arrest or some sort of sanctions that keeps him under lock and key is necessary.

The empire is undergoing some shit. The federal govt needs to dismantle deplorables networks or lose the republic.
?s=20

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Re: Trump really tried to pull a coup
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2022, 09:39:43 PM »
YAP. It was a well thougt out thing. Very well organized.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/read-never-issued-trump-order-172157363.html

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2022, 12:07:04 AM »
YAP. It was a well thougt out thing. Very well organized.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/read-never-issued-trump-order-172157363.html

Troubling stuff. Trump got be tried and if found quilty punished heavily. He is a real simpleton.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2022, 01:19:57 AM »
American "democracy" is a joke.  Especially in red states.  It's a farce. 

If the same thing were to happen in Kenya, we would have the Jubilee party apparatchiks being appointed to run the IEBC.  Then making sure that opposition strongholds do not have accessible polling centers, put them through extra hoops to get on the voter rolls, then their MPs having the last say if somehow the rigged system does not work for them....it amazes me how America still sends observers to other countries elections.

The honor system that kept it going has basically collapsed, thanks to Trump and his current GOP cohorts.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2022, 09:27:08 AM »
Trump affirmed that Amerika is a third world pretender with a Gucci belt.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2022, 07:08:50 PM »

If the same thing were to happen in Kenya, we would have the Jubilee party apparatchiks being appointed to run the IEBC.  Then making sure that opposition strongholds do not have accessible polling centers, put them through extra hoops to get on the voter rolls, then their MPs having the last say if somehow the rigged system does not work for them....it amazes me how America still sends observers to other countries elections.

The honor system that kept it going has basically collapsed, thanks to Trump and his current GOP cohorts.

This honor system was among whites. Minorities were never part of the honor system. America laws have big loopholes that have been used to protect white supremacy. These are the loopholes that will bring this system crashing down. Trump just brought all this in the mainstream. The problem is that the white liberals still think they can go back to the honor system. White supremacy will end up being the biggest undoing or 🇺🇸. Anyway this empire had a great run.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2022, 07:10:56 PM »
The good thing is African Americans can see this from miles. On the hand white liberals are having a difficult time coming into to terms this.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2022, 07:16:08 PM »

This honor system was among whites. Minorities were never part of the honor system. America laws have big loopholes that have been used to protect white supremacy. These are the loopholes that will bring this system crashing down. Trump just brought all this in the mainstream. The problem is that the white liberals still think they can go back to the honor system. White supremacy will end up being the biggest undoing or 🇺🇸. Anyway this empire had a great run.

Even the court system, defender of justice, is CORRUPT.
Am surprised the Media, as a quasi arm of govt doesnt point this.
FOX is not media rather a conspiracy channel.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2022, 06:50:49 PM »
Bipartisanship means trying to meet these people and the representatives they are electing in the middle.

How one does that and retains a semblance of sanity is the burning question.  Me thinks it's not possible.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2022, 08:35:44 PM »
Democrats are a joke. Whats worse than what Brandon has actually done not tried to do with health of an entire nation? Dems biggest fear he'll be dragged to court if anybody like Trump takes over.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244