Author Topic: Itumbi Beaten Half Past Dead  (Read 1389 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Itumbi Beaten Half Past Dead
« on: December 24, 2021, 02:49:29 AM »
Lately he's been busy insulting goons in uniform and I suspect they decided to teach him a lesson.

Matiangi sawa
Uhunye sawa

But cops' stupidy know no bounds

Uliza Boniface Mwangi

?t=PfOuZjZCUYTSwh1aD_7PSQ&s=19
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: Itumbi Beaten Half Past Dead
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2021, 07:41:00 AM »
But Kenya is not safe. Msando was strangled with bare hands, Yebei butchered and dumped 800KM away from his home. Itumbi has been pushing his luck way too far. High grade 'intel' should be left for MPigs and senators
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2021, 09:24:46 AM »
He needs to invest in personal security..you cannot take the powerful and live carelessly.For now until election time he should embed himself in Ruto security team or be adopted by a senator or mp.He makes powerful enemies everyday n you don't even know who wants him death today or tomorrow.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2021, 11:41:59 AM »
Sad story Itumbi has many enemies though but I suspect Police involved in this. Possibly to also send shivers to Rutos men.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2021, 02:52:38 PM »
Itumbi is lucky to be alive. Goons don't care about small people. Quick recovery.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2021, 05:44:54 PM »
Something fishy going on.
Sounds like Smollett case.  https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/criminal-justice/ct-jussie-smollett-trial-deliberations-verdict-20211209-ygk6goeptjggrozvbgasqpxd5u-story.html

Think about it, Itumbi is always surrounded by his own security - I don't understand how thugs can get to him.
If it was state security, am sure they will do it the James Juma way.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2021, 06:21:18 PM »
No honor among thieves. Itumbi is a very small guy. The system will chew him and spit him out without skipping a beat. Matiangi is behind this offcourse with permission from mlevi one.
Sounds like Smollett case.  https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/criminal-justice/ct-jussie-smollett-trial-deliberations-verdict-20211209-ygk6goeptjggrozvbgasqpxd5u-story.html

Think about it, Itumbi is always surrounded by his own security - I don't understand how thugs can get to him.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2021, 07:02:05 PM »
I think the possible explanation is that this retribution by the police for him reporting the drunk IG's..son accident that killed two people. To me this makes a lot of sense. Someone in the police want to teach him a lesson. Anyway kenya is a failed nation. How can such a spoilt brat kill two people and get away with it. No media coverage nothing. In a normal country ig would been forced to resign. One thing about moi is that he didn't allow stupid shit like this mitayambai would have been fired or demoted that same day

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2021, 07:31:30 PM »
IG enjoys security of tenure - he is supposed to be independent - so cant be fire Moi style - but police independence was long surrender to Harambee Hse - so basically Matiangi-Kibicho runs it.

Who is behind this - that is upto Itumbi to investigate - if he doesnt get brain damaged. That bleeding eye is very concerning.

I think the possible explanation is that this retribution by the police for him reporting the drunk IG's..son accident that killed two people. To me this makes a lot of sense. Someone in the police want to teach him a lesson. Anyway kenya is a failed nation. How can such a spoilt brat kill two people and get away with it. No media coverage nothing. In a normal country ig would been forced to resign. One thing about moi is that he didn't allow stupid shit like this mitayambai would have been fired or demoted that same day

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2021, 12:16:22 AM »
I think Ruto guys did him. This is why MM should not be allowed. Right now Ruto is desparate and if MM was in the country with his big Mouth, Ruto would do him and blame it on RAO.  Ruto is like a shark that has smelt blood.

No honor among thieves. Itumbi is a very small guy. The system will chew him and spit him out without skipping a beat. Matiangi is behind this offcourse with permission from mlevi one.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2021, 12:37:30 AM »
Only a kichwa mbaya would come up with such spin...why would Ruto people do him in when Itumbi is busy peeing on Matiangi and the criminal police chief whatever his name is? Matiangi and his gang are criminals more reason we should double our efforts to cleanse this nation from dynasties built on criminal enterprise.
On Miguna, Raila should be ashamed. Miguna may have some short coming but there is no reason to exile a fellow kenyan regardless of difference. Let him live and die in kenya if so choose but you cannot exile someone then argue you are trying to save their life..Raila has ran for president more than enough times its time for him to enjoy his retirement...the man is not politically bankable anymore, 2022 Raila will be busy pursuing another handshake with Ruto...
I think Ruto guys did him. This is why MM should not be allowed. Right now Ruto is desparate and if MM was in the country with his big Mouth, Ruto would do him and blame it on RAO.  Ruto is like a shark that has smelt blood.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2021, 07:07:47 AM »
It's up to azimio ya wazimu kama kichwa mbaya to do investigation and prove itumbi attempted to kill himself ouko style

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2021, 08:05:22 AM »
Attention whoring that will backfire horribly.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2021, 09:25:10 AM »
When are you doing the same to help Raila fortunes - I suggest you break all your limbs and blame Ruto - or burn your house like Mutahi Ngunyi did at eve of Kiambaa by-election.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2021, 05:48:02 PM »

When boys in Blue do it they do it James Juma style. This is self inflicted, or hustler sent someone to rough him up to get attention.