Author Topic: Pundit it seems your party is killing each other  (Read 649 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Pundit it seems your party is killing each other
« on: December 24, 2021, 02:12:08 AM »
We told you the duo criminals were useless. Now it umbilical claims to have been beaten and tortured by police. In kenya you can never know the truth. May be uda had decided to use him to rally against the party amendment Bill. Either way it seems the killing season has commenced
?s=20

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Pundit it seems your party is killing each other
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2021, 08:57:25 AM »
Yes I was itumbi I would secure myself..Ruto should host him in Weston hotel until election is over.The man is very good in social media proganda and has caricatured the harambee house prefects.The next six months critical.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2021, 10:01:26 AM »
Huyu ni Matiangi aka Ruaraka land thief....

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2021, 12:00:33 PM »
It appears Gatheca has successfully brainwashed the security sector to be hostile towards tangatanga,he has brokered a deal with them and promised them endless power. But when time arrives everyone will carry their own cross

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2021, 12:58:29 PM »
Itumbi is in the process of transforming into a full time politician.
Interesting Ruto never keeps silent on such matters. Just waiting to see what he will say .

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2021, 04:08:45 PM »
This may be more of an inside job. Itumbi should secure body guards. Someone close to him is after him

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2021, 04:19:05 PM »
Speculation aside - he needed to improve his personal security years ago. When he hobnob with those big guys - he should notice most of them are under 24hours security - because you step on many toes.

For now until election - 2021 - I would advice Itumbi and my guy Chirchir - to have as good security as Biwott had. Be mysterious. Dont use the same car. It's better to jump into ubers and taxis. Dont live in same house for two days. Have 20 phones....and keep them in 20 seperate places...because they will be tracking that phone.

The same thing for Ruto - double down on security - double down on counter intelligence. Hire private security to complement - and hire more informers - or bribe more for information.

If you are going to take power against hostile gov - it's will take more than the usual. The next six months - the Matiangis and his Harambee hse crew will get even more desperate because they know power is going and some of them could be in prison - so expect very stupid and desperate moves.

Itumbi is crucial part of Ruto online propaganda - and therefore Ruto should simply adopt him for six months - he can stay in SQ in Karen :)

This may be more of an inside job. Itumbi should secure body guards. Someone close to him is after him