Author Topic: Njuki like Kiraitu will support Ruto....few more remaining in Azimio  (Read 734 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
/photo/1

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Njuki like Kiraitu will support Ruto....few more remaining in Azimio
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2021, 02:00:59 PM »
Once they realise UDA is a movement they will try to jump ship. Lose at Primaries blame Ruto and retire politically.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2021, 02:22:25 PM »
Driving around Nairobi - I notice that candidate have UDA colours but not UDA logo. Many people are fearful of the nomination.
I think at some point Ruto has to be flexible and allow for Umbrella coalition.
That way CCK, TSP, Kiraitu Mbus and CCM - and other parties can join.

Best to start thinking about Hustler Nation around March/April - or immediately after nomination.

Strategically if Ruto allows coalition this early - UDA become stillborn.

So eventually Ruto has to budge

Once they realise UDA is a movement they will try to jump ship. Lose at Primaries blame Ruto and retire politically.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2021, 07:44:30 AM »
Driving around Nairobi - I notice that candidate have UDA colours but not UDA logo. Many people are fearful of the nomination.
I think at some point Ruto has to be flexible and allow for Umbrella coalition.
That way CCK, TSP, Kiraitu Mbus and CCM - and other parties can join.

Best to start thinking about Hustler Nation around March/April - or immediately after nomination.

Strategically if Ruto allows coalition this early - UDA become stillborn.

So eventually Ruto has to budge

Like it or not Ruto will need a coalition to get into power I think I said this months ago. In mt.kenya UDA is not tenable, Kiraitu,Kuria and others have clout and any attempt s to sideline them could end up badly for Ruto. If I were Ruto I wouldn't care about the parties as long as I get pork.
The feeling already is UDA is rigged and they have there preference list. In Kiagu Kuria almost beat Ruto without ever campaigning and confined to hospital bed. That tells you what to expect

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2021, 08:42:10 AM »
Timming is everything in politics. It's too early to allow coalition. That kills UDA and make Ruto another Kibaki PNU.

For now people have to be forced to join UDA. Those that can sustain their small parties until march/april - can be coopted into hustler nation coalition.

Ruto will definitely enter coalitions - but around April-May - deadline for coalition is  May 30th. In fact I am sure behind the scenes Ruto is negotiating with some of them like Kiraitu, maDVD, Weta and possibly even small boys like Kuria and Kiunjuri.

Depending on how negotiation goes it may be Hustler Nation or to accomodate others - something similar like Economic Revolution Coalition.

As for Raila Azimio desperations - he has no strategy - his entire run is premised on Uhuru wa Kenyatta.

Like it or not Ruto will need a coalition to get into power I think I said this months ago. In mt.kenya UDA is not tenable, Kiraitu,Kuria and others have clout and any attempt s to sideline them could end up badly for Ruto. If I were Ruto I wouldn't care about the parties as long as I get pork.
The feeling already is UDA is rigged and they have there preference list. In Kiagu Kuria almost beat Ruto without ever campaigning and confined to hospital bed. That tells you what to expect

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2021, 08:46:35 AM »
Also worth watching attempt to change law to allow coalitions to run for elections - rather than parties.

Raila badly want to kill ODM - because it cannot sell in Mt Kenya - and want to slide into Azimio Party.

We shall see it on Tuesday next week