Author Topic: Ruto For Umpteenth Time Affirms Raila Lost 2007 Elections  (Read 735 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Ruto For Umpteenth Time Affirms Raila Lost 2007 Elections
« on: December 16, 2021, 11:17:02 AM »

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2021-12-15-ruto-it-will-not-be-possible-to-steal-my-votes/

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Re: Ruto For Umpteenth Time Affirms Raila Lost 2007 Elections
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2021, 11:36:07 AM »

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2021-12-15-ruto-it-will-not-be-possible-to-steal-my-votes/
Ruto should go out loud and clear. Kibaki won 2007 by 28,000 votes. If Ruto sings this message louder i see any opposition to him in mlima varnishing

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2021, 11:52:55 AM »
Why would he betray the deaths, the suffering and the memories of us who were in ODM to please you!
Forget it.
Good leaders have principles.
That is why people liked Moi and hate Kalonzo.
You cannot just say expedient stuff for political short term goals.

Raila is loosing this election because he turning 360 on everything.

As we saw from opinion poll - 17 percent supporting UDA - were previously pro-ODM.

Ruto approach to GEMA has been excellent - equal partnership with Non-GEMA. GEMA get 50: Ruto non-GEMA get 50. Everyone is happy.

WIN-WIN. We cannot jump into 1man 1shilling or BBI to please GEMA and lose Non-GEMA. What will be doing is zero work.

Ruto has to unite the two GEMA and NON-GEMA in an equal shared prosperity.

Otherwise it will be like Raila pendulum...you win some..you lose some...end of day...you're stuck.

UDA best foot forward - 50-50 alliance btw Gema and allied communities - Non-GEMA. Ruto PORK. GEMA DPORK. GEMA finance. Non-GEMA internal security.

Raila and his Azimio stay in opposition....and provide robust constructive opposition.

Ruto should go out loud and clear. Kibaki won 2007 by 28,000 votes. If Ruto sings this message louder i see any opposition to him in mlima varnishing

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2021, 12:07:48 PM »
Kibaki stole the 2007 election. No fairy tales even spoken by Ruto can change history.

Even the diehard Kibaki supporters that I know today acknowledge Kibaki's election theft. Why this topic keeps on popping up here astonishes me. Only the guilty are afraid.

Btw, without Kibaki's election theft of 2007, Kenya would be a better place politically today and Kibaki would have gone down in history as a man who changed Kenya. Today respect for Kibaki is very lukeworm as people know he messed the country politically for decades to come.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2021, 01:45:37 PM »
RV, you have always said Ruto has never said Raila lost 2007. There uou have it.
There is a reason Ruto switched sides back to Uhuru and formed KKK. There is a reason why Ruto stuck with Uhuru in 2013 even after being given a better deal by Raila. This is what he actually told his people . Mt Kenya were going to look Western and take the prize.
Ruto knows who won in 2007 and he has always been saying Raila lost the election.
This is the reality you dont want to accept even now. When he is saying iy loud and clear .

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2021, 01:49:24 PM »
Ruto is a politician. He is saying that just to have dig at Raila. I am not a politician. You should also try to have some objectivity.
RV, you have always said Ruto has never said Raila lost 2007. There uou have it.
There is a reason Ruto switched sides back to Uhuru and formed KKK. There is a reason why Ruto stuck with Uhuru in 2013 even after being given a better deal by Raila. This is what he actually told his people . Mt Kenya were going to look Western and take the prize.
Ruto knows who won in 2007 and he has always been saying Raila lost the election.
This is the reality you dont want to accept even now. When he is saying iy loud and clear .

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2021, 01:50:16 PM »
Yes the blood of those who died, were evicted and lost properties are squarely in his hand.
Kibaki not only rigged, but rigged so brazenly, it spark a war.
If you must rig, please rig intelligently.

Kidnapping ROS, forcing them into incommunado and mannually altering figures - after loading ECK with own commissioners - was going to spark war.

These people are luckly because Raila is coward or mellowed after 9yrs in prison.

If it was Ruto - kenya now would be two countries.

The minimum would be for UN to come and conduct fresh election.

Ruto left Raila because he saw the man is not hungry and brave enough to win PORK.

Kibaki stole the 2007 election. No fairy tales even spoken by Ruto can change history.

Even the diehard Kibaki supporters that I know today acknowledge Kibaki's election theft. Why this topic keeps on popping up here astonishes me. Only the guilty are afraid.

Btw, without Kibaki's election theft of 2007, Kenya would be a better place politically today and Kibaki would have gone down in history as a man who changed Kenya. Today respect for Kibaki is very lukeworm as people know he messed the country politically for decades to come.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2021, 01:51:54 PM »
Kindly share a link where Ruto is said to have uttered such words. Only one link as you claim he has repeated it several times.