Author Topic: DPP now orders prosecution of one of the Murgor sisters  (Read 867 times)

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
DPP now orders prosecution of one of the Murgor sisters
« on: December 13, 2021, 01:00:08 PM »
As I mentioned before, Philip Murgor is just for PR. He wanted to get publicity ba all means using his nieces and now the tables have been turned round on them. The two ladies should have gone for good legal advice even to Nelson Havi and not the half baked lawyer Murgor.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2021-12-13-new-twist-as-dpp-orders-prosecution-of-murgor-sisters-in-ndichu-twins-assault-case/

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: DPP now orders prosecution of one of the Murgor sisters
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2021, 01:09:59 PM »
Explain to me like a little kid how Murgor Philiph is responsible for ODPP moves. Murgor are ready to battle the charges when it start. The ball is still with Police and DPP. Each side has made their allegations. The compromised police and DPP are yet to make move - and are muddying the waters - but what I know Murgor will fight long and hard. The Ndichus have a big battle ahead of them.
As I mentioned before, Philip Murgor is just for PR. He wanted to get publicity ba all means using his nieces and now the tables have been turned round on them. The two ladies should have gone for good legal advice even to Nelson Havi and not the half baked lawyer Murgor.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2021-12-13-new-twist-as-dpp-orders-prosecution-of-murgor-sisters-in-ndichu-twins-assault-case/

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2021, 01:30:10 PM »
Were it not for Philip Murgor, who came out with his big mouth, we would never heard of this saga. This was a bar brawl and should have remained just that. People who go to bars fight everyday. Nobody got injured, so what was the deal? The truth will never come out since the participants were all drunk. All the participants has their only version of the saga depending on the alcohol level at that time. :D

Explain to me like a little kid how Murgor Philiph is responsible for ODPP moves. Murgor are ready to battle the charges when it start. The ball is still with Police and DPP. Each side has made their allegations. The compromised police and DPP are yet to make move - and are muddying the waters - but what I know Murgor will fight long and hard. The Ndichus have a big battle ahead of them.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2021, 01:36:43 PM »
Let a competent court decide that. Ndichus had been misbehaving in town - they needed someone of Murgor big mouth to dehorn them - and teach them some character development.

End of day the big lossers here are the Ndichus - who should have known better than fight 20yr old girl who rejected their sexual advances.

Were it not for Philip Murgor, who came out with his big mouth, we would never heard of this saga. This was a bar brawl and should have remained just that. People who go to bars fight everyday. Nobody got injured, so what was the deal? The truth will never come out since the participants were all drunk. All the participants has their only version of the saga depending on the alcohol level at that time. :D

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2021, 06:49:30 PM »
Hehehe am on record stating that the murgors sisters will go nowhere and since now its a battle betwenn Kalenjin(flea) and elephant (Kikuyu) the flea will be crushed. Ndichus are here to stay Kikuyu 💪

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2021, 09:59:11 PM »

Somebody actually got choked not to mention breaking car mirror caught on camera. ODPP has not got police to arrest Ndichus but now get charge for girls and he want to arrest? He should tell us another one.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2021, 06:46:04 AM »
Kenyan justice system is all about influence. Murgor has a big network  of influence in DPP same with Haji  ,Wako and Tobiko.
Now if it passes the DPP stage it will be a battle in Courts.
Its better to avoid courts but they are easily manipulated.
If Ndichus were not celebrities this would not be in the limelight.
Kenyans being fascinated by media personalities and instagram influencers is baffling.

Somebody actually got choked not to mention breaking car mirror caught on camera. ODPP has not got police to arrest Ndichus but now get charge for girls and he want to arrest? He should tell us another one.