Author Topic: Uhuru hijack Jamhuri day to promote his legacy  (Read 916 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Uhuru hijack Jamhuri day to promote his legacy
« on: December 12, 2021, 01:25:06 PM »
They are playing videos of Kenyans thanking him.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Uhuru hijack Jamhuri day to promote his legacy
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2021, 02:22:55 PM »
Uhuru has invited Raila in the middle of his Kiswahili speech.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2021, 09:08:56 PM »
He probably heard that there are some people out there like you who still think he is playing RAO.  How else could he put this matter to rest by inviting RAO to greet the public in the middle of his state speech, dressed in full military ceremonial uniform. If you still think Ouru is playing RAO, I hope your eyes opened up a little bit.

Uhuru has invited Raila in the middle of his Kiswahili speech.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2021, 09:32:58 PM »
Kichwa mpaka April or May we will not agree.For now see Uhuru folks moving to Ruto slowly and none want to identify with Raila.Today driving around Nairobi I see kikuyus candidate all posters in Uda colors.I have never been near these top guys so I second guess them...I see what guys near them are doing..not saying.If focus on political moves objectively then utaona..Kenyatta jomo allowed gema to torment moi..right but eventually dismissed them.Telling them you don't show the cow the rope you want to hang them.In kalenjin we draw cow blood..we make sure the cow never see before we shoot the arrow on cow vein.Politics has lots of intrigues ...it's what interest me..not what an idiot see..it's the unsaid..that I try to understand.As much as I hate moi I admired his politics...he was proffesor as many later acknowledged...be very careful.There is reason why luos have failed so far..lack of sophistry to understand ujanja ya siasa

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2021, 08:32:24 PM »
Fair enough; April-June will be hear before we know it.

Kichwa mpaka April or May we will not agree.For now see Uhuru folks moving to Ruto slowly and none want to identify with Raila.Today driving around Nairobi I see kikuyus candidate all posters in Uda colors.I have never been near these top guys so I second guess them...I see what guys near them are doing..not saying.If focus on political moves objectively then utaona..Kenyatta jomo allowed gema to torment moi..right but eventually dismissed them.Telling them you don't show the cow the rope you want to hang them.In kalenjin we draw cow blood..we make sure the cow never see before we shoot the arrow on cow vein.Politics has lots of intrigues ...it's what interest me..not what an idiot see..it's the unsaid..that I try to understand.As much as I hate moi I admired his politics...he was proffesor as many later acknowledged...be very careful.There is reason why luos have failed so far..lack of sophistry to understand ujanja ya siasa
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2021, 06:21:14 PM »
What was the BBI dream deferred talk about?
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution