Author Topic: Matiangi really determined to locked Ruto out of Gusii  (Read 916 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Matiangi really determined to locked Ruto out of Gusii
« on: December 11, 2021, 04:39:40 PM »
Juzi he was resurrecting PEV and now he claiming Ruto has killed Osinde :(

Invalid Tweet ID

Offline patel

• Enigma
Re: Matiangi really determined to locked Ruto out of Gusii
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2021, 06:36:27 PM »
Where do you read that? Sounds like a guy mourning his friend, No?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2021, 06:54:26 PM »
I read btw the lines otherwise I would be regurgiating news.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2021, 09:16:41 PM »
Its called making things up.  However, if true, it would not be the first or last Ruto has killed. They say once you have killed once, the rest is very easy. We all remember Msando, Juma and the police officer attached to his office, just to mention a few were murdered. Naisitoshe, Ruto attack Dogs have been hurling insults at Matiangi on a Daily basis, what if Ruto becomes president.  Matiangi would have to go into exile the way Kale's hate him.  If I were Matiangi, I would do anything in my power Ruto loses.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2021, 10:16:21 PM »
True. Ruto is obviously not that innocent - very capable of anything - as we are talking trillions of money here.

Definitely many in UDA feel Matiangi is eating their lunch when he didnt contribute to killing the animal.

Now let Matiangi kill the animal of 2022.

But it appears to me that he will not resign in feb and will stick to gov matiti until august.

That could help Ruto - but Ruto should write off Gusii - if he get 25-30 percent that would be good enough.

Although from by-election we saw Matiangi is paper tiger.

Gusii are mercurial people - you just never know - Uhuru beat Raila in Gusii last election - and there is no single ODM Mp apart from Arati.

So Ruto as much as he should not expect much from Gusii should not give up. Gusii are internally quarrelsome and disagreeable folks....even Moi at his worst use to get votes.

Its called making things up.  However, if true, it would not be the first or last Ruto has killed. They say once you have killed once, the rest is very easy. We all remember Msando, Juma and the police officer attached to his office, just to mention a few were murdered. Naisitoshe, Ruto attack Dogs have been hurling insults at Matiangi on a Daily basis, what if Ruto becomes president.  Matiangi would have to go into exile the way Kale's hate him.  If I were Matiangi, I would do anything in my power Ruto loses.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2021, 01:05:36 AM »

Ruto is a devout Christian who knows what is wrong and right; Killing the worst of all wrongs is the last thing Ruto would think about. It is better to take it to authorities than to muddy someone's name if you have evidence.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2021, 02:39:53 AM »
Based on tweet, you could argue Matiangi killed this guy since he is the only one who knew his health status or you could also argue Matiangi is a reckless character not worth the office he occupy since he has power to order an investigation but instead chose to act like Nipate yahoo's.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2021, 07:47:36 PM »

I dont see it either.