Author Topic: How Ruto hotel hid Sh2.2 billion tax fugitive  (Read 905 times)

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
How Ruto hotel hid Sh2.2 billion tax fugitive
« on: December 10, 2021, 04:56:12 PM »
Why was Ruto involving himself in this saga? He seems to have the kind of wrong people around him. Of course this lady is a tenderpreneur recently affiliated to Jubilee and now seems to have switched sides to UDA. Why don't such people just pay the taxes due to KRA? In any case the money they receive is almost free of charge since they just supply goods and sometimes only air.

https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/bd/economy/ruto-hotel-hid-sh2-2-billion-tax-fugitive-3647590

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: How Ruto hotel hid Sh2.2 billion tax fugitive
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2021, 04:58:40 PM »
Why would someone attempt to hide or run away - when they can lawyer up and get even anticipatory bail.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2021, 05:09:23 PM »
This is a person who has for years been collecting tax payers money and is a self made billionaire. That is why am asking why are Ruto's supporters not very clever?

Why would someone attempt to hide or run away - when they can lawyer up and get even anticipatory bail.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2021, 05:36:27 PM »
What is Tax rate of good or services delivered? If the rate is 35% that's about 7.1 billion gross income. What is cut that goes to such moneybags. Going after her for tax evasion is the best thing because it is easiest crime to prove.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2021, 05:38:07 PM »
I am Ruto supporter and I am clever. I think you mean Ruto financiers. Ruto like them stupid. He probably took 80 percent of the money and left that woman to deal with consequences. But poor woman is now very rich.
This is a person who has for years been collecting tax payers money and is a self made billionaire. That is why am asking why are Ruto's supporters not very clever?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2021, 05:39:32 PM »
Gov should withhold taxes if they were smart. Such women businessmen are fronts for politicians. Huyu anapewa contract - lakini Ruto takes the money in hard cold untraceable cash - anaweka bitcoin :) . She remain na kidogo yake...brokerage fee..after supplying whatever need to be supplied.

Now if you go for her - you will recover nothing - because she has nothing left. She is a wheeler dealer - companies are created for contracts - probably do not exist beyond contract period.

I use to think gov withhold at least taxes before it pay contractors and suppliers

What is Tax rate of good or services delivered? If the rate is 35% that's about 7.1 billion gross income. What is cut that goes to such moneybags. Going after her for tax evasion is the best thing because it is easiest crime to prove.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2021, 06:44:58 PM »
Gov should withhold taxes if they were smart. Such women businessmen are fronts for politicians. Huyu anapewa contract - lakini Ruto takes the money in hard cold untraceable cash - anaweka bitcoin :) . She remain na kidogo yake...brokerage fee..after supplying whatever need to be supplied.

Now if you go for her - you will recover nothing - because she has nothing left. She is a wheeler dealer - companies are created for contracts - probably do not exist beyond contract period.

I use to think gov withhold at least taxes before it pay contractors and suppliers

Yes. Gok should withhold taxes. This a very risky position for such a broker. You are the only one with traceable link to the contract. You may end up paying heavily for the crime with your Don goes free. You are the mercy of the Baron. I wonder how ruto is washing his money. He must be efficient since I haven't heard of a case of someone running away with his loot like Asians did with Moi

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2021, 06:53:22 PM »
Yeah Moi was totally hand off - left it Kulei - and Biwott - those guys who conned them - but Gideon/Philiph Moi came and rescued Moi. Gideon and Philiph are ruthless..they had to kill people to establish order.

Now when it come to Ruto - I believe Farouk is obviously the bag carrier - but once money get to Ruto - then it's cleaned into business both local  and internationally - Ruto own many things through proxies- it easy to inject the money as business cashflow.
What is important for these politician is their mafiaso fear - they will kill you if you shortchange them - because they have assasin -
 kuna watu walikuwa wanasema Ruto has a samburu man working for him anakumaliz :) bila huruma.

But all these are internet rumours.

Uhuru kenyatta is also a pure thug.The man is big on threats and assisinations.

Raila is a thug

MaDVD is a thug. Kalonzo a thug. Weta a thug.

All of them are thugs...Kenya politicians are just thugs.

But I will never want to be near those guys.....RVHH has a different view.

Yes. Gok should withhold taxes. This a very risky position for such a broker. You are the only one with traceable link to the contract. You may end up paying heavily for the crime with your Don goes free. You are the mercy of the Baron. I wonder how ruto is washing his money. He must be efficient since I haven't heard of a case of someone running away with his loot like Asians did with Moi

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2021, 07:27:47 PM »
Why was Ruto involving himself in this saga? He seems to have the kind of wrong people around him. Of course this lady is a tenderpreneur recently affiliated to Jubilee and now seems to have switched sides to UDA. Why don't such people just pay the taxes due to KRA? In any case the money they receive is almost free of charge since they just supply goods and sometimes only air.

https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/bd/economy/ruto-hotel-hid-sh2-2-billion-tax-fugitive-3647590

Are you kidding???
This is in Ruto's blood - Corruption and moral degradation
TO be fair it is in most of Kenya's politician but Ruto takes it to a higher notch.

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2021, 07:29:45 PM »

Looks like the owner of Nyama mama has also run away after getting a loan of 520 million

https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/bd/corporate/companies/owner-popular-city-restaurant-sh520m-loan-fraud-3646258

Is there anyone in that God Forsaken country that is clean?

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2021, 07:36:37 PM »
I am also wondering about these wash wash guys like this one below.  He is clearly corrupt so why go advertising yourself all over the internet? Kenya is not making sense to me.  Where are these young guys getting all this money from?