Author Topic: Look like Raila's Azimio la Umoja will be ODM event  (Read 2582 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Look like Raila's Azimio la Umoja will be ODM event
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2021, 11:53:21 AM »
Gideon stand with Raila and attends.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2021, 12:30:26 PM »
As per instructions from his buddy, Uhuru. :D

Gideon stand with Raila and attends.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2021, 12:32:42 PM »
Yeah right - where Gideon is - Uhuru will be. But remember bado mambo.Kuna watu wancheza chess. Nyinyi ODM munacheza ajua.

Until May 30th - take anything from Uhuru and gideon with a lot of salt.

Remember during NASA 2017- KANU was all over - shouting Ndaani Ndaaaaaani :) - but last minute they left and join Jubilee.

Gideon knows his presidential bid is dead on arrival - now he is just interested in retaining senate seat in Baringo - where Ruto is very popular.

Babaman could be the negotiation strategy - like he was in 2017 - where Uhuru brought him to Jubilee with an "MOU" that Jubilee's dude will forfeit senate run and become a CS.

By May = you will likely be left with SK Macharia - that is Raila only true friend. The rest are under payment or threats from Uhuru to play his games - they are pawns. Those that have refused to be pawns have all fled to UDA....few still remain in Jubilee (about 10 mps and 4 governors)

As per instructions from his buddy, Uhuru. :D

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2021, 12:44:32 PM »
Meanwhile the Generals in KDF feel they should be running for 2022 too.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2021, 01:02:45 PM »
Pundit, am very flexible. My position is anyone but Ruto. :D :D :D

Yeah right - where Gideon is - Uhuru will be. But remember bado mambo.Kuna watu wancheza chess. Nyinyi ODM munacheza ajua.

Until May 30th - take anything from Uhuru and gideon with a lot of salt.

Remember during NASA 2017- KANU was all over - shouting Ndaani Ndaaaaaani :) - but last minute they left and join Jubilee.

Gideon knows his presidential bid is dead on arrival - now he is just interested in retaining senate seat in Baringo - where Ruto is very popular.

Babaman could be the negotiation strategy - like he was in 2017 - where Uhuru brought him to Jubilee with an "MOU" that Jubilee's dude will forfeit senate run and become a CS.

By May = you will likely be left with SK Macharia - that is Raila only true friend. The rest are under payment or threats from Uhuru to play his games - they are pawns. Those that have refused to be pawns have all fled to UDA....few still remain in Jubilee (about 10 mps and 4 governors)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2021, 01:22:04 PM »
About 22 governors attended...

Gov Nyongo, Kisiis Gov Ongwae, Gov Wambora, Gov Oparanya,Gov Ali Korane, Gov Tana River, Taita Taveta Granton Samboja, Charity Ngilu,Gov Kimemia, Otichillo, Fwaha Lamu, Gov Nyamira,Gov Nairobi, Gov Nyoro, Gov Ole Lenku, Gov Mureithi, Prof Nyongo, Gov Rasanga,Gov Ojamoong, Prof Lonyapuo, Gov Tolgos and Gov Lee

Notable missing- who seem to be breaking out of Harambee prefects- Gov Kiraitu, Gov Tharaka Nithi,  Gov Bungoma - Wangamati, Gov Tranzoia Khaemba, Gov Narok Tunai, Gov Kilifi? Amason didnt hear him, Gov Wajir, Gov Marsabit, Gov Mandera.

All the missing are probably backing  Ruto - because OKA principle DO NOT EVEN HAVE THEIR HOME COUNTY GOVERNORS:)

I dont see Mutua and Prof Kivutha.

Senators ndio Azimio has big problem - seem like Ledama - and usual ODM crew.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2021, 01:22:51 PM »
Join the Army (#BetterwithArmy) - that is now the only thing stopping my man Ruto from PORK :).  Hapa Azimio naona tu ODM and the last vestiges of Jubilee.

Kazi kubwa getting OKA - :)

Pundit, am very flexible. My position is anyone but Ruto. :D :D :D

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2021, 01:53:20 PM »
Am not for those barracks boys. Better a dictator Ruto whom we can deal with along the way than those bullies with guns. They too are corrupt and dislodging them in Africa is not easy. Look at the struggle in Sudan and the even our neighbour Uganda.

Join the Army (#BetterwithArmy) - that is now the only thing stopping my man Ruto from PORK :).  Hapa Azimio naona tu ODM and the last vestiges of Jubilee.

Kazi kubwa getting OKA - :)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2021, 02:06:58 PM »
Smarta. The desperado in GEMA need to read that.
Am not for those barracks boys. Better a dictator Ruto whom we can deal with along the way than those bullies with guns. They too are corrupt and dislodging them in Africa is not easy. Look at the struggle in Sudan and the even our neighbour Uganda.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2021, 03:01:54 PM »
List of governors...I doubt on Tunai. In Mt Kenya it's down to 3 mps - 4 governors.
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/politics/article/2001431467/list-of-mps-senators-and-governors-at-railas-kasarani-event

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2021, 03:05:29 PM »
Munya and other CS abuse of office continues. COK2010 envisage apolitical civil services.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2021, 04:06:02 PM »
Kalongo longo till 4pm. They are now doing mock motion.

One would imagine they would have taken time to show case what they want to do for kenyans.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2021, 04:27:49 PM »
Pundit, have we finished crowning Baba? :D

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2021, 04:33:46 PM »
Nime give up.
Pundit, have we finished crowning Baba? :D

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2021, 04:56:52 PM »
knit picking.  I'd rather be RAO than WSR at this time.

Look like ODM and Jubilee remnants jambroee.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2021, 05:01:44 PM »
Alright pundito, if you believe that your guy Ruto is doing much better at this time in the campaign then all powers to you. It appears that we will hear this from you until the election day. Then after Ruto is beaten like a drum, you will come up with another excuse. There is really no need engaging you until after the elections because you sound like a broken record.

Well, he finally make the breaking news, he is running again, for 5th time if you exclude 82.

Now looking at his ODM movement with a few token Jubilee (who might be all out by Feb) - I don't see him cracking Mt Kenya (yet he must nominate DPORK) - and he is also starting minus OKA two Key principles.

As for Ruto - he is playing at almost 50 percent - just need winning margins. If he get MaDVD+Weta like it appears he has; and Rigathi choice as DPORK has not elicited a big fallout; he is on a home run.

knit picking.  I'd rather be RAO than WSR at this time.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2021, 06:47:04 PM by Kichwa »

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2021, 07:12:30 PM »
I feel so sad Luos have been condition ed mbaya sana they have accepted only mt.kenya elite can decide the presidency and this is precisely what the elites want. The blatant arrogance ahowed by a cabinet minister like Munya appearing and media sk macharia is  a very poor reflection on democracy. All thos show but the failure will be even bigger.
Baba has been fattened up by the GEMA elite just like Tigray elites were doing in Ethiopia but reality will hit him hard,

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2021, 09:34:58 AM »
Such statements really scares Mois and Kenyattas...compare to friendly rivarly btw them and Ruto on who can steal the most.

"..The tears from my detention are still running from my eyes as you all can see with the handkerchief that never leaves my hand. I will never wish this on anyone, not even my worst enemy..."- Raila Odinga