Author Topic: Look like Raila's Azimio la Umoja will be ODM event  (Read 2585 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Look like Raila's Azimio la Umoja will be ODM event
« on: December 09, 2021, 04:23:55 PM »
 :D the straws you are clutching on are getting fewer and weaker.  :D - look like Veritas edited my post

Uhuru has run to Tanzania. Reportedly Kalonzo is out. MaDVD will not attend. Weta definitely wont.

Now question is will Gideon Moi attend?

But Kamanda and Macharia of Citizen will be there to represent Mt Kenya-tta and JUbilee

« Last Edit: December 09, 2021, 07:52:43 PM by RV Pundit »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Look like Raila's Azimio la Umoja will be ODM event
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2021, 06:45:56 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2021, 06:49:07 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2021, 06:50:41 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2021, 07:51:40 PM »
Poor Jakom
Invalid Tweet ID

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2021, 08:03:19 PM »
Poor Jakom - nikama anachezwa mbaya :) - Uhuru playing byzantine moves - and I agree with Kangata. Hiko high level games hapa...he will end up with Kamanda if he gives him Nairobi governorship...otherwise by April next year the hemorrhage will continue until he find himself with ODM alone.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2021, 08:51:28 PM »
Look like Kingi is back to ODM
/photo/1

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2021, 09:19:00 PM »
If there is a politician who has been mentally abused and disused in history is one baba. Very sad being taken through the same usual wild goose chase ceremony. Honestly baba should quit I don't see how he will make even 30% first round.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2021, 09:22:37 PM »
Raila attended Musyokas and Mois event. I fail to understand why they would not scratch his back.
Mudavadi is hell bound to go against Raila.

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2021, 10:01:02 PM »
 :D :D :D :D :D :D Wow, wow, wow.... you guys, you are quite a bunch!!! I thought Baba is finished and fishing in Bondo?? Why are you so keen on his "misfortunes"???

Wait and see how Kasarani will be a jamboree and packed to the rafters like it has never ever before, not even Kenya Vs. Egypt All-Africa Games Football Final in 1987 (what a game it was!!) would breach.

I thought this guy is the easiest opponent for your Mzito WsR and yet all you WsR groupies are so edgy about his expected announcement to run tomorrow!

Poor Jakom - nikama anachezwa mbaya :) - Uhuru playing byzantine moves - and I agree with Kangata. Hiko high level games hapa...he will end up with Kamanda if he gives him Nairobi governorship...otherwise by April next year the hemorrhage will continue until he find himself with ODM alone.

If there is a politician who has been mentally abused and disused in history is one baba. Very sad being taken through the same usual wild goose chase ceremony. Honestly baba should quit I don't see how he will make even 30% first round.

Raila attended Musyokas and Mois event. I fail to understand why they would not scratch his back.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2021, 10:52:16 PM »
Dog pony show - everyone knows Raila is running for PORK.

The critical thing for him is to assemble NASA before he can seek Mt Kenya top up.

Evidence suggest Raila is back to square one as an ODM candidate. This the Sisyphian curse we are talking about.

:D :D :D :D :D :D Wow, wow, wow.... you guys, you are quite a bunch!!! I thought Baba is finished and fishing in Bondo?? Why are you so keen on his "misfortunes"???

Wait and see how Kasarani will be a jamboree and packed to the rafters like it has never ever before, not even Kenya Vs. Egypt All-Africa Games Football Final in 1987 (what a game it was!!) would breach.

I thought this guy is the easiest opponent for your Mzito WsR and yet all you WsR groupies are so edgy about his expected announcement to run tomorrow!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2021, 10:54:41 PM »
I think the problem is Raila is making it look like everyone who will attend his open secret unveiling has endorsed him.
Or he was gate-crashing OKA launches.

He thought re-uniting with NASA was going to be after thought - but he going to be stuck without OKA guys. One Oka guy break for Ruto - it's almost game over.

So far MaDVD and Weta look likely headed to Ruto.....just a polite reminder to prepare my money :)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2021, 10:57:26 PM »
I hope he runs - so he needs to be managed until he puts his name down. Ruto need him running.

I am not sure about Uhuru moves - it's fuzzy and byzantine - and I am not convinced Uhuru or Gideon MO1 can back Jakom. I am still convinced Jakom is being used as pawn and he doesnt even know it. But they are losing grip - OKa guys have gone rogue - the GEMA have basically abandoned Uhuru - the last man to switch off the lights will be Kamanda. So for now Uhuru best plan is to pass budget in Feb and go to Bahamas...for come Feb 11th -- half the gov will resign - and scatter. There will be total chaos - it will be impossible to control anybody as nomination will be April.

Real coalition talks begins btw April-May - with deals being made on last day of coalition of 30th May.

Anything now is just drama. For now Ruto is right to concentrate on UDA. Jakom should be busy strengthening ODM - otherwise it's going to be tears come April-May.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2021, 11:22:48 PM »
Look like Kingi found the going tough to launch coast party and may have to make way back to ODM
https://nation.africa/kenya/news/politics/amason-kingi-locked-out-of-new-coast-coalition-as-5-parties-join-up--3643684
Look like Kingi is back to ODM
/photo/1

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2021, 06:31:38 AM »

Wait and see how Kasarani will be a jamboree and packed to the rafters like it has never ever before, not even Kenya

Ruto, too can pack almost 2 million Kalenjins in Kapkatet grounds if he wanted to. I'm very sure Raila's Nyanza folks will represent 90% of the total attendees.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2021, 07:53:39 AM »
Babu has filled Kasarani with Nyanza school buses.

Looks like Oka's game plan is to force babu to endorse one of them. This week Kanu and Ford Kenya ran a joint training in Elementaita. Giddy was so elated that he flew himself in on his chopper
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2021, 08:31:32 AM »
Yeah tonnes of buses spot in Kericho heading to Nairobi. The weather doesnt look good. Hopefully the sun will rise.

As for KANU - Gideon Moi is keeping his card close -- last minute he run away from NASA back to Jubilee - and pleaded to be allowed to win Baringo senate.

Now this time round - he knows Ruto has an even firmer grip of Baringo kati - and he will need to bow before Ruto - otherwise his political career is about to end.

If I was Jakom - I wont trust two people the most - Uhuru and Gideon.

The rest have no serious beef with Raila. MaDVD, Weta and Kalonzo have no deep issues with Raila

But most political naive folks like Jakom and his people are What you is is what you get - and will only realize the last minute that some people were playing chess move - while they are used to AJUA.

Babu has filled Kasarani with Nyanza school buses.

Looks like Oka's game plan is to force babu to endorse one of them. This week Kanu and Ford Kenya ran a joint training in Elementaita. Giddy was so elated that he flew himself in on his chopper

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2021, 11:09:50 AM »
Raila is driving like head of state to Kasarani - the only missing thing is outriders. They blocked the road for him.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2021, 11:47:16 AM »
Look like ODM and Jubilee remnants jambroee.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2021, 11:51:24 AM »
Mukifika statehouse? Eti utanipata Muranga