Author Topic: More reason to localize police - Kadudu keep these boys kwenu Ololo  (Read 771 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
If they go to Pokot - utaskia tu kama few years ago - 50 recently police graduates massacred.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: More reason to localize police - Kadudu keep these boys kwenu Ololo
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2021, 04:05:41 PM »
Pundit, wasee wa Ololo do not go to police or military. Those are jobs for Ocha guys like your sort. I thought you could see some resemblance with your villagemates. :D :D :D

On a serious note I agree fully with you on localisation of police. Delocalisation was colonial tactic and our black regimes used same tactics like the British to let the police dance to its tune.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2021, 04:12:54 PM »
Hawa ni wa Kayole but they know panya routes za mitaa. They can be very effective policing their town villages. Ocha guys are very hardened and you need to run after criminals across maize fields.
Pundit, wasee wa Ololo do not go to police or military. Those are jobs for Ocha guys like your sort. I thought you could see some resemblance with your villagemates. :D :D :D

On a serious note I agree fully with you on localisation of police. Delocalisation was colonial tactic and our black regimes used same tactics like the British to let the police dance to its tune.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2021, 05:43:08 PM »
Pundito, these are learning sheng but you wouldn't know if you learnt sheng after registering as a voter
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2021, 06:06:05 PM »
My friend we invented sheng - way back in early 1990s:)
Pundito, these are learning sheng but you wouldn't know if you learnt sheng after registering as a voter

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2021, 08:17:07 AM »
Then they will be sent to laikipia and other hot spots....Kenya security forces are the poorest in the world in all indications. Those recruits paid between 200-400k as bribes to join.
Thats Moi/Kalenjin legacy for you

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2021, 10:11:30 AM »
No. This Kibaki legacy when you took street kids to NYS and finally to armed forces. Under Moi such boys would not make it through training even if they bribe their way. Now I know of guys who go for 3 months - instead of 9 months training.

Under Moi/Kalenjin we didnt joke with security. In fact even graduate of Kalenjin menjo training school is a real warrior harderned. Kalenjin just go for gun training.

I tell you maina - kalenjin boys after a one month intense training - come out real men - reserved, responsible and tough as nails - you're taken through mental and physical torture - and training on what to be a man mean.

These ones are just chokoras bribed their way or picked from NYS to GSUs - if they are taken to Laikipia - Pokot will make a meal out of them.

As much as we want to uplift chokoras - taking them to NYS is not the solution - because it quick way to giving them military training - without treating them.

Then they will be sent to laikipia and other hot spots....Kenya security forces are the poorest in the world in all indications. Those recruits paid between 200-400k as bribes to join.
Thats Moi/Kalenjin legacy for you

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2021, 12:40:18 PM »
The kabete killer police is more reasons to localize police. Marital problems will be less - less bribes less women dramas, stable families and lesser mental shit.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2021, 12:52:30 PM »
...and still those are guys gatheca will be counting on after he fcuks up kura,Kenya is a laughable country.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2021, 01:21:30 PM »
Indeed. Keep these chokoras in Nairobi. Keep Kabete guy in Kakamega. Like teachers - they will become very responsible member of society - and their salary will become more meaningful. But imagine someone is send to Meru and he come from Kericho - fare back home is like 1,500 - return 3,00 - salary is 15,000 or 10K after loans.

If they serve in their villages - they will spend almost zero - they sleep at home - eat dinner at home - contribute to their socities.

In fact like the British - we dont need to give them guns. Chiefs enforce discipline with sticks and slaps. As long as people know so and so is gov police man - they will respect his authority. He can arrest villages by summoning them to police station...give them basic canning...mambo kwisha.

Once localized - we dont need military attired police - they can be issued with pistols - and that is more than enough.

Which country do you see police carrying military style guns. In Europe - they carry pistols - if any arm at all.

The kabete killer police is more reasons to localize police. Marital problems will be less - less bribes less women dramas, stable families and lesser mental shit.