Author Topic: Rigathi look likely the next DPORK  (Read 4963 times)

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
Re: Rigathi look likely the next DPORK
« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2021, 07:00:45 PM »
Raila is very intelligent, pragmatic and maverick. If there is no way for him to win, like he has always done, he will save Kenya by tosharing one of the other candidates.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2021, 07:26:51 PM »
Rigathi already crushed all his strong opponents. Gema who else do you think would make good DPORK.
Muturi is in DP.
Kindiki has accepted to be governor of Tharaka Nithi.
Alice Wahome will likely become next AG...and so will likes of Ndidi..Ichungwa definitely next finance minister.
Kiunjuri was finished by Munya and is now resinged to be Laikipia East Mp to battle Pokots pale.
Kiambu Kabogo is onto his tujibebe wafala movement.
Wa Iria is doing his stupid stuff.
The rest who have lost govenrorship like Lee, Mureithi, PK are busy looking for baba or anything to save them.
Munya and Kiraitu are insular and want to battle for meru governorship.
Martha has emotionally invested in Kirinyanga govership she still pursuing justice at Africa Court of Justice :)

In short Rigathi is the last man standing.

Well Pundits thinks for GEMA. Ruto would have to break the bank and sell Rigathi because he is a non starter.Ruto risks losing momentum am seeing that a little bit

Sound like those crocodile hyena faces Gado cartoon.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2021, 08:10:00 PM »
Happy to see my MP is not in the cult and speaking the truth ?s=21

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2021, 08:26:04 PM »
Kieleweke still talking mambo ya deni when Ruto and company long left that conservation. Hamna deni :)  People are looking for a leader promising the future. Not one telling them to repay old debts. Halafu kazi wafanyiwe siku ngani?

This is why propaganda wise Uhuru and company are really struggling.

Let Raila unleash well thought campaign pledges - hiyo 6K got some traction - it just not realistic.

Mt kenya people are struggling with Uhuru - and you're doubling down on them to repay debt? debt of which gratitude? When the economy is bleeding thanks to COVID killing millions of business?

Happy to see my MP is not in the cult and speaking the truth ?s=21

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2021, 08:45:49 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2021, 09:22:23 PM »
They will get roads named after them, statures erected, and all that kind of museum stuff - but forget about leadership - if you're not running propaganda about the future - about post 2022.

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2021, 10:45:27 PM »
RV Pundit - My analysis is that the army generals are with Uhuru because they haven't forgiven Ruto for what happened in 2008 with the post-election violence when the country almost descended into civil war (the viewed him as the chief organizer of the violence)

Uhuru keeps hinting that he has something up his sleeves and Atwoli seems convinced it won't happen so it appears as though they have something up their sleeves.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2021, 11:05:06 PM »
Console yourself. Kenya Army like anything in kenya is enthicized. The gov is split along tribal lines. Uhuru is going to be very lonely soon because majority in gov are looking at the future - those convinced Ruto will win - are aligning themselves with Ruto camp. Those who think Raila will win - are supporting Raila. Nobody now in gov cares about Uhuru - the lameduck.

Uhuru can only hand over to KDF if violence erupts - but everyone will be a loser when KDF takes over starting with Uhuru himself.

In any case the biggest risk facing kenya is KDF eventually splitting into tribes - and we have a civil war.

2007 - get over it - and deal with the FUTURE. You dont start a big war in the future to solve your bitterness of the last war.

RV Pundit - My analysis is that the army generals are with Uhuru because they haven't forgiven Ruto for what happened in 2008 with the post-election violence when the country almost descended into civil war (the viewed him as the chief organizer of the violence)

Uhuru keeps hinting that he has something up his sleeves and Atwoli seems convinced it won't happen so it appears as though they have something up their sleeves.

Offline RV Kirgit

• Enigma
« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2021, 11:36:29 PM »

Do you think uhuru is trying to avoid another Kenyatta senior to Moi type succession... just in case something happens

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2021, 02:31:37 AM »
Raila needs a break. Raila sold his presidency in 2017. That was his best and last shot. In Ruto we trust.
Hi Patel, I agree with your assessment. When you say you have one bullet and miss, you are done and dusted. Raila's best shot, and I believe he won, was in 2007. In 2022, he may lose by over 2 million votes!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #50 on: December 07, 2021, 03:34:09 AM »
Raila needs a break. Raila sold his presidency in 2017. That was his best and last shot. In Ruto we trust.
Hi Patel, I agree with your assessment. When you say you have one bullet and miss, you are done and dusted. Raila's best shot, and I believe he won, was in 2007. In 2022, he may lose by over 2 million votes!

What do you mean? I have no idea what Uhuru is thinking but he appears to be quite confident (maybe it's bravado?) I don't know, but many middle class Kikuyu's are freaked out by Ruto. They believe he hates kikuyu's (again 2007) and will try to destroy them financially like Moi did.  The poor Kikuyu's to my surprise, don't seem to have these worries. Why?

Anyway, Uhuru will be protected (kenyans don't go after ex presidents) but Matiangi, Kibicho and people like Murathe? It's over for them in terms of tenders.  I don't want to see a new corrupt Kalenjin elite like we saw under moi or a new kikuyu elite like we saw with Kibaki and Uhuru -- this needs to end.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #51 on: December 07, 2021, 03:36:03 AM »
Raila &ODM lost in 2007 because he simply refused to tosha Kalonzo. Similar thing is set to happen in 2027 and again they will say Raila won.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #52 on: December 07, 2021, 03:41:23 AM »

what is middle class to you ?
Mt Kenysns hold Raila responsible for 2007 P.E.V. He has never asked for forgiveness.
Raila will be given a beating which will make 2017 look like a childs play. If he is smart he needs to swallow his pride and ambitions and
tosha someone else. The question is will he ?

What do you mean? I have no idea what Uhuru is thinking but he appears to be quite confident (maybe it's bravado?) I don't know, but many middle class Kikuyu's are freaked out by Ruto. They believe he hates kikuyu's (again 2007) and will try to destroy them financially like Moi did.  The poor Kikuyu's to my surprise, don't seem to have these worries. Why?

Anyway, Uhuru will be protected (kenyans don't go after ex presidents) but Matiangi, Kibicho and people like Murathe? It's over for them in terms of tenders.  I don't want to see a new corrupt Kalenjin elite like we saw under moi or a new kikuyu elite like we saw with Kibaki and Uhuru -- this needs to end.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #53 on: December 07, 2021, 08:17:44 AM »
Most kikuyu suprmacist and those that have benefited from gov favors are stuck btw choosing two evils - Raila and Ruto. It's a choice btw deep sea and blue ocean. In reality power is going out anyway. That is why you want the military to take over - and other such desperate measures.

The majority lower class have nothing to loss - nothing to fear - they feel the 20yrs of kikuyu presidents hasn't trickled down to them.

Uhuru is clueless...either by design or just being out of touch with reality...which is why everyone has left Jubilee. I think in terms of Mps we will soon be down to the last 10 Mps...as for governors...the remaining unable to join UDA are jumping into small parties.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #54 on: December 07, 2021, 09:58:18 AM »
Rigathi comes as too hard headed for a DPORK but it looks like an act. A DPORK must be a malleable character else they will clash. Ruto was and is too aggressive for a DPORK, I wonder what he would do with an equal as Pundito is insinuating Rigathi is
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #55 on: December 07, 2021, 10:19:10 AM »
Small minded leaders are afraid of forceful characters like Ruto and Rigathi.
Ruto is so confident on his abilities - he suffers from no such inferiorities.
What Ruto wants is someone who can get stuff done.
Rigathi will either be DPORK or Interior Minister.
Ruto is interested in folks who can put incredible amount energy, work and execution to get stuff done.

What would happen in a fallout with Ruto and Rigathi? Ruto will simply crash Rigathi because he is just way too much gifted.

Rigathi comes as too hard headed for a DPORK but it looks like an act. A DPORK must be a malleable character else they will clash. Ruto was and is too aggressive for a DPORK, I wonder what he would do with an equal as Pundito is insinuating Rigathi is

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #56 on: December 07, 2021, 01:28:59 PM »
Silly boy

This is not about performance but fierce independence which means possible fall out barely into the term. A DPORK must be subservient as they can't be fired

Small minded leaders are afraid of forceful characters like Ruto and Rigathi.
Ruto is so confident on his abilities - he suffers from no such inferiorities.
What Ruto wants is someone who can get stuff done.
Rigathi will either be DPORK or Interior Minister.
Ruto is interested in folks who can put incredible amount energy, work and execution to get stuff done.

What would happen in a fallout with Ruto and Rigathi? Ruto will simply crash Rigathi because he is just way too much gifted.

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #57 on: December 07, 2021, 02:22:02 PM »
Matusi ya nini pastor?

Ruto is 10 times stronger than Rigathi.

Rigathi therefore will be subservient to Ruto.

Rigathi is a performer no doubt - but he still need to learn politics - he is still a rough diamond - he lacks soft skills(Matiangi) and Ruto will help him develop.

If he brings nyonyoko - Ruto crashes him.

If Ruto has been a tough cookie with Uhuru as DPORK - just imagine how powerful he will be as PORK.

PORK gives you the base power - how you use or project it is upto you. DPORK is nothing.

Silly boy

This is not about performance but fierce independence which means possible fall out barely into the term. A DPORK must be subservient as they can't be fired

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #58 on: December 07, 2021, 02:38:01 PM »
All clear for Geoffrey Rigathi Gachagua - Fraud case to be heard in 2022 sept
https://citizen.digital/news/hearing-of-fraud-case-against-mp-rigathi-gachagua-postponed-to-september-2022-n288340

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #59 on: December 07, 2021, 08:56:40 PM »

We will see if Ruto becomes the first president in Kenya to rise above tribal politics in terms of his governance. That remains an open question.