Author Topic: Bukusu fireband - Audacity and Pragmatic - UDA sweep Bukusu  (Read 908 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Bukusu fireband - Audacity and Pragmatic - UDA sweep Bukusu
« on: December 03, 2021, 02:00:29 AM »
Look like Wangamati/Lusaka/Weta are all in :)  - Goodluck with Sifuna.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/counties/western/2021-12-02-speculation-rife-over-wangamatis-future-as-allies-defect-to-uda/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1638476115

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
Re: Bukusu fireband - Audacity and Pragmatic - UDA sweep Bukusu
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2021, 01:33:27 PM »
I told you mambo iko bado kabisa.... why do you think there is "deafening" silence in Bukusuland as you make your forays and criss-cross "our land" with vitriolic pronouncements?? We are aghast nay, disgusted at the temerity!! The angst in Bukusuland is indeed palpable and a pronouncement will be made soon. You will hear from us when we make the pronouncement, all those running around with UDA are Wakoras.... we cant countenance, imagine or even discuss association.

Look like Wangamati/Lusaka/Weta are all in :)  - Goodluck with Sifuna.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/counties/western/2021-12-02-speculation-rife-over-wangamatis-future-as-allies-defect-to-uda/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1638476115

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2021, 01:47:20 PM »
Pragmatic, Pundit knows more about you Bukusus than you know yourselves. He is the Alpha and Omega of all knowledge.

I told you mambo iko bado kabisa.... why do you think there is "deafening" silence in Bukusuland as you make your forays and criss-cross "our land" with vitriolic pronouncements?? We are aghast nay, disgusted at the temerity!! The angst in Bukusuland is indeed palpable and a pronouncement will be made soon. You will hear from us when we make the pronouncement, all those running around with UDA are Wakoras.... we cant countenance, imagine or even discuss association.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2021, 02:08:15 PM »
I am political analyst and I will take anything you or pragmatic that is not objective with lots of doubt.
Jubilee won almost 30 percent last time in Bungoma - with 5 of the 8 Mps.
If we had listened to you - we would have given all those votes to NASA.
Pragmatic, Pundit knows more about you Bukusus than you know yourselves. He is the Alpha and Omega of all knowledge.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2021, 02:11:52 PM »
I guess you're back with Wamunyinyi-ESeli group. I dont think that Group plus Sifuna has any influence in Bungoma.
We are waiting for 3 Amigos to make their move.
Weta
Lusaka
Wangamati
Otherwise Ruto starts with Sabaots votes of 12 percent - and will play around 30 percent without ANY extra EFFORT.

We are already seeing Wangamati group defecting to UDA....because they know Weta plus Lusaka will be playing with Ruto.

Gordon Opiyo - insist Ruto has 70 percent of Bungoma.

Ruto therefore very much on course to score 80 percent of Bungoma.

You will get 20 percent for Raila if you work really hard.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2021, 02:12:37 AM »
Bungoma and Transzoia  just like in Coast land - Ruto might slightly edge out Raila . However Wentagula highly likely will support RAO as Mudavadi supports Ruto .

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2021, 03:56:35 AM »
Weta+Lusaka+current Tranzoia governor all have deal with Ruto. It's just a matter of time....even Busia governor I think is Pro-Ruto but leaning to Raila for fear of Harambee house.

Weta signed a long time ago - I think he is going for National Speaker. Lusaka will join Ford-K. Ford-K will make a deal with Ruto.

Then Ruto will help Dr Chris Wamalwa win Tranzoia by rallying Kirwas and the Kalenjin there.

Narok pia it's same deal - Purko Patrick Ntutu and Ole Tunai - have deal for goverornship and senatorship.

MaDVD I think is talking to Ruto - Not sure what he is aiming for - but I bet Ruto will offer him what Kalonzo rejected in 2013 - Majority Leader or Chief Minister - with 1/3 of Gov - so he will pick maybe 5 ministers. That is great deal for someone whose influence doesnt extend beyond Kakamega and Vihiga.

Kalonzo is still out there with his minimum of DPORK - while that is reserved for Kikuyu candidate by both Ruto and Raila.

I think for now - it's likely Rigathi Gachagua has run away with it. If Raila picks Martha - then Ruto may pick Alice Wahome. But Kiunjuri played himself offside....first by being useless in Kilimo house and allowing Munya to finish him...secondly by forming Tissue Paper Party of Kenya.

Prof Kindiki seem convinced to go for Tharaka governorship. He knows Tharaka are overrated and cannot compete with Kikuyus for DPORK.

Bungoma and Transzoia  just like in Coast land - Ruto might slightly edge out Raila . However Wentagula highly likely will support RAO as Mudavadi supports Ruto .