Author Topic: Uhuru passive aggressive attacks on Ruto persist  (Read 624 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Uhuru passive aggressive attacks on Ruto persist
« on: December 02, 2021, 10:18:53 AM »
Looks like he still bitter - he was thinking Ruto will sit there and wait for him to be played :)

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2021-12-01-uhuru-warns-against-electing-ruto/

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Uhuru passive aggressive attacks on Ruto persist
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2021, 11:06:12 AM »
Who is aggressor here responding and blocking aggression? Who threw first punch?
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2021, 01:39:25 PM »
Yes Gatheca Uhuru is bitter but appeared resigned to fate that he can't change anything and Ruto will win. From his tone I could tell he is not thinking about rigging as he was talking about peace but lets wait and see.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2021, 02:32:29 PM »
What would Ruto gain by being aggressive against Uhuru. It's Uhuru who a day after securing his 2nd term - stuck a knife behind Ruto back. Ruto put up a spirited, discipline, deft and incredible fight back without become angry, reckless and vindictive like Raila when he was betrayed by Kibaki - and has managed to win GEMA over. That is what is hurting Uhuru and many GEMA elite. They have really hoped Ruto would be easily dislodged from Mt Kenya - with whistle campaign - but he has proven very tenacious.

Of course I am not suprised - I have studied Ruto since 2001 and I predicted Gatheca will regret that move in 2018

Who is aggressor here responding and blocking aggression? Who threw first punch?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2021, 02:35:16 PM »
Passive - he seem resigned and is pleading for people to listen to his wise counsel.
Aggressive - he is promising fire in the near future - by saying bado mambo. I guess he wants to use the next 8 months very efficiently.
Yes Gatheca Uhuru is bitter but appeared resigned to fate that he can't change anything and Ruto will win. From his tone I could tell he is not thinking about rigging as he was talking about peace but lets wait and see.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2021, 04:21:25 PM »
Uhuru health is not that good. He just doesn't trust ruto. He won't fight dirty because he is not an evil person. He will let kenyans especially kikuyu make their own decision. He is running the clock with 4 months of work left. Ruto is the one who is busy attacking uhuru because that is the way to runaway from jubilee legacy.