Author Topic: Kiunjuri and Murkomen - solution is not reservist -solution is local police  (Read 1299 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Transfer all  police back to their villages, let them sleep in their homes, with their guns, like teachers. Every time a village get attacked, those 2 or 4 police men living in the village, will hold ground as they call other village police.

The village police should report to Police Station every day and go home unless they are on night duty.

Once you do this - this will solve many things - including crime, tribal clashes, and other things - because
1) Village police will protect their own with more commitment than a foreigner.
2) They will live side by side with rest of the villages.
3)  It's an attack on them or loved ones.

https://www.facebook.com/isaac.mutai.733/videos/431623201799987/

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
Will this help the Kenyan Tigrayans in their march to Nairobi once their general runs to exile and the civil war starts?  :D

Will the retired warriors, like Pundit, be pulled away from their computers and forced to join the frontline?

Transfer all  police back to their villages, let them sleep in their homes, with their guns, like teachers. Every time a village get attacked, those 2 or 4 police men living in the village, will hold ground as they call other village police.

The village police should report to Police Station every day and go home unless they are on night duty.

Once you do this - this will solve many things - including crime, tribal clashes, and other things - because
1) Village police will protect their own with more commitment than a foreigner.
2) They will live side by side with rest of the villages.
3)  It's an attack on them or loved ones.

https://www.facebook.com/isaac.mutai.733/videos/431623201799987/
Don't steal. The Uhuruto Government hates competition.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Why do you want to start a civil war? In Uganda even watchmen have guns. But obviously the Army and the likes have bigger guns.

The condition for starting a civil war is simple - you need to anger so many people at once - like rigging an election.

Will this help the Kenyan Tigrayans in their march to Nairobi once their general runs to exile and the civil war starts?  :D

Will the retired warriors, like Pundit, be pulled away from their computers and forced to join the frontline?

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
I was just wondering because I know you're our resident expert on civil war in Kenya. You know exactly how they can be executed.

Why do you want to start a civil war? In Uganda even watchmen have guns. But obviously the Army and the likes have bigger guns.

The condition for starting a civil war is simple - you need to anger so many people at once - like rigging an election.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Of course I am expert in many things - many are commonsensical if you have some respectable IQ.
I was just wondering because I know you're our resident expert on civil war in Kenya. You know exactly how they can be executed.

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
I see. I know your IQ is very high. This is why I'm asking you questions. It's very useful to know how a civil war will unfold in Kenya since it's clearly something you've spent a lot of time on. For example, in the event of a civil war, do you think the Tigrayans would give Ruto asylum?

Of course I am expert in many things - many are commonsensical if you have some respectable IQ.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Rig election in 7 months and you will get all answers. You're the type that only learn through experience.
I see. I know your IQ is very high. This is why I'm asking you questions. It's very useful to know how a civil war will unfold in Kenya since it's clearly something you've spent a lot of time on. For example, in the event of a civil war, do you think the Tigrayans would give Ruto asylum?

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
I see. Isn't it rich for you to warn me against rigging? By the way, there are some people on the ballot who made competitive elections in Kenya possible, while others were fighting against the idea. But who cares about such minor details? Of more importance, is to talk of war. This will scare those who are on the fence into voting for one's tribal hero. Sio? :D

Rig election in 7 months and you will get all answers. You're the type that only learn through experience.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Kenya has simple option to avoid war - hold free and fair election - because RUTO and his people are ever prepared and ready for war. That is all you need to know .In life you need to study your opponent.
I see. Isn't it rich for you to warn me against rigging? By the way, there are some people on the ballot who made competitive elections in Kenya possible, while others were fighting against the idea. But who cares about such minor details? Of more importance, is to talk of war. This will scare those who are on the fence into voting for one's tribal hero. Sio? :D

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Kenya has simple option to avoid war - hold free and fair election - because RUTO and his people are ever prepared and ready for war. That is all you need to know .In life you need to study your opponent.

There you go again....

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Re: Kiunjuri and Murkomen - solution is not reservist -solution is local police
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2021, 08:57:20 PM »
Like Ruto of Bomet, all Counties need own police force.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2021, 08:59:39 PM »
Yes without irrational fear - APS should be devolved to work under governors and enforce by-laws. AP original name was tribal police. The prov administration was abolished but GoK sneaked it back. One day a sober judge will declare it null and void.
Like Ruto of Bomet, all Counties need own police force.

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2021, 09:05:59 PM »
This is why people like Pundit and his hero LOATH the ICC. It's designed to discipline culprits like them. You'll notice that they've learned to recently start throwing in words to save their skins, in case there's another ICC investigation in the future. For example, this is what his hero said yesterday:

https://allafrica.com/stories/202111290041.html

They are trying to be smart. No one is being fooled.

There you go again....

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2021, 10:33:49 PM »
ICC is not touching Kenya anytime soon. They were embarrassed so much. There are open and shut cases like Abiy or Sudan or name them - countries at war - led by rebel warlords or gov. Not your make-belief that would be impossible to prosecute in a court of law.

Imagine taking me to ICC for predicting a civil war if Ruto is rigged out :) :) What will I be guilt of? Planning a civil war so my prediction come through or being privy to one?

If Kalenjin fight - what will be Ruto offence?

This is why people like Pundit and his hero LOATH the ICC. It's designed to discipline culprits like them. You'll notice that they've learned to recently start throwing in words to save their skins, in case there's another ICC investigation in the future. For example, this is what his hero said yesterday:

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2021, 10:39:25 PM »
I will take Ruto from Bomet in a minute. He was a sane guy who has a vision of Kenyans, not to rob Kenya but make it better. 80b disappeared into a dam and it is the same usual suspects.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2021, 10:43:36 PM »
Isaac is intelligent - should be a senator - he has no leadership skills to get stuff done. It's like some of us. We can think. But leading is something else.

I will take Ruto from Bomet in a minute. He was a sane guy who has a vision of Kenyans, not to rob Kenya but make it better. 80b disappeared into a dam and it is the same usual suspects.

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2021, 10:51:27 PM »
A good investigator keeps his mouth shut until he has pounced.

So-called retired warriors are not exempt from the long arm of the law.

ICC is not touching Kenya anytime soon. They were embarrassed so much. There are open and shut cases like Abiy or Sudan or name them - countries at war - led by rebel warlords or gov. Not your make-belief that would be impossible to prosecute in a court of law.

Imagine taking me to ICC for predicting a civil war if Ruto is rigged out :) :) What will I be guilt of? Planning a civil war so my prediction come through or being privy to one?

If Kalenjin fight - what will be Ruto offence?