Author Topic: Kinoti must go to jail - high court  (Read 1299 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Kinoti must go to jail - high court
« on: November 29, 2021, 01:39:14 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Kinoti must go to jail - high court
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2021, 01:39:51 PM »
This hopefully is a powerful reminder to the powerful that COk2010 is more powerful than all of them.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2021, 03:07:13 PM »
Uhuru will issue a complete pardon, this is no issue.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2021, 03:43:08 PM »
Am for obeying the law - even when it sucks!!!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2021, 04:21:21 PM »
The power of mercy is not whimsical - there is procedure - and he is gone as public servant.
Uhuru will issue a complete pardon, this is no issue.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2021, 04:27:41 PM »
Yes rule of law is more important thing...than anything else. Uhuru lackeys disodience of court orders is encouraging impunity in all levels...including even your own court orders in civil case.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2021, 04:41:05 PM »
Yes rule of law is more important thing...than anything else. Uhuru lackeys disodience of court orders is encouraging impunity in all levels...including even your own court orders in civil case.

Do you realize that your bias is always inconsistent. Its OK for those you support to break the law, but not Ok for everyone else. You supported Uhu when he broke the law during last elections but now you are against him.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2021, 04:45:43 PM »
I get a lot of such nonsense but nobody ever bring a post where I supported rigging, violence, impunity, corruption or any crime. Please use the search function. For nearly 20yrs I have used this handle and never delete my posts.

Most of you either confuse me with other Jubilee or ODM or whoever I am supporting - or have English comprehension problems.

Do you realize that your bias is always inconsistent. Its OK for those you support to break the law, but not Ok for everyone else. You supported Uhu when he broke the law during last elections but now you are against him.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2021, 06:28:12 PM »
This nonsense. Wanjigi bribed the judges. Uhuru should just get rhe jusge arrested. Wanjigi too should be probed and arrested. Hii ushenzi Kwang court orders simekuwa ndiyo nine. Uhuru should play hard ball with the corrupt judiciary

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2021, 06:46:54 PM »
How about we suspend the constitution and use jungle law.
This nonsense. Wanjigi bribed the judges. Uhuru should just get rhe jusge arrested. Wanjigi too should be probed and arrested. Hii ushenzi Kwang court orders simekuwa ndiyo nine. Uhuru should play hard ball with the corrupt judiciary

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2021, 07:12:36 PM »
Which constitution is being violated by exercising executive power to block rogue orders from corrupt judges. The fact that jsc and Maraga could not commission tribunal to investigate the judges shows that judiciary has failed self regulate. Sonko leaks clearly prove there is high level corruption going on. Koome should get the evidence from uhuru and convene jsc and get the rogues out

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2021, 07:24:04 PM »
CID aende Kamiti kwanza. Two wrongs dont make a right.
Which constitution is being violated by exercising executive power to block rogue orders from corrupt judges. The fact that jsc and Maraga could not commission tribunal to investigate the judges shows that judiciary has failed self regulate. Sonko leaks clearly prove there is high level corruption going on. Koome should get the evidence from uhuru and convene jsc and get the rogues out

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2021, 07:33:41 PM »
He won't go. Further weakening the court orders

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2021, 07:46:04 PM »
In 10  7 months - new gov of WSR will send him to Kamiti. Labda he runs to exile :) He has abused his office - severally - and now his time has come - he will serve those 4 months -
He won't go. Further weakening the court orders

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2021, 09:06:21 PM »
Ruto won't jack. He will ignore judiciary. I told you ruto has no time for rule of law nonsense. He is a bribe if you refuse He uses kifua. No one is looking backwards in kenya. Power is the end goal once he has power the other goal is to keep it for himself undiluted. Ruto will shake raila hands as he makes his final bow out of the scene. He will inherit luo votes and ditch kikuyus. Kikuyus will be in opposition for the next 20 years

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2021, 10:03:01 PM »
I get a lot of such nonsense but nobody ever bring a post where I supported rigging, violence, impunity, corruption or any crime. Please use the search function. For nearly 20yrs I have used this handle and never delete my posts.

Most of you either confuse me with other Jubilee or ODM or whoever I am supporting - or have English comprehension problems.

Pundit no need to search just the other day you say common mama mboga corruption must be punished but high corruption bandia high priest rewarded with high office because high priest too clever to be caught. You supported dynamic duo corruption on Eurobond and Arror and dams all through at a time you were high octane on Jubilation.

https://nipate.net/index.php?topic=8952.0
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2021, 10:08:25 PM »
Kinoti will go to prison. There is no other way around it. Unless he legally extradite himself. He should go to prison - for a few days - and apply for bail. Ruto will get stuff done legally. Only the lazy need shortcuts.

Kinoti lazima afinye. Hustler Nation will need some blood on the streets otherwise they will see Ruto has betrayed them.

Ruto won't jack. He will ignore judiciary. I told you ruto has no time for rule of law nonsense. He is a bribe if you refuse He uses kifua. No one is looking backwards in kenya. Power is the end goal once he has power the other goal is to keep it for himself undiluted. Ruto will shake raila hands as he makes his final bow out of the scene. He will inherit luo votes and ditch kikuyus. Kikuyus will be in opposition for the next 20 years

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2021, 10:10:23 PM »
English comprehension. Catch the big boys if you can - otherwise worry about day to day corruption that is systemic. 

I have never supported any corruption.

I simply started that I expect to see many scandals when gov is executing many projects - it just the way it is - almost every project in kenya has corruption markup of at least 10 percent.

Pundit no need to search just the other day you say common mama mboga corruption must be punished but high corruption bandia high priest rewarded with high office because high priest too clever to be caught. You supported dynamic duo corruption on Eurobond and Arror and dams all through at a time you were high octane on Jubilation.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2021, 10:12:25 PM »
English comprehension. Catch the big boys if you can - otherwise worry about day to day corruption that is systemic. 

I have never supported any corruption.

https://nipate.net/index.php?topic=10314.0

I will not mention your bragging about your Mau corruptions.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2021, 10:18:30 PM »
This is what I said...and I have explained my philosophy regarding corruption. Corruption is BAD but for me it's not the baddest thing. Nyerere never stole anything - but he left Tanzania broke - and drove home in his bicyle - Corrupt JOMO KENYATTA was seeing Kenya off to 7 percent growth like ASIAN TIGERS.

In Chile around the same time - PINOCHET a corrupt dictator was turning CHile into a developed country.

There are many things worse than corruption - a reckless leader that start a civil war for example Abiy is worse than a corrupt dictator.

Kibaki that start a war that leads to 600,000 people evicted from their homes and thousand death - WILL NEVER BE MY HERO.

In Uganda - Obote was not a thief - just an idiot who ushered 20yrs of Bush wars in Uganda - Uganda whose economy was better than Kenya is still recovering..

Is Ruto corrupt - VERY corrupt. Do I support Ruto Yes. Do I support Corruption NO. I believe gov is complex operations and you need to consider a multitude of factors and variables....in credible list of candidates...unless you just want to support Dida or Turkana boy - :)

When it come to kenya politician - just remove corruption as factor - ALL OF THEM ARE SUPER CORRUPT - and focus on other things. Dont lie to yourself that Raila is not as corrupt as Ruto. He is probably just lazy and cannot steal as fast as Ruto can.

....................READ THIS AGAIN----------------------------

Ruto has clearly said : Corruption cannot stop delivery of a serious gov. Corruption is a side issue. The main issue is the 90% that do not get stolen. Deliver on the 90% - and stop worrying about 10%.When you become developed country - where you've dealt with 90% of the issue - deal with graft.

Corruption is bad - but not compared to lazy useless leaders like Uhuru or Raila or kalonzo or maDVD. The lack of work ethic in Africa is worse than corruption. Just too many people waking up every day with hangovers doing nothing - worse of them in the public sector. Anything in public sector get done slowly and inefficiently. That is worse than corruption.

Look at the Chinese making it in Africa - they pay 10 percent to corrupt fatcats - work 24 hours including Sundays - get the job done - make their profit - and move on. The western nations on the contrary cannot do anything - they smell a whiff of corruption - they go into inactivity - and they avoid Africa.10yrs later - Ohoo China is taking over Africa.

Like Ruto - says - under his gov - there will be no money to steal because gov will work like a clock work. How do you steal  a lot when Ruto will be supervising gov project on day to day basis...from 5 am in the morning...you steal too much..you cannot deliver..you get fired.