Author Topic: Rittenhouse Effect - America is Dead  (Read 625 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Rittenhouse Effect - America is Dead
« on: November 26, 2021, 08:12:39 PM »

Invalid Tweet ID?s=20
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Re: Rittenhouse Effect - America is Dead
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2021, 08:35:35 PM »
Courtesy of the supreme court. Second amendment
Guess what? Govt has to pay for son's upkeep till he is 18.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2021, 09:06:19 PM »
Too much gun worship

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2021, 09:14:24 PM »
Happens a lot over here. Especially in these domestic type of situations. That why you always walk away unless you are ready to shoot first. In Texas he has no case to answer. In the inner city the police do not investigate. Someone like this will Waylay in a dark alley and take you out

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2021, 11:54:24 PM »
Somewhere mid video I realized it wasn't ending well. Once a guy pulls out a gun I think I'd become very polite and walk away as fast as possible. If you taunt him to use it think for a moment that he could and you'd be dead!

This is the second case I'm seeing and they are uncannily similar! A guy taunted someone to use the gun he did. Then the wife couldn't shut up and he silenced her. He went to his house and shot himself. Silence! I'll dig up the sad video. It could've ended better if only one of the men had toned down. But machismo among us...😭😭😭
Happens a lot over here. Especially in these domestic type of situations. That why you always walk away unless you are ready to shoot first. In Texas he has no case to answer. In the inner city the police do not investigate. Someone like this will Waylay in a dark alley and take you out
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2021, 12:18:08 AM »
Somewhere mid video I realized it wasn't ending well. Once a guy pulls out a gun I think I'd become very polite and walk away as fast as possible. If you taunt him to use it think for a moment that he could and you'd be dead!

This is the second case I'm seeing and they are uncannily similar! A guy taunted someone to use the gun he did. Then the wife couldn't shut up and he silenced her. He went to his house and shot himself. Silence! I'll dig up the sad video. It could've ended better if only one of the men had toned down. But machismo among us...😭😭😭

Personally I think this is murder but the laws have been written in such a way that they protect such murderers. Why did they bring a gun and a wives/girlfriends to an argument? Both are dangerous weapons. When he ran away and he did not follow, it shoulda ended there, but he chose murder.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2021, 12:27:15 AM »

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2021, 02:31:19 AM »

Personally I think this is murder but the laws have been written in such a way that they protect such murderers. Why did they bring a gun and a wives/girlfriends to an argument? Both are dangerous weapons. When he ran away and he did not follow, it shoulda ended there, but he chose murder.

Yes, murder.  He will have trouble convincing a jury that his life was in imminent danger.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman