Author Topic: Too Many People Living Off Taxes  (Read 420 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Too Many People Living Off Taxes
« on: November 25, 2021, 07:28:28 AM »
This another important conversation we should have. It isn't sustainable to have wealth & income from government.

It's the reason controlling government has become a matter of life and death. You have people loitering in Boston going to pander to politicians in the hope that they'll be given government jobs! This must end.

If not we must accept that Kenya is a modern Feudal State
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Too Many People Living Off Taxes
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2021, 08:18:40 AM »
This another important conversation we should have. It isn't sustainable to have wealth & income from government.

It's the reason controlling government has become a matter of life and death. You have people loitering in Boston going to pander to politicians in the hope that they'll be given government jobs! This must end.

True. This is why Ruto message stick although bandia hustler is poor messenger who continues to eat government. Hustler message is lets all come and eat government. Moi mentality but old man was careful not to eat everything. Hasola Kenya will grind to halt and fall below stone age if voters make mistake.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Stockguru

• Mega superstar
Re: Too Many People Living Off Taxes
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2021, 08:01:38 AM »

enya is a feudal society. There is no sector that is NOT on government cheese. Everyone see taxes as their piggybank to use. This has caused one the worst inequalities in the region. if you tour around Nairobi West and most of those affluent neighborhoods and interact with people you realize that almost everyone is in one racket or the other  that aim is to eat taxes. Sonko leaks just shows a tiny bit of what goes on behind the curtains.

There is no way that these people will stop stealing from the state without someone coming in and using violence to kick them out. A Fidel castro type of purge is the only solution.

The society is broken completely. Moi years created a culture that will be hard to defeat. I remember a very brilliant guy who was GM at Barclays in the 90s. I was friends with the daughter, I met him in 1994 and he told me that Kenyan corruption will only accelerate once Opposition to over. He used to have a lot of contact with DP leadership. He told me most of them would openly consult him on what ideas do they think they could use to steal once they got in power. The most notorious one was that guy who used to compete against Kanyingi in limuru. He told me his drink buddies decide to Prank him with an idea and see his reaction. He said once he sold him the idea the guy went crazy and was calling him continuously to consult on this idea.

Our Elites have no shame left in them. Power have corrupted them completely