Author Topic: Sonko leak - Ole Sankale also going down  (Read 470 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Sonko leak - Ole Sankale also going down
« on: November 25, 2021, 07:14:46 AM »
All the judges named should be investigated and tribunal formed to restore confidence in judiciary.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: Sonko leak - Ole Sankale also going down
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2021, 07:21:55 AM »
They aren't acting. They are being selective. Ole Sankale has an issue with Kinoti. Other judges have protected the SOB. So Kinoti is using the revelations to finish his job on the Cohen case

But Ngengi Muigai was involved just like George Muhoho's son was involved in the Maribe case. I've read tweets suggesting Irungu was hired to clean up.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Sonko leak - Ole Sankale also going down
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2021, 07:34:57 AM »
Yes I think DCI should not be involved when it come to judges - it should be JSC - once fired - DCI can go for them - otherwise that is conflict of interest - or intimidation of judiciary by DCIs.

Thankfully Kinoti and Hajji son have fallen out - so Kinoti sarakasi will end nowhere

They aren't acting. They are being selective. Ole Sankale has an issue with Kinoti. Other judges have protected the SOB. So Kinoti is using the revelations to finish his job on the Cohen case

But Ngengi Muigai was involved just like George Muhoho's son was involved in the Maribe case. I've read tweets suggesting Irungu was hired to clean up.