Author Topic: Koome will burn Kenya - with her naivety  (Read 3471 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: Koome will burn Kenya - with her naivety
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2021, 06:15:16 PM »
Hasn't made it worse for her?

I'd advice the UDA party to file a formal complaint and send it to her. Then up the ante by drawing her into an exchange. He goose would be cooked.

But then UDA is full of troublemakers and Duale🤣

Who am I  advising? They'll deploy tag teams against her. Atachoka
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/national/article/2001430177/koome-to-uda-im-not-leaving-election-preparedness-committee
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2021, 06:15:49 PM »
She is dummer than I thought. I was very sceptical of anyone from Mt Kenya being picked by Uhuru. She has confirmed my deepest fears.

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/national/article/2001430177/koome-to-uda-im-not-leaving-election-preparedness-committee

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2021, 06:23:04 PM »
A feminazi and socialite in one. Won't end well. When removed she'll take long trips shouting that she was subjected to misogyny by men. ...
She is dummer than I thought. I was very sceptical of anyone from Mt Kenya being picked by Uhuru. She has confirmed my deepest fears.

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2021, 07:20:37 PM »
Chebukati is not as stupid as the CJ Koome

When you involve noisemaker propagandist you lose plot. Argument should be made professionally by lawyers and then poitricians but noisemaker avoid gossip for now. Empty debe making a lot of irrelevant noise.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2021, 08:46:23 PM »

There is a time Raila had captured Judiciary  , Would you rather your opponent capture Judiciary .  Politics is real . We live in a very political country infact would I rather say we are so much abscessed with politics that Politicians are our rulers , Comedians , Pastors , musicians and even hustlers . The Utopia world you are trying to insinuate does not exist in Kenya or any other part of the world . Thats why you hear of ideological leanings in Supreme courts all over the world and judges political philosophy have a major impact on the rulings . Example Maraga before being CJ  based on a paper he had written(refer to the link) It was obvious given an opportunity he would nullify Presidential elections if given the opportunity . Mwilu as DCJ lets even not go there . Every one knows Wakos influence for her rise actually even getting into Judiciary .
About 2007 elections we have discussed it before .Take it to the appropriate thread . ODM rigged the elections - Thats a fact .

Now back to Koome . Ruto will capture JSC and its given she will be removed at one time . Either within a year or by the second year . There is no way she is going to finish the 9 years on her tenure .

https://electionjudgments.org/en/entity/lmwns6vs8z?page=2

We want an independent judiciary.
Independent police, DPP and EACC.
What difference would it make for Uhuru to capture Judiciary and then Ruto to also do the same
Except kill institutions.
And soon we are back to Moi era.

My friend we want a kenya for everyone. We have been there with Moi. Every kalenjin by time Moi was leaving was pretty tired and drained. Even kikuyus now are pretty tired and drained - it useless if other kenyans are not happy - and all they do is hate on you even if you never met Uhuru or Moi or Kibaki - and worse for Kikuyus to be hunted like stray dogs for mistake you did not commit. The average kikuyus did not participate in any rigging - but people hunted them.

We want a new kenya. Non tribal kenya. We want Ruto to play by the rule book.

This is why in 1K1Ms crap - many people even if they were benefitting - said to hell - we want kenya to develop in all it's corners.

If Ruto cannot deliver without killing judiciary then he should go back to Sugoi and sell his chicken.

If Ruto want to develop kenya - let it be everywhere - if it's road - every const should get equal kilometres - if it's electricity  the same - water the same - if it's money for SMES - everyone get equal share.

once you do that - you will realize kenya HAKUNA MATATA kabisa.

And come 2027 - Ruto will win re-election by 90 percent.

But behave like Kibaki - even if economy grow by 10% every year - you will be hated and your people hated.

Leading to 2017 elections I advocated for UhuRuto to capture JSC and LSK , I was very vocal about it . The outcome was cancellation of the 2017 G.E. which almost took Kenya to the dogs and had a huge Impact to  the Economy of Kenya.

When RV pundit was cheering Koome I was already advocating for Ruto to ensure Judiciary  is not captured by Handshake partners.
Its not a secret Koome was sneaked in by Uhuru cronies and Ouko through Railas lobbying..
Now going back to Pre 2017 elections . Raila managed to capture JSC which inturn put Maraga and Mwilu as CJ and DCJ . They paid back in the petetion. So to answer your question , Politics plays in both LSK , JSC and Judiciary. As a Presidential contender you have to be able to play the politics there too.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2021, 09:55:44 PM »
How has capturing JSC helped Uhuru - whose gov has been ripped apart by judiciary - especially at high court level.
Ruto best move forward is to fire Ag Kihara within 24hours of winning PORK.
Then hire himself someone of Amos Wako stature - someone who understand the law inside out and can become very good legal advisor.
Someone who will tell gov and it's operatives to OBEY the LAW, to foster the rule of law and to be friendly to judiciary.
Trying to control independent judiciary will end in premium tears.
Ask Uhuru

Kuhara and Uhuru have arguably gotten the most unfavourable rulling ever visited on PORK. Almost everything he does is declared NULL and VOID.

This didnt happen in Jubilee 1.0. This happened in Jubilee 1.0 when Uhuru instead of moving on when Maraga annualed his win went rogue and took war to judiciary.

Judiciary having tested blood will never accept to be boxed and be made part of executive. Their fightback has been vicious.

As we speak Kinoti doesnt know where to sleep - in Kamiti or Statehouse. Miguna has got 10 court orders in his favour.

There is a time Raila had captured Judiciary  , Would you rather your opponent capture Judiciary .  Politics is real . We live in a very political country infact would I rather say we are so much abscessed with politics that Politicians are our rulers , Comedians , Pastors , musicians and even hustlers . The Utopia world you are trying to insinuate does not exist in Kenya or any other part of the world . Thats why you hear of ideological leanings in Supreme courts all over the world and judges political philosophy have a major impact on the rulings . Example Maraga before being CJ  based on a paper he had written(refer to the link) It was obvious given an opportunity he would nullify Presidential elections if given the opportunity . Mwilu as DCJ lets even not go there . Every one knows Wakos influence for her rise actually even getting into Judiciary .
About 2007 elections we have discussed it before .Take it to the appropriate thread . ODM rigged the elections - Thats a fact .

Now back to Koome . Ruto will capture JSC and its given she will be removed at one time . Either within a year or by the second year . There is no way she is going to finish the 9 years on her tenure .

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #47 on: November 26, 2021, 05:26:54 AM »
The best thing I've done is to go back to not engaging this No Brain Hapo idiot.

He knows nothing, reminds me of a few netters we've seen all the way from RCB through TOP and Jukwaa.

Nullification of elections probably got a vein to burst in his thick head. You and I discussed the case here on a daily basis watched every word and we saw it coming even though you put up a brave face.

The moment Muite granted access to the server and then was told it ain't happening and he started fumbling did it. That has been the problem for Uhuru - defying or trying to cherry pick the orders to obey. Do that and the court stands its ground! The refusal to fully comply with the order simply angered the judges to make an adverse finding.

In addition the illegalities were mind boggling. A lawyer who couldn't answer a simple question about ballots. Any other outcome and we would have another Mutunga.

Judges can assist the person in power. But they need an excuse and must avoid being seen as compromised. The likes of Ojwang and Njoki Ndung'u are low lying corrupt fruit. You can't expect to threaten Lenaola or bribe him!

So such madness as shouting that JSC must be captured and repeating the hostile propaganda that Uthamaki manufactured after the nullification is well, batshit crazy.

As you say, there is no benefit in capturing an institution. Let institutions function. You need them. Obey court orders or get smart lawyers to ensure the orders aren't made in the first place! If they are issued obey them!

What the village idiot is forgetting is if you oppress people, deny them access to justice and generally run the primitive dictatorship that he's advocating for something gives. You end up with a Sunday morning coup. Moi learned to open windows before beating the cat after the shock of 1982.

I'm almost certain if Uhuru still had 3 to 4 years in office, he'd be overthrown by the military.

Now you'll hear an idiot say oh the head of the army is his tribesman etc. The list of cousins that have overthrown presidents in Africa is as long as the list of tribesmen who have overthrown their own. We had two quick examples recently: Chad and Guinea. The military of Deby's Zagawas organized for his assassination, delayed airlifting him to hospital and took him to a morgue. Appointed his clueless son as they bid for time.

So let institutions work and ignore batshit crazy "advice". Citizens would respect the ruler who submits to the rule of law than one who acts above it.

One of my worries about Raila is his tendency to wallow in Luo pride and machismo. Kibaki identified it and used it to his advantage.

I'm scared of Ruto's temper and concerned about his sexual depravity. It concerns the wife now but as president it is a huge weakness. Otherwise Ruto doesn't drink alcohol and that makes him a man after my heart.

How has capturing JSC helped Uhuru - whose gov has been ripped apart by judiciary - especially at high court level.
Then hire himself someone of Amos Wako stature - someone who understand the law inside out and can become very good legal advisor.
Someone who will tell gov and it's operatives to OBEY the LAW, to foster the rule of law and to be friendly to judiciary.
Ask Uhuru

Kuhara and Uhuru have arguably gotten the most unfavourable rulling ever visited on PORK. Almost everything he does is declared NULL and VOID.

This didnt happen in Jubilee 1.0. This happened in Jubilee 1.0 when Uhuru instead of moving on when Maraga annualed his win went rogue and took war to judiciary.

Judiciary having tested blood will never accept to be boxed and be made part of executive. Their fightback has been vicious.

As we speak Kinoti doesnt know where to sleep - in Kamiti or Statehouse. Miguna has got 10 court orders in his favour.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #48 on: November 26, 2021, 06:17:18 PM »
RV when did Uhuru manage to Capture JSC ? Immediately Maraga left and when LSK did not nominate a rep on time . Now if you look at the results you can see how  JSC sneaked in Koome and  Ouko and  Koome has been doing Uhurus bidding . Its very evident to the level where all senior counsels are complaining . Even former Chief Justice Mutunga had to prevail on her .
Now the biggest prize is the Presidency - SCOK is the one in charge of all Presidential cases or if the start from Junior Courts they always end up in Supreme Court. That Court is now skewed in favour of St Marys boys . Thats why they brag they are part of the " system". For a moment focus on the nerve of Judiciary JSC and the head of Judiciary which is Chief Justice and SCOK.
You seem to agree that Koome is being used and playing a dangerous game (which I fully agree) . Why let all that pass ?

Ask Uhuru

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #49 on: November 26, 2021, 06:20:39 PM »
Solution is to find evidence like we are doing on Koome and use them against them. Not replace
RV when did Uhuru manage to Capture JSC ? Immediately Maraga left and when LSK did not nominate a rep on time . Now if you look at the results you can see how  JSC sneaked in Koome and  Ouko and  Koome has been doing Uhurus bidding . Its very evident to the level where all senior counsels are complaining . Even former Chief Justice Mutunga had to prevail on her .
Now the biggest prize is the Presidency - SCOK is the one in charge of all Presidential cases or if the start from Junior Courts they always end up in Supreme Court. That Court is now skewed in favour of St Marys boys . Thats why they brag they are part of the " system". For a moment focus on the nerve of Judiciary JSC and the head of Judiciary which is Chief Justice and SCOK.
You seem to agree that Koome is being used and playing a dangerous game (which I fully agree) . Why let all that pass ?

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #50 on: November 26, 2021, 06:38:32 PM »
Its about realpolitics you dont use baby gloves in realpolitics . Raila has been played by Both Kibaki and Uhuru because of being soft and having no plans. Raila though solution of edging out Ruto in Aug 2022 elections was through BBI and referendum he sold his soul and his supporters to Uhuru in order to get a contest against Ruto only to realize time is up and Reggae has been stopped .

Solution is to find evidence like we are doing on Koome and use them against them. Not replace