Author Topic: Koome will burn Kenya - with her naivety  (Read 3470 times)

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Koome will burn Kenya - with her naivety
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2021, 06:56:43 AM »
You can say whatever your so-called "high IQ" mind tells you. But stop crying when some of us call you out on it. Ruto, for some of us, is not a drink we'll ever agree to drink, no matter what kind of label you dress it in, no matter what kind of blackmailing you use, no matter the type of diversionary arguments you introduce.

So I should not say anything in this forum now that you have tried ad found me wanting of integrity for supporting WSR :)
The issue for me was not the CJ. Another person (with integrity) making the same complaint about her would not bother me at all.

But coming from you it's another matter.

You cannot pick the optics you want or are convenient for you in your fanatical support of Ruto! Some of us will call you out on it. Yes, Ruto is one big optical nightmare. Now go and cry fala all you want.
Don't steal. The Uhuruto Government hates competition.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2021, 06:59:36 AM »
I am not here to convince anybody to vote for WSR. I am here for political analysis. I am here to warn you when I see fools like Koome setting the country for epic failure.

WSR is capable of looking out for himself. I am looking out for myself by flagging red flags like stupid Koome compromising the independence of judiciary knowing next election haitaki mchezo.

Kura hakuna hapa :). Dont waste your time campaigning here. Kura iko kwa ground.

You can say whatever your so-called "high IQ" mind tells you. But stop crying when some of us call you out on it. Ruto, for us, is not a drink we'll ever agree to drink, no matter what kind of label you dress it in, no matter what kind of blackmailing you use.

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2021, 07:00:31 AM »
You are delusional.

I am not here to convince anybody to vote for WSR. I am here for political analysis. I am here to warn you when I see fools like Koome setting the country for epic failure.

WSR is capable of looking out for himself. I am looking out for myself by flagging red flags like stupid Koome compromising the independence of judiciary knowing next election haitaki mchezo.

You can say whatever your so-called "high IQ" mind tells you. But stop crying when some of us call you out on it. Ruto, for us, is not a drink we'll ever agree to drink, no matter what kind of label you dress it in, no matter what kind of blackmailing you use.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2021, 07:04:57 AM »
I am a nobody. Now focus on Koome. Do you think what she is doing is proper or improper. This is where the debate is - but you're either autistic or mentally retarded.
You are delusional.

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2021, 07:07:04 AM »
My focus is on Ruto because, quite honestly, he's a bigger danger than Koome.

I am a nobody. Now focus on Koome. Do you think what she is doing is proper or improper. This is where the debate is - but you're either autistic or mentally retarded.
You are delusional.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2021, 07:08:09 AM »
So the single thread solely focused on Ruto is not enough for you - you've to inject your ujinga in every thread.

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2021, 07:12:48 AM »
When you mentioned "optics" it was hard for some of us to let you get away with it, given your suffocating praise of Ruto on this forum. The Ruto optics are a disaster for Kenya.

So the single thread solely focused on Ruto is not enough for you - you've to inject your ujinga in every thread.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2021, 07:46:36 AM »

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2021, 08:21:42 AM »
Makes no sense. Amadi is still Judiciary and by extension as interested as Koome in everything. People should ask what role CJ plays in this team and examine conflict of interest whether it is real or politrics. Am yet to see if Ruto did not benefit from similar previous arrangement. Why he feeling heat now?
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2021, 08:26:01 AM »
Registar deal with administrative issues. She is at level of Kibichos and Matiangi. Koome is an equal to President and Speaker.

CJ is not only head of judiciary but supreme court judge expected to hear presidential petition - and all the other elections - where anything including preparation of iebc can be used against iebc. If IEBC preparation is found to be wanting...she is already conflicted having played a role in that prepation.

Maraga and Mutunga never sat in any such comittees.

This is common sensiscal if you were not an ODMoron.

Makes no sense. Amadi is still Judiciary and by extension as interested as Koome in everything. People should ask what role CJ plays in this team and examine conflict of interest whether it is real or politrics. Am yet to see if Ruto did not benefit from similar previous arrangement. Why he feeling heat now?

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2021, 08:52:53 AM »
My calculation is the SCoK will have 6 judges hearing the petition. Koome has blundered off that bench and she can't repair the damage. It's "done done"
That means:

Ibrahim & Njoki as establishment judges are already in the minority.

That leaves:
Ouko
Lenaola
Smokin
Mwilu.

Koome like I've said severally has ZERO business at the SCOK. She, like Njoki is UNQUALIFIED to be both CJ and Supreme Court Judge. She should resign and well choose to revert to her old post at the court of appeal because even though she'd be right to remain on the SCOK she lacks the intellectual capacity.

Uthamaki has always picked the most incompetent people to run institutions. Look at the public universities? The thievery at KU and UoN has practically bankrupted the institutions. Which Uthamaki appointee has performed?

Before you ooze invective first give me the name then open the uthamaki oral sewer! I can live with that.

There's a guy - Mutahi Kagwe's brother - who has fucked up the post office. He just won't quit.

No sooner had another Uthamakistani taken over Safaricom than it became embroiled in debt. The war in Ethiopia means that money as good as sunk into an abyss. If the rebels win, there will only be corruption trials and indictments of among others Uhuru Kenyatta

Kenya Revenue Authority should be Renamed: Kikuyu Reparations Agency. Kibaki removed ALL none Kikuyus even targeting their cousins Embu and Meru. It is a pure unadulterated Kikuyu run entity. Recently it was discovered they facilitated the sell of toxic cooking oil. That's KRA for you!

Then there's the tribalist in Transport. If Ruto convinced me he'd fire that bastard Macharia and take him for trial and let him rot in jail like Museveni did to Paul Muwanga I might just do what Achebe advised when you find a juicy fruit near a mountain of shit: get udalla leaves cover the shit and take your fruit
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2021, 10:02:26 AM »
I agree Koome should do much better. She is an equal to Uhuru and Muturi meeting gathecas Lieutenants and henchmen is wrong. This raises serious questions and integrity issues. She should do better am against Merus who think or act as if they are part of the Kikuyu/GEMA elites and don't care about anyone else. Kenya is not special one miscalculation and we are worse than Ethiopia

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2021, 11:23:00 AM »
Koome was put there to safeguard Kenyatta and cronies interests. St Mary boys managed to capture Supreme Court fully.
Koome and Ouko cut deals to be given the posts. Mwilu is Wakos wife and with DPP and DCI on her case she will do their bid. As for Smokin he has no balls his calling is in Academics he is not supposed to be in the bench.Only Lenoala one can say is impartial.

The 2 new entrants made Uhuru and his cronies  to capture Supreme Court fully.

First step Ruto should do is to capture JSC which he willonce he become President and if he can use his political influence to have members of LSK for vote for a UDA leaning LSK reps in JSC.

With that the SC Judges will automatically align.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2021, 12:36:49 PM »
I do not get you. You are out pleadging against state capture through Uhuru and at the same time begging for Ruto to do the same in case he becomes president in 2022. Would you be comfortable with Raila doing the same if he becomes president?
We should all here be mature enough to seek a state without the executive controlling every branch of government.

Koome was put there to safeguard Kenyatta and cronies interests. St Mary boys managed to capture Supreme Court fully.
Koome and Ouko cut deals to be given the posts. Mwilu is Wakos wife and with DPP and DCI on her case she will do their bid. As for Smokin he has no balls his calling is in Academics he is not supposed to be in the bench.Only Lenoala one can say is impartial.

First step Ruto should do is to capture JSC which he willonce he become President and if he can use his political influence to have members of LSK for vote for a UDA leaning LSK reps in JSC.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2021, 12:51:26 PM »

Leading to 2017 elections I advocated for UhuRuto to capture JSC and LSK , I was very vocal about it . The outcome was cancellation of the 2017 G.E. which almost took Kenya to the dogs and had a huge Impact to  the Economy of Kenya.

When RV pundit was cheering Koome I was already advocating for Ruto to ensure Judiciary  is not captured by Handshake partners.
Its not a secret Koome was sneaked in by Uhuru cronies and Ouko through Railas lobbying..
Now going back to Pre 2017 elections . Raila managed to capture JSC which inturn put Maraga and Mwilu as CJ and DCJ . They paid back in the petetion. So to answer your question , Politics plays in both LSK , JSC and Judiciary. As a Presidential contender you have to be able to play the politics there too.

I do not get you. You are out pleadging against state capture through Uhuru and at the same time begging for Ruto to do the same in case he becomes president in 2022. Would you be comfortable with Raila doing the same if he becomes president?
We should all here be mature enough to seek a state without the executive controlling every branch of government.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2021, 01:44:44 PM »
Hata mimi nashindwa. Look like we have different vision for kenya

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2021, 01:47:05 PM »
Some bozos are born to be evil.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2021, 01:49:04 PM »
We want an independent judiciary.
Independent police, DPP and EACC.
What difference would it make for Uhuru to capture Judiciary and then Ruto to also do the same
Except kill institutions.
And soon we are back to Moi era.

My friend we want a kenya for everyone. We have been there with Moi. Every kalenjin by time Moi was leaving was pretty tired and drained. Even kikuyus now are pretty tired and drained - it useless if other kenyans are not happy - and all they do is hate on you even if you never met Uhuru or Moi or Kibaki - and worse for Kikuyus to be hunted like stray dogs for mistake you did not commit. The average kikuyus did not participate in any rigging - but people hunted them.

We want a new kenya. Non tribal kenya. We want Ruto to play by the rule book.

This is why in 1K1Ms crap - many people even if they were benefitting - said to hell - we want kenya to develop in all it's corners.

If Ruto cannot deliver without killing judiciary then he should go back to Sugoi and sell his chicken.

If Ruto want to develop kenya - let it be everywhere - if it's road - every const should get equal kilometres - if it's electricity  the same - water the same - if it's money for SMES - everyone get equal share.

once you do that - you will realize kenya HAKUNA MATATA kabisa.

And come 2027 - Ruto will win re-election by 90 percent.

But behave like Kibaki - even if economy grow by 10% every year - you will be hated and your people hated.

Leading to 2017 elections I advocated for UhuRuto to capture JSC and LSK , I was very vocal about it . The outcome was cancellation of the 2017 G.E. which almost took Kenya to the dogs and had a huge Impact to  the Economy of Kenya.

When RV pundit was cheering Koome I was already advocating for Ruto to ensure Judiciary  is not captured by Handshake partners.
Its not a secret Koome was sneaked in by Uhuru cronies and Ouko through Railas lobbying..
Now going back to Pre 2017 elections . Raila managed to capture JSC which inturn put Maraga and Mwilu as CJ and DCJ . They paid back in the petetion. So to answer your question , Politics plays in both LSK , JSC and Judiciary. As a Presidential contender you have to be able to play the politics there too.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2021, 06:08:08 PM »
Chebukati is not as stupid as the CJ Koome