Author Topic: Koome will burn Kenya - with her naivety  (Read 3469 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Koome will burn Kenya - with her naivety
« on: November 24, 2021, 08:49:44 PM »
Sijaona mtu fala kama huyu mama. This should be the job for the Chief Registar of Court - Sholei replacement. That is CEO of Judiciary.

Koome should only sit with Uhuru and Muturi. If there will be a big dispute - and she ruled - she will be accused of biasness - and kenya could go to civil war.

This mama ni fala sana...Njuri rudisha hii taka taka yenu meru.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Re: Koome will burn Kenya - with her naivety
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2021, 08:51:49 PM »
You are over reacting. They have to collaborate on time table and issues that need to be handed. They have always done so.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2021, 08:54:23 PM »
Koome is an equal to Uhuru and Muturi.
Judiciary has a CEO - her name is Chief Registar.
How can you sit with Matiangi and Kibicho who are already political bias and interested?
Optics is very important
Because this will be used against her in the near future.
You are over reacting. They have to collaborate on time table and issues that need to be handed. They have always done so.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2021, 10:43:13 PM »
How was it done before?
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2021, 11:35:39 PM »
I dont recall magara or mutunga sitting with Matiangi or Kibicho. She is president of a branch of gov. She is an equal of Uhuru and Muturi. She has a CEO -
How was it done before?

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2021, 12:13:11 AM »
Pundit is right. The CJ cannot be part of a team that she would later have to sit and judge the work of the very team she belongs.
Mabe the regime does not trust Ms. Amadi to do what it wants her to do.

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2021, 02:10:20 AM »
Optics are important? But I'm sure you have no problem with Ruto being mistaken as getting LSK endorsement. In fact, you would love for as many Kenyans to make this mistake as possible, after Havi decided to grin at UDA's backside.

Koome is an equal to Uhuru and Muturi.
Judiciary has a CEO - her name is Chief Registar.
How can you sit with Matiangi and Kibicho who are already political bias and interested?
Optics is very important
Because this will be used against her in the near future.
Don't steal. The Uhuruto Government hates competition.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2021, 05:26:06 AM »
Wewe ni fala who do not deserve to be in this forum
Optics are important? But I'm sure you have no problem with Ruto being mistaken as getting LSK endorsement. In fact, you would love for as many Kenyans to make this mistake as possible, after Havi decided to grin at UDA's backside.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2021, 05:27:35 AM »
She will have to recuse herself otherwise this is Ms Amadi job. It's beneath her to sit with PSes and CSes as she is president of a branch of gov.
Pundit is right. The CJ cannot be part of a team that she would later have to sit and judge the work of the very team she belongs.
Mabe the regime does not trust Ms. Amadi to do what it wants her to do.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2021, 05:32:06 AM »
Now whether he likes it or not whoever loses will go to court but demand she recuse herself. She'll refuse, the person will proceed to the high court and get orders. This is promising to be messy. In the end the court of appeal may reinstate on the petition bench. The party disputing may in response quit the court and take it outside.

Another brainless Uthamakistani.
Sijaona mtu fala kama huyu mama. This should be the job for the Chief Registar of Court - Sholei replacement. That is CEO of Judiciary.

Koome should only sit with Uhuru and Muturi. If there will be a big dispute - and she ruled - she will be accused of biasness - and kenya could go to civil war.

This mama ni fala sana...Njuri rudisha hii taka taka yenu meru.

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2021, 05:36:39 AM »
Absolutely. She is bringing judiciary under disrepute. Some of these so called 90s reformist are just tribalist. In fact now I am convinced all of them. We need to try the new generation. Most of those who fought Moi just did it due to tribalism.

It very obvious now why she was rigged in the supreme court selection.

She is going to have it very rough....because his uthamakistan is ending in 10 months.

Now whether he likes it or not whoever loses will go to court but demand she recuse herself. She'll refuse, the person will proceed to the high court and get orders. This is promising to be messy. In the end the court of appeal may reinstate on the petition bench. The party disputing may in response quit the court and take it outside.

Another brainless Uthamakistani.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2021, 05:40:05 AM »
Such fools like Ethiopia Abiy end up burning down the country and driving it to the dogs.

Very clear case of either her naivety or her kiburi to influence next election

Ms Maina said that borrowing from history, none of the former Chief Justices in particular former Chief Justice David Maraga and Willy Mutunga never participated in planning for elections.

"From the foregoing, it is our humble submission that you have no role whatsoever in election planning and your participation is similar to allowing a judge to prepare submissions for a client in readiness for a trial only for the same judge to sit, hear and determine the case," said Ms Maina

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/politics/article/2001430097/why-ruto-wants-chief-justice-koome-out-of-2002-polls-team

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2021, 06:05:16 AM »
What's the matter? What's pissing you off?

Don't like your hypocrisy pointed out?

A rabid Ruto supporter like you should be the last person to lecture us about optics. Ruto is one Big optical nightmare. From Youth For Kanu '92 to ICC indictee to grand theft to running ati to be President of Kenya.

Wewe ni fala who do not deserve to be in this forum

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2021, 06:12:28 AM »
This forum is not for fools like you. You're making really ridiculous statements. Equating LSK with Judiciary. Why don't you start with primary school civic education. Nobody expect LSK to be apolitical. All of them have been political.

This 1st time we are seeing CJ - a president of arm of gov - equal arm of gov - going into management of elections - she is expected to arbitratrate in very tight 14 and crucial 14 days - and she is busy taking us back to 2007 - where whoever loses can refuse to go to court - by demonstrating that court is irreparably damaged - and burn the country.

Koome had better sober up and lock herself in supreme court - and wait for her 14 days of fame or infamy. Not go round managing IEBC budget.

She is an idiot like you. Ethiopia is now bleeding because an idiot by name Abbiy has decided to burn the country - thousands of deaths - millions of suffering - country is now being bombed back to stone age.

In a few weeks he will be in asylum - like Mengistu - and Ethiopia will have to rebuild again.

It easy to start fire - it difficult to stop it.

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2021, 06:19:58 AM »
Take your lectures to someone else. You have nothing to teach me. You've basically killed this forum with Ruto this, Ruto that. Now you're putting words in my mouth ati I was trying to equate LSK with the judiciary. Yes, I do not think it serves LSK's interest to seem like it is endorsing Ruto. Havi can do what he wants as a private individual. If the LSK is associated with Ruto it will be a terrible day for Kenya!

This forum is not for fools like you. You're making really ridiculous statements. Equating LSK with Judiciary. Why don't you start with primary school civic education. Nobody expect LSK to be apolitical. All of them have been political.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2021, 06:22:53 AM »
This forum has existed before you brought your LOW IQ posts. Nobody even responds to your LOW IQ posts. I am just being nice to you. And it's my civic duty to educate fools like you.

LSK is lawyers association - when I was growing up in 90s - Muite was LSK chair - Ford-K Vice Chair and Kabete or Kikuyu Mp. All subsequent LSK chair have been partisan. There is nothing that requires LSK to be impartial in any process....except in matters concerning lawyers.

Take your lectures to someone else. You have nothing to teach me. You've basically killed this forum with Ruto this, Ruto that. Now you're putting words in my mouth ati I was trying to equate LSK with the judiciary. Yes, I do not think it serves LSK's interest to seem like it is endorsing Ruto. Havi can do what he wants as a private individual. But the LSK is different.

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2021, 06:29:01 AM »
https://info.mzalendo.com/media_root/file_archive/Realising_Integrity.pdf

Spare me. When a person tries to convince others that he's smart that's when you know there's a problem.

This forum has existed before you brought your LOW IQ posts. Nobody even responds to your LOW IQ posts. I am just being nice to you. And it's my civic duty to educate fools like you.

LSK is lawyers association - when I was growing up in 90s - Muite was LSK chair - Ford-K Vice Chair and Kabete or Kikuyu Mp. All subsequent LSK chair have been partisan. There is nothing that requires LSK to be impartial in any process....except in matters concerning lawyers.

Take your lectures to someone else. You have nothing to teach me. You've basically killed this forum with Ruto this, Ruto that. Now you're putting words in my mouth ati I was trying to equate LSK with the judiciary. Yes, I do not think it serves LSK's interest to seem like it is endorsing Ruto. Havi can do what he wants as a private individual. But the LSK is different.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2021, 06:32:32 AM »
It's very foolish to compare CJ with LSK chair. Moron.

Spare me. When a person tries to convince others that he's smart that's when you know there's a problem.

Offline Gikomba_Hawker

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2021, 06:42:43 AM »
The issue for me was not the CJ. Another person (with integrity) making the same complaint about her would not bother me at all.

But coming from you it's another matter.

You cannot pick the optics you want or are convenient for you in your fanatical support of Ruto! Some of us will call you out on it. Yes, Ruto is one big optical nightmare. Now go and cry fala all you want.

It's very foolish to compare CJ with LSK chair. Moron.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2021, 06:52:16 AM »
It all depends on what they were talking about. 

So I should not say anything in this forum now that you have tried and found me wanting of integrity for supporting WSR :). Support your candidate or no candidate - like everyone else here - and invest in some basic civic education.

The issue for me was not the CJ. Another person (with integrity) making the same complaint about her would not bother me at all.

But coming from you it's another matter.

You cannot pick the optics you want or are convenient for you in your fanatical support of Ruto! Some of us will call you out on it. Yes, Ruto is one big optical nightmare. Now go and cry fala all you want.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2021, 02:29:06 PM by Kichwa »