Author Topic: So When Are We Addressing The Question of The Kikuyu Tribal Colonial Government  (Read 3118 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
The Kenyatta family will quadruple their wealth under Raila
I said the same 20 or 10yrs ago. Ruto is not coming to smile with Uhuru or Moi or Odinga. He is coming to crush them. If they had been nice to RUto the last 5yrs - Ruto would have been nice to them. They havent. Now it's payback time.

As for Raila - Raila will simply delete Kenyatta and Mois :) Ruto is will smartly dismantled them - Ruto will go for their money - Raila will go for everything.

The niceties now from both camps are just pure lies.

Right on kadudu..Pundit is blinded by euphoria
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
You are sick . Continue singing Uthamakistan when GEMA is voting for Ruto without any coercion or any major GEMA candidate asking them to do so .No in regards to LUO Nyanza they will still vote in their tribal manner in 2022 either for Raila or where he will tell them to vote . Omollo your hate for GEMA is so engrained that once the handshake happened you straight away lost it . You are not even going to support nor participate in 2022 lections . Thats the level it has affected  you. So Uhuru has been voted 3 by RV 2002,2013 and 2017 is he RVs King ? Now Raila was voted for once he becomes their King.
LuoNyanza voted for Kibaki in 2002 did he become their King ? . When 2022 Aug Elections is over you will realize Raila was only LuoNyanza King .

Like I've said repeatedly, you don't have a second brain cell to sustain an argument. You are blinded and deafened by Uthamaki inferiority to afford a rational look at facts. I said it a long time ago and I'm glad many people have seen your bigotry.

There's only one measure of Raila's popularity in RV: the haul of votes he received.

Whether it was to hit at the Tribalist King Kibaki or a reaction to the movement of Jupiter is immaterial. The votes didn't become less meaningful because they were anti Kibaki. They will vote for Ruto this time. The votes will still count regardless of whether they think he is The Mahdi returning or Jesus. To you, like Kibaki, those aren't votes so you get real votes from Tharaka-Nithi.

You don't see the irony of denying mother milk tribalism in your words and deeds even as you shout omollo hates GEMA. You utter bigotry tropes freely because you're not even aware of it - like a fat man walking while farting.

When trump talked of illegal votes, he meant black votes from the cities such as Atlanta and Philadelphia. He didn't think those people should be voting.

You talk of votes of RV against Kibaki as meaningless because they had the effrontery to vote against your King.

That's why I think you are a dimwit and rascal I can't respect. I cried for the important RV votes because all people - even Kikuyus- have a right to vote. I would never say their votes don't matter because they voted against Raila (when I was supporting him) therefore Uhuru wasn't King of GEMA for that period. You lack the capacity to participate in such a debate. It's well above your intellectual capacity. You can only say "omollo hates kikuyus" because that's all you can get out of issues too complex for your one brain cell. Repeat it as many times as you wish. I expect it.
Raila has never been King of RV . He just happened to be the person who they could use to pay back against Kibaki . Same way as GEMA see Ruto as the person who can vanquish Raila . The reason the voted Uhuru twice

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
When the houses in Kisumu ndogo were being burnt it was the GEMAs who came in aid of people residing in those areas to transport them in safe places .
Please forget Raila becoming Kenyan President , it will never happen . Unlike Raila , Ruto is a different caliber of a politician if he was like Raila he would kaput when Raila was harrasing him left right center from 2008-2012 . Not comparable  , even Odinga knew the violent and unruly nature of his son , he even never mentored nor endorsed him .
Raila has lost all elections since 1997  he will lose 2022 and still your likes will say he won .

The jingoistic "you hate Kikuyus" I will ignore. It's adding nothing to the question: when shall we talk about Kikuyu hegemony. So knock yourself out. By now those who know me can tell you don't waste your time. I'm immune to that.

I owned a mansion in the Wider Likoni area close to the Shelly Beach. I sold it. What's your point? I'm a naturalized coastal. Iko shida? I was in my house throughout Kayabombo. I went to witness the body of your assassin Njenga. The killer of Mboya. I've written about it. I wasn't harmed or threatened. What's your point?

You like many others didn't understand Kayabombo. Who from upcountry was killed? Those boys enjoyed using their witchcraft to kill GSU & police. They killed intelligence operatives. We would never know if they were going to kill Luhyas, Luos etc. People fled. But here you are spreading the usual lies to win sympathy for Uthamaki. Like the lie that Luos killed Kikuyus in Kisumu. I've asked for a single name... nada! But the lie continues with the likes of you watering it.

So who are Kikuyus? God's chosen tribe granted the wisdom to rule other tribes? Or The Jews of Africa? Are they the Nazis or the Jews? You'll have to decide at some point because you can't be both.

Listen ignoramus: state power is awesome. Once Raila or Ruto get it he'll stay in power for as long as he wants. Raila wasn't defeated at the ballot. He ran into the state. We advised him to ignore Uhuru in 2013 and focus on Kibaki (state) but he had his own ideas. He "lost" again. So don't tell me about Uhuruto matching Raila. I saw General Karangi in action at Bomas. I know what Mwathethe did in 2017.

You'll lose that power in 2022 to someone. He will issue carbon copies of the same orders Kibaki and later Uhuru issued. Then you can talk to me about matches. Huna habari what you're babbling about. Wipe the mucus out of your eyes perhaps you'll learn something. Baradhuli!
Good you bring Waitiki issue and Kayabombo clashes . You also claim you lived in Likoni . Why the hatred of GEMA is baffling when sh*t hit the fan in 1997 . All so called wabara came together . Yours is an ingrained hatred of GEMA indoctrinated from the fallout of senior Kenyatta and Odinga . Needless to say Odinga , Tom Mboya are my shujaas . You started despising Raila for joining hands with  Uhuru in 2018  , I despised him in  1999 for co-operating with Moi . That was the epitome of betrayal which has become the cornerstone of his career . Luckily he met his match in Uhuru and Ruto

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
I dont think Kenyatta family can buy that - :) Raila will revenge massively
The Kenyatta family will quadruple their wealth under Raila

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
COK 2010 has all the medicine. It just need implementation
No. Ruto can't possibly do what I think is required to address this matter of national emergency. Bandages he'lll apply but curative medicine... no.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
Are you almost getting a stroke because you think I want Raila to be president? What an idiot. I won't respond to crap. You know zilch

When the houses in Kisumu ndogo were being burnt it was the GEMAs who came in aid of people residing in those areas to transport them in safe places .
Please forget Raila becoming Kenyan President , it will never happen . Unlike Raila , Ruto is a different caliber of a politician if he was like Raila he would kaput when Raila was harrasing him left right center from 2008-2012 . Not comparable  , even Odinga knew the violent and unruly nature of his son , he even never mentored nor endorsed him .
Raila has lost all elections since 1997  he will lose 2022 and still your likes will say he won .

The jingoistic "you hate Kikuyus" I will ignore. It's adding nothing to the question: when shall we talk about Kikuyu hegemony. So knock yourself out. By now those who know me can tell you don't waste your time. I'm immune to that.

I owned a mansion in the Wider Likoni area close to the Shelly Beach. I sold it. What's your point? I'm a naturalized coastal. Iko shida? I was in my house throughout Kayabombo. I went to witness the body of your assassin Njenga. The killer of Mboya. I've written about it. I wasn't harmed or threatened. What's your point?

You like many others didn't understand Kayabombo. Who from upcountry was killed? Those boys enjoyed using their witchcraft to kill GSU & police. They killed intelligence operatives. We would never know if they were going to kill Luhyas, Luos etc. People fled. But here you are spreading the usual lies to win sympathy for Uthamaki. Like the lie that Luos killed Kikuyus in Kisumu. I've asked for a single name... nada! But the lie continues with the likes of you watering it.

So who are Kikuyus? God's chosen tribe granted the wisdom to rule other tribes? Or The Jews of Africa? Are they the Nazis or the Jews? You'll have to decide at some point because you can't be both.

Listen ignoramus: state power is awesome. Once Raila or Ruto get it he'll stay in power for as long as he wants. Raila wasn't defeated at the ballot. He ran into the state. We advised him to ignore Uhuru in 2013 and focus on Kibaki (state) but he had his own ideas. He "lost" again. So don't tell me about Uhuruto matching Raila. I saw General Karangi in action at Bomas. I know what Mwathethe did in 2017.

You'll lose that power in 2022 to someone. He will issue carbon copies of the same orders Kibaki and later Uhuru issued. Then you can talk to me about matches. Huna habari what you're babbling about. Wipe the mucus out of your eyes perhaps you'll learn something. Baradhuli!
Good you bring Waitiki issue and Kayabombo clashes . You also claim you lived in Likoni . Why the hatred of GEMA is baffling when sh*t hit the fan in 1997 . All so called wabara came together . Yours is an ingrained hatred of GEMA indoctrinated from the fallout of senior Kenyatta and Odinga . Needless to say Odinga , Tom Mboya are my shujaas . You started despising Raila for joining hands with  Uhuru in 2018  , I despised him in  1999 for co-operating with Moi . That was the epitome of betrayal which has become the cornerstone of his career . Luckily he met his match in Uhuru and Ruto
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
This tribal hegemony is the greatest danger to national unity. If it is not dismantled quickly it will dismantle the nation. Denying it doesn't exist like the Devil only makes it stronger. Attacking those who raise it will only weaken Kenya

I challenge anyone. Let's go round the country and I  say there's tribalism and you say there isn't. Then we go to polls and see the outcome.

Everywhere I go I find latent but boiling anger on this matter. It will erupt and then no politician will have the courage to lay banana leaves on it.

It has already dismantled the nation. We are 14 years after kibaki coup. The nation is gone. We just a shell of a nation that only elites believe exists buy majority of the peasants know the state is not worthy its name

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
COK 2010 has all the medicine. It just need implementation
No. Ruto can't possibly do what I think is required to address this matter of national emergency. Bandages he'lll apply but curative medicine... no.

Ruto has no time for cok2010. He will dismantle it and rule with iron fist. Ruto has no patience of such a thing as constitionalism

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Are you almost getting a stroke because you think I want Raila to be president? What an idiot. I won't respond to crap. You know zilch

Stop engaging him. We have learnt to ignore his rants

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Here is ruto foot soldiers going after  cj
?s=20

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
I told you this topic is too far above your pay grade but you just can't take a hint.

Whether GEMA votes for Ruto almost to a man or Ruto with all their jigger spreading dogs, it doesn't address the issue of hegemony.

Don't count your chicks before they hatch and survive the hawk. What evidence is there that GEMA won't vote for Kabogo? Who removed the Kenyatta Oaths binding you and your descendants to never vote outside GEMA? Wait until the vote is in then boast about GEMA voting without coercion etc.

That said, if Raila tells Luos who to vote for, I can show you 5binstances of Kikuyus being told who to vote for. I could say you hate Luos. But it doesn't matter.

Don't get a stroke because I called Raila King. I can't deny what a man achieved because I no longer support him. Feel free to not call him King as long as you accept he got a haul of votes in RV.

Let me say it for the last time: the handshake was a private arrangement between Raila and Uhuru. Raila said so. How does it affect me? Or you?

It had one purpose: to shut down Raila so Uhuru could steal. I'm other words you are expecting me to also shut up because somebody made a private deal. Btw have you read it?
You are sick . Continue singing Uthamakistan when GEMA is voting for Ruto without any coercion or any major GEMA candidate asking them to do so .No in regards to LUO Nyanza they will still vote in their tribal manner in 2022 either for Raila or where he will tell them to vote . Omollo your hate for GEMA is so engrained that once the handshake happened you straight away lost it . You are not even going to support nor participate in 2022 lections . Thats the level it has affected  you. So Uhuru has been voted 3 by RV 2002,2013 and 2017 is he RVs King ? Now Raila was voted for once he becomes their King.
LuoNyanza voted for Kibaki in 2002 did he become their King ? . When 2022 Aug Elections is over you will realize Raila was only LuoNyanza King .

Like I've said repeatedly, you don't have a second brain cell to sustain an argument. You are blinded and deafened by Uthamaki inferiority to afford a rational look at facts. I said it a long time ago and I'm glad many people have seen your bigotry.

There's only one measure of Raila's popularity in RV: the haul of votes he received.

Whether it was to hit at the Tribalist King Kibaki or a reaction to the movement of Jupiter is immaterial. The votes didn't become less meaningful because they were anti Kibaki. They will vote for Ruto this time. The votes will still count regardless of whether they think he is The Mahdi returning or Jesus. To you, like Kibaki, those aren't votes so you get real votes from Tharaka-Nithi.

You don't see the irony of denying mother milk tribalism in your words and deeds even as you shout omollo hates GEMA. You utter bigotry tropes freely because you're not even aware of it - like a fat man walking while farting.

When trump talked of illegal votes, he meant black votes from the cities such as Atlanta and Philadelphia. He didn't think those people should be voting.

You talk of votes of RV against Kibaki as meaningless because they had the effrontery to vote against your King.

That's why I think you are a dimwit and rascal I can't respect. I cried for the important RV votes because all people - even Kikuyus- have a right to vote. I would never say their votes don't matter because they voted against Raila (when I was supporting him) therefore Uhuru wasn't King of GEMA for that period. You lack the capacity to participate in such a debate. It's well above your intellectual capacity. You can only say "omollo hates kikuyus" because that's all you can get out of issues too complex for your one brain cell. Repeat it as many times as you wish. I expect it.
Raila has never been King of RV . He just happened to be the person who they could use to pay back against Kibaki . Same way as GEMA see Ruto as the person who can vanquish Raila . The reason the voted Uhuru twice