Author Topic: So When Are We Addressing The Question of The Kikuyu Tribal Colonial Government  (Read 3119 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Ndii can't dismantle kenyatta crony capitalism. It is too sophisticated for him to deal with. After ruto takes levers of  power uhuru will retreat and do his bidding. Kenyatta learnt how to survive in kenya plus they have conditioned poor kikuyus to love them. You so euphoric about possibility of ruto win you can't see anything else. Anyway I remember telling you that Ethiopia will one day collapse and you kept on harping about their economic progress and data. See what has happened. Kenya is so complicated it is not as simple as you think. Our problems are complicated it is only that the British conditioned us to be meek

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Any thing can be dismantled. Any country can collapse. It takes stupid leadership like Abbiy. Otherwise Meles did a great job in 30yrs.

Kenyatta can only pray for jail free card otherwise their crony capitalism is going to be dismantled. That is almost a given. Underrate Ruto. Ndii job is to give the road map. Ruto job is to get it done. Ruto knows how to get it done. I have to repeat this severally.

Kenyatta being loved by kikuyus is like 5yrs ago. He messed up big time by putting in jeopardy the lives and properties of a million kikuyu diaspora by attempting to betray Ruto and Kalenjin nation. Hapo he cannot be forgiven. He is KAPUT.

Most of you need to study politics DEEPLY. Uhuru is only a king if he is championing GEMA interest. The moment people realize he is championing PERSONAL kenyatta family interest over community interest it is over. He will be like MOis in rift valley.

Ndii can't dismantle kenyatta crony capitalism. It is too sophisticated for him to deal with. After ruto takes levers of  power uhuru will retreat and do his bidding. Kenyatta learnt how to survive in kenya plus they have conditioned poor kikuyus to love them. You so euphoric about possibility of ruto win you can't see anything else. Anyway I remember telling you that Ethiopia will one day collapse and you kept on harping about their economic progress and data. See what has happened. Kenya is so complicated it is not as simple as you think. Our problems are complicated it is only that the British conditioned us to be meek

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Kenyatta will sell all businesses relying on govt capture and then move their wealth offshore. Kapital flight is on high gear right now. By April next year ruto will be handed a brokeccountry and most of investors will have fled. His only hope is that Ethiopia fleeing oligarchs choose kenya. They may end up in South Africa or Uganda 

With kikuyus afraid of retribution investments will slow down to a trickle. A great recession will commence. Somalis may also retreat as new power Kalenjins take over..

Remember it is all about sentiments ....if ruto hustler revolution works wait for the rich to retreat and wait and see.. ruto will be so busy patching a sinking ship his presidency will be a blip in kenyan history

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Good you bring Waitiki issue and Kayabombo clashes . You also claim you lived in Likoni . Why the hatred of GEMA is baffling when sh*t hit the fan in 1997 . All so called wabara came together . Yours is an ingrained hatred of GEMA indoctrinated from the fallout of senior Kenyatta and Odinga . Needless to say Odinga , Tom Mboya are my shujaas . You started despising Raila for joining hands with  Uhuru in 2018  , I despised him in  1999 for co-operating with Moi . That was the epitome of betrayal which has become the cornerstone of his career . Luckily he met his match in Uhuru and Ruto .

Try again if your aim is to thump finger in my eye. Why would I hurt baba? Poverty? Peanuts job with corruption opportunities?

Mr. Uthamaki some of us fight for justice selflessly because of reasons you can't comprehend. I remember people getting shocked when I supported Waitiki against land thieves. Unlike them I delved in the matter, visited the farm talked to the man and dug up the history. The farm belonged to Wautoki. I went public with it but behind scenes lobbied that he be compensated. I used my money to build pressure and he was compensated. He's Kikuyu.

Like I said you lack the intelligence to comprehend a complex person like me. My advice: stop trying. Or join the Akorino "Church".
Omollo it is very evident you are hurting , after decades and decades of feeding into Anti GEMA hate in the hope that Raila will Vanquish GEMA you realise that it wont be possible. Infact 2022 politics wont be about GEMA . You sre not alone in that Island actually you are with Matiangis ,ODMers ans OKA who hope 2022 elections can be turned into tribal because they stand no chance at all.
Your Idol Raila will be defeated so badly that he will wish he never ran.
Let me not spoil you Anti Gema  diarrhoea party . Intellectual you call it......

You are unqualified to participate in this debate because it's:
1. Well beyond your intellect
2. Making reference to your likes who benefit from tribalism

You clearly didnt read the originating post (as usual for an intellectually challenged tribal bozo). I predicted your forcing yourself into the debate to fill up drums with machozi na makamasi. That Kikuyus are hated and that Omollo wants to dump Kikuyus in the sea.

To borrow Pundit am long past that. I've weathered all your attacks over time and guess what here iam.

Am still here because I've never advocated for the oppression of anyone or should I say a single Kikuyu.

The pro apartheid arguments you parade are a shame. For a moment I thought Ian Smith and Pik Botha were writing. They too saw opposition to their tribal supremacy as a plan to stage genocide.

State clearly if you think the Kibaki-Uhuru government has treated all Kenyans with Equitability. Swear that there is no obnoxious favoritism of Kikuyus. Tell us that you think that is kosher!

I was never a BLIND supporter of Raila. I made it clear several times that I supported ODM. I publicly disagreed with Railas take on many issues not least Mau, the Sagana Blunder, Naivasha PSC (only Pundit & I rejected it when everyone cheered) that prolonged the Presidential system.

So Bozo, you have a long way to go to place me in a simple box. I'm too complex for your little tribal head with 2 brain cells.

Handshake? Raila stated that it was a private deal with Uhuru. Did he not? So unless you're an Uthamaki insider you know as nothing as all of us about handshake manenos.

We know it was a deal to silence Raila as Uhuru rapes Kenya. You expect me to abide by a deal I know nothing about and which one party to it says its private? Where do i look like someone's youth winger kijana we Mkikuyu?

As long as there are people who want to treat fellow citizens as inferior we shall resist. They now deport fellow citizens while allowing their kind in same situations to occupy his positions in their tribal government. You owe Miguna a public apology

In as much as I loathed the handshake one thing it did is create confusion. Anti Gema brigade scattered once Raila shook hands with Uhuru . The then face of GEMA , their "anti christ" .Then the other thing GEMA have decided to support a Non GEMA Ruto. This one they didnt see it coming .They labeled GEMA tribalist for supporting their own.
The radical Anti GEMAs like Omollo who though Raila will defeat and destroy GEMA have realised the opposite is happening even Raila himself wants a piece of GEMA if he is to become President.
End results is GEMA vs Anti GEMA politics wont play in 2022.
Ruto in 2010 said this politics of these tribe cant vote for this tribe has to end he took it as a challenge and he is being rewarded for it. He is the next President.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Kikuyu hegemony on Kenya is total. It didn't begin yesterday you have to go to colonial era where they emerged as a dominant eco political group and they cultivated that after independence to today. Why haven't Kalenjin fared better or closer yet they had equal time in presidency where actually national coffers were broken to give them handouts on weekends? Kalenjin is still a poverty stricken people look at Mois baringo

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Raila thought by supporting 1M1S at that particular time we called it for what it is and BBI  he would endear himself to GEMA . His plan was to push for a contest with Ruto before 2022 elections and do a 2005 . Old tactics die hard or is it you cant teach an old dog new tricks . We told Ruto to use the court route and by all means avoid a contest  . He listened and Raila was left with an egg on his face and four years behind in "campaigns "

The most shocking uthamakistan was ODM shouting to Mt kenya that Uhuru loves them so much he has built them 500km road called MauMau and expressway that will freeway - to Nyeri - while Rv pundit is expected to pay to use the expressway to Kericho - Like Kericho senator - HIYO HATUTALIPA. They either put the toll station in Kenol Muranga - or we destroy one in Mau summit - and drive as freeway. The french should be aware.

That BBI was favouring you? Like seriously? That one man one shilling is great for them? What about the rest of KENYA???????

Like seriously? Raila and his crew will get a dog beating in 2022.

Raila and ODM clearly have no morals - and from that senate mess -plus BBI - many have come to see him for the fraud he is.

As Miguna has written severally - Raila has no morals - he is pure CONMAN.

Mt kenya do not trust the conman. The rest of Kenya except a few idiots have seen he is fickle and would do anything to get support.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Good you bring Waitiki issue and Kayabombo clashes . You also claim you lived in Likoni . Why the hatred of GEMA is baffling when sh*t hit the fan in 1997 . All so called wabara came together . Yours is an ingrained hatred of GEMA indoctrinated from the fallout of senior Kenyatta and Odinga . Needless to say Odinga , Tom Mboya are my shujaas . You started despising Raila for joining hands with  Uhuru in 2018  , I despised him in  1999 for co-operating with Moi . That was the epitome of betrayal which has become the cornerstone of his career . Luckily he met his match in Uhuru and Ruto .

Try again if your aim is to thump finger in my eye. Why would I hurt baba? Poverty? Peanuts job with corruption opportunities?

Mr. Uthamaki some of us fight for justice selflessly because of reasons you can't comprehend. I remember people getting shocked when I supported Waitiki against land thieves. Unlike them I delved in the matter, visited the farm talked to the man and dug up the history. The farm belonged to Wautoki. I went public with it but behind scenes lobbied that he be compensated. I used my money to build pressure and he was compensated. He's Kikuyu.

Like I said you lack the intelligence to comprehend a complex person like me. My advice: stop trying. Or join the Akorino "Church".
Omollo it is very evident you are hurting , after decades and decades of feeding into Anti GEMA hate in the hope that Raila will Vanquish GEMA you realise that it wont be possible. Infact 2022 politics wont be about GEMA . You sre not alone in that Island actually you are with Matiangis ,ODMers ans OKA who hope 2022 elections can be turned into tribal because they stand no chance at all.
Let me not spoil you Anti Gema  diarrhoea party . Intellectual you call it......

You clearly didnt read the originating post (as usual for an intellectually challenged tribal bozo). I predicted your forcing yourself into the debate to fill up drums with machozi na makamasi. That Kikuyus are hated and that Omollo wants to dump Kikuyus in the sea.

To borrow Pundit am long past that. I've weathered all your attacks over time and guess what here iam.

Am still here because I've never advocated for the oppression of anyone or should I say a single Kikuyu.

The pro apartheid arguments you parade are a shame. For a moment I thought Ian Smith and Pik Botha were writing. They too saw opposition to their tribal supremacy as a plan to stage genocide.

State clearly if you think the Kibaki-Uhuru government has treated all Kenyans with Equitability. Swear that there is no obnoxious favoritism of Kikuyus. Tell us that you think that is kosher!

I was never a BLIND supporter of Raila. I made it clear several times that I supported ODM. I publicly disagreed with Railas take on many issues not least Mau, the Sagana Blunder, Naivasha PSC (only Pundit & I rejected it when everyone cheered) that prolonged the Presidential system.

So Bozo, you have a long way to go to place me in a simple box. I'm too complex for your little tribal head with 2 brain cells.

Handshake? Raila stated that it was a private deal with Uhuru. Did he not? So unless you're an Uthamaki insider you know as nothing as all of us about handshake manenos.

We know it was a deal to silence Raila as Uhuru rapes Kenya. You expect me to abide by a deal I know nothing about and which one party to it says its private? Where do i look like someone's youth winger kijana we Mkikuyu?

As long as there are people who want to treat fellow citizens as inferior we shall resist. They now deport fellow citizens while allowing their kind in same situations to occupy his positions in their tribal government. You owe Miguna a public apology

In as much as I loathed the handshake one thing it did is create confusion. Anti Gema brigade scattered once Raila shook hands with Uhuru . The then face of GEMA , their "anti christ" .Then the other thing GEMA have decided to support a Non GEMA Ruto. This one they didnt see it coming .They labeled GEMA tribalist for supporting their own.
The radical Anti GEMAs like Omollo who though Raila will defeat and destroy GEMA have realised the opposite is happening even Raila himself wants a piece of GEMA if he is to become President.
Ruto in 2010 said this politics of these tribe cant vote for this tribe has to end he took it as a challenge and he is being rewarded for it. He is the next President.

You so obsessed with personality politics you end mudding debates with nonsense

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Raila has never been King of RV . He just happened to be the person who they could use to pay back against Kibaki . Same way as GEMA see Ruto as the person who can vanquish Raila . The reason the voted Uhuru twice .

The problem with Raila is the belief that citizens behave the same way as the MPs in dark rooms after drinking mugs of alcohol with him. You can make MPs to vote for the execution of their own mothers if you pay enough and provide free alcohol and malaya on the house!

So when Uthamaki tasked him with one man one shilling nonsense he went for it.

Let's reverse:

Remember him being the undisputed King of RV despite Sagana? Kibaki sent him to Mau. I've never screamed like I did that month. In public and private. I wrote that this is a cheap trap by Kibaki to separate you from your RV constituency. The rest is history

So they repeated. Gave him the one shilling madness. He LOST all the marginalized areas. He hasn't known yet but he will. Everytime a governor in Turkana steals food money and citizens complain he'll tell them: that turncoat we voted for took all the money to Kiambu. End of story.

County commissioners and NIS can force them to setup huge tents to receive the Stooge, but just under the surface hawamtaki! I disagree that one must give out money like Ruto. But politics is about pork barrels. Give and you get. Machin and Sinema are giving Biden a hard time. They just want more money. For their areas and more for campaign. Lyndon Johnson would've loved it. He'd ask the Mafia to give them campaign funds & gather dirt on them for his ears and eyes only! But Biden is struggling with 2 senators.

My take is that Raila is too old, played with covid and got badly hit and hasn't recovered. He was already a sick man before that. In fact I doubt that he'll be on the ballot. The wife is pressing too hard because handshake was her deal.

If Ruto wins I will press that he investigates the Expressway. I don't think the French own it. I think it's a Kenyatta toll to continue taxing Kenyans

The most shocking uthamakistan was ODM shouting to Mt kenya that Uhuru loves them so much he has built them 500km road called MauMau and expressway that will freeway - to Nyeri - while Rv pundit is expected to pay to use the expressway to Kericho - Like Kericho senator - HIYO HATUTALIPA. They either put the toll station in Kenol Muranga - or we destroy one in Mau summit - and drive as freeway. The french should be aware.

That BBI was favouring you? Like seriously? That one man one shilling is great for them? What about the rest of KENYA???????

Like seriously? Raila and his crew will get a dog beating in 2022.

Raila and ODM clearly have no morals - and from that senate mess -plus BBI - many have come to see him for the fraud he is.

As Miguna has written severally - Raila has no morals - he is pure CONMAN.

Mt kenya do not trust the conman. The rest of Kenya except a few idiots have seen he is fickle and would do anything to get support.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
You forget we would replacing a thief with another thief. Even Kibaki could not dare go for Moi's fellow thieves and you believe Uhuru will end up in jail? If Ruto ends up in SH he will need a lot of cash to keep his disciples happy. Where can he get easy cash? Kenyattas.

Also do not believe the hate of the Kikuyu to Kenyattas is more than the love for Ruto. Remember Kenyans throwing stones at Moi during Kibaki's inaugaration and months later Moi was politically declared untouchable? The tide will change faster than you think.

Ruto's dream is to build a financial empire equivalent of equal to the Kenyattas. He will need their help.

Any thing can be dismantled. Any country can collapse. It takes stupid leadership like Abbiy. Otherwise Meles did a great job in 30yrs.

Kenyatta can only pray for jail free card otherwise their crony capitalism is going to be dismantled. That is almost a given. Underrate Ruto. Ndii job is to give the road map. Ruto job is to get it done. Ruto knows how to get it done. I have to repeat this severally.

Kenyatta being loved by kikuyus is like 5yrs ago. He messed up big time by putting in jeopardy the lives and properties of a million kikuyu diaspora by attempting to betray Ruto and Kalenjin nation. Hapo he cannot be forgiven. He is KAPUT.

Most of you need to study politics DEEPLY. Uhuru is only a king if he is championing GEMA interest. The moment people realize he is championing PERSONAL kenyatta family interest over community interest it is over. He will be like MOis in rift valley.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
You are the one singing Kenyatta Kenyatta Kenyatta as if that is not personality politics .

You so obsessed with personality politics you end mudding debates with nonsense

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Right on kadudu..Pundit is blinded by euphoria

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Like I've said repeatedly, you don't have a second brain cell to sustain an argument. You are blinded and deafened by Uthamaki inferiority to afford a rational look at facts. I said it a long time ago and I'm glad many people have seen your bigotry.

There's only one measure of Raila's popularity in RV: the haul of votes he received.

Whether it was to hit at the Tribalist King Kibaki or a reaction to the movement of Jupiter is immaterial. The votes didn't become less meaningful because they were anti Kibaki. They will vote for Ruto this time. The votes will still count regardless of whether they think he is The Mahdi returning or Jesus. To you, like Kibaki, those aren't votes so you get real votes from Tharaka-Nithi.

You don't see the irony of denying mother milk tribalism in your words and deeds even as you shout omollo hates GEMA. You utter bigotry tropes freely because you're not even aware of it - like a fat man walking while farting.

When trump talked of illegal votes, he meant black votes from the cities such as Atlanta and Philadelphia. He didn't think those people should be voting.

You talk of votes of RV against Kibaki as meaningless because they had the effrontery to vote against your King.

That's why I think you are a dimwit and rascal I can't respect. I cried for the important RV votes because all people - even Kikuyus- have a right to vote. I would never say their votes don't matter because they voted against Raila (when I was supporting him) therefore Uhuru wasn't King of GEMA for that period. You lack the capacity to participate in such a debate. It's well above your intellectual capacity. You can only say "omollo hates kikuyus" because that's all you can get out of issues too complex for your one brain cell. Repeat it as many times as you wish. I expect it.
Raila has never been King of RV . He just happened to be the person who they could use to pay back against Kibaki . Same way as GEMA see Ruto as the person who can vanquish Raila . The reason the voted Uhuru twice
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
You dont know Ruto. For Ruto to be rich - he must dismantle Moi and Kenyatta. There is no two ways about it. He must finish them financially and take whatever they are taking - and with his new friends.

Ruto is not Kibaki. Ruto is political beast. He is very brilliant.  He is very efficient.

First business is to finish off the old elite - and create new one - with him as the new king. Kenyatta and Moi can leave power but if their companies continue making money from kenyans - they havent left power.

So basically they either sell their companies to Ruto - or they get sunk.

You forget we would replacing a thief with another thief. Even Kibaki could not dare go for Moi's fellow thieves and you believe Uhuru will end up in jail? If Ruto ends up in SH he will need a lot of cash to keep his disciples happy. Where can he get easy cash? Kenyattas.

Also do not believe the hate of the Kikuyu to Kenyattas is more than the love for Ruto. Remember Kenyans throwing stones at Moi during Kibaki's inaugaration and months later Moi was politically declared untouchable? The tide will change faster than you think.

Ruto's dream is to build a financial empire equivalent of equal to the Kenyattas. He will need their help.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
I said the same 20 or 10yrs ago. Ruto is not coming to smile with Uhuru or Moi or Odinga. He is coming to crush them. If they had been nice to RUto the last 5yrs - Ruto would have been nice to them. They havent. Now it's payback time.

As for Raila - Raila will simply delete Kenyatta and Mois :) Ruto is will smartly dismantled them - Ruto will go for their money - Raila will go for everything.

The niceties now from both camps are just pure lies.

Right on kadudu..Pundit is blinded by euphoria

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
The jingoistic "you hate Kikuyus" I will ignore. It's adding nothing to the question: when shall we talk about Kikuyu hegemony. So knock yourself out. By now those who know me can tell you don't waste your time. I'm immune to that.

I owned a mansion in the Wider Likoni area close to the Shelly Beach. I sold it. What's your point? I'm a naturalized coastal. Iko shida? I was in my house throughout Kayabombo. I went to witness the body of your assassin Njenga. The killer of Mboya. I've written about it. I wasn't harmed or threatened. What's your point?

You like many others didn't understand Kayabombo. Who from upcountry was killed? Those boys enjoyed using their witchcraft to kill GSU & police. They killed intelligence operatives. We would never know if they were going to kill Luhyas, Luos etc. People fled. But here you are spreading the usual lies to win sympathy for Uthamaki. Like the lie that Luos killed Kikuyus in Kisumu. I've asked for a single name... nada! But the lie continues with the likes of you watering it.

So who are Kikuyus? God's chosen tribe granted the wisdom to rule other tribes? Or The Jews of Africa? Are they the Nazis or the Jews? You'll have to decide at some point because you can't be both.

Listen ignoramus: state power is awesome. Once Raila or Ruto get it he'll stay in power for as long as he wants. Raila wasn't defeated at the ballot. He ran into the state. We advised him to ignore Uhuru in 2013 and focus on Kibaki (state) but he had his own ideas. He "lost" again. So don't tell me about Uhuruto matching Raila. I saw General Karangi in action at Bomas. I know what Mwathethe did in 2017.

You'll lose that power in 2022 to someone. He will issue carbon copies of the same orders Kibaki and later Uhuru issued. Then you can talk to me about matches. Huna habari what you're babbling about. Wipe the mucus out of your eyes perhaps you'll learn something. Baradhuli!
Good you bring Waitiki issue and Kayabombo clashes . You also claim you lived in Likoni . Why the hatred of GEMA is baffling when sh*t hit the fan in 1997 . All so called wabara came together . Yours is an ingrained hatred of GEMA indoctrinated from the fallout of senior Kenyatta and Odinga . Needless to say Odinga , Tom Mboya are my shujaas . You started despising Raila for joining hands with  Uhuru in 2018  , I despised him in  1999 for co-operating with Moi . That was the epitome of betrayal which has become the cornerstone of his career . Luckily he met his match in Uhuru and Ruto
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
I agree. It is comprehensive. I disagree how it rose. Read Colin Leys "Underdevelopment in Kenya". He describes it. Kenyatta lent the power state to his tribesmen. Land was grabbed in a frenzy of looting. Not all people had access.

Kikuyu hegemony on Kenya is total. It didn't begin yesterday you have to go to colonial era where they emerged as a dominant eco political group and they cultivated that after independence to today. Why haven't Kalenjin fared better or closer yet they had equal time in presidency where actually national coffers were broken to give them handouts on weekends? Kalenjin is still a poverty stricken people look at Mois baringo

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
This tribal hegemony is the greatest danger to national unity. If it is not dismantled quickly it will dismantle the nation. Denying it doesn't exist like the Devil only makes it stronger. Attacking those who raise it will only weaken Kenya

I challenge anyone. Let's go round the country and I  say there's tribalism and you say there isn't. Then we go to polls and see the outcome.

Everywhere I go I find latent but boiling anger on this matter. It will erupt and then no politician will have the courage to lay banana leaves on it.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
Treat all citizens equally or watch the nation disintegrate.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Sasa huko UDA and hustler nation.

This tribal hegemony is the greatest danger to national unity. If it is not dismantled quickly it will dismantle the nation. Denying it doesn't exist like the Devil only makes it stronger. Attacking those who raise it will only weaken Kenya

I challenge anyone. Let's go round the country and I  say there's tribalism and you say there isn't. Then we go to polls and see the outcome.

Everywhere I go I find latent but boiling anger on this matter. It will erupt and then no politician will have the courage to lay banana leaves on it.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
No. Ruto can't possibly do what I think is required to address this matter of national emergency. Bandages he'lll apply but curative medicine... no.
Sasa huko UDA and hustler nation.