Author Topic: So When Are We Addressing The Question of The Kikuyu Tribal Colonial Government  (Read 3117 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
I mentioned this at a party & noticing how many people were rushing for their jackets to flee, I offered to leave.

Kenya is under a well organized Tribal Colonial Government. The other tribes have chosen to accept the colonialism & pay their reparations.

This is what was happening in Ethiopia for decades. When the time came for change it inevitably looked like Tigrayans were being "finished". It was easy to mobilize revolt.

When you see you cellmate being shaved with a broken bottle please wet your beard. You are next.

The state of Kenya is almost purely Ethnic Kikuyu. You can't talk about because you who is protesting tribalism immediately stand accused of tribalism.

Today the military is recruiting new servicemen but it's a charade. Two weeks ago Kikuyu MPs were asked to forward names to DOD. Those are already taken in.

Recently accountants were to be recruited. Young Kenyans applied only to find an all GEMA list had been hired on permanent basis.

What's the end game here? Does the government belong to one ethnic group?

When Moi started doing this crap especially secret recruitment to NYS and GSU we were all aghast. But we knew he was setting up a militia. But this is for domination for 1000 years. It won't end well.

I need not say this: I'm not against Kikuyus. I'm against hegemony. I'm equally aghast at apologists of chauvinism who will use a lot of words to paint gloss over evil.

It's the same apologists who will scream loudest when it all unravels as others either do the same (president Ruto /Raila) or act to reverse the discrimination.

When you enjoy the fruits of ethnic chauvinism know that in time you too will watch as others eat from the same fruit tree! But is that how it should be?

I hated Kibaki for tribalism. In fact I was aghast when he started it. Then Uhuru came and he was / is worse because he's made it normal.

But a person who admires what Uhuru has done for his tribe wants me to also cheer him. On what basis? Can a slave cheer the recapture of an escaped slave? Can a black man take selfies at the hanging site of a black family?

Kenya will have to address this issue or face an eruption. The reason for the lacklustre election campaign is mostly because citizens see the real issue ain't being addressed. Get a candidate who runs on one issue alone: Kikuyu Hegemony and let me see him lose. He won't!
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
We are passed there. Ruto has moved the conversation where it was needed. The small cabal of Mt Kenya elite. They are called dynasties. Mt kenya communities or Kikuyus if you will have woken up and revolted against that small elite. They are called Hustlers.

They have done this because they know they are ones to suffer from the hatred that elite cultivate - and yet they do not benefit.

Of the 9 million kikuyus - how many are in gov?  Gov assume has a million people and kikuyu are even 30 percent - that is just merely 300K - so 95 percent are outside - hawking, farming and working hard for their money. They do not eat from Mama Ngina. They are struggling like everyone else.

This is why Ruto will become President. And Raila will not. Because Raila has been unable to elevate the debate. He like you has blamed entire Kikuyu populace and made them their enemy. In return they have also made him their enemy

Once Ruto is PORK - he will dismantled the Kikuyu hegemony - starting with Kenyatta empire. Kikuyu people will cheer him. As long as he wont enact Kalenjin hegemony.

If he dismantle Moi-Kenyatta-Kibaki elites - and build a new cross-tribal elite - Kenya will be on it's way to a solid foundation - as COK2010 already has the framework.

How to dismantle them is easy - deal with regulatory capture - their companies will drop dead like dominos - deal with their capture of gov procurement and patronage - their companies will fill bankruptcy one after the other.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
In as much as I loathed the handshake one thing it did is create confusion. Anti Gema brigade scattered once Raila shook hands with Uhuru . The then face of GEMA , their "anti christ" .Then the other thing GEMA have decided to support a Non GEMA Ruto. This one they didnt see it coming .They labeled GEMA tribalist for supporting their own.
The radical Anti GEMAs like Omollo who though Raila will defeat and destroy GEMA have realised the opposite is happening even Raila himself wants a piece of GEMA if he is to become President.
End results is GEMA vs Anti GEMA politics wont play in 2022.
Ruto in 2010 said this politics of these tribe cant vote for this tribe has to end he took it as a challenge and he is being rewarded for it. He is the next President.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
I kinda expected you'll say that. Ruto is the pacea. He's the proverbial wisdom stone. The midas hand that turns all to gold.

A serious issue like that can't be addressed by a person. Moi hit at the Kenyatta Hegemony harder than Ruto can. He dismantled land buying companies. Collapsed "cooperatives" which were just fronts for Kikuyu cartels.

You like most elite pander to this oppressive edifice hoping to benefit from the support of ethnic chauvinists. You sell the same defense gospel that blames the Clerisy or ethnic masses in turns. See how you divide it:

Raila - the intelligentsia
Ruto - the Riffraff

So to you allying with the riffraff of ethnic chauvinists solves the problem. And Raila allying with the Clerisy exacerbates the problem. That's a simplistic approach.

The indoctrination that was passed on in mother's milk can't go away because you tell people they are hustlers. The semitism in Germans was latent for decades and simply erupted when Hitler emerged to use it. Your approach is what I usually characterize as covering an erupting volcano with banana leaves then going to bed! You'll know the folly of it in the middle of the night.

Now I said I won't take sides in this campaign. So your broadside trying to link me to Raila is unfortunate. I choose to see the broadview so I'll ignore it.

Kenya is suffering when the president chooses to only see Kikuyu youth as needing jobs but not others. When historical marginalization is ignored by a senate bill that mocks marginalization by talking of one man one shilling.

The census is rigged then used to add more parliamentary seats to the riggers. The fraud is used to dish out cash to the riggers. So you say Ruto will solve it!

And if he either loses or joins the feast? I guess we wait for another demagogue?

Kenya should have a Frank conversation on tribalism not expect a Jesus to come and save souls
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
You are unqualified to participate in this debate because it's:
1. Well beyond your intellect
2. Making reference to your likes who benefit from tribalism

You clearly didnt read the originating post (as usual for an intellectually challenged tribal bozo). I predicted your forcing yourself into the debate to fill up drums with machozi na makamasi. That Kikuyus are hated and that Omollo wants to dump Kikuyus in the sea.

To borrow Pundit am long past that. I've weathered all your attacks over time and guess what here iam.

Am still here because I've never advocated for the oppression of anyone or should I say a single Kikuyu.

The pro apartheid arguments you parade are a shame. For a moment I thought Ian Smith and Pik Botha were writing. They too saw opposition to their tribal supremacy as a plan to stage genocide.

State clearly if you think the Kibaki-Uhuru government has treated all Kenyans with Equitability. Swear that there is no obnoxious favoritism of Kikuyus. Tell us that you think that is kosher!

I was never a BLIND supporter of Raila. I made it clear several times that I supported ODM. I publicly disagreed with Railas take on many issues not least Mau, the Sagana Blunder, Naivasha PSC (only Pundit & I rejected it when everyone cheered) that prolonged the Presidential system.

So Bozo, you have a long way to go to place me in a simple box. I'm too complex for your little tribal head with 2 brain cells.

Handshake? Raila stated that it was a private deal with Uhuru. Did he not? So unless you're an Uthamaki insider you know as nothing as all of us about handshake manenos.

We know it was a deal to silence Raila as Uhuru rapes Kenya. You expect me to abide by a deal I know nothing about and which one party to it says its private? Where do i look like someone's youth winger kijana we Mkikuyu?

As long as there are people who want to treat fellow citizens as inferior we shall resist. They now deport fellow citizens while allowing their kind in same situations to occupy his positions in their tribal government. You owe Miguna a public apology

In as much as I loathed the handshake one thing it did is create confusion. Anti Gema brigade scattered once Raila shook hands with Uhuru . The then face of GEMA , their "anti christ" .Then the other thing GEMA have decided to support a Non GEMA Ruto. This one they didnt see it coming .They labeled GEMA tribalist for supporting their own.
The radical Anti GEMAs like Omollo who though Raila will defeat and destroy GEMA have realised the opposite is happening even Raila himself wants a piece of GEMA if he is to become President.
Ruto in 2010 said this politics of these tribe cant vote for this tribe has to end he took it as a challenge and he is being rewarded for it. He is the next President.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Omollo it is very evident you are hurting , after decades and decades of feeding into Anti GEMA hate in the hope that Raila will Vanquish GEMA you realise that it wont be possible. Infact 2022 politics wont be about GEMA . You sre not alone in that Island actually you are with Matiangis ,ODMers ans OKA who hope 2022 elections can be turned into tribal because they stand no chance at all.
Your Idol Raila will be defeated so badly that he will wish he never ran.
Let me not spoil you Anti Gema  diarrhoea party . Intellectual you call it......

You clearly didnt read the originating post (as usual for an intellectually challenged tribal bozo). I predicted your forcing yourself into the debate to fill up drums with machozi na makamasi. That Kikuyus are hated and that Omollo wants to dump Kikuyus in the sea.

To borrow Pundit am long past that. I've weathered all your attacks over time and guess what here iam.

Am still here because I've never advocated for the oppression of anyone or should I say a single Kikuyu.

The pro apartheid arguments you parade are a shame. For a moment I thought Ian Smith and Pik Botha were writing. They too saw opposition to their tribal supremacy as a plan to stage genocide.

State clearly if you think the Kibaki-Uhuru government has treated all Kenyans with Equitability. Swear that there is no obnoxious favoritism of Kikuyus. Tell us that you think that is kosher!

I was never a BLIND supporter of Raila. I made it clear several times that I supported ODM. I publicly disagreed with Railas take on many issues not least Mau, the Sagana Blunder, Naivasha PSC (only Pundit & I rejected it when everyone cheered) that prolonged the Presidential system.

So Bozo, you have a long way to go to place me in a simple box. I'm too complex for your little tribal head with 2 brain cells.

Handshake? Raila stated that it was a private deal with Uhuru. Did he not? So unless you're an Uthamaki insider you know as nothing as all of us about handshake manenos.

We know it was a deal to silence Raila as Uhuru rapes Kenya. You expect me to abide by a deal I know nothing about and which one party to it says its private? Where do i look like someone's youth winger kijana we Mkikuyu?

As long as there are people who want to treat fellow citizens as inferior we shall resist. They now deport fellow citizens while allowing their kind in same situations to occupy his positions in their tribal government. You owe Miguna a public apology

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
The Kikuyus killed each other in the Mau Mau civil war. Except for crazy war Somalis, across Africa am yet to find a people who go to war against their elites and their supporters, the way Kikuyu ragged peasants with pangas did as the collaborators had mzungu war planes.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
2007 was the turning point. That shocked the system so much we finally got COK2010. Raila attempts to pander to Mt Kenya tribalist in BBI was very unfortunate but our court system has proven equal to the task.

Implementation of COk2010 is all that is needed.

To defeat Mt kenya elite require someone with Ruto multiple talents - and so just watch Ruto nick it. He already has them on the wall. They have no option except to negotiate.

Obviously after they negotiate - Ruto will throw that deal out of the window as soon as he is sworn - and dismantle them. Raila will do the same in the very unlikely event he wins. Whatever deal they cut now - they should focus on getting jail free cards - not sharing power. When you refuse to share power - do not expect power to be shared with you.

Even if Uhuru and his tiny tribalistic elite use the rosseta stone to write the MOU - both Raila and Ruto - will throw it out as their first business in statehouses - and for Ruto - he will pull the constitution of kenya 2010 and implement it.

The issue for me now is whether Mt Kenya elite can squeeze a life - it will take Raila's TOSHA of another Mt kenya elite - and you're looking at another 10-20yrs.

But as soon as Ruto is in - that will be end of that hegemony  - and we can worry about re-emergence of kalenjin one - but knowing Ruto - he will not want that.

While you were away - Ruto has slowly and meticously dismanlted that hegemony - and it's on it's deathbed. Ruto has taken 10yrs to do this - he is spending almost 10m daily - which translate to a billion monthly - to overrun them in money business. This is war for MEN - not for BOYS :) :) - Raila and Omollos you have failed for last 20yrs :) STEP BACK. Unless you have 30B - the next 8 months Ruto will increase expenditure to 20m per day according to RVHH - then Ruto has backing of warriors ready to pounce - plus he has backing of half of the gov including military - so this war for MEN - NOT BOYS. He has direct injection to Mt Kenya hustlers - and their elite are literally on the ropes being chased away until they say RUTO UDA!!

In short the only worry now is Raila - getting some sense that he is bound to lose 2022 - and Tosharing someone else. As soon as it confirm Raila is running - Mambo kwisha.

Mt Kenya elite can count themselves out of business. New Kenya will emerge. All tribes will feel kenya again. Ruto will share the national cake equally.

All appointment will be shared equally. COK 2010 will be implemented. Hustler and issue based politics will redefine our engagement. Everyone will finally feel Kenya again. Jubilee 1.0 had largely done this...

But with Raila giving Uhuru a free pass - we are back to gov appointing only Kikuyus - and making it look normal - all big positions - and contracts - going to one area. And Raila has given Uhuru FREE PASS to do anything he wants.

And fool has got what - NOTHING. Just fake AU job and some prados.

In short Omollo and company - step back - and leave it to RUTO to complete the job. If there any monkey games - kalenjin nations will delete kenya - hand over Luo Nyanza to you guys - and you become independent. RV will become another country. Mt Kenya will have theirs. Coast theirs. Somalia theirs.  The unhappy union will end.The nation building will have ended.

So we have very critical 8 months to go...august 9th is the d-day.

I kinda expected you'll say that. Ruto is the pacea. He's the proverbial wisdom stone. The midas hand that turns all to gold.

A serious issue like that can't be addressed by a person. Moi hit at the Kenyatta Hegemony harder than Ruto can. He dismantled land buying companies. Collapsed "cooperatives" which were just fronts for Kikuyu cartels.

You like most elite pander to this oppressive edifice hoping to benefit from the support of ethnic chauvinists. You sell the same defense gospel that blames the Clerisy or ethnic masses in turns. See how you divide it:

Raila - the intelligentsia
Ruto - the Riffraff

So to you allying with the riffraff of ethnic chauvinists solves the problem. And Raila allying with the Clerisy exacerbates the problem. That's a simplistic approach.

The indoctrination that was passed on in mother's milk can't go away because you tell people they are hustlers. The semitism in Germans was latent for decades and simply erupted when Hitler emerged to use it. Your approach is what I usually characterize as covering an erupting volcano with banana leaves then going to bed! You'll know the folly of it in the middle of the night.

Now I said I won't take sides in this campaign. So your broadside trying to link me to Raila is unfortunate. I choose to see the broadview so I'll ignore it.

Kenya is suffering when the president chooses to only see Kikuyu youth as needing jobs but not others. When historical marginalization is ignored by a senate bill that mocks marginalization by talking of one man one shilling.

The census is rigged then used to add more parliamentary seats to the riggers. The fraud is used to dish out cash to the riggers. So you say Ruto will solve it!

And if he either loses or joins the feast? I guess we wait for another demagogue?

Kenya should have a Frank conversation on tribalism not expect a Jesus to come and save souls

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
Try again if your aim is to thump finger in my eye. Why would I hurt baba? Poverty? Peanuts job with corruption opportunities?

Mr. Uthamaki some of us fight for justice selflessly because of reasons you can't comprehend. I remember people getting shocked when I supported Waitiki against land thieves. Unlike them I delved in the matter, visited the farm talked to the man and dug up the history. The farm belonged to Wautoki. I went public with it but behind scenes lobbied that he be compensated. I used my money to build pressure and he was compensated. He's Kikuyu.

Like I said you lack the intelligence to comprehend a complex person like me. My advice: stop trying. Or join the Akorino "Church".
Omollo it is very evident you are hurting , after decades and decades of feeding into Anti GEMA hate in the hope that Raila will Vanquish GEMA you realise that it wont be possible. Infact 2022 politics wont be about GEMA . You sre not alone in that Island actually you are with Matiangis ,ODMers ans OKA who hope 2022 elections can be turned into tribal because they stand no chance at all.
Your Idol Raila will be defeated so badly that he will wish he never ran.
Let me not spoil you Anti Gema  diarrhoea party . Intellectual you call it......

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
The most shocking uthamakistan was ODM shouting to Mt kenya that Uhuru loves them so much he has built them 500km road called MauMau and expressway that will freeway - to Nyeri - while Rv pundit is expected to pay to use the expressway to Kericho - Like Kericho senator - HIYO HATUTALIPA. They either put the toll station in Kenol Muranga - or we destroy one in Mau summit - and drive as freeway. The french should be aware.

That BBI was favouring you? Like seriously? That one man one shilling is great for them? What about the rest of KENYA???????

Like seriously? Raila and his crew will get a dog beating in 2022.

Raila and ODM clearly have no morals - and from that senate mess -plus BBI - many have come to see him for the fraud he is.

As Miguna has written severally - Raila has no morals - he is pure CONMAN.

Mt kenya do not trust the conman. The rest of Kenya except a few idiots have seen he is fickle and would do anything to get support.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
The problem with Raila is the belief that citizens behave the same way as the MPs in dark rooms after drinking mugs of alcohol with him. You can make MPs to vote for the execution of their own mothers if you pay enough and provide free alcohol and malaya on the house!

So when Uthamaki tasked him with one man one shilling nonsense he went for it.

Let's reverse:

Remember him being the undisputed King of RV despite Sagana? Kibaki sent him to Mau. I've never screamed like I did that month. In public and private. I wrote that this is a cheap trap by Kibaki to separate you from your RV constituency. The rest is history

So they repeated. Gave him the one shilling madness. He LOST all the marginalized areas. He hasn't known yet but he will. Everytime a governor in Turkana steals food money and citizens complain he'll tell them: that turncoat we voted for took all the money to Kiambu. End of story.

County commissioners and NIS can force them to setup huge tents to receive the Stooge, but just under the surface hawamtaki! I disagree that one must give out money like Ruto. But politics is about pork barrels. Give and you get. Machin and Sinema are giving Biden a hard time. They just want more money. For their areas and more for campaign. Lyndon Johnson would've loved it. He'd ask the Mafia to give them campaign funds & gather dirt on them for his ears and eyes only! But Biden is struggling with 2 senators.

My take is that Raila is too old, played with covid and got badly hit and hasn't recovered. He was already a sick man before that. In fact I doubt that he'll be on the ballot. The wife is pressing too hard because handshake was her deal.

If Ruto wins I will press that he investigates the Expressway. I don't think the French own it. I think it's a Kenyatta toll to continue taxing Kenyans

The most shocking uthamakistan was ODM shouting to Mt kenya that Uhuru loves them so much he has built them 500km road called MauMau and expressway that will freeway - to Nyeri - while Rv pundit is expected to pay to use the expressway to Kericho - Like Kericho senator - HIYO HATUTALIPA. They either put the toll station in Kenol Muranga - or we destroy one in Mau summit - and drive as freeway. The french should be aware.

That BBI was favouring you? Like seriously? That one man one shilling is great for them? What about the rest of KENYA???????

Like seriously? Raila and his crew will get a dog beating in 2022.

Raila and ODM clearly have no morals - and from that senate mess -plus BBI - many have come to see him for the fraud he is.

As Miguna has written severally - Raila has no morals - he is pure CONMAN.

Mt kenya do not trust the conman. The rest of Kenya except a few idiots have seen he is fickle and would do anything to get support.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Raila is guy who gave us 20yrs of uthamakistan by his sheer incompetence. I hope he runs otherwise he might just do another tosha. Ruto has to give him hope - so he can run and lose in such a way - he and mt kenya elite plus Moi all together will be swept to indian ocean.
The problem with Raila is the belief that citizens behave the same way as the MPs in dark rooms after drinking mugs of alcohol with him. You can make MPs to vote for the execution of their own mothers if you pay enough and provide free alcohol and malaya on the house!

Let's reverse:

Remember him being the undisputed King of RV despite Sagana? Kibaki sent him to Mau. I've never screamed like I did that month. In public and private. I wrote that this is a cheap trap by Kibaki to separate you from your RV constituency. The rest is history

So they repeated. Gave him the one shilling madness. He LOST all the marginalized areas. He hasn't known yet but he will. Everytime a governor in Turkana steals food money and citizens complain he'll tell them: that turncoat we voted for took all the money to Kiambu. End of story.

County commissioners and NIS can force them to setup huge tents to receive the Stooge, but just under the surface hawamtaki! I disagree that one must give out money like Ruto. But politics is about pork barrels. Give and you get. Machin and Sinema are giving Biden a hard time. They just want more money. For their areas and more for campaign. Lyndon Johnson would've loved it. He'd ask the Mafia to give them campaign funds & gather dirt on them for his ears and eyes only! But Biden is struggling with 2 senators.

My take is that Raila is too old, played with covid and got badly hit and hasn't recovered. He was already a sick man before that. In fact I doubt that he'll be on the ballot. The wife is pressing too hard because handshake was her deal.

If Ruto wins I will press that he investigates the Expressway. I don't think the French own it. I think it's a Kenyatta toll to continue taxing Kenyans

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Pundit, RAO is going to be the 5th PORK.  Its a forgone conclusion. Power in Kenya is achieved way before the ballot.  I did not believe it was going to be this easy for RAO, but he did it. The only issue remaining is how he will govern and what he will achieve.

Raila is guy who gave us 20yrs of uthamakistan by his sheer incompetence. I hope he runs otherwise he might just do another tosha. Ruto has to give him hope - so he can run and lose in such a way - he and mt kenya elite plus Moi all together will be swept to indian ocean.

Let's reverse:

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Okay, you got jokes, you actually have swallowed Uhuru lie, hook, line and sinker :)
Power is not given.
It it is taken.
Your man has come short so many times - so I can understand your desperation
Like I told you 10yrs - your wait and see how Ruto will do it.
Pundit, RAO is going to be the 5th PORK.  Its a forgone conclusion. Power in Kenya is achieved way before the ballot.  I did not believe it was going to be this easy for RAO, but he did it. The only issue remaining is how he will govern and what he will achieve.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Omollo
Good question. No one in the elite circles want to deal with this issue. Kenyans even the poor are conservatives. They been socially conditioned to accept the current social step up. They have no will to fight. Raila is the only radical that has tried to address this issue using small tribes nations grievances going as back as kaddu  days to fight this hegemony.  Raila has delivered some gains such devolution. The nasa election theft fight has given us a template for future fight.. the only reason i supported raila  from 2003 is due to the promise of devolution. We know kikuyu and kalenjin hegemony was used to weaken the devolution that ended in cok2010. The later caputure of state by kibaki theft and jubilee has totally undone almost all the gains cok2010 brought. It implantation has been derailed.

Ruto is a reactionary force and cannot deliver on such a fundamental change. The only way to break kikuyu and kalenjin hegemony is to rally all aggrieved small tribes and fight like hell..raila is 9ld and tired. He has no fight left in him. Time and demographics have caught up with him

Right now the option is a captured raila and a lackey ruto. Most progressives in kenya have given up. The apathy is real and I see it morphing into despondency down the line.

The social conditioning of poor kikuyua can be undone by using state power to reorient them otherwise thinking lazy sloganeerinf like hustler can do so is bs.

As for ruto he will have to deliver to kalenjins or will be kicked out by them. He has to kick kikuyus out and replace them with kalenjins anything short of that is he will lose power or end up in an Abiy situation

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Yaani you missed Hustler Revolution in Mt kenya that currently has your GEMA elite in a spin. They simply lost control. They are yet to come to terms with what hit them....a few are waking to the reality....others are going to get hit by reality of 10th August when UDA wave will sweep them and usher in a new class of young, progressive and new leadership.

You see in RV we fixed Moi elite long time ago through a similar revolution. Now in RV - anybody can stand for any seat and win - even broke 20yr old.

You dont see a few arrogant elite going round pretending to know more than everyone else what ails the country and who is best to be elected.

There is small clean up to be done in finish up Moi empire - but generally Moi Kalenjin hegemony is dead as dodo. The task we have now is to dismantle Mt kenya dynastic elite - and their crony capitalism.

DR Ndii is best for the job... for dismanting crony capitalism that kenyatta family and their lackeys have enacted. Consider it done.

Most progressive and intellectuals have come to realize that Ruto unlike Raila has what it takes - that is why Ruto is now leading in all provinces - and slowly all the progressive forces are working with him - except dyed in the wool ones like NJamba and Makau Mutua.

Omollo
Good question. No one in the elite circles want to deal with this issue. Kenyans even the poor are conservatives. They been socially conditioned to accept the current social step. They have no will to fight. Raila is the only radical that has tried to address this issue using small tribe nation grievances going as back as kaddu  days. Raila has delivered the only reason is supported him from 2003 is due to the promise of devolution. We know kikuyu and kalenjin hegemony was used to weak the devolution that ended in cok2010.

Ruto is a reactionary force and cannot deliver on such a fundamental change. The only way to break kikuyu and kalenjin hegemony is to rally all aggrieved small tribes and fight like hell..

Right now the option is a captures raila and a lackey ruto. Most progressives in kenya have given up. The apathy is real and I see it morphing into despondency down the line.

The social condition of poor kikuyua can be undone by using state power to reorient them otherwise thinking lazy sloganeerinf like hustler can do so is bs.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
The hustler revolution in Central won't last. As soon as elections are over they will realize that theirs was an empty revolution and with loss of state power these poor idiots will be the first casualties

Ruto will have to abandon them and move on to rule..kenyatta had to abandon them and make peace with settlers and kikuyu elites at expense of mau mau

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Ndii is savabt with an emotional iq of a donkey. He won't deliver nothing to them but misery

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
I dont think you have paid much attention to Ruto all these years.
Ruto will get lots of shiet done...2027 election he will win with 90 percent.
Kenya problems are easy to solve.
Countries like Rwanda began from worse. Museveni the same. Meles the same.
If you get a genuinely committed leader - who is passionate about development - many of hustlers problems can go away.
Most of the solutions are commonsensical.
Majority do not even need money.
Fixing Agriculture is so simple...it's just execution....dump fertilizers all over kenya..we are food sufficient in one year!

Most of kenya problem are easy to solve...what we lack are Michukis or Nyachaes or Rutos who can get stuff moving...

The hustler revolution in Central won't last. As soon as elections are over they will realize that theirs was an empty revolution and with loss of state power these poor idiots will be the first casualties

Ruto will have to abandon them and move on to rule..kenyatta had to abandon them and make peace with settlers and kikuyu elites at expense of mau mau

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
His brief is simple - dismantle Kenyatta empire - and then go home. We need to kill crony capitalism linked to top political families. The regulatory capture has to end. We will need to fire all the regulators...change some regulatory laws...and then ensure we have uniform playing field. Brookside should play on the same arena with Githunguri dairy. Kenyattas have captured the market through anti-market practises. Competition authority of kenya need to declare Brookside as playing rough - too much market share.
Ndii is savabt with an emotional iq of a donkey. He won't deliver nothing to them but misery