Author Topic: If wheelbarrow party make vaccine mandate campaign tool I support  (Read 1129 times)

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
https://viraltea.co.ke/kenyans-angry-at-govts-directive-on-covid-19-vaccine

Cherargei more sensible than your average politricians. UDA can make vaccine mandate major campaign tool and I support. Its now a hasola issue.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: If wheelbarrow party make vaccine mandate campaign tool I support
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2021, 10:38:35 AM »
I hope Ruto remembers he's the Deputy President and Uhuru Kenyatta can drop dead anytime and he becomes president. The vaccine mandate must stay. Amnesty should focus on the UK and US where over a million people are already dead. Majibwa

I support the mandate. Wholly & unreservedly. If we keep playing games with covid19 itatulamba wote! A variant that kills in 3 days will emerge and with our poverty and stupidity hatutatoboa
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2021, 03:33:38 PM »
I hope Ruto remembers he's the Deputy President and Uhuru Kenyatta can drop dead anytime and he becomes president. The vaccine mandate must stay. Amnesty should focus on the UK and US where over a million people are already dead. Majibwa

I support the mandate. Wholly & unreservedly. If we keep playing games with covid19 itatulamba wote! A variant that kills in 3 days will emerge and with our poverty and stupidity hatutatoboa

Omollo you fear nothing. You claimed Kisumu Covid was clearing people like flies but nothing on ground. Mandate cannot change anything even vaccinated still transmit, still get sick, still die so why? Make no sense at all. Mandate vaccination shut down country closed entire business and send people home but no change so why? Very expensive hoax as Trump says.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2021, 08:42:43 PM »
Bro

I've seen covid19 deaths. I've bought coffins. I've paid hospital blackmail bills. I lost 7 members of my family including our firstborn! I can't count cousins.

I've seen the morgues full. I've driven around with a hearse looking for a place in a morgue while grieving. Believe the propaganda boss and you'll get a shock of your life. If I mentioned how much I've spent you probably won't believe

The mandate stays and I hope Ruto stays clear of it or he'll give me cause to oppose him like Raila did with BBI shiet. There's no way a pandemic would just disappear! It's on a massive return in Europe. Fortunately most Europeans are responsible and minus a few rotten cases, they follow rules and respect government on all matters public health
If you play with covid19 I repeat it will wipe you off the face of the earth.

Omollo you fear nothing. You claimed Kisumu Covid was clearing people like flies but nothing on ground. Mandate cannot change anything even vaccinated still transmit, still get sick, still die so why? Make no sense at all. Mandate vaccination shut down country closed entire business and send people home but no change so why? Very expensive hoax as Trump says.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2021, 08:57:57 PM »
Ruto would have handled covid like a boss. Vaccination by now would be well over 80 percent.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2021, 09:09:33 PM »
Ruto would have handled covid like a boss. Vaccination by now would be well over 80 percent.

Madness. He can sell country and its mother.

https://www.cnyakundi.com/have-kenyans-already-submitted-to-the-pandemic-tyranny/amp/

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2021, 09:39:41 PM »
The vaccines are quite cheap compared to what we have lost for two years. Suffering quadruple jeopardy even - got loans which were stolen. The PEPs expired!!

Why should ruto rub it in with imperial powers who are already sweating over wheelbarrow peasantry revolution? The people need public education not these colonial juvenile edicts by ufools flower boys.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Kirgit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2021, 03:49:05 AM »
The vaccines are quite cheap compared to what we have lost for two years. Suffering quadruple jeopardy even - got loans which were stolen. The PEPs expired!!

Why should ruto rub it in with imperial powers who are already sweating over wheelbarrow peasantry revolution? The people need public education not these colonial juvenile edicts by ufools flower boys.

Are you talking short-term, medium-term or long-term... context matters a lot!

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2021, 05:29:35 AM »
Actually I've begun buying into the conspiracy theories. Until Brinken came to Nairobi Uhuru Kenyatta was not concerned about vaccines & vaccination. Ofcourse if covid19 overwhelmed Kenya you'd postpone elections and Uhuru stays until the next president is elected

Madness. He can sell country and its mother.

https://www.cnyakundi.com/have-kenyans-already-submitted-to-the-pandemic-tyranny/amp/

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2021, 10:15:11 AM »
Death is so final and affects all contexts. Reread the Omollo's personal/family story with your contextual and termism lenses. 

Are you talking short-term, medium-term or long-term... context matters a lot!
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2021, 11:09:29 AM »
I missed this.

When I wrote about Kisumu I wasn't lying. I traveled to Kenya to bury my cousin - eldest son of my aunt the sister to my father. There was no way I couldn't go. I knew I'd return to Europe and be quarantined for 2 weeks.

Thank God for expensive flights I made it the day after he died. We were told to bury him immediately. That's because unlike others he had been honest about having covid19. While the private hospital wrote something else in the papers the administration knew what he died of. So burial was to be immediate no crowds. We erected a tiny tent but by then burial that day was out of question.

So we planned to do it the next day. But a phone call from the tiny hospital created problems. They had expected the deceased to leave. So his place in their morgue was booked away to the post Kisumu Rally dead. We had to go get him. So my journey around Nyanza and western morgues started. All in Kisumu area were full. Kisii was a bad joke as they were cooling them in turns.

We went to western. Most are on the roadside. Often someone came out to shake his head indicating full. I heard Onge, imejaa, pole, full, hamna so many times I got sick.

I live like I talk so bribes were out of question. But eventually I stopped by an atm took out 40k and gave my brother and sons of my cousin. I told the driver to drop me off at Mago polytechnic where I sponsor some students. 2 hours later they returned. The hearse had demanded more money and they had paid a bribe to get a place at Kaimosi mission  hospital. They bought the place from an administrator who was keeping the places for the dead from Kisumu. We hadn't been long before we saw the convoy from Kisumu.

We were told to pick our cousin early morning or he'll be put outside.

But it's my sister's death and the follow up confusion that brought me face to face with reality. It's a story for another day.

The decision not to pay NHIF for covid caused hardships. But Kenyans are creative. They enter a different illness and get paid. But Mutahi Kagwe is given fake numbers to read. Incase they take samples, there's an amount to follow the samples so covid19 isnt mentioned and cause a hospital to go bankrupt. Hence I call Mutahi Kagwe's figures witchcraft

The day someone educates me how a pandemic can end just like that I'll listen.
Quote from: GeeMail

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2021, 11:13:02 AM »
If I'd seen the word hoax I swear I'd never have responded. A hoax that killed 1m Americans causing an abiding shortage of labour? Right!

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2021, 10:18:29 PM »
I missed this.

When I wrote about Kisumu I wasn't lying. I traveled to Kenya to bury my cousin - eldest son of my aunt the sister to my father. There was no way I couldn't go. I knew I'd return to Europe and be quarantined for 2 weeks.

Thank God for expensive flights I made it the day after he died. We were told to bury him immediately. That's because unlike others he had been honest about having covid19. While the private hospital wrote something else in the papers the administration knew what he died of. So burial was to be immediate no crowds. We erected a tiny tent but by then burial that day was out of question.

So we planned to do it the next day. But a phone call from the tiny hospital created problems. They had expected the deceased to leave. So his place in their morgue was booked away to the post Kisumu Rally dead. We had to go get him. So my journey around Nyanza and western morgues started. All in Kisumu area were full. Kisii was a bad joke as they were cooling them in turns.

We went to western. Most are on the roadside. Often someone came out to shake his head indicating full. I heard Onge, imejaa, pole, full, hamna so many times I got sick.

I live like I talk so bribes were out of question. But eventually I stopped by an atm took out 40k and gave my brother and sons of my cousin. I told the driver to drop me off at Mago polytechnic where I sponsor some students. 2 hours later they returned. The hearse had demanded more money and they had paid a bribe to get a place at Kaimosi mission  hospital. They bought the place from an administrator who was keeping the places for the dead from Kisumu. We hadn't been long before we saw the convoy from Kisumu.

We were told to pick our cousin early morning or he'll be put outside.

But it's my sister's death and the follow up confusion that brought me face to face with reality. It's a story for another day.

The decision not to pay NHIF for covid caused hardships. But Kenyans are creative. They enter a different illness and get paid. But Mutahi Kagwe is given fake numbers to read. Incase they take samples, there's an amount to follow the samples so covid19 isnt mentioned and cause a hospital to go bankrupt. Hence I call Mutahi Kagwe's figures witchcraft

The day someone educates me how a pandemic can end just like that I'll listen.
Quote from: GeeMail

Pole sana. I can not argue with somebody personal experience. I can question diagnosis in Kenya and US and elsewhere. Just because they say something does not make it something. Covid is big issue yet two major campaign players say nothing about it? Strangely.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2021, 11:05:33 PM »

Many protests but deaf and dumbo govt insist on lockdown agendas