Author Topic: Miguna told to pick emergency travel documents and be in Kenya in 4 days  (Read 3124 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Miguna told to pick emergency travel documents and be in Kenya in 4 days
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2021, 10:31:35 PM »
Why would Raila enjoy the fruits of Miguna - Miguna feel betrayed because his tribulation stems from swearing Raila - who is enjoying state largesse.

My friend people do not feel pain being mistreated by an enemy (they expect it) - they feel incredible pain when it done by their own (Raila) - that kind of backstabbing is very painful.

Miguna was amongst the few lawyers who stepped up to swear Raila when everyone was afraid.

As part of handshake - Raila should have started with Miguna and all those in court for all the rebellion. The first sentence of handshake agreement should have been to withdraw all cases against NASA supporters...including Migunas.

We saw in rift valley in 2007 -  Raila when he got chopper to Sagana - forget about thousands of youth who had been charged with various offences. Most of these youths were innocent ODM supporters arrested in demo rallies - ODM did nothing - until Ruto decided to fund raise for their bails. That was start of betrayal. Soon it was on Ruto.

Rv decided it was better to deal with their enemy Mt Kenya - directly - than get betrayed by a proxy - and expose themselves to great harm.

RVs and GEMA have since buried the hatchet - and do not entertain long tales from conman keen to use their difference for his advantage - when rubber meet the roads - he disappear - only to reappear as white as snow

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2021-11-23-miguna-fails-to-get-travel-documents-for-a-second-day/

Miguna is right but being silly every time mentioning Raila where nothing touches him seeing Raila shadow chasing him everywhere. Wacha akae huko basi.

Offline mankind

• Superstar
« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2021, 11:45:02 PM »
This guy is such an idiot it beats imagination. Did you fucking read any of the multiple judgments?

Miguna has never concealed the fact that he took up Canadian citizenship. Never! It's in all pleadings. If you had even listened a single judgment from Kimaru, etc you'd know the issue of other citizenship was dealt with and it is settled. The courts have unanimously ruled that acquisition of other citizenship in no way takes away the citizenship of a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN which Miguna is. It was first settled in 2010 by Kimaru and subsequent judges have agreed.

Hopefully??? You son of a settler, how can you hope that a fellow citizen be denied entry or a passport by trickery? You're framing it as if the problem is caused by Miguna.

He doesn't need to disclose other citizenships because they matter not. It's not criminal nor unconstitutional to have other citizenships. If he renounced citizenship then they should be having the documents on file in immigration.

Dual citizenship may not have been expressly stated in the law but the courts have clarified it and it is a non issue - except for Uthamakistanis. The strange thing is thousands of you have dual or multiple citizenship including Uhuru Kenyatta, his wife, kids.

You have no idea how many MPs & ministers earnestly want this matter out of this world. We have a long list of them and for their own good they've avoided making silly comments like yours because we would expose them.

Take note that Miguna will return to Kenya. He will do so lawfully openly and enter through the front door.

Just stop spreading mavi ya mharo
  I like Miguna fighting spirit but at some point you have to pick your fights carefully.  Reading that directive from the court it is clear the court has given both the government and Miguna a way to diffuse the confrontation without anyone really losing or gaining any advantage.  Miguna will get travel documents but has to apply to get his passport back after meeting the stipulated requirements.  Hopefully the government won't trick him into perjuring himself by signing forms that clearly show he failed to disclose he was a citizen of Canada when dual citizenship had not been allowed. For all the hullabaloo this comes down to  just a formality.  Like a child born of Kenyan parents and is therefore Kenyan , they still do need something to show they are kenyan and it starts with a birth certificate  etc.I  hope Miguna can get this sorted out then get back to entertaining us by harassing the thieves and masters of impunity .

There goes the genius know it all with matusi.  You can argue or educate others without resorting to matusi because I can equally do so but I have etiquette.  Now I know very well that there are so many dual citizens including in parliament.  I have been abroad from 04 and around the time of the new katiba I met the late Mayor  Wathika in Andover Massachusetts at a credit union with a mzee friend of his.  We had a little chat about why they were so opposed to dual citizens serving in some posts and most of what he said was just fear of the fact that most Kenyans in the diaspora would be very difficult to contain. Now I assume from our previous interactions online we both have some legal education and so you would know that laws are dynamic for a reason.  Some laws look good on the books but can cause an absurdity , remember ( the golden rule)your third rule on interpretation of statutes about not allowing an only heir to inherit parents they just killed?  Now you saw something similar with the law telling that lady ambassador to renounce her other citizenship.  If my memory serves me right there was a case by Lenaola on the same issue before.  My belief is that Migunas case was just a formality but he made a big deal about it for fear of committing perjury.  I  will do a little homework on what the law as amended says about the issue of those who had acquired dual citizenship. You can also educate us without resorting to matusi.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2021, 11:52:38 PM »
This a case where despite miguna belligerence and narcissism we in diaspora need to support him. It will a big win in respecting the dual citizens rights. Cok2010 tried to strip dual citizens of their rights. For example it states that a dual citizens whoborn in kenya but acquired a citizens elsewhere cannot be a state officer. However a kid born of kenyan citizen and is a dual citizen can be a state officer. Meaning my kids can be.

This actually surprised a lot of kenyans in diaspora. I remember hearing this from former construction implement commission chair Nyachae.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #43 on: November 24, 2021, 12:06:25 AM »
The matter is settled by 10 judges. I was also of the opinion that one who had renounce his citenzship previously had to regularize but Miguna has argued like many can - that they never even in old constitution renounce their citenzship. The law previously assumed you would have to renounce kenya citizenship to become a somalian or canadian. But what if you never did that. Then there is nothing to be done - for you to regain - what you never lost.

Otherwise we would require Raila to renounce Uganda or whatever fake citizenship he escaped kenya with.

So it quite simple. Unless anybody has evidence that diasporian renounced his citizenship. They need NOT do anything.

Some people did FORMALLY renounce their citizneship. For example many althetes to compete abroad - signed renunciation of kenya citizenship to avoid Kenya gov official running after them.

But did average diaspora citizen formally renounce their citizenship. Majority did NOT. Nearly 90 percent sneak back to Kenya with their passport and go back as foreigners. They bribe to get entry or exit stamp on their kenyan passport.

They simply got foreign citizenship and hide that fact from kenya authorities. When COk2010 allowed it - it only applied to whoever signed the renunciation forms. Miguna never did that. He is like Oburu who had a fake Somali passport to escape Kenyatta regime.

You cannot go to Oburu and say - okay we found out your're somalian previously based on this passport - we therefore assumed you had renounced kenya citizenship - we are deporting you to kismayu - until you sign this form and fill this papers to regain kenya citizenship

The old constitution envisage situation where you renounce your citizenship but if Canada doesnt bother to ask you; you never renounce it.

If you did renounce it; like most althetes; you hand over all kenya stuff; ID, passport and everything; and become a Canadian. Miguna NEVER renounced his citizenship therefore he cannot regain it. Althetes who did - can regain their citizenship now.

There goes the genius know it all with matusi.  You can argue or educate others without resorting to matusi because I can equally do so but I have etiquette.  Now I know very well that there are so many dual citizens including in parliament.  I have been abroad from 04 and around the time of the new katiba I met the late Mayor  Wathika in Andover Massachusetts at a credit union with a mzee friend of his.  We had a little chat about why they were so opposed to dual citizens serving in some posts and most of what he said was just fear of the fact that most Kenyans in the diaspora would be very difficult to contain. Now I assume from our previous interactions online we both have some legal education and so you would know that laws are dynamic for a reason.  Some laws look good on the books but can cause an absurdity , remember ( the golden rule)your third rule on interpretation of statutes about not allowing an only heir to inherit parents they just killed?  Now you saw something similar with the law telling that lady ambassador to renounce her other citizenship.  If my memory serves me right there was a case by Lenaola on the same issue before.  My belief is that Migunas case was just a formality but he made a big deal about it for fear of committing perjury.  I  will do a little homework on what the law as amended says about the issue of those who had acquired dual citizenship. You can also educate us without resorting to matusi.

Offline mankind

• Superstar
« Reply #44 on: November 24, 2021, 12:21:54 AM »
 Thanks pundit.  That is what I thought too but I haven't looked seriously into what the correct position is. I  did a quick search and came across this article  from 2018.

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/opinion/article/2001270526/kenyas-dual-citizenship-law-remains-a-trap-for-the-unwary

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #45 on: November 24, 2021, 12:28:49 AM »
If Canada did not allow for dual citizenship - they would have asked Miguna to bring evidence he had renounce kenyan citizenship - Miguna would have walked to kenya embassy - signed renounciation forms - handed over all kenya assets - and walked back - and become a canadian.

After 2010 - he would have been allowed to get back his IDs and all that.

Fortunately Canada doesnt care - never asked him - so Miguna never renounced - although the old constitution in kenya disallowed dual citizenship and assumed everyone taking another citizenship would renounce it. But if they didnt - would they lose it automatically.

Would Oburu become a somalian just because Somalia gave him their passport or citizenship. NOPE. You cannot lose your birthright unless Miguna went there and signed it. He never did. He was economic or political refugeee..just like Raila and Odingas went abroad with fake passport.

Thanks pundit.  That is what I thought too but I haven't looked seriously into what the correct position is. I  did a quick search and came across this article  from 2018.

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/opinion/article/2001270526/kenyas-dual-citizenship-law-remains-a-trap-for-the-unwary

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #46 on: November 24, 2021, 02:51:05 AM »

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #47 on: November 24, 2021, 05:20:29 AM »
It reaches a point when one gets tired of hearing foolishness. What do you expect when the courts have unanimously stipulated that no natural born citizen can lose Kenyan citizenship by virtue of acquisition of other citizenship(s). This matter was first debated before the 2010 constitution when Kimaru J, ordered a trial within a trial to determine the matter during an election petition. One northern Kenya politician latched on to it demanding that his opponent be declared an Australian citizen and be denied his rights including a vote.

The matter was heavily debate at TOP. It was settled by Kimaru. It would reappear in court again including Kimaru's.

Now the bozo issuing a broadside against me with mockery of "genius" is one you'll imagine has an extra brain cell to at least understand and comprehend simple concepts not least a publicly over reported judgment. Yet he and others continue to repeat matters settled in law. When reluctantly accepting, they resort to logical fallacies creating suppositions and condemning Miguna using innuendo. Oh he will LIE. He will be caught lying. What lie? Ofcourse the lie about taking up dual citizenship! From the same bozo who just grudgingly accepted that multiple judgments have established Miguna as a Kenyan?

The constitution in granting rights never demanded good manners, politeness or condescension on citizen or government. It never even set personal hygiene standards. A guy like Mr. Uthamaki can approach any office stinking of muratina & belching mutura (Just like Tyrant Jomo Kenyatta liked them) and demand services. Unless there is a some mandate like the covid19 vaxx mandate, nothing else can stop Mr. Uthamaki from being served.

But he'll get his service and return here to blubber about Miguna failing to behave like a nun before a randy catholic bishop! Those are the people who expect to be treated with soft baby gloves. Not by omollo sorry.

There are matters that must disgust every serious Kenyan. No middle ground. Miguna isnt demanding to see Kibicho's (reportedly) tiny dick (we heard from multiple female student he used to bang for marks). He is asking for his rights. He's obeying court orders.

When he went to the embassy in Berlin Miguna was as well behaved as any pretentious Uthamaki pastor. He was polite. But he had to state his case.

Yet Mr. Uthamaki and the Mocker of "geniuses" found reason to blame him. There's a concerted effort to find ways to blame victim Miguna. Like 1984, Mr. Uthamaki earnestly predicts that Miguna will lie. And he expects such matusi not to attract a response! When a man hits another when he's down count on me to equalize. If you smear a fellow citizen in what you imagine is a clever way - dropping one insinuation here, an innuendo there, a supposition there etc - designed to denigrate him over time; to me those are regular matusi na utapata majibu haraka iwezekanavyo. Baradhuli hapewi heshima. Stop being a rascal and I  will stop treating you as one. Mshenzi!
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline mankind

• Superstar
« Reply #48 on: November 24, 2021, 06:59:47 PM »
It reaches a point when one gets tired of hearing foolishness. What do you expect when the courts have unanimously stipulated that no natural born citizen can lose Kenyan citizenship by virtue of acquisition of other citizenship(s). This matter was first debated before the 2010 constitution when Kimaru J, ordered a trial within a trial to determine the matter during an election petition. One northern Kenya politician latched on to it demanding that his opponent be declared an Australian citizen and be denied his rights including a vote.

The matter was heavily debate at TOP. It was settled by Kimaru. It would reappear in court again including Kimaru's.

Now the bozo issuing a broadside against me with mockery of "genius" is one you'll imagine has an extra brain cell to at least understand and comprehend simple concepts not least a publicly over reported judgment. Yet he and others continue to repeat matters settled in law. When reluctantly accepting, they resort to logical fallacies creating suppositions and condemning Miguna using innuendo. Oh he will LIE. He will be caught lying. What lie? Ofcourse the lie about taking up dual citizenship! From the same bozo who just grudgingly accepted that multiple judgments have established Miguna as a Kenyan?

The constitution in granting rights never demanded good manners, politeness or condescension on citizen or government. It never even set personal hygiene standards. A guy like Mr. Uthamaki can approach any office stinking of muratina & belching mutura (Just like Tyrant Jomo Kenyatta liked them) and demand services. Unless there is a some mandate like the covid19 vaxx mandate, nothing else can stop Mr. Uthamaki from being served.

But he'll get his service and return here to blubber about Miguna failing to behave like a nun before a randy catholic bishop! Those are the people who expect to be treated with soft baby gloves. Not by omollo sorry.

There are matters that must disgust every serious Kenyan. No middle ground. Miguna isnt demanding to see Kibicho's (reportedly) tiny dick (we heard from multiple female student he used to bang for marks). He is asking for his rights. He's obeying court orders.

When he went to the embassy in Berlin Miguna was as well behaved as any pretentious Uthamaki pastor. He was polite. But he had to state his case.

Yet Mr. Uthamaki and the Mocker of "geniuses" found reason to blame him. There's a concerted effort to find ways to blame victim Miguna. Like 1984, Mr. Uthamaki earnestly predicts that Miguna will lie. And he expects such matusi not to attract a response! When a man hits another when he's down count on me to equalize. If you smear a fellow citizen in what you imagine is a clever way - dropping one insinuation here, an innuendo there, a supposition there etc - designed to denigrate him over time; to me those are regular matusi na utapata majibu haraka iwezekanavyo. Baradhuli hapewi heshima. Stop being a rascal and I  will stop treating you as one. Mshenzi!

There goes the idiot again thinking matusi makes you smart. I hope Raila keeps your kind very far away from his circle because you lack the brains to see the kind of damage you do to his brand.  The mzee comes to Boston every once in a while and I can tell you for sure he looks respectable and harmless , then you are reminded by some hominid here what some unfortunate folks from his base act and you shudder to think of what they would be like under his presidency.  Anyways back to the Miguna issue.  Every one can see that he is a natural born citizen and all over the world one cannot lose that status unless voluntarily or very special circumstances . Now we all know that the old constitution did not allow dual citizenship but once the new constitution came into effect then those who had apparently lost Kenyan citizenship by renunciation or just by the act of acquiring another one were required to as a formality reapply to get back their passports. Now remember Miguna worked in the coalition government and assuming he had to fill some paperwork it probably asked if he had dual nationality ( just my opinion). The question then becomes did he commit perjury and that is why he has refused to as a formality do what thousands had to do because he will open himself to prosecution? An example is here in the US where it is a requirement for you to give up some things when applying for citizenship including membership in certain organizations. You don't need to prove you have done so but you are presumed to have done so when you acquire American citizenship. So I  don't think Migunas citizenship is the issue here but a bureaucratic formality.  Miguna doesn't want to do things that will be used against him. I was in Kenya in September and met this lady who had somehow traveled from Maryland to Kenya but her passport was expired.  She was trying to convince the immigration officer to allow her in but they wouldn't. I  don't know what happened of her case . Another friend of mine applied for her passport at a cyber cafe and made the mistake of putting her gender as Male. I  thought it was a simple mistake that could just be rectified but she had to apply for a new passport altogether. The judge in the latest Case of Miguna said he should apply and receive his passport after meeting the requirements. 

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1481#

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #49 on: November 24, 2021, 08:24:22 PM »
Bozo

If you are opposed to matusi won't it be a perfect starting point to not utter any? Cornel university? Is that supposed to intimidate anyone while covering over, well, your idiocy? Unlike you, I won't just call you an idiot: I'll demonstrate it and show beyond any reasonable doubt that you are an imbecile.

For starters I'm not a supporter of Raila. When you learn how to read perhaps you'll notice I've repeatedly said it. I would add that I have no desire to work for government. I didn't join the nusu mkate govt and wont join any other. Some of us abhor working for government. I don't need money or corruption money boy. I made more money than your dad will make from peddling muratina while you were a sperm (all evidence derived from your foolishness in a single post!)

Let's move on

There goes the idiot again thinking matusi makes you smart. I hope Raila keeps your kind very far away from his circle because you lack the brains to see the kind of damage you do to his brand.  The mzee comes to

I don't owe Raila anything. You believe in collective shame, collective pride, collective punishment etc. I don't baba. If you choose to reject Raila do it without bothering what I did or difnt do. Don't expect Luos to be nice and well behaved towards tribal bigots in order to vote for Raila. It's a pity the post you responded to clearly states that good manners isn't prescribed in the constitution. But you go ahead and say just that!! And then speak of intelligence! My God! You must have got a scholarship and we all know how. Either you got in the "usual way - bribes and tribalism or bought exams. Otherwise how else can your stupidity be explained? Help me understand

Quote from: Bozo
every once in a while and I can tell you for sure he looks respectable and harmless , then you are reminded by some hominid here what some unfortunate folks from his base act and you shudder to think of what they would be like under his presidency. 
You all deny that the bigotry isn't universal. Some fools believe you. But here you are making a case of a tribal presidency? You obviously are extrapolating from what you know. You are in your rotten Uthamaki mind president as well because Uhuru Kenyatta- a Kikuyu- is president. So I will be required to be of my best polite behavior especially over for GEMA as Raila does when in your homes. Sorry mate. That condescension ain't happening in your lifetime. Respect other people to earn respect.

Anyways back to the Miguna issue.  Every one can see that he is a natural born citizen and all over the world one cannot lose that status unless voluntarily or very special circumstances . Now we all know that the old constitution did not allow dual citizenship but once the new constitution came into effect then those who had apparently lost Kenyan citizenship by renunciation or just by the act of acquiring another one were required to as a formality reapply to get back their passports. Now remember Miguna worked in the coalition government and assuming he had to fill some paperwork it probably asked if he had dual nationality ( just my opinion).

Do you all receive talking points from Uthamakistan? Second bozo to spread the lie. Bozo the courts have ruled that Miguna is a citizen. The immigration can't re-litigate the same in some kangaroo court. Iwinjo? He's a citizen and if they had the document you refer to be sure they'd have loved ton brandish it in court. Note that the right place to brandish it would be in any of the 5 court sessions. So what you are doing is boxing Miguna with innuendo and silly suppositions. Shame on your Uthamaki ass.

The question then becomes did he commit perjury and that is why he has refused to as a formality do what thousands had to do because he will open himself to prosecution? An example is here in the US where it is a requirement for you to give up some things when applying for citizenship including membership in certain organizations. You don't need to prove you have done so but you are presumed to have done so when you acquire American citizenship. So I  don't think Migunas citizenship is the issue here but a bureaucratic formality. 
You spread a rumor despite evidence that it is untrue. You make innuendos. Then you go "Miguna's citizenship is not the issue". Pundit explained somewhere below in simple terms so even a bozo without a second brain cell could comprehend. But you keep on about renunciation which state lawyers admitted never happened. What happened to reading? Can't you at least read one judgment? There are 6. Why repeat crap already ruled dead?

Miguna doesn't want to do things that will be used against him. I was in Kenya in September and met this lady who had somehow traveled from Maryland to Kenya but her passport was expired.  She was trying to convince the immigration officer to allow her in but they wouldn't. I  don't know what happened of her case . Another friend of mine applied for her passport at a cyber cafe and made the mistake of putting her gender as Male. I  thought it was a simple mistake that could just be rectified but she had to apply for a new passport altogether.

The judge in the latest Case of Miguna said he should apply and receive his passport after meeting the requirements. 
The cases you cite bear no affinity to the Miguna case. You are continuing with innuendo. Miguna has not concealed anything. His passport perforated by Kibicho stated he was male and it wasn't expired. Zero relevance but introduced to insinuate some illegality by Miguna and your stupid way of " defending" injustice by your government (remember you wanted me to act as well as Raila for the sake of "our" government)

You are ignorant. You can't read and you can't reason. Next time you want to insult someone pick on a fellow imbecile. You are also a rumor monger

Do not challenge a shark to a swimming contest in the sea. Baradhuli
[/quote]
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline mankind

• Superstar
« Reply #50 on: November 24, 2021, 09:13:55 PM »
Bozo

If you are opposed to matusi won't it be a perfect starting point to not utter any? Cornel university? Is that supposed to intimidate anyone while covering over, well, your idiocy? Unlike you, I won't just call you an idiot: I'll demonstrate it and show beyond any reasonable doubt that you are an imbecile.

For starters I'm not a supporter of Raila. When you learn how to read perhaps you'll notice I've repeatedly said it. I would add that I have no desire to work for government. I didn't join the nusu mkate govt and wont join any other. Some of us abhor working for government. I don't need money or corruption money boy. I made more money than your dad will make from peddling muratina while you were a sperm (all evidence derived from your foolishness in a single post!)

Let's move on

There goes the idiot again thinking matusi makes you smart. I hope Raila keeps your kind very far away from his circle because you lack the brains to see the kind of damage you do to his brand.  The mzee comes to

I don't owe Raila anything. You believe in collective shame, collective pride, collective punishment etc. I don't baba. If you choose to reject Raila do it without bothering what I did or difnt do. Don't expect Luos to be nice and well behaved towards tribal bigots in order to vote for Raila. It's a pity the post you responded to clearly states that good manners isn't prescribed in the constitution. But you go ahead and say just that!! And then speak of intelligence! My God! You must have got a scholarship and we all know how. Either you got in the "usual way - bribes and tribalism or bought exams. Otherwise how else can your stupidity be explained? Help me understand

every once in a while and I can tell you for sure he looks respectable and harmless , then you are reminded by some hominid here what some unfortunate folks from his base act and you shudder to think of what they would be like under his presidency. 
You all deny that the bigotry isn't universal. Some fools believe you. But here you are making a case of a tribal presidency? You obviously are extrapolating from what you know. You are in your rotten Uthamaki mind president as well because Uhuru Kenyatta- a Kikuyu- is president. So I will be required to be of my best polite behavior especially over for GEMA as Raila does when in your homes. Sorry mate. That condescension ain't happening in your lifetime. Respect other people to earn respect.

Anyways back to the Miguna issue.  Every one can see that he is a natural born citizen and all over the world one cannot lose that status unless voluntarily or very special circumstances . Now we all know that the old constitution did not allow dual citizenship but once the new constitution came into effect then those who had apparently lost Kenyan citizenship by renunciation or just by the act of acquiring another one were required to as a formality reapply to get back their passports. Now remember Miguna worked in the coalition government and assuming he had to fill some paperwork it probably asked if he had dual nationality ( just my opinion).

Do you all receive talking points from Uthamakistan? Second bozo to spread the lie. Bozo the courts have ruled that Miguna is a citizen. The immigration can't re-litigate the same in some kangaroo court. Iwinjo? He's a citizen and if they had the document you refer to be sure they'd have loved ton brandish it in court. Note that the right place to brandish it would be in any of the 5 court sessions. So what you are doing is boxing Miguna with innuendo and silly suppositions. Shame on your Uthamaki ass.

The question then becomes did he commit perjury and that is why he has refused to as a formality do what thousands had to do because he will open himself to prosecution? An example is here in the US where it is a requirement for you to give up some things when applying for citizenship including membership in certain organizations. You don't need to prove you have done so but you are presumed to have done so when you acquire American citizenship. So I  don't think Migunas citizenship is the issue here but a bureaucratic formality. 
You spread a rumor despite evidence that it is untrue. You make innuendos. Then you go "Miguna's citizenship is not the issue". Pundit explained somewhere below in simple terms so even a bozo without a second brain cell could comprehend. But you keep on about renunciation which state lawyers admitted never happened. What happened to reading? Can't you at least read one judgment? There are 6. Why repeat crap already ruled dead?

Miguna doesn't want to do things that will be used against him. I was in Kenya in September and met this lady who had somehow traveled from Maryland to Kenya but her passport was expired.  She was trying to convince the immigration officer to allow her in but they wouldn't. I  don't know what happened of her case . Another friend of mine applied for her passport at a cyber cafe and made the mistake of putting her gender as Male. I  thought it was a simple mistake that could just be rectified but she had to apply for a new passport altogether.

The judge in the latest Case of Miguna said he should apply and receive his passport after meeting the requirements. 
The cases you cite bear no affinity to the Miguna case. You are continuing with innuendo. Miguna has not concealed anything. His passport perforated by Kibicho stated he was male and it wasn't expired. Zero relevance but introduced to insinuate some illegality by Miguna and your stupid way of " defending" injustice by your government (remember you wanted me to act as well as Raila for the sake of "our" government)

You are ignorant. You can't read and you can't reason. Next time you want to insult someone pick on a fellow imbecile. You are also a rumor monger

Do not challenge a shark to a swimming contest in the sea. Baradhuli
[/quote]

An idiot who does not believe in collective..but is here calling people names with a  clear insinuation of the same collective he abhors.  Total imbecile.  Now trying to impress me with your money made from wherever ...really?  You think I care if you scratch your balls to make money.  That stuff try impress your village sir. I posted that article only to show examples of how one might lose natural citizenship but again your big brain that stretches all the way to your ass can't think beyond a simple fact.  The examples I gave are a demonstration of what I called bureaucratic formalities that are a nuisance but legal  and yes I believe that is what is being used against Miguna. Now if that big brain of yours could reason it would have told you that the lady with an expired passport to anyone else not an immigration officer should have been allowed in but unfortunately there is a process for addressing that.  I  suggest you get examined to ascertain if you really have a human brain or one acquired swimming with whatever creature in the so called ocean.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #51 on: November 24, 2021, 10:10:58 PM »
It all adds up.. ?s=21

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #52 on: November 24, 2021, 10:39:06 PM »
Now truth emerges and motivation to make Miguna apply. Even if a drunk man renounces signs papers  he can not lose citizenship by birth. Miguna know something critics dont know. Court understood his predicament. Uhuru has nothing gained keeping Miguna away neither does Raila let him come home.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline mankind

• Superstar
« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2021, 12:05:04 AM »
It all adds up.. ?s=21

I think they are trying to trick Miguna into incriminating himself. The issue is not so much as to whether he lost his citizenship when he acquired Canadian citizenship but rather if he knowingly lied through omission or commission when he obtained his documents back when the law required him to renounce his Canadian citizenship . Remember He worked in the coalition government when the law did not allow dual citizenship. Even the court agreed with the state that there were substantial questions in the appeal.

https://www.thecitizen.co.tz/tanzania/news/africa/big-win-for-miguna-miguna-in-case-over-deportation-3427860

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2021, 05:23:52 AM »
A fool insinuates that you want a government job. You respond to the outrageous allegation by pointing out unlike him you need no government job. The fool claims you are trying to impress him.

Fool says Luos must be nice to Kikuyus or Raila won't get their votes. I defy that telling him to stuff it in his Uthamaki asshole. He says I must believe in collective shame because he believes it!

The fool claims to hate insults: you can't count how many he threw.

He is against Miguna not least because Miguna is a Luo and not known to be polite; but is pretending to support him while posting stuff that effectively become an attempt to reopen the cases.

He has latched on to "perjury". That is a talking point from Uthamakistan. It is full of innuendo and based on suppositions. But he treats it as confirmed and accepted truths. While still pretending to support Miguna.

He insists that the examples of passport issues - one from his Malaya sister with thin legs and a gargantuan ass - are relevant because he says Miguna is a victim of bureaucracy. Remember that is his invention based on recycling matters settled by the courts such as the main question is Miguna as citizen of Kenya? Did Miguna renounce his citizenship. Bozo reads his talking points and creates fake scenarios. You can say it's all harmless since anybody can conjure scenarios and he is just saying maybe Miguna signed papers to renounce something.

But look closely at the stupidity. If the issue of Canadian citizenship ever arose and Miguna signed papers renouncing something common sense should tell Bozo that the citizenship to be renounced would be Canadian. If that happened then it strengthens Miguna's case. But remember this very issue is settled. Any person reviving it is working for the state of Kenya

Bozo earlier went on narrating how he was asked to quit organizations and the Akorino sect etc when he became a US citizen (who now travels on Kenya passport to skip paying $50 to finance the Kenyattas). That he creates the impression is what occured with Miguna! So if bozo shits the whole world shits!

Canada is a different country. It didn't require renunciation. But bozo is under instructions to spread the lie.
  An idiot who does not believe in collective..but is here calling people names with a  clear insinuation of the same collective he abhors.
I have called you names and believe you me I'm not done with you. As long as you choose to lie and imagine you are superior I will work to cut you to size boy.

Quote from: BOZO
Total imbecile.  Now trying to impress me with your money made from wherever ...really?  You think I care if you scratch your balls to make money.  That stuff try impress your village sir.
You seem hurt that I'm unlikely to beg for an Uthamaki job or tender? Next time you don't want someone to tell you he doesn't need an Uthamaki job, don't insinuate that he needs it! That way nobody will tell you unpleasant stuff like he's ok and can afford to fight your kleptocracy
Quote from: bozo
I posted that article only to show examples of how one might lose natural citizenship but again your big brain that stretches all the way to your ass can't think beyond a simple fact.
actually I did wonder if you had it altogether Don Quixote? The article would've been relevant in 2009. The matter of Miguna's citizenship is settled. Bureaucracy is your invention.

The examples I gave are a demonstration of what I called bureaucratic formalities that are a nuisance but legal  and yes I believe that is what is being used against Miguna. Now if that big brain of yours could reason it would have told you that the lady with an expired passport to anyone else not an immigration officer should have been allowed in but unfortunately there is a process for addressing that.  I  suggest you get examined to ascertain if you really have a human brain or one acquired swimming with whatever creature in the so called ocean.
Bozo

1. I  made it clear the examples were irrelevant  - including the one with your malaya sister. Miguna's passport was illegally perforated and can therefore not be presented to an immigration official
2. The staff as the Berlin embassy clearly told Miguna that he couldn't get a passport as ordered by the courts because they got instructions from "above not to issue one. That is NOT bureaucracy but uthamaki politics. But you are determined to spread the bureaucracy lie.

Uthamaki is spreading the following lies

1. Miguna renounced his citizenship and must therefore reapply for a passport (NOT TRUE)
2. Miguna declared that he wasn't a Canadian citizen when he took a state job & therefore is afraid of perjury. (UNINTELLIGENT LIE)
3. Miguna is rude and therefore he can't be served

Lastly what collective insult have I labeled on Kikuyus? Be the first person in 25 years to shame Omollo by for once specifying the collective insult he hit Kikuyus with. You can do that, can't you? You have severally claimed I've done it only I didn't see the specific insult just the claim

Kijana mamako alilamba mboro huko mathare ndipo usome.  Use the education for good not kicking Miguna while he's down

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #55 on: November 25, 2021, 05:32:28 AM »
Long story short. Nearly 10 judges have heard all these arguments in various cases...Miguna Miguna has won nearly all of them. It's just simple. Obey court orders. Or appeal them.

This kind of clear cut impunity will be used against Matiangi and Kibicho in the near future - to get them fired and tried in same court.

They will be panicking like the stupid DCI poodle Kinoti is now.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #56 on: November 25, 2021, 06:04:48 AM »

Offline mankind

• Superstar
« Reply #57 on: November 25, 2021, 05:10:52 PM »
A fool insinuates that you want a government job. You respond to the outrageous allegation by pointing out unlike him you need no government job. The fool claims you are trying to impress him.

Fool says Luos must be nice to Kikuyus or Raila won't get their votes. I defy that telling him to stuff it in his Uthamaki asshole. He says I must believe in collective shame because he believes it!

The fool claims to hate insults: you can't count how many he threw.

He is against Miguna not least because Miguna is a Luo and not known to be polite; but is pretending to support him while posting stuff that effectively become an attempt to reopen the cases.

He has latched on to "perjury". That is a talking point from Uthamakistan. It is full of innuendo and based on suppositions. But he treats it as confirmed and accepted truths. While still pretending to support Miguna.

He insists that the examples of passport issues - one from his Malaya sister with thin legs and a gargantuan ass - are relevant because he says Miguna is a victim of bureaucracy. Remember that is his invention based on recycling matters settled by the courts such as the main question is Miguna as citizen of Kenya? Did Miguna renounce his citizenship. Bozo reads his talking points and creates fake scenarios. You can say it's all harmless since anybody can conjure scenarios and he is just saying maybe Miguna signed papers to renounce something.

But look closely at the stupidity. If the issue of Canadian citizenship ever arose and Miguna signed papers renouncing something common sense should tell Bozo that the citizenship to be renounced would be Canadian. If that happened then it strengthens Miguna's case. But remember this very issue is settled. Any person reviving it is working for the state of Kenya

Bozo earlier went on narrating how he was asked to quit organizations and the Akorino sect etc when he became a US citizen (who now travels on Kenya passport to skip paying $50 to finance the Kenyattas). That he creates the impression is what occured with Miguna! So if bozo shits the whole world shits!

Canada is a different country. It didn't require renunciation. But bozo is under instructions to spread the lie.
  An idiot who does not believe in collective..but is here calling people names with a  clear insinuation of the same collective he abhors.
I have called you names and believe you me I'm not done with you. As long as you choose to lie and imagine you are superior I will work to cut you to size boy.

Quote from: BOZO
Total imbecile.  Now trying to impress me with your money made from wherever ...really?  You think I care if you scratch your balls to make money.  That stuff try impress your village sir.
You seem hurt that I'm unlikely to beg for an Uthamaki job or tender? Next time you don't want someone to tell you he doesn't need an Uthamaki job, don't insinuate that he needs it! That way nobody will tell you unpleasant stuff like he's ok and can afford to fight your kleptocracy
I posted that article only to show examples of how one might lose natural citizenship but again your big brain that stretches all the way to your ass can't think beyond a simple fact.
actually I did wonder if you had it altogether Don Quixote? The article would've been relevant in 2009. The matter of Miguna's citizenship is settled. Bureaucracy is your invention.

The examples I gave are a demonstration of what I called bureaucratic formalities that are a nuisance but legal  and yes I believe that is what is being used against Miguna. Now if that big brain of yours could reason it would have told you that the lady with an expired passport to anyone else not an immigration officer should have been allowed in but unfortunately there is a process for addressing that.  I  suggest you get examined to ascertain if you really have a human brain or one acquired swimming with whatever creature in the so called ocean.
Bozo

1. I  made it clear the examples were irrelevant  - including the one with your malaya sister. Miguna's passport was illegally perforated and can therefore not be presented to an immigration official
2. The staff as the Berlin embassy clearly told Miguna that he couldn't get a passport as ordered by the courts because they got instructions from "above not to issue one. That is NOT bureaucracy but uthamaki politics. But you are determined to spread the bureaucracy lie.

Uthamaki is spreading the following lies

1. Miguna renounced his citizenship and must therefore reapply for a passport (NOT TRUE)
2. Miguna declared that he wasn't a Canadian citizen when he took a state job & therefore is afraid of perjury. (UNINTELLIGENT LIE)
3. Miguna is rude and therefore he can't be served

Lastly what collective insult have I labeled on Kikuyus? Be the first person in 25 years to shame Omollo by for once specifying the collective insult he hit Kikuyus with. You can do that, can't you? You have severally claimed I've done it only I didn't see the specific insult just the claim

Kijana mamako alilamba mboro huko mathare ndipo usome.  Use the education for good not kicking Miguna while he's down

Dude you clearly have a problem called projection, a defense mechanism attributed to people with narcissistic or borderline personality disorder. You need to seek medical help not project your insecurities or life experiences on people you disagree with especially when challenged. Now if you had a semblance of a brain you would have realized that you are the one who brought the issue of money here and for your information that stuff doesn't impress 95% of folks in diaspora. You can have your money, big house , cars in Kenya etc but a person living in the developed world cares less about that stuff. The simple reason is that they have access to all the luxury you have at a fraction. Only people who lack access are fascinated by talk of material stuff. Now the Miguna issue should not make you display your ugly fangs because its not as big an issue as you think. His citizenship is not in question but for some simple formality from my perspective. Maybe on those immigration papers there's a question on when he became a Canadian citizen and answering it puts him in trouble for when he worked in the coalition government or applied for his passport that was taken away. You seem to know everything so tell us why he couldn't get his new documents after the latest court said so. Now you can tell us without matusi. I cant think of any valid reason why getting his documents is such a big deal anymore unless there's something both parties are not telling us.
    Happy thanksgiving

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #58 on: November 25, 2021, 06:05:51 PM »
First of all, the latest news is that the Uthamaki government has lifted red alerts which have been preventing Miguna to travel. So go slow on your bureaucracy LIES.

secondly I've been meaning to raise the psychological projection problem as clearly evident in your posts:

1. You insinuate that I want a job in Raila's Stooge government. But it turns out you're the one loitering in Boston trying to lick Raila's ass obviously so you get a job

2. You give examples of your sister and create the LIE that Miguna is blocked by bureaucracy. Why would you LIE? It's a variation of projection. You are in exactly the same situation as Miguna but are using creativity to "deny it".

I could go on for ever.

But see how your being told I'm not a poor man as you expected a Luo to be has rubbed you the wrong way. You've written a lot to denigrate it! 😂😂😂😂. Not only Kikuyus are rich bro.

I live where I want bro. I worked for that freedom. You want it stop throwing insults at me and perhaps you'll learn something. Learn that Uthamaki is what is ruining you and the good Kikuyu people.

Btw do you recall that it is YOU who caused me to talk about my wealth? So how come you now claim I'm brandishing it? If you claim that I want a job from Raila's Stooge Govt don't you expect me to refute? Why are you hurting? Because I don't fit your stereotype of a Luo?  😂😂😂🤣

You are asking me to tell you why the latest court order wasn't obeyed? Boy, go to Twitter, access @MigunaMiguna and scroll down. You'll find videos of what transpired at the embassy. Once you watch feel ashamed for spreading lies.

In fact if I'd known you hadn't seen the videos I'd never have wasted time on you. Note that i thoroughly explained it as did Pundit and others. But you don't read. I suspect you are the No Balls Haha idiot using this handle. You share the same foolishness.

You're full of hate. You can't hide it.

Btw I'm still waiting for the "collective" insults I allegedly threw at Kikuyus.

I've not included matusi because you mentioned its Thanksgiving. Don't write anything tendentious in future though.

Quote from: mankind

Dude you clearly have a problem called projection, a defense mechanism attributed to people with narcissistic or borderline personality disorder. You need to seek medical help not project your insecurities or life experiences on people you disagree with especially when challenged. Now if you had a semblance of a brain you would have realized that you are the one who brought the issue of money here and for your information that stuff doesn't impress 95% of folks in diaspora. You can have your money, big house , cars in Kenya etc but a person living in the developed world cares less about that stuff. The simple reason is that they have access to all the luxury you have at a fraction. Only people who lack access are fascinated by talk of material stuff. Now the Miguna issue should not make you display your ugly fangs because its not as big an issue as you think. His citizenship is not in question but for some simple formality from my perspective. Maybe on those immigration papers there's a question on when he became a Canadian citizen and answering it puts him in trouble for when he worked in the coalition government or applied for his passport that was taken away. You seem to know everything so tell us why he couldn't get his new documents after the latest court said so. Now you can tell us without matusi. I cant think of any valid reason why getting his documents is such a big deal anymore unless there's something both parties are not telling us.
    Happy thanksgiving