Author Topic: Miguna told to pick emergency travel documents and be in Kenya in 4 days  (Read 3123 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2021-11-22-miguna-given-72-hours-to-obtain-emergency-travel-document-back-to-kenya/

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Miguna told to pick emergency travel documents and be in Kenya in 4 days
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2021, 01:45:19 PM »
Good for him let him come home and stop being keyboard worrier.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2021, 03:45:21 PM »
He will find some other reason to sabotage himself.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2021, 04:56:11 PM »
Best is send a boda boda to Miguna with his papers.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2021, 04:58:01 PM »
He is going to milk this and Matiangi till the last drop.
Best is send a boda boda to Miguna with his papers.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2021, 05:32:01 PM »
Drama continue. The order is clear - Embassy to issue Miguna the travel document. Miguna should just show is ID - and the embassy should already have prepared the document.
https://mobile.twitter.com/MigunaMiguna/status/1462785674864734215/photo/1

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2021, 05:56:23 PM »
Executive has gone rogue. Judiciary has no power to effect these orders.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2021, 10:29:15 PM »
With the recent order of jailing DCI BOSS, you can rest assured folks in Gov't are now acting right. No one wants the wrath of judiciary!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2021, 11:13:45 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2021, 11:24:29 PM »
Matiangi instead of charging Miguna Miguna with treason - deported a kenyan by birth, perforated his kenyan passport and then has now gone ahead to issue the red alert against Miguna coming using any passport. That is the genesis of this mess. And that is what pains many kenyans.

During Moi - people self-exiled - after Moi made things too hot for them - never in history has a gov deported it's own citizen by birth. Even when Cok2010 allowed dual citizenship.

Deported a kenyan by birth - allegedly for treason - then embracing the real beneficiary of that treasonous act - Raila - is what makes this even more shameful.

Once Uhuru shaked hands with Raila - that hand extended to Miguna. Miguna should be given a charter flight back home - and this will be over.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2021, 11:36:11 PM »
Kenyans abroad spend thousands dollars to bring their dead bodies home for burial - but here is living kenyan denied permission to come home, bury his own relatives and blocked from his birth place. It's sacrilegious.

Matiangi and Uhuru will pay dearly for this. Court system will throw them in jail if not bankrupted them. Miguna will make lots of money from his suffering.

This open and shut case. No kenyan born citizen should ever been deported.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2021, 12:48:13 AM »
Migunas problem is Hardheadness. I tried to talk sense in him on twitter he eventually blocked me.
He insinuates govt have issued Red Alerts to the contrary.
If Govt had issued Red alert he wouldnt have left Canada Interpool would be on his case.
In the past Govt had issued a NOTAM/Advisory and what I told him is go to courts and seek an order squashing previous advisory and an anticipaorty order , he just blocked me and called me a Govt opperative supporting oppression. Next his lawyers were there seeking Red alerts to be dropped.

I tild Miguna you can travel to Uganda with the same Canadian Passport he uses to travell to Europe and when in Uganda travel by road.  He continued crying Red alerts prevent him from travelling into Africa as if Africa is a country but I gathered he is trying to hype his coming to Kenya using the term " Red Alert"

Atleast the Judge who gave the current orders fully understands the nature of travelling .Even some deportees travel with temporary papers issued by the Embassy . Same thing Miguna can use.

Now these airlines once they know they can get into trouble all they do is they send emails to their offices in this case Nairobi asking foe clearance to carry so and so passenger the office asks immigration and thats how Miguna might have been stopped last time.

The court should jail the immigration officer who replies on such mails and heavily fine the airlines which refuses to carry a Kenyan passnger on illegal orders but Miguna being Miguna he would prefer crying red alerts in Twitter.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2021, 02:07:30 PM »
It's actually simpler than that. Matiangi really wanted to go abroad to study and live there. After numerous not so fruitful applications and begging for scholarships he gave up but kept the anger.

What country did he want to go to with all his heart? Canada! Canada was his first choice.

So you can apply psychology from there on. It's a kinda personal thing for him. I doubt that Uhuru (a British citizen) is bothered by such. Besides Uhuru spent time in the US speaks fair American and he never really enjoyed living there. It happens to most of us after a while you prefer the slums, filth & the perils of our urban jungles to the over sanitized existence that's sterile & boring. Frankly I think Mzungu lives a terrible life!

But those who longed for it tried and fell short imagine they missed something. So Matiangi is telling Miguna and diasporans: you denied me access to Canada: I will deny you entry into my Kenya!

If he's not stopped by an adult this childish vendetta will bring him & others down

For the first time I witnessed many young people aghast at ot all. They heard a judge make orders. Miguna obeyed. The embassy called Nairobi and was actually advised to find an excuse to call German policemen to remove him. But the exchange over the emergency passport angered many. There is the intelligence woman all over the place ostensibly serving tea over and over.

The poor women were frank: if we do what you are asking we will be jobless.

In any case even if Miguna gets the one way emergency passport, Matiangi will not let him into his Kenya

He stole land; he siphoned 3.5 billion from the state and he disobeys court orders. If I were him I'd lie lower than an envelope. Regardless of who comes, firing Matiangi over 1pm news would be celebrated not just in Kisii where his abrasiveness has earned him hate but all over Kenya. People feel they didn't elect him or make him their overlord. Yet they see him usurping powers they could never entrust him with.

Matiangi can't determine who is a citizen. He has no such powers. In fact nobody has such powers. The constitution set out citizenship once and for all. The courts have added interpretation to fill in gaps.

What is annoying is that Matiangi and little bat Kibicho have refused to heed anything the court says. They are demanding that Miguna apply to regain citizenship despite ALL the courts having agreed and stipulated that he is a citizen. They are crazy!
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2021, 02:22:46 PM »
I missed some idiocy by the Uthamaki guy. He's written mavi ya mharo.

There's a red alert valid for Europe and countries surrounding Kenya. Uganda recognizes the red alert. We tried to get Miguna on flights to Uganda, Tanzania Ethiopia even South Sudan. It didn't work. No wonder Miguna blocked Mr. Uthamaki.

Miguna isn't hard headed. A man is demanding his rights. Rights aren't meant to be enjoyed conditionally like if you are a good boy.

Mr. Uthamaki can sneak into Kenya because apart from his tribesmen nobody knows him. Miguna and some of us have no such luxury. Your name appears on a manifest and phone calls everywhere alerting people. That stupid style was employed by Koigi. Uganda intelligence alerted the Kenyans. The NIS went to receive Koigi at entebbe.

He wanted to proceed to Nakuru: they told him actually we are heading there to Nairobi. To be credible they demanded cash to offset fuel costs. Guy thought he was lucky. Another team picked off in Nakuru. Guy got lots of lifts from what o hear. Rest is history

They could have KILLED him any time! But Moi wanted a propaganda victory not another murder.

Miguna knows all this even better than me. No wonder he found Mr. Uthamaki full of flatulence. It'd be suicide.

Mr. Uthamaki should concentrate on whether they will set up a stooge or just brave it with Ruto. Uthamaki is trapped!
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2021, 03:38:26 PM »
Tuko hapo. They are stuck. If I was one of them I would clean up my mess. Next gov will not carry your baggage. They will throw you to the dogs pronto. They wont waste their goodwill on a dead cat.

They should charter a flight, pick Miguna, give him a red carpet - and that story dies.

if they wait for 10 months - next gov will do precisely that - welcome Miguna in red carpet - and send Matiangi-Kibicho to prison.

Uhuru will eventually cut himself a personal deal - and hapo ndio these naive boys will now.

Next 10 months - they should go through all court orders - and obey them - or find a way to make them go away.

Then launder money in a very proffesional manner -

Then finally lawyer up - saves at least a billion Kshs for lawyer fees.

This is real transition coming up - like 2002. This is not continuation of Uthamaki like 2013.

Mr. Uthamaki should concentrate on whether they will set up a stooge or just brave it with Ruto. Uthamaki is trapped!

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2021, 03:41:33 PM »
Kenyans abroad spend thousands dollars to bring their dead bodies home for burial - but here is living kenyan denied permission to come home, bury his own relatives and blocked from his birth place. It's sacrilegious.

Matiangi and Uhuru will pay dearly for this. Court system will throw them in jail if not bankrupted them. Miguna will make lots of money from his suffering.

This open and shut case. No kenyan born citizen should ever been deported.

Totally agreed. Miguna be brought back home on presidential plane.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2021, 03:42:36 PM »
Tuko hapo. They are stuck. If I was one of them I would clean up my mess. Next gov will not carry your baggage. They will throw you to the dogs pronto. They wont waste their goodwill on a dead cat.

They should charter a flight, pick Miguna, give him a red carpet - and that story dies.

if they wait for 10 months - next gov will do precisely that - welcome Miguna in red carpet - and send Matiangi-Kibicho to prison.

Uhuru will eventually cut himself a personal deal - and hapo ndio these naive boys will now.

Next 10 months - they should go through all court orders - and obey them - or find a way to make them go away.

Then launder money in a very proffesional manner -

Then finally lawyer up - saves at least a billion Kshs for lawyer fees.

Waste On hotel court orders too. Revive KPC evidence.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2021, 03:45:55 PM »
We are there now. Ruto has been subjected to all that and more. He has somehow survived 4yrs of frontal attack. Brilliant chap. Ruto cant even fly to Uganda - they put a red alert on him too - to keep him in Kenya. But Ruto smiles and makes a lemonade - you wont even know what deep shit have done to Ruto - but he doesnt mind. They locked Mombasa state lodge with his clothes on there. They have blocked DP office in Harambee house. They have done pretty much everything....but wapi. Ruto just ignore their tantrums and move on almost unperturbed...now 10 months to go...and the deep state are in total panic...project Raila has drunk water.

Next gov if Ruto loses will want Ruto keep silent - so they will cut a deal not touch Ruto - so Ruto keep mum and they feast on Kenya. That is in very unlikely event of Ruto loosing.

If ruto wins - matiangi and kibicho - will fry on their own fat.

Court orders they have defied will fry them.

Waste On hotel court orders too. Revive KPC evidence.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2021, 03:49:38 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2021, 03:50:31 PM »
This has been litigated to death. Dont argue with court orders. You're a true specimen of stupid. Gov has made all those allegations and more...in what 5 courts...and all have ruled - bring Miguna home..he is kenyan from Magina in Kano plains of Nyando in Kisumu. Miguna entire lineage since 15th century when Luos move to Kenya are kenyans. He is very very kenyan.

Miguna should be brought back home. Then he can make his usual noise. And life goes on. Media house loves his dramatics - they bring viewers and money - so unlikely he will be shut down despite his cantankerous nature.