Author Topic: Lilian says Mutua want to kill her  (Read 2293 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Lilian says Mutua want to kill her
« on: November 04, 2021, 11:28:13 AM »
https://nation.africa/kenya/news/lillian-ng-ang-a-claims-her-life-is-in-danger-3607604

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Lilian says Mutua want to kill her
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2021, 12:11:12 PM »
The usual suspect lawyer on her side. When I saw him there I did not bother to read what this slay queen had to say.

Could be Alfred is missing her, but she can just go to the police and make a statement with her evidence. No need of such press conferences that bring nothing apart from attention to her and her attention seeking lawyer.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2021, 12:26:28 PM »
Mutua himself is an attention-whore. Murgor is perfect anti-dote.
The usual suspect lawyer on her side. When I saw him there I did not bother to read what this slay queen had to say.

Could be Alfred is missing her, but she can just go to the police and make a statement with her evidence. No need of such press conferences that bring nothing apart from attention to her and her attention seeking lawyer.

Offline independent

• VIP
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2021, 02:43:18 PM »
Lilian will be running for office soon

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2021, 03:16:08 PM »
Mutua needs to be taken down or tamed. He is a conman that has gotten away with so many crimes that he has become bold. Mutua is scoundrel. A man that shop lifts not because of hunger but due to want of material things is someone that is at the bottom of criminal hierarchy meaning they are ready to do anything and everything. They are accusations that he has gotten away with rape. It sad due that he has been able to fool machakos voters for this long

Reminds me of my childhood friend that fooled former governor of nakuru. My buddy is a perfect con artist, he can sweet talk his way into any circle. So he used his charismato campaign for Mbugua on condition that when Mbugua won he would appoint his CEC of trade. MBUGUA appointed this guy cec of trade. He had presented fake academic papers and he was 2 years down the line exposed and he resigned

Characters like Mutua have no shame. They are relentless and only death with stop them. On this one Mutua emotions have gotten the best of him and he may end up in jail. I bet you kavaluku put most of loot somewhere Lillian knows or with her and she may run Eacc and expose him. He needs to calm down and live to fight another day.

Murgor is an egomaniac and is a perfect match of mutua . .

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2021, 03:36:57 PM »

Lilian is crying because Mutua is taking back the so called Material things. Whatever happened to them they need to solve amicably.
Both of them will lose if it continues this way.

Mutua needs to be taken down or tamed. He is a conman that has gotten away with so many crimes that he has become bold. Mutua is scoundrel. A man that shop lifts not because of hunger but due to want of material things is someone that is at the bottom of criminal hierarchy meaning they are ready to do anything and everything. They are accusations that he has gotten away with rape. It sad due that he has been able to fool machakos voters for this long

Reminds me of my childhood friend that fooled former governor of nakuru. My buddy is a perfect con artist, he can sweet talk his way into any circle. So he used his charismato campaign for Mbugua on condition that when Mbugua won he would appoint his CEC of trade. MBUGUA appointed this guy cec of trade. He had presented fake academic papers and he was 2 years down the line exposed and he resigned

Characters like Mutua have no shame. They are relentless and only death with stop them. On this one Mutua emotions have gotten the best of him and he may end up in jail. I bet you kavaluku put most of loot somewhere Lillian knows or with her and she may run Eacc and expose him. He needs to calm down and live to fight another day.

Murgor is an egomaniac and is a perfect match of mutua . .

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2021, 03:51:05 PM »
I think it Beneath any man to chase your woman and reposses material things. That type of Muthama goonism shouldn't happen. a real man shouldn't chase a woman after relationship to take her chupi or small material things. Hiyo in ushenzi

Mutua is a pig and he hasn't come to terms with andage that those living in glass house shouldn't throw stones. He will soon regret this. He has enough enemies that would like to see him go down

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2021, 04:25:52 PM »
Poor Mutua. It will surely end in tears. Here is a guy who wants to be president but he is busy  'stealing' his ex wife car and forging documents to steal her properties. Maajabu. Bure kabisa.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2021, 04:26:33 PM »
Why comment then????

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2021, 04:59:15 PM »
KP, I know this conman. He conned a lot of unsuspecting people including my kid bro to supply stuff to him before he was discovered and brought down. Made them supply stuff for personal business (purported to live in Karen) on the promise of big projects in Nakuru County. Unfortunately he walked away scot free.... dammnnn!

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2021, 05:23:29 PM »
He was always like that even as kid. Kenya is an amazing place that such a character got that a far in the county govt. He is one colorful guy.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2021, 07:38:16 PM »
Mutua is psychopath - the divorce with 1st wife was equally messy.

But the fool lost everything in 1st marriage - and will lose more in this new one - especially if ARA/EACC pay attention - ask them to show how they were able to acquire land and build the hotel.

https://theinformer.co.ke/35814/how-alfred-mutua-lost-millions-during-divorce-with-first-wife-josephine-thitu/
He lost an expansive property in Machakos, Kitui, and Makueni including prime plots in Mavoko town, Kamulu, plus a palatial home believed to be within Westlands in Nairobi.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2021, 03:22:40 AM »
A perfect case of mental illness. Sounds like he is a control freak. He acts on impulse, rather than thinking it thru.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2021, 02:11:56 PM »
Mutua is being a little petty, even though he was the one working, the woman giving him comfort for over 10yrs deserves some severance package. Trying to bankrupt her makes him look very childish but with her looks, there is not a shortage of other thieves in Kenya lining up to date her. If Mutua successfuly takes all his money and property away, she will realize very quickly that love is completely overrated and dump that chokora guy she is dating right now.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2021, 04:11:34 PM »
Murgor is overrated

?t=AGWIAY2RazDOpKM707eJAQ&s=19
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2021, 04:27:37 PM »
Murgor is overrated

?t=AGWIAY2RazDOpKM707eJAQ&s=19

This is a simplistic hot take.  It is more complex than that.

Cohabitation As A Valid Marriage Under Common  Law

A lawful marriage will be presumed to have taken place where a man and a woman live together as husband and wife, but there is no evidence of any marriage ceremony either customary or statutory. Kenyan courts have held that it is not the length of time that the parties live together that makes it a presumed marriage but rather the quality of the relationship. This is a question of fact. Case laws such as Hortensiah Yawe v Public Trustee (1976) and more recently, SWG v HMK (2010) have held that cohabitation may lead to a presumed marriage if the parameters set hereunder are met:

1. Cohabitation and repute
2. Providing sustenance and shelter
3. Treating the person as a spouse and the other family members treated him/her as such.
4. Evidence of intimate relationship
5. Having children
6. The neighbour principle- where a neighbor looking at the relationship would describe it as a marriage.
7. How do the parties introduce themselves to people
8. Description of a party as a spouse in the official documents, i.e. medical insurance, retirement benefits, insurance covers, etc.

A cohabitation, under Kenyan law, will not be upheld where a woman was still married to another man as this will be contrary to the Marriage Act which does not allow a woman to get married to two men at the same time however the courts have held that it will be upheld where a man has a subsisting marriage under customary law.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2021, 04:58:11 PM »
With the way courts are working it is easy for Lilian to prove physical abuse; threat to her life;

I am sure she has recorded calls, smss.

The  society has degenerated too much - needs some checking. Good precedent in  Lempurkel  case.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2021, 05:37:58 PM »
This seems to be more a fight for the wealth accumulated than for the slay queen's life. It is her lifeline it seems that is at stake. Without cash all her beauty will evaporate.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2021, 05:48:11 PM »
She deserve the loot until ARA or EACC come for it...there is a legimate expectation that if you pick chokora girl and make her your wife...she will get 50 percent of your wealth. Unless you sign a pre-nap.

Mutua is a pig who deserve zero sympathy. I rather waste my empathy on the little girl. Than a thug with shopping lifting warrant of arrest in DC and also with nasty divorce with 1st wife.

This seems to be more a fight for the wealth accumulated than for the slay queen's life. It is her lifeline it seems that is at stake. Without cash all her beauty will evaporate.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2021, 06:25:20 PM »
Divorces are not a walk in the park. Compare Mutua's divorce case to that of Linturi's or Tuju's. Who can even remember the details in Mutua's first divorce?

This woman is the biggest looser here and now she is starting to downing to her. That new bf most likely can deliver kitandani, but after that the lady wants to eat and dress well. Can he provide?

She deserve the loot until ARA or EACC come for it...there is a legimate expectation that if you pick chokora girl and make her your wife...she will get 50 percent of your wealth. Unless you sign a pre-nap.

Mutua is a pig who deserve zero sympathy. I rather waste my empathy on the little girl. Than a thug with shopping lifting warrant of arrest in DC and also with nasty divorce with 1st wife.