Author Topic: Most pro hasola MP is an Injun, go figure!  (Read 2858 times)

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
Most pro hasola MP is an Injun, go figure!
« on: October 31, 2021, 04:50:39 PM »
MP donates 250 motorbikes to empower youth

Kesses MP Swarup Mishra (pictured) has rolled out multi-million shilling projects to empower residents.

Under the initiative, Dr Mishra intends to reduce insecurity and create jobs for the youth in Kesses.

On Friday, the MP donated over 250 motorcycles to youth as part of the empowerment programme he started in 2017.

Dr Mishra said Sh30 million had been spent on the motorcycles. The first-term MP has also established an award scheme where 2,000 youth will own motorcycles for boda boda business.

He is not a one hit wonder mind you, he has been doing this consistently. He is an untouchable due to his track record.

What is the excuse of native MP?

Busy politicking, wasting time on affairs, drinking, causing a ruckus.

I believe a single committed person in leadership with a bit of resources can change the fortunes of a poor place. I really do, our problems are not insurmountable.

Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Re: Most pro hasola MP is an Injun, go figure!
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2021, 07:57:34 PM »
MP donates 250 motorbikes to empower youth

Kesses MP Swarup Mishra (pictured) has rolled out multi-million shilling projects to empower residents.

Under the initiative, Dr Mishra intends to reduce insecurity and create jobs for the youth in Kesses.

On Friday, the MP donated over 250 motorcycles to youth as part of the empowerment programme he started in 2017.

Dr Mishra said Sh30 million had been spent on the motorcycles. The first-term MP has also established an award scheme where 2,000 youth will own motorcycles for boda boda business.

He is not a one hit wonder mind you, he has been doing this consistently. He is an untouchable due to his track record.

What is the excuse of native MP?

Busy politicking, wasting time on affairs, drinking, causing a ruckus.

I believe a single committed person in leadership with a bit of resources can change the fortunes of a poor place. I really do, our problems are not insurmountable.
All he has to do now is sing Hustler tune and be severely pro Ruto, and his seat will be guaranteed. Any little anti-Ruto talk in RV is guaranteed to make one loss big time. The former anti-Ruto brigade, Isaac Ruto and Alred Keter, are now literally beating and slapping anti-Ruto politicians through RV Savannah because they want to win. Ruto is the party!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2021, 04:25:51 PM »
He already defected.I have been in RV this week.. kalenjin land is 99% William Ruto...maybe 100%

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2021, 05:56:42 PM »
He already defected.I have been in RV this week.. kalenjin land is 99% William Ruto...maybe 100%
100%. Old KANU, for the first time, will be incinerated in the region!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2021, 09:41:26 PM »
Yeah kanu little support evaporates.. kalenjin everywhere I have gone are singular determined on the top..it's going to be almost 100 percent.Ruto should not even waste a day in Kalenjin land

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2021, 09:50:10 AM »
Gideon will only survive if he bows to Ruto - otherwise he should put his name in Raila's ODM to be nominated - then get massive shellshacking by Ruto or Raila - both will want to reduce the Kenyatta/Moi empires.

Kamket and Pokot are playing a different tune - they are not legit kalenjin - so they may do 70:30 - but with Uhuru/Gideon fighting them in Laikipia - this time round they wont blame Ruto.
I hope Rustler Kamket is shown the door together with Gideon Moi

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2021, 04:56:51 PM »
Gideon will only survive if he bows to Ruto - otherwise he should put his name in Raila's ODM to be nominated - then get massive shellshacking by Ruto or Raila - both will want to reduce the Kenyatta/Moi empires.

Kamket and Pokot are playing a different tune - they are not legit kalenjin - so they may do 70:30 - but with Uhuru/Gideon fighting them in Laikipia - this time round they wont blame Ruto.

BS! Who are they?

Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2021, 05:51:25 PM »

BS! Who are they?
They are Pokots, not Kalenjins. Joshua Cheptegei of Uganda is a Kalenjin, Governor Loyangapuo is not. RV pundit, Cheptegei and I and can converse in Kalenjin all day with no issue, but with Pokots we have to switch to Swahili,or English. Pokots and Kalenjins are like Okuyus and Kambas!

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2021, 06:16:11 PM »

Told RV the same and he insisted West Pokot County is a Kalenjin County.

BS! Who are they?
They are Pokots, not Kalenjins. Joshua Cheptegei of Uganda is a Kalenjin, Governor Loyangapuo is not. RV pundit, Cheptegei and I and can converse in Kalenjin all day with no issue, but with Pokots we have to switch to Swahili,or English. Pokots and Kalenjins are like Okuyus and Kambas!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2021, 06:29:41 PM »
Pokot are kalenjin with lots of Turkana influence.. highlands pokot are close to other kalenjin

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2021, 07:40:13 PM »
Pokot are kalenjin with lots of Turkana influence.. highlands pokot are close to other kalenjin
What is Kalenjin? Because honestly there is nothing like a kalenjin tribe but a polity. Would you say so called kalenjin,tugen,marakwet,kipsigis,nandi, etc are more intelligible to each other than GEMA. I would say Kikuyu,,Kamba,Meru,Embu  and all mountain kabilas would be more intellible language wise culture wise far more than kalenjin and luhyas

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2021, 08:17:18 PM »
Kalenjin..it depends.. kipsigis n Nandi are 99% similar..other kalenjin also play around 90% percent..if there were major difference you would hear of Nandi fm, Keiyo fm...but nearly all kalenjin listen to same radio station..be it Kass or chamgei or many other stations...because the dialects are very close..the difference really is intonation...more like British and American English.

Of all the nilotics...kalenjin are sort of unique...because the language is only spoken by Kalenjin+Datooga of TZ.

Other nilotics language are related and spoken by many other tribes.

Luo is related to many tribes in Uganda, drc, ethiopia and south sudan - from dinkas, nuer, acholis, many tribes.
Maasai - is close to turkana, iteso, karamojong, many of tribes in sudan and ethiopia.

Kalenjin - ideally should be nilo-cushitic language.

Southern Nilotic languages appear to have been influenced considerably by Cushitic (Afro-Asiatic) languages.[1] The Kalenjin languages are spoken by the Kalenjin people

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2021, 11:34:26 PM »
What is Kalenjin? Because honestly there is nothing like a kalenjin tribe but a polity. Would you say so called kalenjin,tugen,marakwet,kipsigis,nandi, etc are more intelligible to each other than GEMA. I would say Kikuyu,,Kamba,Meru,Embu  and all mountain kabilas would be more intellible language wise culture wise far more than kalenjin and luhyas
Kikuyu, Kamba, and Meru are different distinct languages. Embu and Kikuyu are close like Keiyo and Tugen (80%). My wife is kikuyu and her friends Meru and Kamba ( for decades )and they don't understand each other, unless they are speaking Swahili and English! Kalenjins, mostly Kipsigis, Keiyo, Lembus tugen and Nandi (90%) of Kalenjins are 99-100% similar. Arror Tugen, other clans, Marakwet, Pokots and those in Uganda speak what I would call broken Kalenjin! here and there!

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2021, 11:42:43 PM »

Merus speak fluent Kyuk. Kambas if they want can speak fluent Kyuk. Actually feom 60s to 90s majority used to speak fluent Kyuk. Kamba Nationalism came in the 2000s and hatred by 2013 after they felt they were betrayed by GEMA opting for Ruto to be Uhurus running mate instead of Kalonzo. 

Kikuyu, Kamba, and Meru are different distinct languages. Embu and Kikuyu are close like Keiyo and Tugen (80%). My wife is kikuyu and her friends Meru and Kamba ( for decades )and they don't understand each other, unless they are speaking Swahili and English! Kalenjins, mostly Kipsigis, Keiyo, Lembus tugen and Nandi (90%) of Kalenjins are 99-100% similar. Arror Tugen, other clans, Marakwet, Pokots and those in Uganda speak what I would call broken Kalenjin! here and there!

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2021, 06:33:02 AM »
I doubt. Is that supported by any linguistic evidence?? You see Kalenjin was created by Moi during the 1950s,at thats same time Merus,Embus were simply was called Kikuyus but now the Bazungu broke it up for political reasons and separated them into Meru land unit etc then the languages were very similar then bazungu used kambas and kikuyus as translators when meeting merus as no merus spoke English back then.
You can say now there us a rift as Kikuyu embu and Meru have developed separately however the basic structure of all those language  is 70,% same. Merus have little problem understanding speech of embu or kikuyu even without intermingling with them go to rural areas in meru they will set their radio on any radio station whether Kikuyu or Meru etc. However Meru is more difficult for a kikuyu to understand straight up without have intermingled.
https://www.encyclopedia.com/places/africa/kenyan-political-geography/meru
I still think Kalenjin is just a polity really not a cohesive tribe in language, culture naming system etc like GEMA.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2021, 08:57:14 AM »
Kalenjin ( at least 4 substribes of Nandi, Kipsigis, Tugen (not Aror), Keiyo) are not only close by language, they have kinship ties, always knew they were sons of one family, and were one people.Kalenjin are more like Kikuyu dialect of Kiambu, Muranga, Kindia, Gichugu, Nyeri....than Meru/Embu.I can tell you btw Nandi and Kipsigis - they similar clans - and I think you cannot intermarry even accross - previously a nandi or kipisigs would move to either land - and settle down.

Language wise - I think btw Nandi and Kipisigs - I saw maybe 1-2 root words are different - to see (ker, Iro) - the rest are similar.

You can tell that Pokot split up earlier from rest of Kalenjin, then followed by marakwet, the rest split up recently, with nandi-kipsigis essentially the same people.
https://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/234673223.pdf

I doubt. Is that supported by any linguistic evidence?? You see Kalenjin was created by Moi during the 1950s,at thats same time Merus,Embus were simply was called Kikuyus but now the Bazungu broke it up for political reasons and separated them into Meru land unit etc then the languages were very similar then bazungu used kambas and kikuyus as translators when meeting merus as no merus spoke English back then.
You can say now there us a rift as Kikuyu embu and Meru have developed separately however the basic structure of all those language  is 70,% same. Merus have little problem understanding speech of embu or kikuyu even without intermingling with them go to rural areas in meru they will set their radio on any radio station whether Kikuyu or Meru etc. However Meru is more difficult for a kikuyu to understand straight up without have intermingled.
https://www.encyclopedia.com/places/africa/kenyan-political-geography/meru
I still think Kalenjin is just a polity really not a cohesive tribe in language, culture naming system etc like GEMA.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2021, 09:03:25 AM »
Yes the split btw Kispigis and Nandis is just 200yrs old -  Nandis would steal cattle from other kalenjin but never from kipsigis nor would either ever wage a war - against the other - even as late as 1880 - some Koitalel sons moved to kipsigis to become their orkoiyot - after being edged out by  Koitalel Samoei. Kipchomber Arap Koilege- Koitalel bro - became Kipsigis orkoiyot - and later a British collaborator - and was Kericho first paramount chief - but later fell out with Brits after they massacred his nandi family - and was subsequently arrested and kept in prison for 27yrs - longer than fake Jesus Raila. Kipsigis would move to Nandi and Nandi to kipisgis - settle down - no question asked.

There is a study of the root words - I cant find the link - but from it 99 percent of words are similar - except Nandi say Iro - for see - which Kipsigis use a different word -- the rest are similar.

The Kipsigis were initially a single group and identity with the Nandi until 1800 when the Nandi community was separated by a wedge of Uas Nkishu Maasai in Kipchorian River (River Nyando); the resulting community south of Nandi hills (Kipkelion) became Kipsgis.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2021, 11:08:38 AM »
https://www.encyclopedia.com/humanities/encyclopedias-almanacs-transcripts-and-maps/kalenjin

Three Kalenjin dialect clusters have been identified:
one consists of the Sabaot, along with the Sebei and Kony;  - lots of Bantu (Bukusu) influence
another is made up of Pokot, northern Marakwet, and northern Tugen;  - Lots of Turkana Influence.
while the third dialect includes the Nandi, Kipsigis, Keiyo, Terik, and southern Tugen and Marakwet - Kalenjin core or proper.