Author Topic: Dissaponted With Murgor-Was Rooting For Him To Be CJ for showimg System MF  (Read 10488 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Dissaponted With Murgor-Was Rooting For Him To Be CJ for showimg System MF
« Reply #80 on: October 26, 2021, 06:26:20 PM »
She was the cause of the problem here. Murgor reminded the twin he was married to Janet.

Look like Koech boyfriend - might be son of Prof Koech - who come from my home area.

And why bring Janet  in this conversation.
Kenyans obsession with Media personalities just baffles me.
Janet is just a normal girl who happened to hack it in journalism.
Nowonder she decided to step out of that "world". Its a Facade

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #81 on: October 26, 2021, 06:46:28 PM »
Still not a justification of bringing Janet. Then you go ahead and bring Janets so called Divorce .
 Eddie and Janet have 2 childrens will you help them bring these 2 childrens ? If per your prayers they divorce ?
Murgor nieces are just starting life ,at 22-24  years with designer clothes shops they are fine.I believe theyll get more sales from this publicity.
RV you much invested into Murgors because they are Kalenjins this is not about that.

She was the cause of the problem here. Murgor reminded the twin he was married to Janet.

Look like Koech boyfriend - might be son of Prof Koech - who come from my home area.

And why bring Janet  in this conversation.
Kenyans obsession with Media personalities just baffles me.
Janet is just a normal girl who happened to hack it in journalism.
Nowonder she decided to step out of that "world". Its a Facade

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #82 on: October 26, 2021, 06:53:05 PM »
Unataka kulia. These are public figures. I am interested in the truth for truth sake. 1st you tried to drag Philiph Murgor name under the mud. Next you try to drag the girls under mud. While it obvious Ndichus were in the wrong.

I have no problem with Janet - I find her very likeable - very humble - but the boyfriend is a.rsehole just like you. I find people who lie ovyo ovyo not worthy of my respect.

You can choose to take this thread down or I can help you

Next time dont bring such takataka here. Philiph Murgor doesnt need any help to fry them. I am sure Janet will take care of the kids.

The best I told you - find some Murgor friends - to intervene for your friends. Kalenjin have obligation to forgive if you ask for it.

And do not think even of sijui paying unless they ask you to....muwache madharau because Murgors have money. Just find their friends...and ask them to intervene...explain the twins were just drunk...and they will reform.

They will get welcome with Mursik - Kalenjin I told you are very forgiving people - even in murder cases. This is also true for somalis. You either get killed immediately as revenge...or you will be forgiven and fined cattle.

Still not a justification of bringing Janet. Then you go ahead and bring Janets so called Divorce .
 Eddie and Janet have 2 childrens will you help them bring these 2 childrens ? If per your prayers they divorce ?
Murgor nieces are just starting life ,at 22-24  years with designer clothes shops they are fine.I believe theyll get more sales from this publicity.
RV you much invested into Murgors because they are Kalenjins this is not about that.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #83 on: October 26, 2021, 06:58:56 PM »

I would never. Murgor for me is a hero for personal reasons.
When I say Im dissapointed and say for personal reasons it just means that.
Wewe msome Murgor in newspapers....

Unataka kulia. These are public figures. I am interested in the truth for truth sake. 1st you tried to drag Philiph Murgor name under the mud. Next you try to drag the girls under mud. While it obvious Ndichus were in the wrong.

I have no problem with Janet - I find her very likeable - very humble - but the boyfriend is a.rsehole.

You can choose to take this thread down or I can help you

Next time dont bring such takataka here. Philiph Murgor doesnt need any help to fry them. I am sure Janet will take care of the kids.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #84 on: October 26, 2021, 07:03:06 PM »
MPesa sent and revoked thats self incriminating. Gentleman get into trouble, become violent does regrettable things like beating side mirror after choking small girl and boyfie. Things become hot he pays. Then revoke MPesa. How is that?
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #85 on: October 26, 2021, 07:15:48 PM »
Actually look like terribe twins paid Alai to skew the videos.

I have just seen citizen tv news - show more of the fighting.

But surely these terribe twins - CEOS - big guys in tech - at some point they should have stopped - but I guess they run Nairobi and they were marking their territory.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #86 on: October 26, 2021, 07:22:12 PM »
Pure savages. They had four girls in their room...and were still hitting randomly on girls..when they refuse..they start abusing them. Hii ni Kurogwa.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #87 on: October 27, 2021, 10:42:19 AM »
RV go ahead and narrate this

?
Pure savages. They had four girls in their room...and were still hitting randomly on girls..when they refuse..they start abusing them. Hii ni Kurogwa.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #88 on: October 27, 2021, 11:12:32 AM »
Narrate what - Your terrible twins are guilty before being charged. They not only verbally assaulted those girls, provoked the fight, they attempted to strangle (attempted murder) them, then went down to vandalize property.

Despite being booked in the hotel - they had to follow the girls downstairs - try to murder or beat them - vandalized the car - then came to the hotel to sleep.

Who does that.

The charge sheet
Count 1: Attempted murder - life sentence
Count 2: Assault causing bodily injury - 5yr
Count 3: Malicious damage to property - 5yrs
Count 4:  Gender based violence if there such a charge.
Count 5: Public disturbance : 6month-1yr
Count 6: Threatening to Kill- 10yrs.

Count 2 and 3 is easy to proof. They are looking at 10yrs in prison without any option for fine. Kwanza wakamatwe this friday so they stay until monday - halafu bail application ifanywe thursday - that is enough time to teach them to HUMBLE the f. down and RESPECT women....hapo if Janet Mbugua approach Murgor they can be forgiven - because it appears they were under drug influence.

RV go ahead and narrate this

?

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #89 on: October 27, 2021, 05:17:34 PM »
After watching citizen 1 hr  CCTV clip (not sure if its doctored or not) 2 people that should be charged, Ndichu wearing white shirt and Kaffir chick in white pants. Ndichu in black is very restrained and trying to calm the situation. The hotel should be liable for not providing security and guest assaulted in their property.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #90 on: October 27, 2021, 08:39:53 PM »
Indeed the hotel guards seem to be almost facilitating this attempted murder...you can see the security are friends to ndichu...Philip murgor should fry them..this could easily results in death...these ndichus should become a lesson to others..put them in jail

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #91 on: October 29, 2021, 07:02:58 AM »
Nowayaha - read the girls statement - and see what I wrote above - it matches exactly the video.
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2021-10-28-ndichu-brothers-beat-us-for-rejecting-romantic-advances-say-murgor-sisters/

Secondly tell your friends their formal approach to settle out of court will end in tears - sijui repair the car. That should be the least of their concern.

Approach Murgors Informally and apologize. Mambo na gari hiyo ni pesa kidogo. Eti take the car to be repaired..it's side mirror replacement...

The problem here is their malice....attitude.

Now they are all over admitting guilty - what if Murgors decides to bring them down..it will be jail time.  Approach them informally, find an emissary who can plead on their behalf, and track girls parents, start hapo. Once girls parent agree - they will plead to the girls.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #92 on: October 29, 2021, 09:01:01 AM »
The interest would be the words thrown around. In regards to settling out of court I do believe they are in capacity and are able to handle it in their best interests .
The girls will mature with time 22 Years is still very young . When getting hit on there is a way to let it pass - Say you are with your boyfriend and the story will be over . Then also Ndichus need to keep close friends whenever out or in public or rather move in silence . They decided to become celebrities it comes with the territory - People will always throw stones . RV here is already prosecuting the case .

Nowayaha - read the girls statement - and see what I wrote above - it matches exactly the video.
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2021-10-28-ndichu-brothers-beat-us-for-rejecting-romantic-advances-say-murgor-sisters/

Secondly tell your friends their formal approach to settle out of court will end in tears - sijui repair the car. That should be the least of their concern.

Approach Murgors Informally and apologize. Mambo na gari hiyo ni pesa kidogo. Eti take the car to be repaired..it's side mirror replacement...

The problem here is their malice....attitude.

Now they are all over admitting guilty - what if Murgors decides to bring them down..it will be jail time.  Approach them informally, find an emissary who can plead on their behalf, and track girls parents, start hapo. Once girls parent agree - they will plead to the girls.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #93 on: October 29, 2021, 09:10:10 AM »
All good. My only problem - this was no isolated incident - the Ndichus seem to have been running roughshod all over town. For this incident - it's clear alcohol was involved - so it's understandable - and they can be forgiven. I have seen otherwise great people who after few sips become arseholes. I believe Ndichus are that type. They need to manage or stop taking alcohol. Alcohol belong to legends like us....I can take so much without getting drunk.
The interest would be the words thrown around. In regards to settling out of court I do believe they are in capacity and are able to handle it in their best interests .
The girls will mature with time 22 Years is still very young . When getting hit on there is a way to let it pass - Say you are with your boyfriend and the story will be over . Then also Ndichus need to keep close friends whenever out or in public or rather move in silence . They decided to become celebrities it comes with the territory - People will always throw stones . RV here is already prosecuting the case .

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #94 on: October 29, 2021, 10:06:14 AM »
You have any other case  - Or they are just the spiced up cases because of getting involved with media personalities  or due to their modelling run ?

All good. My only problem - this was no isolated incident - the Ndichus seem to have been running roughshod all over town. For this incident - it's clear alcohol was involved - so it's understandable - and they can be forgiven. I have seen otherwise great people who after few sips become arseholes. I believe Ndichus are that type. They need to manage or stop taking alcohol. Alcohol belong to legends like us....I can take so much without getting drunk.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #95 on: October 29, 2021, 10:18:27 AM »
You have any other case  - Or they are just the spiced up cases because of getting involved with media personalities  or due to their modelling run ?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #96 on: October 29, 2021, 10:20:28 AM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #97 on: October 29, 2021, 10:28:02 AM »
Nowayah want more of your narcissistic arsehole of twins

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #98 on: October 29, 2021, 10:44:01 AM »
RV Pundit , Those are cooked up stories .  Just like the one your were saying they had 4 ladies in a room .

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #99 on: October 29, 2021, 11:21:26 AM »
But they too are divorced right? Professionally they look solid - but it appears outside Tech - they become terrible. I dont think someone like Cyrpian Nyamu (well known activist) would give that much description of their neighbours - if they truly were to a.holes.

Your mombasa friends are a.hole. Accept.

RV Pundit , Those are cooked up stories .  Just like the one your were saying they had 4 ladies in a room .