Author Topic: Dissaponted With Murgor-Was Rooting For Him To Be CJ for showimg System MF  (Read 10427 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Dissaponted With Murgor-Was Rooting For Him To Be CJ for showimg System MF
« Reply #60 on: October 26, 2021, 01:16:00 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #62 on: October 26, 2021, 02:21:39 PM »
I actually watched that video and it corroborate what the sisters says happened.

If you start at 4:37 - you can see Ndichus twins and Munir Somali girl are settling down for a beer; they seem drunk and jolly; The first twin without girlfriend meet one of Murgor -as she heading out - they are coming in- try to make a pass; the girl obviously tell him; you should be ashamed of yourself because youre married to Janet; it doesnt go well; she goes and comeback; more little jibes; the somali girl start hand waving - kwenda huko or something like that- he is divorced - and murgor goes to sit on his table.

@6:59 unable to take No from a girl - the adolescent twins - then move towards Murgor table - dancing - I guess no girl tell the Nairobi Adolescents  NO - try to provoke the sitting Murgor by dancing and all that near their table. They leave the somali girl sited- waving to them to man up and comeback to her.

Then they come back - and sit down @8:49

Soon Murgor and her boyfriend stand and make for the door. The Ndichus and girls - start another confrontation - that goes into small fight - as two twins surrounded the poor girl and guy. The Murgor girlfiend is really trying to make peace - as he sorrounded by two rowdy drunk adolescent boys.

The girl is having argument with guy who made the mass....the other twin unable to take it - strangle the girl - and drag him. Poor boyfriend

Then rest is as Murgor says.....one pair go down to get their car.... Adolescent Ndichus and their girl follow them....and thus began a vicious attack...that include breaking side mirrors...strangling them.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #63 on: October 26, 2021, 02:39:11 PM »
Murgor will finish these twins.. Interestingly there is another guy - seem like a security guy who is coordinating - either to break the tension or is helping the boys plan the assault.

Adolescent who cannot take a NO from a girl.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #64 on: October 26, 2021, 02:43:46 PM »
@11.13 you can see the agressors  , They  moved to Ndichus table. And thats where the physical confrotation started.  They were not making out for the door .They went to confront Ndichus.
They will be able to tell us what ensued which words were thrown by each other.

I actually watched that video and it corroborate what the sisters says happened.

If you start at 4:37 - you can see Ndichus twins and Munir Somali girl are settling down for a beer; they seem drunk and jolly; The first twin without girlfriend meet one of Murgor -as she heading out - they are coming in- try to make a pass; the girl obviously tell him; you should be ashamed of yourself because youre married to Janet; it doesnt go well; she goes and comeback; more little jibes; the somali girl start hand waving - kwenda huko or something like that- he is divorced - and murgor goes to sit on his table.

@6:59 unable to take No from a girl - the adolescent twins - then move towards Murgor table - dancing - I guess no girl tell the Nairobi Adolescents  NO - try to provoke the sitting Murgor by dancing and all that near their table. They leave the somali girl sited- waving to them to man up and comeback to her.

Then they come back - and sit down @8:49

Soon Murgor and her boyfriend stand and make for the door. The Ndichus and girls - start another confrontation - that goes into small fight - as two twins surrounded the poor girl and guy. The Murgor girlfiend is really trying to make peace - as he sorrounded by two rowdy drunk adolescent boys.

Then rest is as Murgor says.....one pair go down to get their car.... Adolescent Ndichus and their girl follow them....and thus began a vicious attack...that include breaking side mirrors...strangling them.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #65 on: October 26, 2021, 02:46:22 PM »
You're beyond sick. The Ndichus are sitting on the doorway. There is no other way to go out or in.  The murgor girl is moving further from them - but agressor goes to block her way..out @ 11:01...this not first time...they had try to provoke them at 6 minutes..

The Ndichu who initially made the move - start an argument - and boyfriend - and girl moves toward him to have a talk. The boyfriend is being all nice - Murgor is agigated - the Somali girl has joined them - the cowardly twins are really trying to provoke a fight btw tiny girl and her small boyfriend.

Soon the Ndichu goes for poor little girl neck. Who does that. Then he combines both girl and boyfriend in a strangle.

Your BOYS are dead. Murgor will finish them.

@11.13 you can see the agressors  , They  moved to Ndichus table. And thats where the physical confrotation started.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #66 on: October 26, 2021, 02:58:37 PM »
I don't see how this video help the boys. Actually make them worse. At 11:11 boy make pass, told off. Follows girl, boy respond with violence pushing and strangling. Court will not take this easy. Lot of trouble for boys.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #67 on: October 26, 2021, 03:01:06 PM »
Unless the magistrate is Nowayaha: I watched it severally; the boys are guilty; they are two big adolescents bullies; they got rejected and probably got told off by little girl; they were really hurt.

I dont understand why people behave this way - in campus I had two guys like that - one of them had his jaw eventually broken - the guy could never say accept no from a girl. He is brilliant guy - but here he was following girls in club aggressively - until one day he messed with big dude girl - his jaw was broken - he had to be put on wires for months.

I think psychological - cannot take rejection.

I don't see how this video help the boys. Actually make them worse. At 11:11 boy make pass, told off. Follows girl, boy respond with violence pushing and strangling. Court will not take this easy. Lot of trouble for boys.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #68 on: October 26, 2021, 03:02:08 PM »

RV , I speak the truth and facts . Murgors niece and  one male confronted Ndichus. Words were thrown and Paul became temperamental and Hands were thrown by both parties and Murgors left through the exit. Eddie was trying to calm down Paul. The big brother in him.
Ole sereni used to be our place during covid times as it was one of the  place we could use as a hide out to beat Covid curfew.   I know it inside out. If I may ask so if they were not going to confront Ndichus where were they going ?
How about the Murgors assaulting the lady what do you say about that ?

You're beyond sick. The Ndichus are sitting on the doorway. There is no other way to go out or in.  The murgor girl is moving further from them - but agressor goes to block her way..out @ 11:01...this not first time...they had try to provoke them at 6 minutes..

The Ndichu who initially made the move - start an argument - and boyfriend - and girl moves toward him to have a talk. The boyfriend is being all nice - Murgor is agigated - the Somali girl has joined them.

Soon the Ndichu goes for poor little girl neck. Who does that.

@11.13 you can see the agressors  , They  moved to Ndichus table. And thats where the physical confrotation started.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #69 on: October 26, 2021, 03:06:41 PM »
So you heard the words being thrown ?
How about the Murgor ladies assaulting the lady with Ndichu ?
Why did the Murgor and male friend come to Ndichus table and confront them.

Unless the magistrate is Nowayaha: I watched it severally; the boys are guilty; they are two big adolescents bullies; they got rejected and probably got told off by little girl; they were really hurt.

I dont understand why people behave this way - in campus I had two guys like that - one of them had his jaw eventually broken - the guy could never say accept no from a girl. He is brilliant guy - but here he was following girls in club aggressively - until one day he messed with big dude girl - his jaw was broken - he had to be put on wires for months.

I think psychological - cannot take rejection.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #70 on: October 26, 2021, 03:07:48 PM »

RV , I speak the truth and facts . Murgors niece and  one male confronted Ndichus. Words were thrown and Paul became temperamental and Hands were thrown by both parties and Murgors left through the exit. Eddie was trying to calm down Paul. The big brother in him.
Ole sereni used to be our place during covid times as it was one of the  place we could use as a hide out to beat Covid curfew.   I know it inside out. If I may ask so if they were not going to confront Ndichus where were they going ?
How about the Murgors assaulting the lady what do you say about that ?

The Ndichu who initially made the move - start an argument - and boyfriend - and girl moves toward him to have a talk. The boyfriend is being all nice - Murgor is agigated - the Somali girl has joined them.

Soon the Ndichu goes for poor little girl neck. Who does that.

Nowyaya you need to think like judge or lawyer. its not Somali girl who sued. Its Murgor girls. Talk about Ole Sereni this and that cannot help your boys. Why defending them so much? Think like Murgor or your in terrible trouble. Boys strangle girl upstairs. We see boy approach girl, girl rebuff. Next thing we see big boy strangle girl and boyfriend, then girls fighting. We also see boy wrench side mirror. Aggression over and over. Cannot help twins in court.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #71 on: October 26, 2021, 03:10:20 PM »
You're an arse.hole like them.
The video is VERY VERY CLEAR.
We do not need you stories
Do you need frame by frame events.
Murgor and first twin - meet on the doorway - one is coming in - the murgor is going out - I guess washroom.
He tries to make a pass..it takes a few seconds...seem all nice..I guess salutation.
Then as other twin and somali girl enters - things start going south....the girl probably tells the guy arent you married to janet mbugua. The girl has a boyfriend but Ndichus obviously haven't seen him....so girl gave them msomo kidogo.
The girls go out - and come back
More arguments - but nothing serious - just hand waving.
The girl goes to sit on her table with her boyfriend.
A few minutes - the twins stung by rejection and bad words head to girl tables.
They go there - find she has boyfriend - pretend to dance for a few minutes
The Somali girl wave them back.
They come and sit down.....they talk with security guy.
Seem the security guy is closing the bar...it's about 3pm.
The lights are being turned or out.
People start leaving the club.
The first murgor and boyfriend head outside first...they were not touched.....apparently they had gone for the car.
The 2nd Murgor and boyfriend also head outside.
One of Ndichus gives the Somali girl his phone....ready for confrontation...and block the girl way...who is attempting to move further to the door.
Meanwhile the boyfriend stops and tries to calm things.
The girl comes back to boyfriend - there is now exchange of words btw 3 - Ndichus and girl - Murgor
Murgor boyfriend is really trying to cool things off.
Soon the Somali girl goes for Murgor -
As she tries to wade her off - the twin go for her neck.
She drags her . The boyfriends tries to plead for her.
Ndichu grab her boyfriend with one hand too. Now they are both being strangled by one Ndichu.

That is how that ends.

The other videos I have seen two girls fighting.

The lobby we see Ndichus again strangling the girl and boyfriend.

Then they go to car and break the side mirrors.

This is PURE JAIL TIME.

Prepare to visit your friends in Kamiti prisons.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #72 on: October 26, 2021, 03:11:46 PM »
If you sit on the doorway - and block it - where do you want them to pass? Are you just tribal or abnormal.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #73 on: October 26, 2021, 03:54:17 PM »

Seems youve never been to Emara Rooftop.

If you sit on the doorway - and block it - where do you want them to pass? Are you just tribal or abnormal.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #74 on: October 26, 2021, 04:12:02 PM »

RV , The first couple never confronted anyone they just left. Second couple did confront Ndichus , That Murgor lady has issues. She started a fight with the lady and threw hands Pauls way. I will say Paul should have been calm . Eddie was calm all through.
Having said this . This thing should never end up in courts. They had settled it . They just need to settle it  once and for all.
They also need to know they are "kenyan Celebs" . Move different , always have close friends with you when you are out.

You're an arse.hole like them.
The video is VERY VERY CLEAR.
We do not need you stories
Do you need frame by frame events.
Murgor and first twin - meet on the doorway - one is coming in - the murgor is going out - I guess washroom.
He tries to make a pass..it takes a few seconds...seem all nice..I guess salutation.
Then as other twin and somali girl enters - things start going south....the girl probably tells the guy arent you married to janet mbugua. The girl has a boyfriend but Ndichus obviously haven't seen him....so girl gave them msomo kidogo.
The girls go out - and come back
More arguments - but nothing serious - just hand waving.
The girl goes to sit on her table with her boyfriend.
A few minutes - the twins stung by rejection and bad words head to girl tables.
They go there - find she has boyfriend - pretend to dance for a few minutes
The Somali girl wave them back.
They come and sit down.....they talk with security guy.
Seem the security guy is closing the bar...it's about 3pm.
The lights are being turned or out.
People start leaving the club.
The first murgor and boyfriend head outside first...they were not touched.....apparently they had gone for the car.
The 2nd Murgor and boyfriend also head outside.
One of Ndichus gives the Somali girl his phone....ready for confrontation...and block the girl way...who is attempting to move further to the door.
Meanwhile the boyfriend stops and tries to calm things.
The girl comes back to boyfriend - there is now exchange of words btw 3 - Ndichus and girl - Murgor
Murgor boyfriend is really trying to cool things off.
Soon the Somali girl goes for Murgor -
As she tries to wade her off - the twin go for her neck.
She drags her . The boyfriends tries to plead for her.
Ndichu grab her boyfriend with one hand too. Now they are both being strangled by one Ndichu.

That is how that ends.

The other videos I have seen two girls fighting.

The lobby we see Ndichus again strangling the girl and boyfriend.

Then they go to car and break the side mirrors.

This is PURE JAIL TIME.

Prepare to visit your friends in Kamiti prisons.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #75 on: October 26, 2021, 04:21:14 PM »
No you have issues. More serious than the twins. I am not suprised these are you kind of friends.
Ndichu behaved badly.
Again stop the lies. The Ndichu sat near the doorway. As Murgor is stepping out - One of the Ndichu goes to block her. They had earlier left their table for 3 minutes - and went to where Murgor were sitting.

I dont think Murgor will want to settle that.

I am happy it Murgor they touched.

Murgor has previously said there is nothing he hates more than GBV.

Your boys are done.

And seeing how the boys behaved - this not isolated incidence - these terrible twins - have been causing havoc in town - and now is payback time.

Janet Mbugua is processing her divorce. Murgor has them by their twin balls. Their company is dead.

RV , The first couple never confronted anyone they just left. Second couple did confront Ndichus , That Murgor lady has issues. She started a fight with the lady and threw hands Pauls way. I will say Paul should have been calm . Eddie was calm all through.
Having said this . This thing should never end up in courts. They had settled it . They just need to settle it  once and for all.
They also need to know they are "kenyan Celebs" . Move different , always have close friends with you when you are out.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #76 on: October 26, 2021, 04:21:35 PM »
Why is this issue being blown out of proprtion? Drunkards fight every time everywhere. Walevi cannot behave. We have murderers like Jowie, Obado and Wairimu walking free out there and here we are discussing about walevi fighting in a bar.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #77 on: October 26, 2021, 04:25:31 PM »
Hapo umeongea. It obvious given the time and behaviour that both parties here are not sober. So maybe we should cut them some slack. Nevertheless a few months of jail time or heavy fine would

Actually scratch that - I nearly got killed in a senseless bar brawl - when someone came and provoked us - by twice spilling our beer :)

Some of this behavious need to be punished heavily. It lead to death.

Drinking alcohol no excuse. We saw Chepkonga and dude in prison - who killed Muiruri son in Westland club...over senselss fight over a girl.

Why is this issue being blown out of proprtion? Drunkards fight every time everywhere. Walevi cannot behave. We have murderers like Jowie, Obado and Wairimu walking free out there and here we are discussing about walevi fighting in a bar.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #78 on: October 26, 2021, 05:45:16 PM »
And why bring Janet  in this conversation.
Kenyans obsession with Media personalities just baffles me.
Janet is just a normal girl who happened to hack it in journalism.
Nowonder she decided to step out of that "world". Its a Facade

No you have issues. More serious than the twins. I am not suprised these are you kind of friends.
Ndichu behaved badly.
Again stop the lies. The Ndichu sat near the doorway. As Murgor is stepping out - One of the Ndichu goes to block her. They had earlier left their table for 3 minutes - and went to where Murgor were sitting.

I dont think Murgor will want to settle that.

I am happy it Murgor they touched.

Murgor has previously said there is nothing he hates more than GBV.

Your boys are done.

And seeing how the boys behaved - this not isolated incidence - these terrible twins - have been causing havoc in town - and now is payback time.

Janet Mbugua is processing her divorce. Murgor has them by their twin balls. Their company is dead.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #79 on: October 26, 2021, 05:46:19 PM »

Now imagine if you were a celebrity

Actually scratch that - I nearly got killed in a senseless bar brawl - when someone came and provoked us - by twice spilling our beer