Author Topic: Dissaponted With Murgor-Was Rooting For Him To Be CJ for showimg System MF  (Read 10269 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Dissaponted With Murgor-Was Rooting For Him To Be CJ for showimg System MF
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2021, 02:19:36 PM »
Give a fool money, a gun or OCPD as their friend - and they will kill a lot of people.
That is why I am against gun license without serious mental test.
The pricks need to go down. I always wonder the insecurity with mafaks with access to all sort of pussy, alcohol, money then you go shooting around or beating people around.

Look at evil Babu- DJ evolve, fool even rubs it in by attending mother's burial;  the fool who shot Kosewe and a guard or recent Quiver shooting. It will be very good when such cases are concluded within a year for the suckers to learn their lesson.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2021, 03:06:00 AM »

Valid questions DPP raises. He truth will come eventually.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2021, 08:35:28 AM »
The noose is being tighten..before murgor start civil lawsuits.Those twins will learn very many lessons..by time this is over.If I was them I would look for girls parents and apologize... kalenjin have obligation to forgive once you say sorry.if they are cultured they will forgive..but approach is everything...you need to find parents friends...so they can intercede on your behalf.Even murder cases kalenjin obligation to forgive..as long as you know how and when to approach...you pay fine and it's over.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2021, 12:50:24 PM »
The noose is being tighten..before murgor start civil lawsuits.Those twins will learn very many lessons..by time this is over.If I was them I would look for girls parents and apologize... kalenjin have obligation to forgive once you say sorry.if they are cultured they will forgive..but approach is everything...you need to find parents friends...so they can intercede on your behalf.Even murder cases kalenjin obligation to forgive..as long as you know how and when to approach...you pay fine and it's over.

An apology will be anticlimactic. They should be squeezed hard by Murgor
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2021, 01:39:23 PM »

Ofcourse Murgor is looking for out of court settlement.
With CCTV Camera being asked means Ole Sereni is being chipped in the case and thats more ot less killing Ole Sereni. Emara used to be our hide out place to escape quatantine. Edward and Paul can always start another Fintech Start up . Its not easy for Ole Sereni to do that.
Bringing other witness including the male friends might even turn the case against girls.
Ofcourse them being celebrities Media will be all over during the cases. They like such cases. Unlike Maribes where murder is involved this one is about Vandalizing and self defence.
I just wonder why  marrying media personalities makes one a celebrity.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2021, 01:39:56 PM »
Squeezed for what.

An apology will be anticlimactic. They should be squeezed hard by Murgor

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2021, 04:33:12 PM »
Yes if this was an isolated incident but these boys have been causing havoc in town..murgor has their nuts..it will criminal and civil cases

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2021, 04:35:22 PM »

Ofcourse Murgor is looking for out of court settlement.
With CCTV Camera being asked means Ole Sereni is being chipped in the case and thats more ot less killing Ole Sereni. Emara used to be our hide out place to escape quatantine. Edward and Paul can always start another Fintech Start up . Its not easy for Ole Sereni to do that.
Bringing other witness including the male friends might even turn the case against girls.
Ofcourse them being celebrities Media will be all over during the cases. They like such cases. Unlike Maribes where murder is involved this one is about Vandalizing and self defence.
I just wonder why  marrying media personalities makes one a celebrity.

I don't think they can even afford to hire murgor..leave do a court of settlement.The boys can only be forgiven out of mercy.Wait for charges..it could include attempted murder.Youre talking murgor with land holdings worth billions...comparing with boys excited to get VC funding of  2m dollars..with murgor who is billionaire in kshs.Murgors have money and the lawyer is bad news..so it's triple whammy for your boys.My advice don't even attempt to fight murgor in this case..coz that going to end tears...just look for family friends..go and cry..and they will forgive.The worst would be cast the girls as sluts ...hapo the twins will cry...but if they ask forgiveness kalenjin are obligated to forgive..it curse to refuse to forgive even in murder..if blood was spilled then you pay compensation..follow that angle..find their friends and tell them..they will know it curse not forgive .No crime in kalenjin is bigger than forgiveness..but you pay few cows in murder.In kalenjin very few cases end up in court and even murder cases are dropped and settled https://allafrica.com/stories/202005120449.html

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #48 on: October 23, 2021, 04:55:26 PM »

Now all over a sudden you realise the boys have no money  after initially claiming Janet should squeeze money out of them  during divorce proceeding . Im the one who told S2 M from investors is nothing . They can close WAPI and get even more from the banks the were working in in Kenya and abroad .
Now comming to corporate world and connections what they call relationships is a whole ball game all together .  The boys are well connected thats how they rose the corporate ladder and became heads and directors in those big banks . Same type of connection like Polycarp Igathe had . Murgor might as well be given a phone call by his former clients and be told go slow what amount do you want and the thing will be dropped like its hot .
Pundit this is not your field . Keep on punditing politics and economy

[/quote]I don't think they can even afford to hire murgor..leave do a court of settlement.The boys can only be forgiven out of mercy.Wait for charges..it could include attempted murder.Youre talking murgor with land holdings worth billions...comparing with boys excited to get VC funding of  2m dollars..with murgor who is billionaire in kshs.Murgors have money and the lawyer is bad news..so it's triple whammy for your boys.My advice don't even attempt to fight murgor in this case..coz that going to end tears...just look for family friends..go and cry..and they will forgive.https://allafrica.com/stories/202005120449.html
[/quote]

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #49 on: October 23, 2021, 05:01:15 PM »
Which havoc apart from being former models and marrying Media Personalities aka Janet Mbugua and  Msalame  who people look at them like stars but . Infact Eddie started a relationship in highschool at Swee Swaminirayan in 1999 .  And Msalame father was Ndichus neighbour in Mombasa and thats how Paul got intouch with her in early 2000S .

So once you get into a relationship with a media personality  its known as causing havoc in town . Come on

Yes if this was an isolated incident but these boys have been causing havoc in town..murgor has their nuts..it will criminal and civil cases

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #50 on: October 23, 2021, 05:01:35 PM »
Those boys are hustler who were recently employee and this their first start up.My first startup was in 2006.The thing with corporate world is that once you mess every one will drop you...it cost billions to build brand name..who want to associate with two rowdy twins or even hire..risking their image that cost billions annually.They are done in tech.They should try bars and clubs.If murgor spare them... because it's likely they will be in jail.I know many things because of my brain..I knew murgor from 90s..not even Gideon MOI or Ruto can tell murgor nothing.The man is tenacious fighter..and take no prisoners.He is also very wealthy.Youre playing local league with millions..while murgor was billing billions in 90s..just find out how much billions murgor made in central bank prosecuting goldenbburg..his father was rich in 60s.Your boys just messed with old money with one most feared criminal lawyer..who took drug dealers like kabogo to court.You just learnt about murgor in CJ interview..I have known him since early 90s... before grand mullah boys came..he was one most feared lawyers in 90s

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #51 on: October 23, 2021, 05:42:36 PM »

This is the problem with you . Its always about Me Vs you . Me vs them .  If you dont know the boys please dont start calling them hustlers and this was their first start up . Both are not correct . Or perhaps if Ruto is hustler then indeed they are hustlers . Like they dropped Polycarp Igathe , Like they dropped John Ngumi , Like they dropped Chris Kirubi , Like they dropped Jeff Koinage  the list can go on and on.
Knowing Murgor - People in our generation know Murgor for handling Cases involving Multi Party adherents and being Kibakis first Public Prosecutor .
I can see you are now talking more of Murgor  who perhaps you have only seen on newspapers and TV and less of Ndichus who most likely you have known them from twitter trending .

Those boys are hustler who were recently employee and this their first start up.My first startup was in 2006.The thing with corporate world is that once you mess every one will drop you...it cost billions to build brand name..who want to associate with two rowdy twins or even hire..risking their image that cost billions annually.They are done in tech.They should try bars and clubs.If murgor spare them... because it's likely they will be in jail.I know many things because of my brain..I knew murgor from 90s..not even Gideon MOI or Ruto can tell murgor nothing.The man is tenacious fighter..and take no prisoners.He is also very wealthy.Youre playing local league with millions..while murgor was billing billions in 90s..just find out how much billions murgor made in central bank prosecuting goldenbburg..his father was rich in 60s.Your boys just messed with old money with one most feared criminal lawyer..who took drug dealers like kabogo to court.You just learnt about murgor in CJ interview..I have known him since early 90s... before grand mullah boys came..he was one most feared lawyers in 90s

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #52 on: October 23, 2021, 05:51:06 PM »
My friend no old money will behave like the twins Those guys are deep waters.In my first job I worked with Kenyatta nephew.muhoho...head of aviation..he lived in 200 acres in Karen ..but he was humblest guy.I am helping you because it seem this case is important.Fear old money.Murgor are old money.The father was pc in Kenyatta era then imagine 24 yrs under MOI.Please tell the twins to ask you forgiveness.kalenjin are obligated to forgive.This nonsense that murgor is trying to make money or publicity or girls are sluts..the twins will cry real tears.There are people with real wealthy..there is old weath..that go play in London..not nairobi.i really fear for your boys.what is igathe or ngumi..those are nothing..these are murgor..few notches bellow biwotts.You are joking.When you go old money clubs like old sereni..please leave kayole home..you might just fight a MOI or Kenyatta

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #53 on: October 23, 2021, 06:01:38 PM »
Good you bring the Kenyattas - How many a times have you heard so called stories of them being violent or many bad behaviours . As matter of fact in 2002 even politicians were trying to play the he is not straight card during the campaigns , In 2013 you heard oooh  Margaret had left himbecause of violence and ulevi  . Many Many stories  . Most recently it was about Gecage and Ann Kiguta  same same stories .
As long as you are regarded as a celebrity in Kenyan circles Kenyans look at you as a Mini god and it comes with being harrased abused and creation of stories . Which unfortunately you feeding of them hook, line, and sinker.
What is Murgor old money got to do with the case? Why are you talking with Authority as if you are Murgor or personally know him ? How many times have you personally met him  ?

My friend no old money will behave like the twins Those guys are deep waters.In my first job I worked with Kenyatta niece..muhoho..he lived in 200 acres in Karen ..but he was humblest guy.I am helping you because it seem this case is important.Fear old money.Murgor are old money.The father was pc in Kenyatta era then imagine 24 yrs under MOI.Please tell the twins to ask you forgiveness.kalenjin are obligated to forgive.This nonsense that murgor is trying to make money or publicity or girls are sluts..the twins will cry real tears.There are people with real wealthy..there is old weath..that go play in London..not nairobi.i really fear for your boys.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #54 on: October 23, 2021, 06:12:17 PM »
Gbv btw husband n wife is okay..coz it small spaces.But hear a Kenyatta going to clubs causing chaos is new money stuff.Murgor are born into wealth and Philip has made his own fortune that overshadow his father.In this thread at the start you seem not know murgor and Philip murgor...those are bad news...ask anyone.I see you're invested..I can help with tips...go to Karen club..find when they are in approach them..say sorry..it will over.Philip hate GBV but if you approach the kids mother .. anything else premium tears..few including police and dpp want murgor on their neck.. digging their dirt.This royal mess.Jail time.Anybody old enough knows him.You are the type that saw him in  CJ interview..felt in love with his arrogance..

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #55 on: October 23, 2021, 06:35:24 PM »
You have always been tempting me reveal more than I need too.
Not here to expose myself. If you think I know Murgor from CJs interview well let that be.
Even a layman in the streets  knows Murgor just like you know him from Newspapers and stories. Have you ever personally met him  ?

Gbv btw husband n wife is okay..coz it small spaces.But hear a Kenyatta going to clubs causing chaos is new money stuff.Murgor are born into wealth and Philip has made his own fortune that overshadow his father.In this thread at the start you seem not know murgor and Philip murgor...those are bad news...ask anyone.I see you're invested..I can help with tips...go to Karen club..find when they are in approach them..say sorry..it will over.Philip hate GBV but if you approach the kids mother .. anything else premium tears..few including police and dpp want murgor on their neck.. digging their dirt.This royal mess.Jail time.Anybody old enough knows him.You are the type that saw him in  CJ interview..felt in love with his arrogance..

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #56 on: October 23, 2021, 06:43:47 PM »
The only thing I know is like ngatia is bad news in civil case... murgor is bad news in criminal case...your boys didn't kill anybody..I plead with murgor to forgive them.i am only here because you though murgor is here for money or fame..murgor has been famous since 80s.. don't play games.Only wsr can show them middle finger.Ndichu twins I plead approach murgor with utmost humility.. kalenjin are obliged to settle..but only if you come intelligence...never approach the girl or parents.. approach the friends n relatives .move only when they say move....that only condition.its could take time but ultimately they have and must forgive...ndichud has to try... those are extremely wealthy families..so anything can happen

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #58 on: October 26, 2021, 01:06:32 PM »
It gets interesting..enter Ahmed Amnednassir Kaffir niece, Surely how does a Muslim lady drink alcohol,  do drugs and engage in sex orgies? Ndichu twins are something else.. ..Ole Serani should be sued too. Why did they leak the tape to Alai ? On the leaked video you can see Ahmednassir kaffir niece assaulting the other lady while the twins chase some guest outside. One with a white shirt is trying to pull something like a gun...

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #59 on: October 26, 2021, 01:14:19 PM »