Author Topic: Dissaponted With Murgor-Was Rooting For Him To Be CJ for showimg System MF  (Read 10268 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Dissaponted With Murgor-Was Rooting For Him To Be CJ for showimg System MF
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2021, 06:56:57 AM »
The twins will soon learn what it mean to face Philip Murgor.Ole Sereni most likely have cctv footages and if the twins were aggressors they can be assured they will be sued, countersued and sued again...and so will the hotel.Murgor is nasty.He took his family for nearly 30yrs in court in succession tussle then moved to wife family in ukambani to do the same...suing his own mother in law for witchcraft
« Last Edit: October 21, 2021, 08:07:16 AM by RV Pundit »

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2021, 09:09:46 AM »
He should sue them to their last pennies. Ole Serani is a crime scene built on stolen kenya loot. Poor Naikuni will soon learn za baharini huishia baharini.
The twins will soon learn what it mean to face Philip Murgor.Ole Sereni most likely have cctv footages and if the twins were aggressors they can be assured they will be sued, countersued and sued again...and so will the hotel.Murgor is nasty.He took his family for nearly 30yrs in court in succession tussle then moved to wife family in ukambani to do the same...suing his own mother in law for witchcraft

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2021, 10:10:29 AM »

Are you serious :o
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2021, 10:15:18 AM »
It was actually his step mother and sister.  In Cohen case he seem to have filled so many applications all over the court systems. He did sue Ps Nduva Muli - and forced him to share his father wealth to his wife and sister-in-law. He was in Tusky family tussles.

Murgor is very cantankerous, fight nasty and is tenuous. He is almost a refined Miguna Miguna.

All Ndichus dirty secrets will be exposed by Murgor and they can expect many cases alleging everything on earth.

Are you serious :o

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2021, 09:15:49 PM »
Well, it must be tough, having two stupid and arrogant twins; one is enough; this double trouble.

Give an idiot money - and you'll see the complete display of idiocy.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2021, 10:51:52 PM »
I pointed out in the first post. Usually I hold in high regards people with principle. Murgor came out as one.
An example is when Mutunga became CJ his brother behind bars thought he could get a favour snd be released somehow. Mutunga was Categorical He will not bend any law to favour anyone. We sae yhe same repeat with Railas and Civil societies petition in 2013 elections . They expected somehow Mutunga to make some magic and call foe a repeat elections he followed the law.
I can give more and more examples. Should I bring them ?

Nowyaya whats your disapointment? Make no sense. You disappointed with lawyer lawyering but not big men battering women and side mirror? What happened to you?

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2021, 10:53:47 PM »
How about pointing the truth.

Nowayhaha is a confused cow..most likely a willing participant in Ndichu twins sex orgies....btwn other than wapi pay what else do these kids have?

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2021, 10:56:44 PM »

Reread the tweet again and tell me if thats not how  Robbers do it in Kenya.

Well, it must be tough, having two stupid and arrogant twins; one is enough; this double trouble.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2021, 10:56:52 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2021, 11:05:19 PM »
I hope you're just a tribalist in life..not a arsehole..see the wife reaction and the idiot.Yes maybe he thought he was foiling a robbery but after your neighbor approach you about it..then first you need to profusely apologize and then pay for the damages.That how normal people do.A.hole like them finally meet murgor ..they will become more than broke.They finally got touch the untouchables and get sunk.The company is going down because nobody want to associate with arseholes next is court cases that will be billed in too dollar..next their properties will be sold.Poor Janet mbugua must have suffered under those arseholes.She should sue for early for divorce and her 50 percent before they are sunk further.An arsehole like you is despicable..to be taken as anything but a monkey

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2021, 11:18:11 PM »
I pointed out in the first post. Usually I hold in high regards people with principle. Murgor came out as one.
An example is when Mutunga became CJ his brother behind bars thought he could get a favour snd be released somehow. Mutunga was Categorical He will not bend any law to favour anyone. We sae yhe same repeat with Railas and Civil societies petition in 2013 elections . They expected somehow Mutunga to make some magic and call foe a repeat elections he followed the law.
I can give more and more examples. Should I bring them ?

Nowyaya whats your disapointment? Make no sense. You disappointed with lawyer lawyering but not big men battering women and side mirror? What happened to you?
like kabogo and ndichu..you need Jesus literally

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2021, 11:40:18 PM »

RV the more and more you try to prove you know somethings the more I start to be sceptical with your views ideas and opinions.
The other day you wrote how living in Kenya is dangerous. You were point on. We expereince these things everyday , Luckily some of us are not celebrities thus We resolve them through the right channels .When they came out of the corporate world we though it was a mistake and indeed it was for almost 2 years when they tried to launch Wapi pay there was no traction. They tried to hype it a few weeks ago still there was no traction then Murgor nieces happed and free publicity and Wapi Pay is actually picking up beyond expectations this you probably come to hear about it when one of them is being interviewed by Jeff Koinange one year down the lane.
About Janet suffering  , She keeps private matters private . She issued a very PR statement , very proffesional , people handling her Brand and PR should be applauded and Janet Comes from Money I dont think she would be interested in Eddies Money. Janets father held monopoly of Coffee brokerage at port from Kenyattas time through Moi and Kibakis time.

I hope you're just a tribalist in life..not a arsehole..see the wife reaction and the idiot.Yes maybe he thought he was foiling a robbery but after your neighbor approach you about it..then first you need to profusely apologize and then pay for the damages.That how normal people do.A.hole like them finally meet murgor ..they will become more than broke.They finally got touch the untouchables and get sunk.The company is going down because nobody want to associate with arseholes next is court cases that will be billed in too dollar..next their properties will be sold.Poor Janet mbugua must have suffered under those arseholes.She should sue for early for divorce and her 50 percent before they are sunk further.An arsehole like you is despicable..to be taken as anything but a monkey

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2021, 12:01:45 AM »
My arsehole friend I cannot stand arsehole like you and the twins.Breaking side mirrors, ramming into neighbors and abusing them.Their career in business and corporate world is over.I am happy they touch Philiph Murgor...they will discover just what it means to face him.Their company without vcs and partners is dead..I expect them to be stand for criminal trial because ole Sereni do not want war with Murgor.Next will be all their misdaventure in town.Humility is important.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2021, 12:48:22 AM »
From hearsay. You think this is politics. Its the world of influence.
If Ole Sereni shares the CCTV you will come to conclusion this thing was overhyped.
My friend it does not work out like that in this generation. They are in Fintech , Wapi will pick up they will sell it and start another one.
No need to go back to corporate world and earn a Salary of  4M KShs.
I can see this thing being settled out of court. Murgor will get his share and move on.
Just ask your self where are the male friends of Murgor Nieces.
RV wacha ujuaji mob.

My arsehole friend I cannot stand arsehole like you and the twins.Breaking side mirrors, ramming into neighbors and abusing them.Their career in business and corporate world is over.I am happy they touch Philiph Murgor...they will discover just what it means to face him.Their company without vcs and partners is dead..I expect them to be stand for criminal trial because ole Sereni do not want war with Murgor.Next will be all their misdaventure in town.Humility is important.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2021, 05:13:54 AM »
As long as they learn their lesson, reform, they may make a comeback in business world, maybe 10yrs from now. They should try get into bars and clubs business - or even sell drugs. Corporate world is a different story. See how fast they have been dropped.
From hearsay. You think this is politics. Its the world of influence.
If Ole Sereni shares the CCTV you will come to conclusion this thing was overhyped.
My friend it does not work out like that in this generation. They are in Fintech , Wapi will pick up they will sell it and start another one.
No need to go back to corporate world and earn a Salary of  4M KShs.
I can see this thing being settled out of court. Murgor will get his share and move on.
Just ask your self where are the male friends of Murgor Nieces.
RV wacha ujuaji mob.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2021, 11:21:05 AM »
All this does is reinforce the pattern of abuse by these mofos ndichu brothers. That family should seek Murgor help to sue these bastards.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2021, 11:40:01 AM »
Philip Murgor is not CJ material. Period!

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2021, 11:44:41 AM »
To be honest I agree with Ndichus that in Kenya one has to be wary especially of being robbed and mugged. Myself am super cautious and paranoid wherever am in public places in Nairobi I even won't go drink in a bar or use public transport for fear of Being stupefied. Subaru and probox drivers tend to be crooks.
However there is no legitimate cause for these twins to become violent. Hasira hasara keanza kwa pombe,no question the ladies might have insulted and provoked them but I learned that the worst place to make your feelings known is a bar.
However the arguments are taking a tribal line Pundit is angry with Kikuyus for no specific reason,as for Murgor this are his nieces whatever he is doing is right.but damn Murgor he is nowhere close to CJ material. That seat is best for Koome. Kalenjin nowadays are not rational thinkers.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2021, 12:47:28 PM »
The pricks need to go down. I always wonder the insecurity with mafaks with access to all sort of pussy, alcohol, money then you go shooting around or beating people around.

Look at evil Babu- DJ evolve, fool even rubs it in by attending mother's burial;  the fool who shot Kosewe and a guard or recent Quiver shooting. It will be very good when such cases are concluded within a year for the suckers to learn their lesson.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2021, 02:16:13 PM »
My friend - Ndichus cross the lines - in both cases by
1) Breaking car side mirrors
2) Abusing the neighberbours - it's okay if you mistakenly protect yourself - but if you wake up tomorrow to realize you mistakenly hit your neighberhour - you need to apologize, explain yourself and offer to fix their car.
3) Finally straggling or fighting with woman is NO.

Fourth these two are known for assaulting the wife and all arrogance in town.

So you see very serious issues of GBV - gender based violence - damage to property in both case (raming the car and now breaking side mirrors) - and arrogance.

Now if you want to examine everything in tribal lenses go ahead. I will as always argue based on FACTS.

To be honest I agree with Ndichus that in Kenya one has to be wary especially of being robbed and mugged. Myself am super cautious and paranoid wherever am in public places in Nairobi I even won't go drink in a bar or use public transport for fear of Being stupefied. Subaru and probox drivers tend to be crooks.
However there is no legitimate cause for these twins to become violent. Hasira hasara keanza kwa pombe,no question the ladies might have insulted and provoked them but I learned that the worst place to make your feelings known is a bar.
However the arguments are taking a tribal line Pundit is angry with Kikuyus for no specific reason,as for Murgor this are his nieces whatever he is doing is right.but damn Murgor he is nowhere close to CJ material. That seat is best for Koome. Kalenjin nowadays are not rational thinkers.