Author Topic: Dissaponted With Murgor-Was Rooting For Him To Be CJ for showimg System MF  (Read 10270 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Dissaponted With Murgor-Was Rooting For Him To Be CJ for showimg System MF
« Reply #140 on: November 25, 2021, 06:02:38 PM »
Murgor played little role in jailing of Anyonas and others like him. It was mostly Benard Chunga. You just heard during interviews :).
Murgor rose to limelight in 92 presidential petition by Moi - and later as Goldenburg lawyer for CBK for many years.
Boss do you know me ? What does schooling with Anyonas child and nephew got to do with Murgor . I have personally interacted with Murgor but does it mean anything . Everyone know Murgor was jailed for 1982 coup .
One thing is for sure in 90s we had 3 major newspapers with some few magazines (Like weekly review and Finance which were very Anti Moi -and 2 television companies as source of information .If something was high profile like Anyonas case and Goldenberg we would get to know .

Just the other day me and you were reminiscing of BBC . So you still think I started following politics just the other day ?

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #141 on: November 25, 2021, 06:53:37 PM »

Murgor was the blue eyed boy for DPP Bernard Chunga , As is with many high profile cases during his tenure he was holding brief for Chunga on this particular case .

Murgor played little role in jailing of Anyonas and others like him. It was mostly Benard Chunga. You just heard during interviews :).
Murgor rose to limelight in 92 presidential petition by Moi - and later as Goldenburg lawyer for CBK for many years.
Boss do you know me ? What does schooling with Anyonas child and nephew got to do with Murgor . I have personally interacted with Murgor but does it mean anything . Everyone know Murgor was jailed for 1982 coup .
One thing is for sure in 90s we had 3 major newspapers with some few magazines (Like weekly review and Finance which were very Anti Moi -and 2 television companies as source of information .If something was high profile like Anyonas case and Goldenberg we would get to know .

Just the other day me and you were reminiscing of BBC . So you still think I started following politics just the other day ?

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #142 on: November 25, 2021, 07:06:09 PM »

RV  question is which level are you .  Murgor has been a public figure since back then . When I initially Im disappointed by Murgor . Its not because of reading about him in newspapers like you .
Or you think because he has roos from RV you are now entitled for bragging rights .
We talked of the struggle for democracy in late 80s early 90s . Why I supported Matiba in 1992 . So who doesnt know of  Anyona and what he went through with his cases and Murgor on Prosecutors side  .Who doesnt know of his role during Goldenberg cases ? Who doesnt know Kibakis regime appointed him as DPP ? and showing the system MF ? Come on . He has been a public figure for a long time .

You're really googling up stuff. Now at least you know Murgor and your chokoras are not on the same level. Murgor fry big fish. Shida tu your chokora touched his niece :)
Nope, Any person who has been following politics from 80s 90s 2000S Know Murgor . from his days prosecuting  second liberation leaders like Anyona , handling Goldenberg cases ,his stint in Mwai Kibakis Government as DPP , Handling Grand regency case  and his attempt to vie for Presidency in 2017. First time I liked him was for showing Kibakis administration MF and resigning as Public Prosecutor .

As for advocates with money . They usually like quoting one reference , they decide handling a case because of the " Money and the type of case"  . Murgor has a law firm and has employees . The employees and rent  are not paid from his fathers inheritance .

Wewe talk of what you have .....wacha kubabaikia za wengine .... computer programmer ....

Nowyaya I'm not from RV but I care and follow this case. I see many others on this case who cannot be from RV. You are mistaken making bad name about RV Pundit on this. Now Ndichu brothers upping ante against themselves. They sent Mpesa and recalled as if that not out of court settlement. Sifuna a good politrician but legal matter I wonder Nowyaya can see who is making money here.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2021-11-25-ndichu-brothers-now-want-murgor-sisters-arrested-say-they-didnt-ask-for-out-of-court-settlement/
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #144 on: February 08, 2022, 10:05:35 AM »
Ndichus are just terrible twins.

One of them is in the US ...happily posting pics on social media....Truly they are 'untouchable'

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #145 on: February 08, 2022, 11:39:16 AM »

Doing the right thing. He took a study break.
Ndichus are just terrible twins.

One of them is in the US ...happily posting pics on social media....Truly they are 'untouchable'

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #146 on: February 08, 2022, 11:42:01 AM »
You're incorrigble idiot like them.
The right thing is to deal with their mess that night
Clean it up.
That mean attending court cases - or getting an out of court settlement.
You cannot miss court because you're studying in the US.
These are serious charges...and their bail can be withdrawn.

If you must sneak to US to study - stay out of social media.
Coz next time they miss the Kibera law court - their bail can be withdrawn

Also moving on to US and posting on instagram while victims are still bitter is going to make an out of court settlement even harder

So tell those idiot boys of yours to close their social media accounts until the case is over.

Doing the right thing. He took a study break.