Author Topic: Dissaponted With Murgor-Was Rooting For Him To Be CJ for showimg System MF  (Read 10454 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Dissaponted With Murgor-Was Rooting For Him To Be CJ for showimg System MF
« Reply #120 on: November 19, 2021, 03:44:47 PM »
Njuri when it comes to secrets nobody can keep one like kalenjin.The difference btw kalenjin n Kikuyu is kalenjin forgive almost everything even murder.. Kikuyu never forgive
.https://hivisasa.com

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #121 on: November 19, 2021, 04:24:41 PM »
Kalenjin economic muscle 💪 is just 1/100th of the Kikuyu. Kikuyu are highly powerful like wielding a nuclear bomb when kalenjins have a machine gun. This is an open secret. Again Kikuyus are ultra calculative they see like the British/English 100 miles/years ahead.
Pundit Murgor will do nothing on Ndichus take this to the bank if the Murgors object to this they will be simply decimated.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #122 on: November 19, 2021, 04:53:03 PM »

Lol.....
Kalenjin economic muscle 💪 is just 1/100th of the Kikuyu. Kikuyu are highly powerful like wielding a nuclear bomb when kalenjins have a machine gun. This is an open secret. Again Kikuyus are ultra calculative they see like the British/English 100 miles/years ahead.
Pundit Murgor will do nothing on Ndichus take this to the bank if the Murgors object to this they will be simply decimated.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #123 on: November 19, 2021, 05:41:39 PM »
Okay -  at least you made Nowayaha smile.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #124 on: November 23, 2021, 08:57:07 AM »
From Word Go everyone knew , This was for out of Court Settlement.  Pundit as usual think because he is feom RV all Rift Valleans are his relatives . Reading Mugor in newspapers for him is an achievement  same as you knowing a Michuki. Come on guys.

RV you have mentioned Eldoret and Former RV heavyweights.
What makes you think Mombasa and Coast Chokoras.
Most of the heavyweights in Kenya have business connected to Mombasa and own homes in North and South Coast .
And about Advocates it is a very small world  (Unyil very recently )everyone knows the other. Kudos for taking your children to International schools those are Ndichus in the making they will become successful too....

The way you didn't know murgor but now you know them personally.Youre beyond chokora.I know many things because I have been interested in many things.My kids attend international school of Nairobi and that is where we interract...I don't do golf or private clubs or chokora stuff like you guys.I like living an honest life .not being social climber like some of you.You and ndichu are Mombasa chokora trying to fake it Nairobi..all good until you find murgor..then they crush your balls with burduzo

why so butthurt?

I went through your comments and I have never read such fickle defence. Either Ndichus are your relatives or benefactors, in the which case you'd do intelligently to follow Pundito's counsel; apologise.

And yes, real old money never flaunts. I know a high Michuki. Only her name betrays her. There's really no point proving you're wealthy or powerful if that's all you have known all your life. Flaunting is for small money wannabes or those who just 'arrived'

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #125 on: November 23, 2021, 09:00:24 AM »
You're despicable. Read the 1st page of this thread... You're cut from same clothe as Ndichus.
From Word Go everyone knew , This was for out of Court Settlement.  Pundit as usual think because he is feom RV all Rift Valleans are his relatives . Reading Mugor in newspapers for him is an achievement  same as you knowing a Michuki. Come on guys.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #126 on: November 23, 2021, 09:04:05 AM »
And I always thought Gout was level headed.
I have not offered them my advice as of now. Its evident they are getting all sorts of advice and opinions. Trust me If some how I get involved this will be a thing of the past. You would never know what transpired . Some of us move in silence.

The thugs have gone through a humility crash course in 30 days. They still don't get that it is not about money or car repairs. Zero street smart index. Must be getting suicidal advice from No way haha!

"Our clients do propose that the said motor vehicle be delivered to their preferred garage or in the alternative if the same is repaired and be refunded by our clients in full," the two brothers said through Amadi & Associates Advocates.

https://nation.africa/kenya/news/ndichu-brothers-seek-out-court-settlement-3623946

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #127 on: November 23, 2021, 09:19:53 AM »

Go to the specific posts I wrote. Not your assumption. Was very categorical of moving different . RV pundit you are the one who strted a thread about life in Kenya is usually a near death a dmall miscalculstion you find yourself in deep problems you even gave an example of you and your brother in Eastlands how you escaped a mob lyching . You were perfectly correct. Lets not pretend everyone is perfect you just have to be cautious and operate differently .
I stated the same here. Kenya has made people celebrity for nothing and now are after them. If you are famous and they see yqou in public they will tempt you disparage you abuse you try to battle you. Now if you know you are a celebrity and want to go out have some fun you either need to do it differently or move differently.
To people what happens to Kenyan Celebrities is entertainment to the Celebrities it is their lives.

You're despicable. Read the 1st page of this thread... You're cut from same clothe as Ndichus.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #128 on: November 23, 2021, 08:09:50 PM »
Another despicable thug - Dickhead Mararo, now to face murder charges after a DCI officer he shot at Quiver Lounge dies after being in hospitals/ICU since July. With the 36 new judges murder cases should be heard without unnecessary adjournments.

The waitress, Nzisa just like in Dj Evolve seem also wasted.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2021-11-23-dci-officer-shot-in-club-drama-dies-after-months-in-icu/
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #129 on: November 24, 2021, 08:04:51 AM »
Spent a bit of time reading this thread. No Brain Haha is batshit crazy. He's an unapologetic tribalist who I smelled out a long time ago. Those who doubted me then and doubt it now can simply read the thread and see the condescension. He believes in Kikuyu Supremacy which is why we shall probably agree when Jesus returns not before.

If one holds me inferior on the basis of my tribe be sure there will be fireworks.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #130 on: November 24, 2021, 09:53:22 AM »

Nope  RV and 2 other guys quickly figured out its not about tribalism. RV as usual tries to bait me to divuldge more information.

How Im I tribal if I supported Ngilu in 97, Ruto in 2010 and 2022 Im team Ruto.

Spent a bit of time reading this thread. No Brain Haha is batshit crazy. He's an unapologetic tribalist who I smelled out a long time ago. Those who doubted me then and doubt it now can simply read the thread and see the condescension. He believes in Kikuyu Supremacy which is why we shall probably agree when Jesus returns not before.

If one holds me inferior on the basis of my tribe be sure there will be fireworks.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #131 on: November 24, 2021, 11:43:11 AM »
I was here to help shed the light about Murgor. Murgor is not your typical kalenjin. Far from it. He doesnt even like Ruto. Nor do I recall him being even remotely part of Kalenjin nation aspiration.

I was just shocked you didnt know Murgor. That you thought Murgor was poor. That your thought those girls were gold diggers. That your thought Ndichus would measure up to Murgor. Who has ever heard of Ndichus.

My friend I told your Murgor father was PC of Nyanza when Jomo Kenyatta was massacring Luos in 1969....and his uncle an MP then.

My friend I was also here to help your friends understand how to approach such Kalenjin. Leave the nonsense. Look for wazee - and this thing would have ended by now.

They dont need your money.

Murgor doesnt need any fame :).

SC Murgor was famous in 1990s. I was reading him in early 90s as top lawyer in Kenya.

Nope  RV and 2 other guys quickly figured out its not about tribalism. RV as usual tries to bait me to divuldge more information.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #132 on: November 24, 2021, 01:29:57 PM »

Rv everyone know Murgor . Some of us we have even mingled with Murgor. And yes He is in the Law sector to make money. Sometimes you people amaze . You ve read about him in newspapers what makes you think you are special in knowing him.

I was here to help shed the light about Murgor. Murgor is not your typical kalenjin. Far from it. He doesnt even like Ruto. Nor do I recall him being even remotely part of Kalenjin nation aspiration.

I was just shocked you didnt know Murgor. That you thought Murgor was poor. That your thought those girls were gold diggers. That your thought Ndichus would measure up to Murgor. Who has ever heard of Ndichus.

My friend I told your Murgor father was PC of Nyanza when Jomo Kenyatta was massacring Luos in 1969....and his uncle an MP then.

My friend I was also here to help your friends understand how to approach such Kalenjin. Leave the nonsense. Look for wazee - and this thing would have ended by now.

They dont need your money.

Murgor doesnt need any fame :).

SC Murgor was famous in 1990s. I was reading him in early 90s as top lawyer in Kenya.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #133 on: November 24, 2021, 01:38:22 PM »
But clearly you didn't know him before SC interview. This first time you found Murgor to be arrogant and like him :). Why dont you just admit and it's over.

How can you imagine Murgor is after money in a case involving his nieces? Again what money does your chokora ndichus have?

Do they have as much money as Central Bank of Kenya - Murgor long standing client? Wacha BHANGI

Murgor is not you river road lawyer nani
https://www.theelephant.info/profiles/2021/04/16/philip-kipchirchir-murgor-it-is-the-cjs-job-or-nothing-for-the-man-who-knows-where-the-skeletons-are-buried/?print=pdf

Rv everyone know Murgor . Some of us we have even mingled with Murgor. And yes He is in the Law sector to make money. Sometimes you people amaze . You ve read about him in newspapers what makes you think you are special in knowing him.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #134 on: November 24, 2021, 05:55:17 PM »
Nope, Any person who has been following politics from 80s 90s 2000S Know Murgor . from his days prosecuting  second liberation leaders like Anyona , handling Goldenberg cases ,his stint in Mwai Kibakis Government as DPP , Handling Grand regency case  and his attempt to vie for Presidency in 2017. First time I liked him was for showing Kibakis administration MF and resigning as Public Prosecutor .

As for advocates with money . They usually like quoting one reference , they decide handling a case because of the " Money and the type of case"  . Murgor has a law firm and has employees . The employees and rent  are not paid from his fathers inheritance .

Wewe talk of what you have .....wacha kubabaikia za wengine .... computer programmer ....

But clearly you didn't know him before SC interview. This first time you found Murgor to be arrogant and like him :). Why dont you just admit and it's over.

How can you imagine Murgor is after money in a case involving his nieces? Again what money does your chokora ndichus have?

Do they have as much money as Central Bank of Kenya - Murgor long standing client? Wacha BHANGI

Murgor is not you river road lawyer nani
https://www.theelephant.info/profiles/2021/04/16/philip-kipchirchir-murgor-it-is-the-cjs-job-or-nothing-for-the-man-who-knows-where-the-skeletons-are-buried/?print=pdf

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #135 on: November 24, 2021, 06:50:12 PM »
You're really googling up stuff. Now at least you know Murgor and your chokoras are not on the same level. Murgor fry big fish. Shida tu your chokora touched his niece :)
Nope, Any person who has been following politics from 80s 90s 2000S Know Murgor . from his days prosecuting  second liberation leaders like Anyona , handling Goldenberg cases ,his stint in Mwai Kibakis Government as DPP , Handling Grand regency case  and his attempt to vie for Presidency in 2017. First time I liked him was for showing Kibakis administration MF and resigning as Public Prosecutor .

As for advocates with money . They usually like quoting one reference , they decide handling a case because of the " Money and the type of case"  . Murgor has a law firm and has employees . The employees and rent  are not paid from his fathers inheritance .

Wewe talk of what you have .....wacha kubabaikia za wengine .... computer programmer ....

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #136 on: November 25, 2021, 02:44:32 PM »
Bado drama inaendelea. Apparently Ndichus are yet to be charged and has sent 3 lawyers to try court of settlement.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #137 on: November 25, 2021, 05:13:47 PM »

RV  question is which level are you .  Murgor has been a public figure since back then . When I initially Im disappointed by Murgor . Its not because of reading about him in newspapers like you .
Or you think because he has roos from RV you are now entitled for bragging rights .
We talked of the struggle for democracy in late 80s early 90s . Why I supported Matiba in 1992 . So who doesnt know of  Anyona and what he went through with his cases and Murgor on Prosecutors side  .Who doesnt know of his role during Goldenberg cases ? Who doesnt know Kibakis regime appointed him as DPP ? and showing the system MF ? Come on . He has been a public figure for a long time .

You're really googling up stuff. Now at least you know Murgor and your chokoras are not on the same level. Murgor fry big fish. Shida tu your chokora touched his niece :)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #138 on: November 25, 2021, 05:20:53 PM »
No you don't. The Anyona is dead give away. That you heard when he was being questioned during Supreme court. I schooled with Anyona kid and my best friend was Anyona nephew.

Murgor was himself jailed in 1982 coup. Then he got hired as state counsel.

Personally I knew Murgor in 90s as Goldenburg lawyer - sort of power couple with his wife - Justice Murgor. And then he was high flying - according to newspaper articles I use to read.

Murgor generally has been on the right side of the law or justice - but he is very arrogant and cantankerous - but that kind of COJONES you need to take on the big boys.

He did well as DPP - stepped on big toes - until Kibaki fired him.

RV  question is which level are you .  Murgor has been a public figure since back then . When I initially Im disappointed by Murgor . Its not because of reading about him in newspapers like you .
Or you think because he has roos from RV you are now entitled for bragging rights .
We talked of the struggle for democracy in late 80s early 90s . Why I supported Matiba in 1992 . So who doesnt know of  Anyona and what he went through with his cases and Murgor on Prosecutors side  .Who doesnt know of his role during Goldenberg cases ? Who doesnt know Kibakis regime appointed him as DPP ? and showing the system MF ? Come on . He has been a public figure for a long time .

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #139 on: November 25, 2021, 05:29:38 PM »
Boss do you know me ? What does schooling with Anyonas child and nephew got to do with Murgor . I have personally interacted with Murgor but does it mean anything . Everyone know Murgor was jailed for 1982 coup .
One thing is for sure in 90s we had 3 major newspapers with some few magazines (Like weekly review and Finance which were very Anti Moi -and 2 television companies as source of information .If something was high profile like Anyonas case and Goldenberg we would get to know .

Just the other day me and you were reminiscing of BBC . So you still think I started following politics just the other day ?

No you don't. The Anyona is dead give away. That you heard when he was being questioned during Supreme court. I schooled with Anyona kid and my best friend was Anyona nephew.

Murgor was himself jailed in 1982 coup. Then he got hired as state counsel.

Personally I knew Murgor in 90s as Goldenburg lawyer - sort of power couple with his wife - Justice Murgor. And then he was high flying - according to newspaper articles I use to read.

Murgor generally has been on the right side of the law or justice - but he is very arrogant and cantankerous - but that kind of COJONES you need to take on the big boys.

He did well as DPP - stepped on big toes - until Kibaki fired him.