Author Topic: Dissaponted With Murgor-Was Rooting For Him To Be CJ for showimg System MF  (Read 10472 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Dissaponted With Murgor-Was Rooting For Him To Be CJ for showimg System MF
« Reply #100 on: October 29, 2021, 05:58:30 PM »
Here you have shootings being settled out of Court just like Babu Owinos and you never mention a word .....
RV you have been to worse incidents than this . Kenyans is an angry lot. Once famous they will always try you .
In Kenya even if you are by yourself and seat quitely in a club. Someone will always come and ask you why you are silent and alone . If you dint answer then a fight ensues. To them that is disrespectful.

But they too are divorced right? Professionally they look solid - but it appears outside Tech - they become terrible. I dont think someone like Cyrpian Nyamu (well known activist) would give that much description of their neighbours - if they truly were to a.holes.

Your mombasa friends are a.hole. Accept.

RV Pundit , Those are cooked up stories .  Just like the one your were saying they had 4 ladies in a room .

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #101 on: October 29, 2021, 06:12:43 PM »
Go shoot a kenyatta or a moi - and settle out of court. Know who to mess with :). This Ndichu problem. They messed with wrong girls.

When I worked with some foreigners - my british mzungu told me to use the exchange rate to find value of life.

One dead american - is worth 110 kenyans. You do not want to assault or kill a white american...FBI/CIA will be on you..their family on you...forever. But kuna watu you can kill and pay their poor family - and it's over.

This lesson Ndichu should learn.

Babu can beat and pay a kibera DJ. The senator can do the same. 

But when you get money and go into these big clubs or hotels - just be aware you could slap a Kenyatta or Moi - and be humble.

Seem they are still talking about we will pay money - you're talking Murgors here - those are dynasties. You think they will cheapen themselves and accept money from chokoras :) :) for nearly killing their daughtes.

Tell Ndichus to go and beg for forgiveness...never mention money.

Here you have shootings being settled out of Court just like Babu Owinos and you never mention a word .....
RV you have been to worse incidents than this . Kenyans is an angry lot. Once famous they will always try you .
In Kenya even if you are by yourself and seat quitely in a club. Someone will always come and ask you why you are silent and alone . If you dint answer then a fight ensues. To them that is disrespectful.

But they too are divorced right? Professionally they look solid - but it appears outside Tech - they become terrible. I dont think someone like Cyrpian Nyamu (well known activist) would give that much description of their neighbours - if they truly were to a.holes.

RV Pundit , Those are cooked up stories .  Just like the one your were saying they had 4 ladies in a room .

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #102 on: October 29, 2021, 06:21:01 PM »
Upeleke uchokora ya mombasa hapa :) Eti tutalipa gari :) or sponsor online sleazy boys to call them cheap sluts looking for money from the rich Ndichus twins :) :)

Why on earth would murgor looking for money; these people born into wealth; the kids are 3rd or possibly the 4th generation without knowing poverty.

Their grandparents - one was PC - one was assistant minister in kenyatta era - one was wheeler dealer in Mois gov.

If I am not wrong - their great grandparents - were like biwotts - and tirens - amongst the first keiyo dynasties of 1940s.

In short these people who maybe for 3 or 4 generations do not know what poverty is.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #103 on: October 29, 2021, 06:48:47 PM »

Ndichus are certainly not Chokoras.

Go shoot a kenyatta or a moi - and settle out of court. Know who to mess with :). This Ndichu problem. They messed with wrong girls.

When I worked with some foreigners - my british mzungu told me to use the exchange rate to find value of life.

One dead american - is worth 110 kenyans. You do not want to assault or kill a white american...FBI/CIA will be on you..their family on you...forever. But kuna watu you can kill and pay their poor family - and it's over.

This lesson Ndichu should learn.

Babu can beat and pay a kibera DJ. The senator can do the same. 

But when you get money and go into these big clubs or hotels - just be aware you could slap a Kenyatta or Moi - and be humble.

Seem they are still talking about we will pay money - you're talking Murgors here - those are dynasties. You think they will cheapen themselves and accept money from chokoras :) :) for nearly killing their daughtes.

Tell Ndichus to go and beg for forgiveness...never mention money.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #104 on: October 29, 2021, 06:52:17 PM »
They behave like chokora..who recently got money.Dynasties don't fight or insult like Mike sonko

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #105 on: October 29, 2021, 08:04:49 PM »
There you go Uhuru listening to a "Chokora" .
A "chokora "  who was involved in hacking that fuliza was a solution for Kenyans.
A "chokora " who ran Easy Taxi and was Sold to   Safcom as Little Cab.
You always claim you have accomplished alot. Can you list them.
You need o hook up with them . With your IT experience I believe you can achieve more together rather than  yapping about Murgors wealth and you have never met Murgor.

They behave like chokora..who recently got money.Dynasties don't fight or insult like Mike sonko

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #106 on: October 29, 2021, 08:22:14 PM »
If Ruto is a chokora to the dynasties..what is ndichu.Understand the level here.Dynasty can go to work but they don't have to..I am a chokora like ndichus when facing the dynasties...we can never be equal to Kenyatta kids born with silver spoon..or murgor.By 1963 Murgor father was jomo Kenyatta DC in kiambu..michuki was probably a lower ranked.Their great grandparents were owning cars in 194os when jomo Kenyatta was meter reader.There are dynasties in eldoret nurtured by Boers you don't want to mess with..like biwotts.These are not missionary boys like Moi's or Kenyatta or odinga..these are early eldoret business men kids whose parents paid for their education abroad in 1950s.. not sijui Harambee by community or Tom mboya airlift...these are people whose great grandparents had workers by 1950s like white..biwott father was being exempted to keep Kikuyu farm workers in 1952 during mau mau emergency rounding up of Kikuyu farm workers..people in eldoret know those families.The Boers if you were good nurtured you..kaburu.If hear of biwott,tiren,chemweno and murgor don't touch..plus kositany...all of them have mp or deputy governor or senator I uasin gishu..Caleb koisatany is MOI in law and MP soi his father first Nandi to buy land uasin gishu in 1950 before independence...Tiren is MP..now with MOI..biwott wife is senator of uasin gishu...murgor Dr is now MP of keiyo north..chemweno is deputy governor..those long standing dynasties that escaped poverty in 1930 .Ruto cannot dictate nothing to them..for they are born to wealth of many generations.Those families plus Moi's now see Ruto as takataka...but kalenjin ousted them in hustler revolution of 2007 and few had their properties burnt or eaten for supporting kibaki...the dynasties cannot dictate so they just sneer at Ruto..Caleb has become Ruto friend I guess after fallout with Moi's following the suspicious death of the brother married to MOI eldest daughter

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #107 on: October 29, 2021, 09:54:23 PM »

Thanks for the history . Now if I may ask do you personally know any of them ?

If Ruto is a chokora to the dynasties..what is ndichu.Understand the level here.Dynasty can go to work but they don't have to..I am a chokora like ndichus when facing the dynasties...we can never be equal to Kenyatta kids born with silver spoon..or murgor.By 1963 Murgor father was jomo Kenyatta DC in kiambu..michuki was probably a lower ranked.Their great grandparents were owning cars in 194os when jomo Kenyatta was meter reader.There are dynasties in eldoret nurtured by Boers you don't want to mess with..like biwotts.These are not missionary boys like Moi's or Kenyatta or odinga..these are early eldoret business men kids whose parents paid for their education abroad in 1950s.. not sijui Harambee by community or Tom mboya airlift...these are people whose great grandparents had workers by 1950s like white..biwott father was being exempted to keep Kikuyu farm workers in 1952 during mau mau emergency rounding up of Kikuyu farm workers..people in eldoret know those families.The Boers if you were good nurtured you..kaburu.If hear of biwott,tiren,chemweno and murgor don't touch..plus kositany...all of them have mp or deputy governor or senator I uasin gishu..Caleb koisatany is MOI in law and MP soi his father first Nandi to buy land uasin gishu in 1950 before independence...Tiren is MP..now with MOI..biwott wife is senator of uasin gishu...murgor Dr is now MP of keiyo north..chemweno is deputy governor..those long standing dynasties that escaped poverty in 1930 .Ruto cannot dictate nothing to them..for they are born to wealth of many generations.Those families plus Moi's now see Ruto as takataka...but kalenjin ousted them in hustler revolution of 2007 and few had their properties burnt or eaten for supporting kibaki...the dynasties cannot dictate so they just sneer at Ruto..Caleb has become Ruto friend I guess after fallout with Moi's following the suspicious death of the brother married to MOI eldest daughter

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #108 on: October 29, 2021, 10:04:48 PM »
The way you didn't know murgor but now you know them personally.Youre beyond chokora.I know many things because I have been interested in many things.My kids attend international school of Nairobi and that is where we interract...I don't do golf or private clubs or chokora stuff like you guys.I like living an honest life .not being social climber like some of you.You and ndichu are Mombasa chokora trying to fake it Nairobi..all good until you find murgor..then they crush your balls with burduzo

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #109 on: October 29, 2021, 10:24:41 PM »

RV you have mentioned Eldoret and Former RV heavyweights.
What makes you think Mombasa and Coast Chokoras.
Most of the heavyweights in Kenya have business connected to Mombasa and own homes in North and South Coast .
And about Advocates it is a very small world  (Unyil very recently )everyone knows the other. Kudos for taking your children to International schools those are Ndichus in the making they will become successful too....

The way you didn't know murgor but now you know them personally.Youre beyond chokora.I know many things because I have been interested in many things.My kids attend international school of Nairobi and that is where we interract...I don't do golf or private clubs or chokora stuff like you guys.I like living an honest life .not being social climber like some of you.You and ndichu are Mombasa chokora trying to fake it Nairobi..all good until you find murgor..then they crush your balls with burduzo

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #112 on: November 17, 2021, 10:38:22 PM »
They messed up big time..it was just a matter of time.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #113 on: November 18, 2021, 12:36:53 AM »

RV you have mentioned Eldoret and Former RV heavyweights.
What makes you think Mombasa and Coast Chokoras.
Most of the heavyweights in Kenya have business connected to Mombasa and own homes in North and South Coast .
And about Advocates it is a very small world  (Unyil very recently )everyone knows the other. Kudos for taking your children to International schools those are Ndichus in the making they will become successful too....

why so butthurt?

I went through your comments and I have never read such fickle defence. Either Ndichus are your relatives or benefactors, in the which case you'd do intelligently to follow Pundito's counsel; apologise.

And yes, real old money never flaunts. I know a high Michuki. Only her name betrays her. There's really no point proving you're wealthy or powerful if that's all you have known all your life. Flaunting is for small money wannabes or those who just 'arrived'
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #114 on: November 18, 2021, 12:44:46 AM »
It gets interesting..enter Ahmed Amnednassir Kaffir niece, Surely how does a Muslim lady drink alcohol,  do drugs and engage in sex orgies? Ndichu twins are something else.. ..Ole Serani should be sued too. Why did they leak the tape to Alai ? On the leaked video you can see Ahmednassir kaffir niece assaulting the other lady while the twins chase some guest outside. One with a white shirt is trying to pull something like a gun...

Mohammed blended Zoroastrianism, Judaism and Christianity to form Islam. Being illiterate his knowledge of any of these religions was shallow. On fombe it was kosher, then he banned getting high while attending prayers before finally banning it altogether. That explains the Muslim confusion about it.

99% of Islam is based on Moha's lunacy and arbitrary rules. nigga wakes up and orders hem to never touch ankles lest Satan attacks. That's why you see al shabaab with ridiculously short trousers. beards as well, pee too. He saw men in hell for not shaking their Johnnies hard enough hence having a few remainder drops on their clothes. Ever seen Grand Mullah in a heavy beard? Islam is for the ignorant and the piss poor. The rich and the educated know better
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #115 on: November 19, 2021, 12:38:41 PM »
The thugs have gone through a humility crash course in 30 days. They still don't get that it is not about money or car repairs. Zero street smart index. Must be getting suicidal advice from No way haha!

"Our clients do propose that the said motor vehicle be delivered to their preferred garage or in the alternative if the same is repaired and be refunded by our clients in full," the two brothers said through Amadi & Associates Advocates.

https://nation.africa/kenya/news/ndichu-brothers-seek-out-court-settlement-3623946
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #116 on: November 19, 2021, 03:03:02 PM »
This is obviously now a Kalenjin vs Kikuyu supremacy battle. The Ndichu will come out unscathed coz  of this,Kikuyu raw economic hegemony over Kenya will detail this.
Murgors are just a flea on the great elephant (Kikuyu) back. kikuyus are very good quiet patient and calculative they will just strike Murgor where and when he least expects.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #117 on: November 19, 2021, 03:29:48 PM »
The thugs have gone through a humility crash course in 30 days. They still don't get that it is not about money or car repairs. Zero street smart index. Must be getting suicidal advice from No way haha!

"Our clients do propose that the said motor vehicle be delivered to their preferred garage or in the alternative if the same is repaired and be refunded by our clients in full," the two brothers said through Amadi & Associates Advocates.

https://nation.africa/kenya/news/ndichu-brothers-seek-out-court-settlement-3623946
Yes they don't get..out of court settlement in criminal cases wacha malawyer..peleka wazee.if it's civil matters then that different.This about malicious damage to the vehicle

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #118 on: November 19, 2021, 03:31:04 PM »
Kalenjin beat Kikuyu in being quite and calculative..and secretive.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #119 on: November 19, 2021, 03:35:08 PM »
Kalenjin are trained on speaking Secret language.. kalenjin men can speak and you will never know they planning to finish you https://benjamins.com