Author Topic: Ruto seems to throwing caution to the wind..it not gonna end well for kenya  (Read 1210 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
He is speaking like he runs a parallel gov. Says he will work with legislators to fix NHIF and housing. Uhuru must be livid. Kenya could go Ethiopia way next year....knowing Ruto...he is very forceful...and fearless. Once he decides to take a course..it is hard to change his mind.

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1ypJdgpzYDrGW

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

RV of High IQ. I told you its official Uhuru is now lameduck.kiswahili huelewi ?

He is speaking like he runs a parrallel gov. Says he will work with legislators to fix NHIF and housing. Uhuru must be livid.

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1ypJdgpzYDrGW

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Well, I expect Ruto to respect the Mlevi. But seem like he has done a coup already and he speaking like he wields executive authority. It like hey mboss you have run this BBI for too long - now step aside.
RV of High IQ. I told you its official Uhuru is now lameduck.kiswahili huelewi ?

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

You wait and see , no one will respect Uhuru . Paradigm have shifted .Just like in 2002 when it was evident Kibaki was going to be President , Uhuru now is the past. Even CS and so called Heavyweight politicians will cross the bridge.
Remember the Kamothos, Ntimamas, Nyagas etc who did so and pretended that Moi had betrayed them.
Coming weeks utajionea Mambo.

Well, I expect Ruto to respect the Mlevi. But seem like he has done a coup already and he speaking like he wields executive authority. It like hey mboss you have run this BBI for too long - now step aside.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
Be very careful what you wish for, Ruto is not the only fearless person in Kenya. Raila and his family started a long time ago fighting for the country. Ruto has never fought for anything except his pocket, show me one thing he has done for Kalenjins, he spends most of his time in central and Karen scheming. I do not pray for chaos, it will consume all of us, I have family in Kenya, my prayer is for peace and prosperity but we cannot be blackmailed to vote for a thief.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Having converted previous threads into Rift Valley Violence ones . Please syop it already. RV please dont fall into the trap.
Seems after BBI the only way they think they can stop Ruto is through Violence. Its aint happening.

Be very careful what you wish for, Ruto is not the only fearless person in Kenya. Raila and his family started a long time ago fighting for the country. Ruto has never fought for anything except his pocket, show me one thing he has done for Kalenjins, he spends most of his time in central and Karen scheming. I do not pray for chaos, it will consume all of us, I have family in Kenya, my prayer is for peace and prosperity but we cannot be blackmailed to vote for a thief.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Do you think people like Ruto in RV for nothing? Ruto has a proven track record of performance. Kalenjin love Ruto and Jubilee 1.0 for what he did for ROADS. Before anything - Ruto totally transformed Kalenjin roads - not even Moi did a quarter of what Ruto did in 5yrs. Electricity yes - maybe- but the thousands of tarmac road - some crisscrossing villages were real winners.

Ruto would next have fixed water problems - but handshake happened. People are very bitter with Uhuru because Jubilee 2.0 has been total zero work done.

I am not sure if it's nationwide but Eng Mosonik who as Road CS- he did great - his village he basically tarmacked every road.

Kapletundo ward
Daraja SITA - Kapletundo
Kakimirai- Kapletundo
Soimet - Kapletundo
Mogogo- Kapletundo.
Chebole - Kapletundo.
Kamureito- Kapletundo.
Tumbelion- Kapletundo.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Yeah, the lame duck has better have Moi wisdom - to know when to let go.

You wait and see , no one will respect Uhuru . Paradigm have shifted .Just like in 2002 when it was evident Kibaki was going to be President , Uhuru now is the past. Even CS and so called Heavyweight politicians will cross the bridge.
Remember the Kamothos, Ntimamas, Nyagas etc who did so and pretended that Moi had betrayed them.
Coming weeks utajionea Mambo.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Deer caught with lights on at night. They are confused. And Uhuru is busy selling the entire Mt Kenya to NASA :)

They better make peace with the ground. You cannot run ahead of people. They need to consult closely.

These guys are waiting for big punishment in 2022.

Did I even say weeks

https://www.kenyans.co.ke/news/67719-waiguru-denies-endorsing-raila-state-house

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Look like even Waitutu is back. He might just retake Kiambu

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Moi had an option of handing it to military but Brig Boinnet with Americans had Kibaki sign a deal that granted Moi immunity from any past mistakes.
That is what saved kenya. Brig Boinet and CIA.
Otherwise many hardliner in KANU afraid of NARK - were ready to forment an excuse - and have the army take over.

Right now we have people in Uhuru camp that are scared of Ruto presidency - Ruto who is now very popular - and they could drive kenya into a cliff.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Ruto is bullshitting as usual, trying to play the hustler narrative into this.

He will do nothing but bid his time and religiously(pun) splash money at several churches every Sunday till August 2022
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Birds of a feather.
The people of Kiambu have the right to elect one who was caught with the hand in their public cookie jar. Maybe he has reformed and will not go back to the his old ways.  :D :D :D :D

Look like even Waitutu is back. He might just retake Kiambu

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
It's upto Kiambu people. if he is eligible to stand again.
Birds of a feather.
The people of Kiambu have the right to elect one who was caught with the hand in their public cookie jar. Maybe he has reformed and will not go back to the his old ways.  :D :D :D :D