Author Topic: Desperate Uhuru appoint Martha Koome with lightening speed  (Read 3424 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Now she has the security of tenure - and has no business spoiling her reputation and judiciary supporting lameduck. I am sure the lame-duck is hoping she will appoint an incompetent COA to undo the high court ruling that has been acclaimed worldwide.

COA at 13 is just one judge away from lacking the quorum to operate - so Uhuru has to first hire judges and COA

The following are the current members of the Court of Appeal:[1]

Hon. Lady Justice Roselyn Nambuye
Hon. Lady Justice Wanjiru Karanja
Hon. Lady Justice Hannah Okwengu
Hon. Mr. Justice Mohamed Warsame
Hon. Mr. Justice Milton Asike Makhandia
Hon. Mr. Justice Daniel Musinga
Hon. Mr. Justice Patrick Kiage
Hon. Mr. Justice Steven Kairu
Hon. Mr. Justice Kathurima M'inoti
Hon. Lady Justice Agnes Murgor
Hon. Lady Justice Fatuma Sichale
Hon. Lady Justice Jamila Mohammed
Hon. Mr. Justice Sankale Ole Kantai

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2021-05-19-history-made-as-uhuru-gazettes-martha-koome-appointment-as-chief-justice/

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Desperate Uhuru appoint Martha Koome
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2021, 04:08:05 PM »
It took minutes to appoint her. True meaning of "expeditiously "While the other 40 judges are still waiting 30 years later.
I believe they have a deal , The looting Uhuru has done ,he has to have keepers in all arms of Government. However Uhuru made alot of enemies due to poor advice and impunity. I think eventually he will be able to walk scot free but the likes of Murathe, Tuju, Ngatia,  and St Mary Alumni boys will be treated how Mois people were treated after 2002.

Now she has the security of tenure - and has no business spoiling her reputation and judiciary supporting lameduck. I am sure the lame-duck is hoping she will appoint an incompetent COA to undo the high court ruling that has been acclaimed worldwide.

COA at 13 is just one judge away from lacking the quorum to operate - so Uhuru has to first hire judges

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2021-05-19-history-made-as-uhuru-gazettes-martha-koome-appointment-as-chief-justice/

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Desperate Uhuru appoint Martha Koome with lightening speed
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2021, 04:14:30 PM »
Let see if Martha Koome will soil her hard earned reputation as reformist for a lameduck. I doubt she want to start as judiciary presidency as an appendage of the deep state. The best she can do to Uhuru - is to avoid hitting him Maraga style.

I am sure Kuhara is all over her trying to compose a bench that would at very least find Uhuru not guilty of chapter six  violation and at risk of being surcharged for the billions spend on BBI- I doubt Uhuru cares about BBI.

It took minutes to appoint her. True meaning of "expeditiously "While the other 40 judges are still waiting 30 years later.
I believe they have a deal , The looting Uhuru has done ,he has to have keepers in all arms of Government. However Uhuru made alot of enemies due to poor advice and impunity. I think eventually he will be able to walk scot free but the likes of Murathe, Tuju, Ngatia,  and St Mary Alumni boys will be treated how Mois people were treated after 2002.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2021, 04:22:54 PM »
At first was thinking of the same in regards to BBI but when I realised  he is using BBI to protect his family and associates looting and at the same time try to leave a "legacy"  I knew he will at length with it.
As to the BBI appeal the person to watch is justice wanjiru karanja, She is the acting COA president and will choose the bench. They are saying around 3 Judges .Based on the bench we will be able to tell how the judgement will go.

Let see if Martha Koome will soil her hard earned reputation as reformist for a lameduck. I doubt she want to start as judiciary presidency as an appendage of the deep state. The best she can do to Uhuru - is to avoid hitting him Maraga style.

I am sure Kuhara is all over her trying to compose a bench that would at very least find Uhuru not guilty of chapter six  violation and at risk of being surcharged for the billions spend on BBI- I doubt Uhuru cares about BBI.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2021, 04:33:16 PM »
3 -judges to overthrow 5-bench would be insanity.
At first was thinking of the same in regards to BBI but when I realised  he is using BBI to protect his family and associates looting and at the same time try to leave a "legacy"  I knew he will at length with it.
As to the BBI appeal the person to watch is justice wanjiru karanja, She is the acting COA president and will choose the bench. They are saying around 3 Judges .Based on the bench we will be able to tell how the judgement will go.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2021, 04:55:15 PM »

Some news sources are saying 7.  Lets see....

https://ke.opera.news/ke/en/politics/amp/ebb4a11437f56349cbcafce53b55672c

3 -judges to overthrow 5-bench would be insanity.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2021, 04:56:39 PM »
Exactly. None of Moi's people ever saw the inside of Kamiti. You write here as if Ruto and his people are safi kama pamba. Nothing will happen to Murathe and his likes. Most likely he will be Joshua Kuttuny's chief advisor as he connects him to the Chinese firms looking for big tenders in Kenya government.

It will be same forest but different monkeys.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2021, 07:09:12 PM »
Uhuru never had any magic wand... except BBI. Without it Handshake anti-Ruto coalition is dead.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2021, 08:06:53 PM »
 :D :D :D :D :D
Petitioners oppose AG withdrawal of stay application in BBI case
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2021-05-19-petitioners-oppose-ag-withdrawal-of-stay-application-in-bbi-case/
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2021, 09:31:06 PM »
Lets talk about Cyrus Jirongo, Joshua Kulei , Hosea Kiplagat,Wilson Boinett,John Cheruiyoy etc  etc
You think Biwotts wife has decided its okei to risk losing her political career but stay in good terms with deep state for nothing ?
Just like the United states drug epidemic of the 80s when the federal government realized that the only way to deal with the barons was going after their money and assets lets they use the same wealth to buy their freedom , same tactic is now being used in Kenya. Murathe , Tuju Ngatias and St Marys Alumni will be broke in a matte of months , funny enough from the same laws they are now fronting. 

Exactly. None of Moi's people ever saw the inside of Kamiti. You write here as if Ruto and his people are safi kama pamba. Nothing will happen to Murathe and his likes. Most likely he will be Joshua Kuttuny's chief advisor as he connects him to the Chinese firms looking for big tenders in Kenya government.

It will be same forest but different monkeys.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2021, 11:53:03 PM »
Yes, we can talk about these people. Did any of them see Kamiti from inside even one day? Of course any new leader brings his own people. It is like saying Ruto takes over in 2022 and leaves David Murathe to be his chief advisor.
Those who today are broke like Cyrus Jirongo and Hosea Kiplagat can only blame themselves. They looted the state coffers and spent their loot without thinking of tomorrow.

Lets talk about Cyrus Jirongo, Joshua Kulei , Hosea Kiplagat,Wilson Boinett,John Cheruiyoy etc etc
You think Biwotts wife has decided its okei to risk losing her political career but stay in good terms with deep state for nothing ?
Just like the United states drug epidemic of the 80s when the federal government realized that the only way to deal with the barons was going after their money and assets lets they use the same wealth to buy their freedom , same tactic is now being used in Kenya. Murathe , Tuju Ngatias and St Marys Alumni will be broke in a matte of months , funny enough from the same laws they are now fronting. 

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2021, 12:01:10 PM »
Desperate Ruto was the first to call and congrat Koome within minutes of her nomination. The sidelining of Mwilu by Prof Mugenda as Ag JSC chair during the interviews - and the rigging out of Ngatia & Ouko - shows Koome is aligned to Uhuru design. The speedy swearing in is to enable her appoint a BBI-friendly bench to hear the Ndii petition. Recall she made night ruling at CoA at deep state behest. Tangatanga should worry - at best for you she is neutral, at worst she is pro-Uhuru-Raila.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2021-04-28-ruto-phones-koome-to-congratulate-her-on-cj-nomination/
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2021, 12:04:02 PM »
Pundit & Ruto wanted Ngatia who is more independent- minded. But Uhuru JSC crew rigged in Koome.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2021, 12:27:00 PM »
Pundit & Ruto wanted Ngatia who is more independent- minded. But Uhuru JSC crew rigged in Koome.
All Kenyans want independent judiciary.Thank you.Koome is being watched like a hawk coz they rigged out Ngatia and her kuhara rulling.Like Mwilu she will have it rough if she is not clean.This is a new Kenya. Judiciary itself will go rogue on her if she plays Uhuru games

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2021, 01:05:57 PM »
All Kenyans want independent judiciary.Thank you.Koome is being watched like a hawk coz they rigged out Ngatia and her kuhara rulling.Like Mwilu she will have it rough if she is not clean.This is a new Kenya. Judiciary itself will go rogue on her if she plays Uhuru games

Yes but in meantime - she has power to appoint BBI-friendly appeals panel. Uhuru controls JSC with Koome as chair now. About what "Kenyans" want - ha! - don't make me dig up your #WakoraNetwork threads.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2021, 01:52:05 PM »
Look for another straw - that one already snapped.

She has NO role in gerrymandering a friendly bench for you :)  - move on to Karanja (good tribe :) ) - Karanja is acting for 21 days before election any time soon :) - so the new COA President or the presiding judge - will decide COA bench.

http://kenyalaw.org:8181/exist/kenyalex/actview.xql?actid=No.%2028%20of%202015

Yes but in meantime - she has power to appoint BBI-friendly appeals panel. Uhuru controls JSC with Koome as chair now. About what "Kenyans" want - ha! - don't make me dig up your #WakoraNetwork threads.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2021, 02:01:53 PM »
Well Maraga picked the hostile bench - not Ouko. BBI will still end up at SCORK.

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/nairobi/article/2001397028/maraga-appoints-bench-to-hear-bbi-case

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2021, 02:08:40 PM »
CJ routinely picks High Court bench. COA is near equal to SCORK - and therefore they get to pick their own bench. You don't expect Koome to pick a bench and soon enough listen to the same appeal.

As for appeal at SCORK - that will happen in 2022 - and would be good harbinger of 2017 presidential petition - so we know who is pro-People and who is Pro-Dynasties.

It will end in premium tears.

Well Maraga picked the hostile bench - not Ouko. BBI will still end up at SCORK.

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/nairobi/article/2001397028/maraga-appoints-bench-to-hear-bbi-case

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2021, 02:29:18 PM »
BBI SCORK ruling will be right on time for 2022-combo. Like I been telling you all along.

CJ routinely picks High Court bench. COA is near equal to SCORK - and therefore they get to pick their own bench. You don't expect Koome to pick a bench and soon enough listen to the same appeal.

As for appeal at SCORK - that will happen in 2022 - and would be good harbinger of 2017 presidential petition - so we know who is pro-People and who is Pro-Dynasties.

It will end in premium tears.