Author Topic: Anyone who ever suppported jubilee is a fool  (Read 6324 times)

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
Re: Anyone who ever suppported jubilee is a fool
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2021, 03:57:10 PM »
You read my mind. Nairobi National Park. HUGE land. Lots of value. Relocate NNP to Kajiado. And build house for poor Jaluos in kibra. Humans come first. Animal 2nd.

Having largest slum around - and the only NNP - well decide which bragging rights you want to keep

:biglol:

Told you so!

If Ruto comes in - hiyo NNP will be relocated to Amboselli.

That won't be happening, you can thank Jayden for it. The only positive thing he has done for this country in his two terms - scuttling Ruto's presidential ambitions. I fully support him on that, keep those semiliterate Kales away from power, very incompetent bunch. I witnessed first hand how they literally disassembled this country in the 90's before I left to go abroad. Depressing times.

Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2021, 04:38:06 PM »
We are coming back - with even bigger bhang. Then we were a small tribe. Now we are big tribe. Kalenjin will be allocated Nairobi National Park - so we can also own Nairobi. We cannot have animals owning land in Nairobi. We will retain a small zoo...around the JKIA flight corridor.

All animals will be safely relocated to an even bigger park.

That won't be happening, you can thank Jayden for it. The only positive thing he has done for this country in his two terms - scuttling Ruto's presidential ambitions. I fully support him on that, keep those semiliterate Kales away from power, very incompetent bunch. I witnessed first hand how they literally disassembled this country in the 90's before I left to go abroad. Depressing times.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2021, 04:58:26 PM »
We are coming back - with even bigger bhang. Then we were a small tribe. Now we are big tribe. Kalenjin will be allocated Nairobi National Park - so we can also own Nairobi. We cannot have animals owning land in Nairobi. We will retain a small zoo...around the JKIA flight corridor.

All animals will be safely relocated to an even bigger park.

:D :D

KWS relocating a few Giraffes runs into millions of shillings, you think you can relocate a whole park? Do you know the budget of KWS? Your folk are not business minded, stick to hopping around tracks, leave the administration to superior people. Anything you touch turns to dust. It will take you another 50 years to comprehend ecological function, why it is the basis for a nation's prosperity not high tech or big infrastructure.

Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2021, 06:47:11 PM »
Ruto has PhD in plant ecology and surely understands all this having studied the endangered species in some swamp in kitale.For his bsc..Ruto scored first class in Botany. Dont worry.We will rescue jaluo from kibra and relocate them to live a dignified. Its not fair that Luos dominates all slums. You deserve to live better than NNP NNP animals .Dont hide behind kikuyu or Somali or even gusii enterprises. The Luo is at bottom of the food chain..working menial labour.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2021, 02:36:57 PM »
Ruto is a narcissist. A wife absure. A pyscho

Invalid Tweet ID?s=20