Author Topic: COVID-19 killing SMES  (Read 3448 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
COVID-19 killing SMES
« on: August 24, 2020, 11:00:14 AM »
https://www.nation.co.ke/kenya/gender/covid-19-dims-baker-s-delight-1924250

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: COVID-19 killing SMES
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2020, 11:49:28 AM »
The cash Kenya received from donors and the WB was not only for purchase of MAfya house supplies, but exactly for this purpose to help out SMEs. These are the backbone of any country in the world. Now 34 people are tarmacking and some of our people are now busy ordering the latest Porsche in town.
Uhuru was and is a total failure. Even Arap Moi with his limited education and exposure to the world would have done better.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2020, 11:54:17 AM »
The cash Kenya received from donators and the WB was not only for purchase of MAfya house supplies, but exactly for this purpose to help out SMEs. These are the backbone of any country in the world. Now 34 people are tarmacking and some of our people are now busy ordering the latest Porsche in town.
Uhuru was and is a total failure. Even Arap Moi with his limited education and exposure to the world would have done better.

Where as the blame squarely lays on Uhuru,  The people youve alluded driving new porsches are ODM senior members and BBI apparatchiks and thats thanks to Railas handshake . You didn't get it why ODM came out gun blazing defending the graft ?

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2020-08-24-ruto-raila-clash-on-kemsa-use-of-covid-19-funds/

Elgeyo Marakwet Senator Kipchumba Murkomen and Soy MP Caleb Kositany both accused ODM of rushing to defend Kemsa, claiming senior party members are deeply involved in the tenders being questioned.

“I understand why the delinquent ODM secreta-general is ferociously defending the leeches who have sucked resources from desperate Covid-19 victims at Kemsa. First, ODM thinks they are more government than Jubilee. Secondly, four senior ODM members are the said ghost 'suppliers'. Bure Kabisa,” Murkomen said in a tweet.

“The reason why ODM is viciously fighting any attempts by the members of the public to ask questions is because some of its senior members are deeply in the mess, as happened in corruption allegations at the Kenya Ports Authority where some of the same names being mentioned in Kemsa scandal were also in the KPA one,” Kositany told the Star on the phone.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2020, 11:59:52 AM »
I have no idea who stole the cash apart from the relatives and friends of Uhuru mentioned in the scams. If ODM or even any other party officials are involved, it is their own making. I never received a penny from the loot.
Also when mentioning ODM officials please place some names and the companies involved. It seems you and Murkomen are in the same league making claims with no evidence. At least Uhuru's buddies and their companies have been exposed. Now waiting for the ODM goons names.

Where as the blame squarely lays on Uhuru,  The people youve alluded driving new porsches are ODM senior members and BBI apparatchiks and thats thanks to Railas handshake . You didn't get it why ODM came out gun blazing defending the graft ?

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2020, 12:11:32 PM »
I have no idea who stole the cash apart from the relatives and friends of Uhuru mentioned in the scams. If ODM or even any other party officials are involved, it is their own making. I never received a penny from the loot.
Also when mentioning ODM officials please place some names and the companies involved. It seems you and Murkomen are in the same league making claims with no evidence. At least Uhuru's buddies and their companies have been exposed. Now waiting for the ODM goons names.

https://www.kenyans.co.ke/news/55468-junet-and-gladys-wanga-named-ksh-7b-covid-19-tender-moses-kuria-video

Gatundu South MP, Moses Kuria, on Monday, July 19, named two Orange Democratic Movement (ODM) MPs in a Ksh7 billion scandal.

Moses Kuria revealed that Suna East Member of Parliament Junet Mohamed and Homa Bay Woman Representative Gladys Wanga were allegedly part of the Kenya Medical Supply Authority (KEMSA) scandal.

"The PPE tender was given to an individual in single sourcing, when investigations were conducted, Junet Mohammed and Gladys Wanga were given that Ksh7 billion tender.

"If this was the time we had an opposition, this matter would have been discussed everywhere, but these are the consequences of lacking an opposition," he stated.

The Legislator compared the alleged Ksh7 billion scam to the Ksh5.8 billion Goldenberg scandal that received attention for a number of years.

Kuria was puzzled how the said scandal was flying under the radar despite it being a huge graft case in the country.

He urged Ministry of Health Cabinet Secretary Mutahi Kagwe to stop touring the country and focus on solving the mstery behid the scandal.

The MP went as far back as when the independence party KANU united with KADU and noted that the period was marked by some of the country's biggest scandals, most notably the looting of land.

Kuria warned that the union of ODM and the Jubilee Party could witness the same looting and even greater than previous ones experienced in the history of the country.

He added that the Kenya Medical Supply Authority (KEMSA) could be a first of many to come in the country.

KEMSA has been on the spotlight after the recently unearthed procurement and financial irregularities that jeopardised more than Ksh100 billion of donor funds as well as allegations of misuse of funds meant to boost the fight against Covid-19.

The "selective implementation of the law" witnessed in Western Kenya where Deputy President William Ruto's allies were tear-gassed was also highlighted by Moses Kuria.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2020, 12:27:17 PM »
Very cheap of Moses Kuria. No mention of which companies and the directors involved. Even no document to prove any such tender not even allotement letter exists. Anyone can make such a claim. At least NTV provided for the documents and even MoH never denied the authecity of the documents provided for by NTV. Moses Kuria is in a postion to do better and even table his claims in parliament and not in a local baraza.

https://www.kenyans.co.ke/news/55468-junet-and-gladys-wanga-named-ksh-7b-covid-19-tender-moses-kuria-video

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2020, 12:31:59 PM »
Very cheap of Moses Kuria. No mention of which companies and the directors involved. Even no document to prove any such tender not even allotement letter exists. Anyone can make such a claim. At least NTV provided for the documents and even MoH never denied the authecity of the documents provided for by NTV. Moses Kuria is in a postion to do better and even table his claims in parliament and not in a local baraza.

an you table the names of directors and companies involved as exposed by NTV  ?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2020, 12:35:11 PM »
Yes, precisely. The funds would have helped banks - lend it cheaply at agreed rate or also reschedule their loans.
The cash Kenya received from donors and the WB was not only for purchase of MAfya house supplies, but exactly for this purpose to help out SMEs. These are the backbone of any country in the world. Now 34 people are tarmacking and some of our people are now busy ordering the latest Porsche in town.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2020, 12:36:38 PM »
Murathe took the lion share. The rest including Uhuru's two nephews or nieces took some bones.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2020, 01:08:21 PM »
Murathe took the lion share. The rest including Uhuru's two nephews or nieces took some bones.

Okei and Kadudu is here telling us that  Murathe and Gachoka are Uhuru Buddies but lately I see them cutting cake together and celebrating Birthdays with Raila 

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2020, 01:12:00 PM »
Uhuru is to blame of course. Murathe is a wheeler dealer using his state house connections to win contracts. Raila has been promised a Mandela moment by Murathe - so expect ODM to defend them. And obviously they are also getting some bone - but the steak stays with Uhuru.

Okei and Kadudu is here telling us that  Murathe and Gachoka are Uhuru Buddies but lately I see them cutting cake together and celebrating Birthdays with Raila 

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2020, 01:15:07 PM »
Here you have Tony Gachoka in a series of tweets denying his brother and Murathe

https://kenyainsights.com/david-murathe-was-behind-covid-19-billionaires-scandal-with-peter-kenneths-funding-tony-gachoka-reveals/

Tony Gachoka
@TonyGachoka
Kenya Good Morning.
When will Peter Kenneth who funded conmen to KEMSA ever speak out against the Covid19 scandal. He is part of David Murathe.
TG
7:48 AM · Aug 23, 2020

Tony Gachoka
@TonyGachoka
·
Aug 23, 2020
David Murathe was behind the Covid19 billionaires scandal with Peter Kenneth funding. TG
Uhuru @StateHouseKenya
Baba @RailaOdinga
Paul @Paul_Muite
Hon. William Kabogo
@honkabogo
If true, no wonder the new found love of the duo. Let me assure Kenyans one day all the billions stolen @KEMSA return back to grow the nation. Am not a witch nor a prophet but wait.
10:38 AM · Aug 23, 2020

Tony Gachoka
@TonyGachoka
David Murathe is - in my mind the Biggest liability to Uhuru, the Handshake and Kenya. TG
9:42 AM · Aug 23, 2020

Tony Gachoka
@TonyGachoka
Peter Kenneth FUNDED Murathe with the money to attempt the mass looting of Covid19 billions. It took Great courage for Mutahi Kagwe to cancel the 4.5 billion tender that EACC IS Investigating.
TG
10:35 AM · Aug 23, 2020

Tony Gachoka
@TonyGachoka
·
Aug 23, 2020
Peter is associated with the Bank that funded the Covid19 billionaires. TG
Cc. @Paul_Muite
donald
@donokaya
Mayfair bank
11:22 AM · Aug 23, 2020

Tony Gachoka
@TonyGachoka
The time for politics will come BUT Kenya cannot allow impunity anymore; stopping a tender DOES NOT excuse the illegality surrounding the issuance of SEVERAL commitment letters by KEMSA to Murathe and his kind. Why Expose my brother Uhuru to this nonsense ????
TG
11:25 AM · Aug 23, 2020

Tony Gachoka
@TonyGachoka
Kenyans: Tony Gachoka's brother William mentioned is this scandal is an adult. independent of me in all ways but love. It is painful for me BUT I condemn EVERYBODY involved in the Covid19 scandal. I Know this for a fact Murathe may destroy my own brother with this BULLSHIT!!!
TG
11:35 AM · Aug 23, 2020

Kabando Wa Kabando
@Wakabando
UNBELIEVABLE!
NONSENSE!
#BbiDetergent

Dear my friend Rt.Hon. Raila Odinga, please disown the criminals around you. As elder statesman, you owe us leadership beyond reproach, Sir. Let the crooks carry their cross! Retract also your “clean bill of health” on NYS.

KIMANI ICHUNG'WAH
@KIMANIICHUNGWAH
MAfya House Scandal=Kemsa HEIST.Just look at the main players,THE SAME,save for the newly recruited ODM MPs who got just a piece to help with the defence and sanitization campaign.REALthieves are the same and the defence narratives the same as those sold around Mafya Hse scandal.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2020, 01:24:27 PM »
This covid-19 will take the sails off murathe and his wheel dealing - and PK too. Raila and ODM have been ensared. They are desperate for people like Murathe and will defend it them.

It doesn't matter it's covid donor funds - very deadly optics - both locally and internationally.

Tony Gachoka need something to eat - Murathe has to share the loot.

Here you have Tony Gachoka in a series of tweets denying his brother and Murathe

https://kenyainsights.com/david-murathe-was-behind-covid-19-billionaires-scandal-with-peter-kenneths-funding-tony-gachoka-reveals/

Tony Gachoka
@TonyGachoka
Kenya Good Morning.
When will Peter Kenneth who funded conmen to KEMSA ever speak out against the Covid19 scandal. He is part of David Murathe.
TG
7:48 AM · Aug 23, 2020

Tony Gachoka
@TonyGachoka
·
Aug 23, 2020
David Murathe was behind the Covid19 billionaires scandal with Peter Kenneth funding. TG
Uhuru @StateHouseKenya
Baba @RailaOdinga
Paul @Paul_Muite
Hon. William Kabogo
@honkabogo
If true, no wonder the new found love of the duo. Let me assure Kenyans one day all the billions stolen @KEMSA return back to grow the nation. Am not a witch nor a prophet but wait.
10:38 AM · Aug 23, 2020

Tony Gachoka
@TonyGachoka
David Murathe is - in my mind the Biggest liability to Uhuru, the Handshake and Kenya. TG
9:42 AM · Aug 23, 2020

Tony Gachoka
@TonyGachoka
Peter Kenneth FUNDED Murathe with the money to attempt the mass looting of Covid19 billions. It took Great courage for Mutahi Kagwe to cancel the 4.5 billion tender that EACC IS Investigating.
TG
10:35 AM · Aug 23, 2020

Tony Gachoka
@TonyGachoka
·
Aug 23, 2020
Peter is associated with the Bank that funded the Covid19 billionaires. TG
Cc. @Paul_Muite
donald
@donokaya
Mayfair bank
11:22 AM · Aug 23, 2020

Tony Gachoka
@TonyGachoka
The time for politics will come BUT Kenya cannot allow impunity anymore; stopping a tender DOES NOT excuse the illegality surrounding the issuance of SEVERAL commitment letters by KEMSA to Murathe and his kind. Why Expose my brother Uhuru to this nonsense ????
TG
11:25 AM · Aug 23, 2020

Tony Gachoka
@TonyGachoka
Kenyans: Tony Gachoka's brother William mentioned is this scandal is an adult. independent of me in all ways but love. It is painful for me BUT I condemn EVERYBODY involved in the Covid19 scandal. I Know this for a fact Murathe may destroy my own brother with this BULLSHIT!!!
TG
11:35 AM · Aug 23, 2020

Kabando Wa Kabando
@Wakabando
UNBELIEVABLE!
NONSENSE!
#BbiDetergent

Dear my friend Rt.Hon. Raila Odinga, please disown the criminals around you. As elder statesman, you owe us leadership beyond reproach, Sir. Let the crooks carry their cross! Retract also your “clean bill of health” on NYS.

KIMANI ICHUNG'WAH
@KIMANIICHUNGWAH
MAfya House Scandal=Kemsa HEIST.Just look at the main players,THE SAME,save for the newly recruited ODM MPs who got just a piece to help with the defence and sanitization campaign.REALthieves are the same and the defence narratives the same as those sold around Mafya Hse scandal.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2020, 01:41:55 PM »

RV, what you say is the truth seems Murathe Wil Gachoka and Peter Keneth are eating the loot and have forgotten about their brother Tony Gachoka  . Share the loot .

https://businesstoday.co.ke/who-owns-mayfair-bank-kenyans-earn-billions-from-mayfair-bank-sale/

MayFairbank board chairman Anjay V. Patel said all existing shareholders will continue holding some stake in the institution, an indication that the bank sold consolidated stake from all its shareholders.

The local investors in the bank have become billions of shillings richer. Those who have made a fortune from the deal include former Gatanga MP Peter Kenneth, who is among Mayfair Bank’s 25 shareholders, and a principal member of the institution.

Mr Kenneth is the founder of Mayfair Group, which owns Mayfair Insurance – one of the key shareholders of Mayfair Bank with 50,000 shares. Other investors in the bank are Nairobi lawyer Ambrose Rachier – also a director of Mayfair Insurance – and the family of Mohamed Jaffer, the owner of Mombasa-based Grain Bulk Handlers.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2020, 02:08:03 PM »
I doubt Will Gachoka ate that much - his brother won't be complaining. Gachoka bro is just Murathe PA. Murathe made the phone calls using the red telephone and unlocked the funds. Obviously he didn't sign anything. So Will Gachoka will go to prison if it become hot. If MayFair handled the money - they are going to be in trouble - and so are the fronts - like the Luo Lawyer.

Murathe will walk scotfree - Gachoka Will is likely to end in prison.

COVID scandal is going to be hot potato - locally and internationally. It's morally depraved to profit from such a pandemic.

RV, what you say is the truth seems Murathe Wil Gachoka and Peter Keneth are eating the loot and have forgotten about their brother Tony Gachoka  . Share the loot .

https://businesstoday.co.ke/who-owns-mayfair-bank-kenyans-earn-billions-from-mayfair-bank-sale/

MayFairbank board chairman Anjay V. Patel said all existing shareholders will continue holding some stake in the institution, an indication that the bank sold consolidated stake from all its shareholders.

The local investors in the bank have become billions of shillings richer. Those who have made a fortune from the deal include former Gatanga MP Peter Kenneth, who is among Mayfair Bank’s 25 shareholders, and a principal member of the institution.

Mr Kenneth is the founder of Mayfair Group, which owns Mayfair Insurance – one of the key shareholders of Mayfair Bank with 50,000 shares. Other investors in the bank are Nairobi lawyer Ambrose Rachier – also a director of Mayfair Insurance – and the family of Mohamed Jaffer, the owner of Mombasa-based Grain Bulk Handlers.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2020, 03:27:55 PM »
Na bado siku ya mwisho kila mtu atamkana mwenzake. They will finish each other we just need to bury them.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2020, 03:59:15 PM »
The first to sing or be sunked is the Luo laywer girlfriend who was used. She is the Kabura of the scandal. The ngirita.
Na bado siku ya mwisho kila mtu atamkana mwenzake. They will finish each other we just need to bury them.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2020, 04:40:52 PM »
Hapa murathe atajua kichapo cha mbwa msikitini au kuchapwa kama burukenge. Uhuru hasn't appeared for 2 days publicly its said he suffered a melt down drunk 2 bottles of Jameson, he can't believe kikulacho ki nguoni mwake. Its said that murathe lured Uhuru's Kin as insurance forecasting the outcome.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2020, 06:14:54 PM »
You are too hopeful that this scam will have consequences. It is another NYS I. Kelele mingi and the billions have disappered forever. Remember the dam scandal? How many billions were lost? The is was buried under the carpet. Money gone and some RV guys feasted with no consequences. TNA and UPR exposing each others scams.
That Luo bitch just like Kabura busy enjoying her share of the loot. Untouchable.

The first to sing or be sunked is the Luo laywer girlfriend who was used. She is the Kabura of the scandal. The ngirita.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2020, 06:20:50 PM »
Nope for NYS 1 and 2, dams, and many scandals including madvd one - people go to prison - after serous trial. The problem is murathes, rutos, rails, uhuru - get away scotfree - because they never sign anything - and knows how to launder their money - leaving no trace. This they learnt from Kenyatta and Mois...that is what power give you. Kenyatta officially only owned 4 acres in Ichwari - the rest were owned by Mama ngina and others. Moi officially owned I think a petrol station in Nakuru and his farm.

This lady will go to prison with Murathe PA - and KEMSA crowd. The CEO and many of them are already home.

There is money and paper trail leading to them. They are going to lose everything they have - and eventually go to jail.

Murathe will go scotfree. Nothing will connect him.

MaDVD ate Cemetry 300m - and Kirui - madDVD PS - my homie went to jail - with Gakuo (Nairobi County Clerk) dying there.

You are too hopeful that this scam will have consequences. It is another NYS I. Kelele mingi and the billions have disappered forever. Remember the dam scandal? How many billions were lost? The is was buried under the carpet. Money gone and some RV guys feasted with no consequences. TNA and UPR exposing each others scams.
That Luo bitch just like Kabura busy enjoying her share of the loot. Untouchable.