Author Topic: Pundit My predictions on Ruto are now unfolding  (Read 1159 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Pundit My predictions on Ruto are now unfolding
« on: February 16, 2020, 06:56:01 PM »
  • I told you that Ruto Son had stolen so much at DOD that the army asked Uhuru to reign him in
  • Enter the take over of intel by Military and now your guy is being hunted like Wa Cucu na Wa Nugu

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Pundit My predictions on Ruto are now unfolding
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2020, 08:32:01 PM »
How is reading the news prediction? Can you tell us what will happen next - will Ruto crew be kicked out of GoK, parliament, Jubilee, etc?
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2020, 09:08:14 PM »
I don't think junior major in the army can have intel on the deputy Commander in Chief of the armed force. Ruto is not the VP. He is the deputy president. Not only that - he is a 50-50 coalition with Uhuru. He owns or runs half of the gov. He is not just the bragging type.

Ruto receive as much intelligence as Uhuru does.

• I told you that Ruto Son had stolen so much at DOD that the army asked Uhuru to reign him in
  • Enter the take over of intel by Military and now your guy is being hunted like Wa Cucu na Wa Nugu

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2020, 10:44:34 PM »
This co-president stuff was true in Jubilee 1.0 - not anymore. Ruto is effectively VP now. I doubt his 50-50 picks even report to him cause he has no power over them. Ditching him actually secures their jobs. Definitely no more intel briefs - the treatment he is getting from the brass rank and file says alot.

I don't think junior major in the army can have intel on the deputy Commander in Chief of the armed force. Ruto is not the VP. He is the deputy president. Not only that - he is a 50-50 coalition with Uhuru. He owns or runs half of the gov. He is not just the bragging type.

Ruto receive as much intelligence as Uhuru does.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2020, 02:46:03 AM »
How is reading the news prediction? Can you tell us what will happen next - will Ruto crew be kicked out of GoK, parliament, Jubilee, etc?

I called this a year before newspapers started writing about it .. the goal is to clip ruto wings and force him to play defense...he was on offense but know he on defense. Referendum will pass and ruto can kiss pork ambitions goodbye