Author Topic: Harry abdicates the throne - Meghan amemkalia chapati  (Read 1908 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Harry abdicates the throne - Meghan amemkalia chapati
« on: January 12, 2020, 12:25:46 AM »
It is an emerging Dianaesque drama. The duo caught the Palace off-guard with the announcement. They want to be celebs in America not be shackled by royalty. But there are all kinds of rules and customs that forbid attention seeking or monetizing royalty. So where do you draw the line? Now word is they have eloped...

Could 'Mexit' be a royal fairy tale for Canada?

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/11/world/canada/harry-meghan-royal-family.html
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Harry abdicates the throne - Meghan amemkalia chapati
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2020, 01:35:30 AM »
In North America, they can thrive off their name-recognition alone.  In fact they can bank millions to tell-all about the royals.  So the royal shackles do seem extreme.  The whole royal thing is a seriously outdated institution in 2020.

:lol: @kukalia chapati.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2020, 01:43:27 AM »
Kukalia chapati lol
She's dividing the family..
IS she just difficult to get along with others, or there something going on?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2020, 02:01:34 AM »
In North America, they can thrive off their name-recognition alone.  In fact they can bank millions to tell-all about the royals.  So the royal shackles do seem extreme.  The whole royal thing is a seriously outdated institution in 2020.

:lol: @kukalia chapati.

Well, the ceremonial monarch is not so bad considering what we have in its place. They just need to dispense with the Lords, the extended family and trim it down to the first-nuclear royal family. Also probably have a retirement age...  poor Charles might ascend the throne at 80.

Now about the young Windsors, tradition forbids profiteering from the title. They thrive on antiquity and are anti-suicide reform. Even severing the links is likely to come off with conditions of silence and discretion. The enforceability is a separate matter.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2020, 02:03:52 AM »
Kukalia chapati lol

Meghan is an actress. Watched Suits? Diana the country girl could not resist the glory of the West and Hollywood - in the 90s - it is too much to impose on Meghan the American today.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2020, 02:09:59 AM »
Kukalia chapati lol

Meghan is an actress. Watched Suits? Diana the country girl could not resist the glory of the West and Hollywood - in the 90s - it is too much to impose on Meghan the American today.
Never watched any of her acting. She was not ready to just sit and wait for orders of the day i guess!!!
She is individualistically American. No sense of  etxtended  family if I can add.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2020, 03:30:38 AM »
Kukalia chapati lol

Never watched any of her acting. She was not ready to just sit and wait for orders of the day i guess!!!
She is individualistically American. No sense of  etxtended  family if I can add.

They strike one as an odd couple... almost ill-matched. Look at the cowboy stud stridden in adventure boots. She's the damsel-in-distress running along on those heels and pg'd! Shall we lay it all on her? He's her escape from freedom. She, from his misery.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2020, 07:31:34 PM »
Whoa!! Whoa!!! Robina :) now you signed to work with TMZ??

In my opinion, whatever she says, he does. That is not good for a relationship, given that she is royalty. She already signed to work with Disney, even before the dust settles. She doesnt care about the new family dynamics. Am not saying its good or bad but the long term relationship with her adopted family doesnt appear rosy. She took their good son from the compound.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2020, 08:50:28 PM »
I'm with you. Royalty is shackles ergo she is a savior not a raider. Look at the photo - who is in charge? The adorable, redheaded, sideburned, gaity stud or the kid in high heels. Charles should have taken the boat! some tabloid should overhear him. Meghan is an excuse not the problem. They should blame the Di in him.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2020, 04:32:26 PM »
Their baby was compared to a chimp by some media operative in the UK.  Meghan is barely black, but apparently that is too much for a family not too far removed from recent inbreeding.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2020, 06:57:24 PM »
Ogopa negro women
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2020, 10:44:07 PM »
Their baby was compared to a chimp by some media operative in the UK.  Meghan is barely black, but apparently that is too much for a family not too far removed from recent inbreeding.

Yeah you are either white or black, no compromise. Biracials are as black as negroes straight from Africa.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2020, 10:24:37 PM »
Oh boy $3million to get out

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2020, 04:50:56 AM »
I was banned on Twitter because I said that royal subjects castrated and raped Africans