Author Topic: Jubilee is baiting NASWA  (Read 2090 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Jubilee is baiting NASWA
« on: February 15, 2018, 09:10:49 PM »
 By writing to Maraga.

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Re: Jubilee is baiting NASWA
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2018, 09:15:38 PM »

That would be stupid.  The decision to get rid of Magara and replace him with either Githu or Njoki Ndungu is in high gear. It will fail.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2018, 09:21:39 PM »

That would be stupid.  The decision to get rid of Magara and replace him with either Githu or Njoki Ndungu is in high gear. It will fail.

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2018, 09:48:12 PM »
Precisely.  In order to rule by force or through police state you need to capture the judiciary 100% and reduce it to some Kangaroo courts something jubilee president is determined to do. For Tujunga I don't think he deserve a response. The murder case where Tuju murdered his wife boyfriend should be resuscitated. The killers are known, who paid them is known,  how the money changes hand is in public domain. It's time to castrate the impunista   

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2018, 09:51:07 PM »
Jubilee been too nice to the rogue judiciary.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2018, 02:06:20 AM »
Going after the Judiciary is very good for NASA, it will only hasten the inevitable collapse of Jubilee.

Jubilee been too nice to the rogue judiciary.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2018, 07:55:21 AM »
How? On the contrary it will usher one-party state. Jubilee already have captured parliament+executive+independent institutions. if they neuter the judiciary - then can rule for long time like KANU before. It will be uphill if not impossible task for NASA to beat Jubilee.

Judiciary is the last man standing. I doubt they will survive the oncoming onslaught. Annulling Uhuru win for the filmiest of reasons was a death wish.

Going after the Judiciary is very good for NASA, it will only hasten the inevitable collapse of Jubilee.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2018, 09:20:48 AM »
How? On the contrary it will usher one-party state. Jubilee already have captured parliament+executive+independent institutions. if they neuter the judiciary - then can rule for long time like KANU before. It will be uphill if not impossible task for NASA to beat Jubilee.

Judiciary is the last man standing. I doubt they will survive the oncoming onslaught. Annulling Uhuru win for the filmiest of reasons was a death wish.

It's difficult to see how they can roll back all that without war. Just imagine what it takes to send a country to war; split disciplined forces. That and we are doomed

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2018, 09:25:29 AM »
The irony is Tuju or his ghostwriter complains how the judiciary shouldn't associate with politics yet Tuju is threatening the Lord, on behalf of a political coalition. He complains the judiciary should've enforced NASA to run in the elections yet tells them not to be involved? This letter is too confusing and pointless.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2018, 11:30:40 AM »
Tuju is overreaching himself. I agree that he's trying to provoke NASA by appearing "weak" (we're complying with the law, you see?) and to deflect attention from the overt actions Jubilee has taken to defy the courts. Just to cite two recent ones.
1. Extrajudicial killings. If Uhuru really won elections, why did he preside over the killings of innocent protesters? Who has been prosecuted for running over protesters on Kenyatta avenue? Who has been prosecuted for killing protesters including a baby, an 86 year old woman and a student? If there is defiance to the courts, extrajudicial killings is the epitome of it.
2. Miguna deportation (at least 5 express court rulings openly defied).
Tuju talks of context. Having defied the courts, the Police IG, DCI boss and Immigration chief are all in contempt of court (Justice Luka Kimaru ruling yesterday). Since the court will be summoning them and since Miguna will be suing each of these Jubilee minions in their personal capacity, Tuju is setting up Jubilee (not NASA) to defy the courts again by refusing to honor summonses for these individual Jubilee minions. He is saying they will not appear in court and will not respect the court orders against them.
Second, Githu Muigai resigned a few days ago. If Tuju feels NASA defied the courts by boycotting elections (how is that a crime?), shall we also say Githu Muigai defied the courts (he was the legal mind, or should have been, behind Miguna's deportation and will be sued in his individual capacity still)? NASA should respond to this because Kenyans are too gullible to see through these jubilee machinations.
Miguna Miguna will be instituting an earthquake of lawsuits. Jubilee knows it has shot itself in the foot and Tuju is setting up Uhuru and Ruto to defy the courts under the pretext that they once complied by accepting the Maraga ruling on the illegitimate elections.
Again, ordinary Kenyans like NASA leaders and their fellow citizens did not swear an oath of office. Tuju and his bosses swore an oath to protect the constitution. They will be held to account unlike Miguna or Raila (people's president is not in the constitution). There is no crime committed by swearing in to an office not recognized in the constitution, that's why Raila cannot and will not be taken to court. Tuju can cry all night about it but Raila committed no crime unlike murder which is well defined as a crime in the courts.
Tuju is setting Jubilee up. NASA needs to respond merely because Kenyans are gullable. Otherwise they should just watch the nguruwe akijipaka mafuta ya sewage.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2018, 05:16:39 PM »
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2018, 06:47:32 PM »
Good jokes.
I want to see how Matiangi Appeal goes. So far, they are fiercely independent, and especially pro-NASWA if anticipatory bs is anything to go by

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2018, 07:08:44 PM »
Pundit, you should be very glad we are fighting for you because ouru is obviously planning to be around as president post 2022.  These are long term plans for himself and not for Ruto so do not get over excited as usual when dictatorship, tribalism, impunity and corruption seems to favor your god Ruto.