Author Topic: Like boycott the swearing in is another stupid idea  (Read 4916 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Like boycott the swearing in is another stupid idea
« on: December 08, 2017, 07:39:34 PM »
And criminal.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Like boycott the swearing in is another stupid idea
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2017, 07:57:26 PM »
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2017, 08:14:51 PM »
1. Why do they need an elaborate "roadmap" for a simple event?

2. Who will swear them in? Maraga seems unlikely.

3. Will Kalonzo Musyoka be sworn in?
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2017, 08:26:04 PM »

That's illogical, captain.

Using your OS analogy, on 8.8.17, an OS was installed. After the installation, an anti-virus (the SCOK) was run and found that the initial installation was completely infected. So solution ordered was that the HD be reformatted and the OS be installed afresh. NASA cheered and called it an historic virus eradication. Rao wept in joy.

But then, before the new installation could be carried out, NASA came out guns blazing, screaming that the virus would probably still infect the new installation and they will will not be a part of it. Ok, maybe they had a point (doubtful, but my opinion).

Yet now they're planning a swearing in based on what they had agreed was a faulty installation of 8.8.17.

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2017, 08:26:47 PM »
1. Why do they need an elaborate "roadmap" for a simple event?

2. Who will swear them in? Maraga seems unlikely.

3. Will Kalonzo Musyoka be sworn in?

Suppose you agree with NASA that the system is infected and irretrievably broken.  How would you go about fixing it?

I would blow everything up and work with just the bare minimum to fix one broken institution after another.  The constitution is silent on the mechanisms of direct rule.  Parliament has not produced any enabling legislation.  So these guys can improvise.

Politically, Raila is using this to position himself for any future talks as an equal to kamwana.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2017, 08:48:52 PM »
Where is nasa army or police or institutions of enforcing anything.Nasa is an opposition party.Whatever they think carries little weight.Raila and his key men are joking with treason...if he held in prison at his age...can he survive...and come the d day he will be left few hardliners.This another boycott of there will be no elections...ohoo we wont boycott but there will be no elections.

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2017, 09:13:19 PM »

That's illogical, captain.

Using your OS analogy, on 8.8.17, an OS was installed. After the installation, an anti-virus (the SCOK) was run and found that the initial installation was completely infected. So solution ordered was that the HD be reformatted and the OS be installed afresh. NASA cheered and called it an historic virus eradication. Rao wept in joy.

But then, before the new installation could be carried out, NASA came out guns blazing, screaming that the virus would probably still infect the new installation and they will will not be a part of it. Ok, maybe they had a point (doubtful, but my opinion).

Yet now they're planning a swearing in based on what they had agreed was a faulty installation of 8.8.17.

Would you blame them though?  The virus was running in kernel space, the eradication software was in user space.  It's probably the most logical thing Raila has done in a decade.  I think the swearing in is just taking advantage of lacunas on how this thing works.  Without it, the jubilated mob would probably not be bothered.

Harriet Tubman

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2017, 09:14:46 PM »
Amazing how electoral fraudster keep acting like they won in a free and fair elections.  If you have the numbers why the panic? It's all in Uhuru hands depending on how they react to president Raila swearing in if they react violently and Murder NRM supporters the country will move from boycott to sabotage

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2017, 12:44:01 AM »
The Kenya police, the army and the current institutions do not belong to jubilee either. The proper question is not whether Raila can survive in Jail, but whether the Jubilee sham government can survive with Raila in Jail.  And why would Raila go to jail in the first place?

Where is nasa army or police or institutions of enforcing anything.Nasa is an opposition party.Whatever they think carries little weight.Raila and his key men are joking with treason...if he held in prison at his age...can he survive...and come the d day he will be left few hardliners.This another boycott of there will be no elections...ohoo we wont boycott but there will be no elections.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2017, 12:58:12 AM »
I think Windy's right about Raila's object - to position himself for any talks. Will there be talks? Jubilee's strategy is biding time to wear out NASA supporters. The mortician's treason threats should weed out the cowards. Mr Musyoka remains non-committal on the swearing in

https://hivisasa.com/posts/kalonzo-set-to-attend-raila-swearing-in
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2017, 03:52:10 AM »
I think Windy's right about Raila's object - to position himself for any talks. Will there be talks? Jubilee's strategy is biding time to wear out NASA supporters. The mortician's treason threats should weed out the cowards. Mr Musyoka remains non-committal on the swearing in

https://hivisasa.com/posts/kalonzo-set-to-attend-raila-swearing-in

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2017, 05:42:46 AM »

You need to get out more.  Why would anything need to be enforced when the people are willing to adhere to the laws within the People's Republic?  Peleka this violent jubilidism mbali bwana. 

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2017, 06:47:00 AM »
I wish they arrest Raila.  The arrest and the  epic trial would sack all the energy from this sham elections for its entire term.  Eventually Raila would be acquitted and become larger than life. Githu is just trying to look good for Jubilee laity with such nonsensical utterances.

You need to get out more.  Why would anything need to be enforced when the people are willing to adhere to the laws within the People's Republic?  Peleka this violent jubilidism mbali bwana.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2017, 08:15:14 AM »
You promised fire and brimstones if electionswere stolen...all we saw is some few stones that met with teargas.Raila if he commit treason for second time like he did in 82 will be arrested.That is why UhuRuto are silently salivating at him make another blunder immediately after he boycotted the elections.Few stones is nothing compared to restoring the rule of law and dealing with Raila impunity...If this is not nip in the bud it could grow big....so Raila and gang will be eating raw beans if they dare.

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2017, 10:08:56 AM »
Would you blame them though?  The virus was running in kernel space, the eradication software was in user space.  It's probably the most logical thing Raila has done in a decade.  I think the swearing in is just taking advantage of lacunas on how this thing works.  Without it, the jubilated mob would probably not be bothered.

That's the problem, if there really was a virus and who was to blame. The only thing I see so far is what Rao has told us, and his story keeps on changing the more you listen to him, starting with the false hacking allegations etc. Seriously, Rao has told us so many different stories on how the alleged hacking took place that absolutely none of it makes sense. Bombshell here, bombshell there, bombshell everywhere. Then throwing in the boycotts, the visits and massive congressional support from the US on his return (which turned out to be hogwash). Nothing coherent at all yet if he had all the information as he keeps on saying, at least SHOW US THE NUMBERS. Indeed, Akombe hepas and has nothing to tell us about what transpired on 8.8.17 except generalities. Nothing.

At the end of the day, same nonsense as usual:

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2017, 10:11:53 AM »
You promised fire and brimstones if electionswere stolen...all we saw is some few stones that met with teargas.Raila if he commit treason for second time like he did in 82 will be arrested.That is why UhuRuto are silently salivating at him make another blunder immediately after he boycotted the elections.Few stones is nothing compared to restoring the rule of law and dealing with Raila impunity...If this is not nip in the bud it could grow big....so Raila and gang will be eating raw beans if they dare.

Ok, let's not get too excited about Uhuruto "restoring the rule of law".  :s_laugh:

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2017, 11:08:10 AM »
They are not stupid. This is a war of attrition. Expect isolation, divide-n-rule and victimization of pawns like Dr Ndii and the mungiki justice on NASA supporters.

I wish they arrest Raila.  The arrest and the  epic trial would sack all the energy from this sham elections for its entire term.  Eventually Raila would be acquitted and become larger than life. Githu is just trying to look good for Jubilee laity with such nonsensical utterances.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2017, 05:31:48 PM »

Ok, let's not get too excited about Uhuruto "restoring the rule of law".  :s_laugh:

Jubilidiots can and do very carried away with their versions of the rule of law and the constitution.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2017, 07:28:00 PM »
Nobody in intl circles will come to Raila defence if he swear himself.He is alone and isolated.Everyone will understand why Uhuru has to lock him up.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2017, 03:12:59 AM »
Nobody in intl circles will come to Raila defence if he swear himself.He is alone and isolated.Everyone will understand why Uhuru has to lock him up.

He has millions of Kenyan people supporting him.  Mta do?